Kelsey Tries to Help a Client Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saul:" Oh my goooood Kelsey!!! Fuucck you feel insane I couldn't even fuck you once!!! God dammit you are so fucking tight what the fuck!!

Kelsey:" Wooow that felt rrrreally good Saul!!! You were able to fuck me while you were cumming, so that's a good starting point! And wow did your penis feel incredible while you were cumming and fucking me!

Saul:" So what the next step??"

Kelsey:" Well, its continuing the exposure therapy! So next week we will start trying to get you inside me without any protection, so you can feel all the details! I think it should be wise for us to start with the full traditional doggystyle position on the yoga mats next week.

You need to lose the condom if you hope to make faster progress. Sound good? If you can fuck me doggystyle unprotected while we watch pornography together for 1 minute without cumming by week 3, we are making awesome progress!!

Saul:" that sounds amazing!! But what if I cum without a condom??

Kelsey:" I'll leave that part up to you! You can feel free to experiment- -pull out and ejaculate onto my ass and pussy, or if you really need to in the moment, you have my permission to simply cum inside of my pussy just like you did today. Sound good?"

And with that, their first 1.5 hour session in Kelsey's home office was done.

Instagram DM Log: The next morning

5:53am

Saul:" Im so hard right now thinking of yesterday... can I have a pic of your ass and pussy doggystyle so I can edge to it until our next meeting?

Kelsey:" haha interesting request. In the spirit of exposure therapy, sure. Hang on

(Pic of Kelsey doggystyle, showing her pussy and ass completely for Saul)

Kelsey:" Is this okay?"

Saul:" mmm.. god you are so fucking small. Bout to cum

(Pic of Saul's thick fat erect penis, foreskin pulled back and head covered in precum)

Kelsey:" Wow! Looking forward to our next session! Enjoy! Remember no masturbating from Monday till our meeting for sex okay?

12