Kelsey Tries to Help a Client Pt. 01

Story Info
Young art therapist Kelsey takes a new client from Instagram.
3.8k words
4.44
5.5k
6
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelsey grew up with the eyes of many guys on her... she was naturally smaller in stature around 5 foot but with a bust that seemed large and taught for her tiny waist and extremely tight behind. Her brown shoulder lengthAll the over-attention through her cheerleading years led her to gain an interest in non-mundane things like spirituality, art, and also sexuality. As a fresh 27 year old Masters Degree graduate in Art Therapy, she found some professional footing working for a therapists' clinic taking some clients. Her focus on sexuality and art and her open demeanor made her very popular with female clients, as she encouraged them to navigate their own spiritual and sexual inner landscape freely and supportively.

She regularly updated her Instagram account, which featured her, many times, in tight fitting yoga pants and an athletic top that revealed her full breasts and tiny waist line, which on occasion invited the patronage of certain men online, who would peruse her profile likely while they were jerking off.

"Hey I have a question for you" came a DM into her inbox one early morning. She was fiddling around in bed naked leisurely teasing herself during one of her so-called "self-pleasure" sessions before starting her day, and the intrigue of this guy's message instigated a response from her "Hi, and what might your question be?"

Instagram DM log:

Saul: "So I see in your bio it says you are a therapist specializing in sexuality, does that mean you help people who are struggling with different things that are sexual in nature?"

There was a pause on Saul's screen as he saw the "read" icon pop up to his message. Kelsey had seen his DM. His penis was already erect from staring at one of Kelsey's photos earlier... He had found one video of her touring her makeshift home office where she took clients on video, and in a few frames of the video, she bent forward on her desk showing both of her ass cheeks in her tight yoga pants, with a full view of her thigh gap and the bulge of her vagina. He was blown away by how small and tight but round her ass was... he had the video paused and had been imagining what sex would be like with her, picturing his hands easily covering up almost her entire ass cheeks as he fucked her. He had already almost cum thinking about it before DMing her.

Kelsey: "Haha good question! I do! I'm just starting my own office to take more clients too."

Saul: "Interesting! Maybe you can help me if you are taking new clients. I've been looking for someone to talk to about some stuff and I feel like you definitely could be the one to help me. You have really good videos on your ig!"

Kelsey: " Thank you! Well, interesting indeed. What kind of help do you think you need?"

At this, Saul's heart began to race... he intended to lay it all out for her and just see what happened. It was the thrill of writing it to a hot girl that turned him on, he had no expectation of actually getting any help. He could easily get off just by texting risky things with the expectation of just cumming and moving on empty handed. So, with nothing to loose mindset, Saul typed his worse.

Saul: "Well, honestly I've been struggling a lot lately with premature ejaculation. And I've been attracted to younger women to the point that I really want to find one to have sex with, but I know that I'll just cum too fast and I won't even be able to enjoy it... It's stress from many angles kind of situation and I can't stop psyching myself out about it. It feels hopeless and it feels weird to be so attracted to younger petite women."

Upon reading this, Kelsey's attention perked right up. She was a very very petite girl with a super tight body, an ass that you could bounce quarters off of, and she knew her vagina was tight too. She immediately had the vibe that she was kind of Saul's kryptonite, so to speak. Nevertheless she responded.

Kelsey: Wow Saul, thank you for being so open and brave enough to talk about this directly. That's actually a really important first step! There are some methods that I have studied to help premature ejaculation, and there are some techniques I am aware of to even allow orgasm without ejaculation to occur. So, there is hope, believe that! As for the attraction issues you described, I am sure there is a lot to unpack about it but just know that I understand how some sexual fantasies can be off-putting and some can be consuming too. Just know that I think we could move forward and probably schedule some time in my office!

Saul was throttled. He was NOT expecting an invitation to her office. Not even close. He couldn't believe what he just read. She knows about premature ejaculation, she even talked about sex without cumming but still orgasming? Now he was jerking off again looking at her tiny round ass cheeks. God it felt so fucking good.

Saul: "I mean, okay, I wasn't expecting that, but I feel like it's the right thing to do. I am really grateful that you are here and I found you! What's your schedule like?"

Kelsey: Well, I am pretty full at my office during normal hours, but- I just finished my home studio where I take clients on video. I do have a setup where I could take you. How about this Thursday at 6pm?"

Saul: " Sounds good to me! Is there anything I should take with me? And how much is it? Just curious. Thank you Kelsey!

Kelsey: "Each session is $150 for an hour, its okay if we go over an hour though. Nope! Just bring you and I'll be ready! Here's my contact number and the address. The front door will be unlocked and my office is to the right, first door in the hallway.

Saul: "Thanks! See you Thursday!"

Saul ended the convo that Monday morning, and spent the next 3 days edging his morning wood penis to Kelsey's ig photos. Her tight ass was incredible... 5 foot nothing with tight looking heavy B cup tits made them look like C cups on her tiny waist. Her ass looked 7 inches wide in total to his eye! He had almost cum like 8 times to it already. He was absolutely over the top enthralled. He planned on going to the office without cumming for 6 whole days and getting really naughty with her just to see how she delt with it. Besides, that's how he got his thrill. Saying whatever he wanted and being brazen.

Kelsey finished up her last client on Thursday and went home to prepare her home office for her appointment with Saul. She got home and decided to put something more comfortable on for her appointment. When she reached into her closet and went for a pair of black office pants, her hand hesitated. She moved her hand a few shelves over and found the thin spandex feeling of some yoga pants. Pulling them out and smiling, a part of her knew exactly what she was doing. "Exposure therapy" she said outloud and smiled. She put on the outfit of a yoga teacher, revealing top with the inner edges and cleavage of her breasts completely visible. She put on a baby blue lace thong, the smallest one she owned, and squeezed her tiny ass into her size small yoga pants. The spandex material stretched thin around her tiny ass and let the imprint of her lace thong barely show through.

Saul: "Hello!?"

Kelsey: "Hi Come right in! Hi, please come right in.:)"

Saul: "Nice setup you have here, thanks! Can I sit here then?"

Kelsey: "Yep, that's the spot! I'm glad you made it! I'm sure you might be a little nervous so let me just start by stating that whatever we talk about here is completely private and will never leave this room. This is a safe space! I know talking about sex and sexual issues can be daunting, but the only way to start is to just break the ice and start!

So, Saul, how long have you been struggling with premature ejaculation?"

The words struck Saul hard. She was even more petite in person and he stared at her ass all the way following her into her office space. He was already half mast.

Saul: "Well for years now really. I just get so worked up, it seems like I just can't hold it when Im really turned on. And its usually happening to me with girls honestly exactly like you, you are kind of the exact type that it would happen to me with. You just have such a petite and younger look and vibe... honestly the exact type that I really struggle with."

Kelsey: "Soo... okay. Let me process this: So you are saying that you cum really fast when you are with girls like me?"

Saul:" Well yeah, honestly you are exactly that type. To the point where I feel so fucked up because I would definitely want to fuck you right here and right now. I'm sorry but that's just where I am at! Maybe its not a good match."

Kelsey: "Okaay.. so."

Kelsey's mind was racing a little bit after that advance. She had ben taught how to deal with attraction and advances by clients before. But something about being in her home office with this guy from Instagram... She noticed his eyes glancing down at her breasts as her nipples were slightly showing through her athletic top. Watching his brazen gaze at her tits started to bring a feeling of warmth building inside her vagina...

Kelsey:" Okay so wow Saul. So I'm getting that you feel we might not be a good match because you want to have sex with me. But, what if this is exactly the situation that would help you the most? Maybe you're here for a reason. You can face this head on and deal with it! So it sounds like there are 2 aspects that you want to work on. One is cumming too fast, and the other is not being able to control your attraction, like wanting to fuck me, right?"

Saul:" exactly right."

Kelsey:" I actually have 2 books about tantric sexual practices and there are sections about orgasm control that I wanted to go over with you, here- let me get them-"

Kelsey stood up from her chair and knew this was her moment for exposure. She felt Saul's eyes drilling into her yoga pants ass and her pussy was definitely wet now.

She turned towards her book shelf's bottom shelf and slowly bent forward and moved her 2 large books onto the coffee table.

When she bent forward Saul's mouth dropped- what he saw was nothing short of incredible. He saw the faint color the skin of her ass cheeks right through her stretched yoga pants. He made out the faint baby blue color of her thong. The way she bent forward to get the books, she propped both her knees on the couch and bent over its backrest reaching to the bookshelf behind its bottom shelf. She showed Saul both her tiny ass cheeks in a full doggystyle position, with the soft bulge of her vagina poking downward below her 2 tight cheeks.

Kelsey: "So this is the book that talks about being able to have sex and even orgasm without actually cumming. It says there is a special start stop technique to help desensitize you to the feelings of sex.

Saul: "I highly doubt that would ever work... I mean im almost hard right now! How would I even practice that?"

Kelsey: "Well part of it is definitely exposure therapy for sure. You have to face your issue head on and be willing to fail. "

On saying that she stood back up at her desk and reached for some pens and paper. She watched Saul out of the corner of her eye take the opportunity to stare at her ass again, but this time she watched him. She dragged out searching in her drawer, making sure to show him the full gorgeous shape of her tight ass. She saw his hand adjust his penis.

Saul:" so exposure like me staring at your ass and getting hard? Because im honestly embarrsed to say I am getting hard.... Its just that your ass is exactly the kind that makes me so damned turned on! Its tiny and athletic..god its like I just want to cum now!

Kelsey sat quietly, her pussy was officially rreally wet and she knew she was soaking her thong and pants. She was thinking about exposure therapy and started to think that the best way to start was to dive right in, just what her literature had taught her!

Kelsey:" Well what if I told you that we are going to do a session of exposure therapy and start now? Because that is the plan, and that's part of effective sex therapy. "

Saul:" Well... well what do you mean? What are we going to do??"

Kelsey:" This is a unique situation because I am clearly the trigger that you need to practice against. So, we are going to try one of the practices in the book. We will start slow and work up! So I want you to stand up. I'm going to lean over my desk, and I want you to step up behind me and place both of your hands on each of my hips.

Saul:" wait really?? But what if I touch you and stuff??"

Kelsey:" Its expected! that's exactly why we're doing it, we are going to take 5 minutes and simulate penetrative sex from behind while I bend over my desk while wearing our clothes. Its okay if you touch my ass, and I want you to place your penis right in the warm spot of my vagina. So, both hands on my hips, and step right into my ass just like we are having sex okay?"

Saul:" Okay! Whatever you say!"

With that, Saul stood up as Kelsey bent all the way over her desk, spreading both her legs out into a triangle. He stepped right into her ass and felt a full body shudder of intense warmth as her tiny warm tight ass cheeks pressed right on either side of his pelvic bone, and his half hardon pressed directly into what must have been the exact opening of her soft warm pussy. His penis was immediately engorged and pressed strongly tenting his pants out right into her yoga pants pussy.

Saul:" oh my fucking god baby... now what? I feel like im gonna cum in my pants if I even move!"

Kelsey:" You are doing great! Just don't move then. Count slowly backwards from 20 and breathe okay? Then, give a few gentle and slow thrusts. Then count again from 20. Just go slow!"

Saul looked down at Kelsey's ass spread on either side of his dick. Her ass was so small that each of his hands could easily palm the short brunettes tight ass cheeks. The softness and intense heat of her vagina was overwhelming, he felt his precum gushing against her yoga pants covered pussy mound right between her tight athlete ass cheeks. He counted down from 20, and gently thrusted twice against her soft and wet tight pussy behind the lace thong and yoga pants. He almost fully released a cumshot in his pants!

Saul:" ohh !! ohhh shit I almost came! Don't move don't move! Ahhh...."

Kelsey:" Just count down! You are almost done, 2 minutes left!"

Saul rested motionless against her ass and pussy for 2 minutes because he was fully edging and would cum if he thrusted again.

The timer went off.

Kelsey:" Okay!! Good job! See? That's a start! You made it 5 minutes!

Saul:" yeah, but I was gonna cum the entire time and I only thrusted twice! And it was with clothes on!

Kelsey looked at Saul's crotch, it had a precum soaked patch about 4 inches wide and the clear visible imprint of his thick penis head was obviously fully 100% hard and sticking straight out. It felt so so good pushing right into her tight wet warm pussy, her thong was completely soaked. She was absolutely dripping wet!

Kelsey:" its ok! At this stage its more about facing your fear than being a master. You did really good! Trust me!

Kelsey glanced down into her desk drawer slightly ajar and saw the box of extra thin lifestyles condoms she kept for illustrative purposes. She had an idea.

Kelsey:" Okay! So next step we are going to increase our exposure. I don't want you to worry about anything okay? Not cumming not anything. Just focus on breathing and enjoying the moment.

Kelsey placed the box of extra thin condoms on the desk and bent all the way forward again to the same position.

Kelsey:" Okay, so now we are going to take out your penis and go ahead and take the time to place a condom on securely, okay?"

Saul:" Okay, I will try!

Saul pulled his sweatpants down and let this thick but short uncut penis bounce freely in the air. A strand of precum dripped right onto her yoga pants ass. He opened a condom and gently rolled it down his exposed throbbing head.

Saul:" Okay, its on..."

Kelsey:" Okay good job! "

Looking back and seeing his thick cock pulsing, now wrapped in an extra thin lubricated condom, she slipped both of her thumbs into her yoga pants waistline and slowly pulled her yoga pants down, completely revealing her tiny bare ass cheeks, a blue lace thong soaking wet in the middle, the most gorgeous doggystyle ass you've ever imagined.

Saul let his condom covered head rise right up to her wet thong-covered pussy bulge with 2 hands on her bare tiny ass.

Saul:" oh my god... w-what do you want me to do now?"

Kelsey immediately pictured one line in her exposure therapy study, the words "failure is the first step in exposure therapy"

She reached back to her thong, pulled it aside and finally let her soaking wet athletic tight hot pussy and ass be completely seen and felt by Saul.

He couldn't believe his eyes watching the lace baby blue soaked material peel off and reveal soaking wet pussy lips and a tight ass. Her pussy was glistening wet and it looked like bulbous lips within lips, layered and tight, glistening with pussy wetness.

Kelsey:" Now we are going to try to have sex okay? Just relax and try to bend your penis head down, and gently start pressing it right into where you see its most wet, okay?

Saul took a moment looking down and it all came at him at once: the hottest smallest and tightest ass he has ever seen, with wet pussy lips sticking out right in front of his condom covered cock. Immediately his penis began pulsing up and down with his heart beat.

He bent his erection down and forward towards her doggystyle bare pussy and ass and the reservoir tip of the condom bent forward against his slippery head as he barely pushed up against her wet pussy lip folds. The heat against his engorged golf ball sized head was immense!

Saul:" but what if I cum? Can I cum inside you??"

He placed one hand on her tiny ass and began applying some forward pressure of his penis head on the wettest part of her pussy lips.

Kelsey:" Yes! Feel free to cum inside the condom anytime!

Slowly but surely, about 1/4 of his swollen head parted her extremely tight hot and wet vagina lips and the feeling of his erect penis head suddenly being slowly covered by bare pussy wetness and vagina lip tension made him moan.

His head was gliding too easily into her ready pussy, but it was incredibly tight and also warm. Saul's condom covered head slipped forward a half inch into her tightass pussy making her moan, but it surprised him being too fast!

Saul:" Ohhh Kelsey, Im cumming now!!!"

Right as the first spurts of cumshot began spraying hardly into the condom with his head about half way inside her soaked pussy, he reflexively immediately began thrusting his now-ejaculating thick penis deep into her tight wet pussy.

Saul:"Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh! Errrg!!! OHhhh!!! Ohhh! Ahhhh! AAhhhhrrgh!!!!"

He ejaculated so so so so incredibly strongly inside of Kelsey's extremely tight soaking wet tiny pussy, finally feeling how incredible her pussy is all the way in. Her pussy was so far beyond any other one he'd felt. He was cumming into his condom the whole time he was inside, and Kelsey was moaning like crazy while he cum-thrusted her tight snatch with his golf ball sized head.

12