Kelsey's World Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wildly free and easy pleasures continued when the girls joined in. Ashley couldn't believe how easygoing and casual it all was.

"You all seem to know each other really well," Ashley said, when the first round settled into a warm tangle of bodies taking a break.

"Yeah, we do. Foolin' around here is real comfortable and nesty," Kelsey said. "You need to come to a party. It's a whole different kind of vibe. Especially when you're new. It's the best. So fun."

"More fun than this? I'm in!" Ashley said, half kiddingly.

"Awesome! I'll tell my mom! She'll love havin' you come!"

"Whoa, wait a minute! You're mom's party? That'd be like...all my parent's friends, wouldn't it?"

"Yeah. They're super fun."

"You...hang out with them? At those parties?" Ashley looked around at everybody. "All of you?"

"Yup," Kelsey said. "And now you do, too. Trust me, it's fuckin' mind-blowingly great."

Ashley suddenly felt sick. All the sugary whiskey hit her and she felt like puking. Her father and her mother would be at that party, and Ashley actually wanted to be there. Her vision started spinning wildly.

"Bathroom!" she said, choking back the vomit.

"Fuck! This way, Honey!"

Kelsey grabbed her arm and pulled her to her feet. They got to the bathroom just in time — Ashley blew her cookies in the sink.

"Did you have fun? Kelsey's so nice, isn't she?"

"What the fuck, Mom. Set me up much?"

Ashley glared at Donna for a moment, but her face soon softened. "I should be really mad at you. I'm twenty-three. I shouldn't need my mother's help to find sex. No one should need their mother's help to find sex."

"So you had fun? You look like you drank too much."

Ashley shook her head and smiled a little. "You're crazy. Yes, I had fun, and yes, I got fuckin' blotto'd."

Donna smiled. Hearing her daughter swear was something she'd waited for. She longed to have an adult relationship with her.

"I hope you got fuckin' fucked, too. Was Austin there?"

"Jesus Christ, Mom!"

"I'm sorry Ashley. I'd just love it if we could talk about it. It's what I do with my woman friends."

"Talk about Austin? I'll bet you do. Fuck, Mom, this is just too twisted. I can't believe any of it."

"So he was there?"

"Yes. And Richie, and Kelsey and Brie and Charity. And me. All fucking our fuckin' brains out. Is that what you wanna hear?"

"Oh, I haven't met Richie yet."

"That's your takeaway from all this? A new young boy to get your hands on?"

"Tell me about him."

"He's sooo cute. Eighteen. He knows everything. It's like a master class over there."

Donna giggled. Ashley did, too. Donna sat down next to her on the bed.

"How did you get into all this, Mom? Please don't tell me Nanna finagled it."

"No, Honey," Donna chuckled. "Oh my gosh, that's a crazy thought. No, it was an old boyfriend of mine. I heard he died a while back. He took me to a wild party without telling me about it. I...did some drugs back in those days. He had some mushrooms we were going to do, but I wanted to try ecstasy. It turned out he knew it was going to be a sex party, and...have you ever tried ecstasy?"

"No. I can't believe you have."

"Let's just say it turned a party full of strangers into the best dream I've ever had. That's the night I discovered how incredible group sex can be. I needed more."

"How does Dad fit into this?"

"He was there. I could easily say I fell in love with him right then and there, but ecstasy sort of makes you love everything. He was special, though. We hooked up a month later, after I broke up with my boyfriend. I ran into him on a city bus, on the way to a concert. We kissed the whole way. I wanted to fuck him right there."

"Wow. That's...unexpectedly romantic."

Donna paused, wondering if she should tell Ashley how full-on slutty she was that night.

"That's not the best part. We were right up front at the concert, it was AC/DC, those CD's your dad plays in the garage, you know? We got by security somehow and snuck around behind the big speakers next to the stage. Your father pulled down my jeans and fucked me right there. The band could see us, and a security guard came to kick us out, but he didn't. He waved over some of his buddies to watch, probably because I had my tits out."

"Jesus, Mom! That's nuts! God, I thought you were gonna say they all gang-banged you or something..."

"I would have loved that," Donna said, sounding a little embarrassed about the revelation. "So, how about you? Was last night your first group experience?"

"Yeah," Ashley said, a little stunned by her mother's wild story. "I get it, Mom. It was...so much fun."

"Oh, I'm glad, Sweetheart. We've been wanting to ease you in, somehow, for years."

"We? As in...Dad knows about this?"

"He does," Donna said. She put her hand on Ashley's. "How does that make you feel?"

"You don't need to psychoanalyze me, Mom. I'm strangely okay with it. Don't ask me why."

"You know, this is a big part of our lives, your father and me. I'm sure you can imagine that. A big, big part. Keeping it separate from you all these years has been...heartbreaking, in a way. I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am inside right now, talking to you like this. This is the best Christmas, ever!"

"Don't ask me to explain it, but...I'm happy, too."

That night, alone in her old childhood room, Ashley thought about everything that had happened that day. The way she felt at Kelsey's house was unlike anything she'd experienced since puberty overtook her and fucked up her life. When she was ten or eleven she felt like every other girl — happy and carefree — but when her body began to change so did everything else — she felt uglier and uglier, until her self esteem finally tanked. The gang at Kelsey's house was different, though. They felt like old friends right off the bat, and Ashley felt attractive and sexually desired right from the get-go. Her body — the one she'd never liked — was devoured and ravished by beautiful, sexy people who genuinely enjoyed everything about her. They slapped her big ass, and hung on tight to her soft belly as their cocks and mouths and hands made her fly. They laughed at her offbeat jokes, and looked to be genuinely in awe of her sometimes funny looking orgasms. It was an amazing experience.

Of course there was the Austin thing. Fucking your adolescent dream can be a let-down, but Austin was far from that. Far far from that. He fucked like a thoroughbred, and looked like one, too. But even that wouldn't have mattered if he was just going though the motions. Much to Ashley's disbelief, he wasn't — he was totally into the fact that she was there, and he proved it to her over, and over, and over again. She was soaked with his sweat by the end of the night.

The girl thing was a different kettle of fish. When Ashley thought back on it, she shook her head in disbelief at the things she'd done for the first time, and the fact that she'd liked it all so much! Letting a girl make her cum. Licking a girl all the way to an orgasm. Sticking her tongue in a girl's asshole for God's sake! She even made Charity cum with her big nipple, rubbing it across Charity's clit while the boys took turns fucking Ashley doggie style. Kelsey cheered that move — she'd never seen it before, and Ashley had never dreamed it.

The vomiting was an unfortunate misstep. She needed the booze to get her over the hump, but next time she'd be more careful, and wouldn't need it as much, she hoped. A quick clean-up with Kelsey's help and a gargle with mouthwash got her right back into the fray, with a slightly clearer head so she could remember things better. She was glad of that. She wanted to remember that night forever.

And then there was her mom and dad. Her mother had flat-out blown her mind with the stories of the drug-fueled orgy and public sex at a big rock concert. Ashley knew her parents were kind of wild — they were swingers after all, and had more of a free-spirited vibe about them than any of her friend's parents. But still, pant's down fucking at an AC/DC concert? With the band watching you? It'd take a while for Ashley to digest that little tidbit.

The Christmas open house at Kelsey's parent's house was the biggie, though. Kelsey and the gang would be there, and Kelsey told her that Trina and Raymond would be there, and probably Donny, Tyler and Sarah, too. It seemed like half her high school class was involved in group sex. It was an astonishing revelation. Raymond? Really? Raymond? Surely, if he could do it, Ashley could. The parents thing freaked her out big-time, though. How could she possibly do what she'd done at Kelsey's if her Mom and Dad were in the same house, or watching, or maybe even rolling around in that pile of flesh with her! It seemed like a non-starter. Not gonna happen!

Then she thought about the pure love and joy on her mother's face when they talked about each other's experiences. The "best Christmas ever," her mom had said. What better present for her than sharing the party experience that she obviously loves so much? They wouldn't have to be together. They could talk about boundaries. Ashley was talking herself into it without trying too hard. When she thought about Kelsey and Austin, and all her classmates from school — there was no way she was missing that party.

Charity called her mother in St. Louis on Christmas morning...

"Did you get the box with the gifts I sent, Mom?"

"Yes, it came a few days ago."

"Good. I sent another one for you to Craig's house."

"Oh...thank you, Dear," Charlene said. Her voice dropped to a whisper, even though Clifford wasn't home. "Do you mean the red one? Because I opened that right after Thanksgiving."

"No, Mom. Something new."

"Oh. Thank you, Sweetheart, but you didn't need to," she said, still whispery. "Craig has been buying me...a few things."

What Charlene didn't say was that she had her own closet over at Craig's house, with three sexy little dresses and a short, satin bathrobe hanging in it, and Craig's late wife's dresser in the bedroom — empty since his sister cleaned it out after the funeral — had a few brand new pieces of see-through lingerie in the top drawer.

"You father will be calling in the Devil to come and get me."

"Mom, the Devil isn't real. You know that, right?"

"If you think that, then...you haven't stopped believing in God, have you?"

"No, Mom, of course not. I just think about it all differently now. God is everywhere. The water, the sky. The food I just ate. The cute boy down the street is God. Your beautiful body is God. Craig's cock is God."

The phone line went silent. Charity knew she'd gone too far, but she was glad she'd done it.

"Charity, that's just...how can you say something like that?"

"Isn't it true?"

The question hung there, unanswered.

Charlene finally spoke. "Have you...found a steady boyfriend yet?"

"No, but two boys live with us now," Charity said.

"You mean, they're your roommate's boyfriends?"

"Yeah, well Austin's sort of Kelsey's. But we're all...friends...sort of."

"Charity, is it some sort of commune or something? Should I be worried?"

"What's a commune? Like a hippie thing, you mean?"

"Do you all...share...everything?"

"Yes, Mom, we do." Charity waited for her mother's response, but there was none. "Does that shock you?"

"Yes...it does...but, you seem happy. Be careful, okay?"

"I will, Mom. You too."

"Yes. I...am."

"Bye, Mom. I love you. I'll talk to you soon..."

The Jonston house was draped with Christmas lights, evergreen swags and wreaths. A fresh blanket of snow was on the ground, sparkling in the moonlight. Kelsey and Austin had strung small twinkle lights in four of the old apple trees beside the long gravel driveway, lighting the way to the fairytale-looking house with a soft glow. It was Bobby and Kay's annual Christmas Open House, with an unlocked door for anyone who cared to wander in.

Coats were piled high, and clothing, too, on a rug just inside the door. Winter boots and shoes were scattered all around the pile. A feathery-looking Christmas tree that Kay and Bobby had cut was decorated profusely, scenting the living room with pine. Two wood stoves, one in the living room and one in the big kitchen, were nearly red-hot, cranking out heat. Nat King Cole was singing Christmas songs. The stereo was turned up loud, so Nat could be heard above the orgasmic moans. People were fucking, people were sucking, people were slow-dancing naked. It was Kay and Bobby's biggest houseful of the year, and things were in full swing.

The younger generation was there in full numbers, the first time the popular party had been so diverse. The diversity didn't stop there, though — Jamar and his girlfriend Latanya drove down from the city to join in the fun. For many in attendance it marked their first time loving, and being loved by, someone with beautiful brown skin. Kelsey was amused by the effect Jamar had on some of the older women — the whole 'taboo' thing was hard for her to understand, but she loved watching what happened when those women climbed on Jamar's work-of-art body for a ride. It was more than a little explosive.

Yes, the young people all turned out, many of them leaving disappointed families behind so they could be there. Most of the girls wore Santa hats. Charity had soft antlers on her head, and a big red bow just above her bootylicious ass.

Abby was adorned with a ballet tutu, just the wide frilly part around her waist. She'd carefully removed it from a proper ballet costume, and added some velcro for a closure. It was made of a stiff, white, net-like fabric called tulle, with red flowers for decoration, and it looked extraordinary ringing the tiny waist of her little naked body. She finished the look off with a wide, white satin choker around her neck, adorned with a red bow.

Red stockings were in abundance, held up by garter belts in red, white and black. The older women were nicely adorned, too. Donna Welch and Olivia Bartlett both wore green-and-red lingerie — Olivia's a crotchless bodysuit that had the word 'HO' written in gold glitter; Donna's a crotchless babydoll with cutouts for her nipples and trim made of green feathers.

Sexy women in their Christmas finery were everywhere in the big house, but it was Kelsey and her mother who stole the show, making their grand entrance in full edible body-paint that each had applied to the other — twisting red and white stripes that made them look like smiling, big-titted candy canes. They were every young boy's dream come true — sticky and lickable and oh-so sweet.

Ledyard and Rose were the oldest guests. The Hawaiian couple were special occasion swingers — two, or maybe three times a years they'd let themselves go. A swinger's cruise on the blue waters of the Caribbean was an annual event for them. Every other year they made the trip from Florida, where they lived near their daughter's family, to Kay and Bobby's Christmas Open House.

Kelsey had met them before. When she was younger she was sent off to a friend's house every Christmas evening, but Ledyard and Rose always stayed on as guests for a day or two, so Kelsey got to know them, as she would a kindly Aunt and Uncle. They had that look about them —kind faces with slim, twinkly eyes, chubby little bodies and old-fashioned clothes. Ledyard's hair was gray, and so was his short beard. Rose still had some flecks of black in her long gray hair.

When Kelsey had moved beyond childhood and was slowly figuring out her parents swinging lifestyle, she started to understand why Ledyard and Rose came to visit. Her first full-on tongue kiss of kindly old Ledyard, wearing nothing but red and white body paint, made her toes tingle. Brie and Charity were looking on, both of them thinking how odd it was to see Kelsey do that to a grandfatherly old man.

It wasn't long before the young people had dubbed Ledyard and Rose "Santa and Mrs. Claus." Two of the girls gave up their Santa hats, and the older couple wore them proudly.

The age spectrum at the party was wide. Having Abby and Richie there broke Kay's rules about age. Mingling with eighteen-year-olds from their smallish town was a risk she and Bobby had never wanted to take, but when Kelsey's twenty-two year old friends joined the group it softened her defenses. A sit-down with the two youngsters a week before the open house, fully clothed, over steaming cups of hot chocolate, let Kay and Bobby know they were trustworthy kids. They were already fully involved in Kelsey's world, after all, and Kelsey was right — Kay did find Richie irresistibly cute.

Raymond made the trip up from Brooklyn to be there. His life was settling into a kind of normalcy — as normal as life can be for a small town boy in a big city — but he missed Kelsey and the girls something fierce.

"New York City's so awesome, you guys," Raymond said. "You gotta come and visit."

"Yeah, we want to," Kelsey said. "What are your roommates like?"

"They're, like, totally lost in their work," Raymond said. "It's good, though. It keeps me focused."

"Do they have girlfriends?"

"No. They say girls aren't worth the trouble. There's a couple girls at work that hang around a little."

"Not worth the trouble, huh? Sounds like a challenge. There's two of 'em, right? I'll talk to Brie and Char and see about comin' down. Did you fuck the girls yet?"

"The girls from work, you mean? No, they're like, super nerdy."

"That doesn't mean anything, Honey. You know that. Get their clothes off and they might be all kinds of fun. You guys should all play a strip game or something."

"Maybe," Raymond said, sounding unconvinced.

As the party wound up the epicenter shifted to the upstairs. The living room lights were switched off, the Christmas tree lights gave the room a warm, mellow mood and Nat King Cole kept singing. Most everyone had gone up to the bedrooms, but the couch and the big upholstered chair still saw some action.

Out in the dark night, Ashley turned onto the long, snow-covered driveway. Her mother's car felt like it was finding its own way, lured by the twinkle-lit trees and the glow of the light in the windows of the big house, eerily visible through the bare branches of the old orchard. She was surprised to see so many cars, parked every which-way on shoveled patches of lawn. She sat for a moment in the quiet of the dark car after she switched it off, wondering if what she was about to do was insane. A few deep breaths failed to calm her pounding heart, so she got out of the car into the crisp cold of Christmas night and walked toward the house.

Muffled music was audible, as was laughter, but what really caught her ear was the unmistakable sounds of sex. She stopped in her tracks before reaching the front porch steps, and listened. The window right above her, in the center of the house above the porch roof, seemed to ooze blue light into the night air. She could see snippets of people, flesh colored glimpses through the frosty windowpanes, and hear a woman in the throws of something big. The rooms either side were dimmer, with warmer colored light, and there seemed to be something going on in both of them, too. The downstairs seemed less mysterious, so she got her legs working again and climbed the wide steps to the front door. There was a hand written sign: Come on in.

Ashley stood for a moment, wishing she hadn't procrastinated so much. The party was in full swing and she'd have to somehow ease in, as quietly and anonymously as she could. What if she saw her naked father right off the bat? Or her mother with another man? She opened the big front door and stepped into the world she'd long been curious of.