Kelsey's World Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was glad the first people she saw were unfamiliar, but all were naked and it was a crazy sight to see at a Christmas party — Margie, with her farmgirl muscles glistening, was on her knees on the couch with her arms and head on the top of the back cushion. Koop was standing behind her, fucking her with long, deep strokes. The roaring woodstove was nearby, making both their bodies sweat. The colored lights from the Christmas tree gave them a festive glow. Koop glanced at the late arrival, but he was too far gone to feel much embarrassment. Margie's moaning sighs had him hypnotized. Next to them, Ryan was leaning back lazily in a big upholstered chair. Sharron was on him like spiderwoman, draped over him for some sixty-nine action, with her knees hooked over his shoulders and her mouth full of his cock. His eyes watched Ashley's arrival while his mouth made Sharron moan.

Ashley looked at the pile of jackets and clothes. It was a remarkable collection — everything from down parkas to lace panties. She took off her coat and boots and immediately stepped in one of the landmine-like puddles of icy cold water that dotted the floor near the door, so she took of her socks. Bare feet seemed like a good way to start. The dress she'd bought special a few days before would stay on, for the time being at least.

What looked like the kitchen beckoned, through an open door. She took the long way around the living room, to avoid getting too close to the couples having sex.

"Ash! Holy shit!" Kelsey said. "Did you sneak in through a fuckin' window or somethin'? I didn't even hear you!"

The two girls hugged. Ashley hung on to Kelsey's warm, painted skin for a little longer than she normally would have, clinging to the sense of security she felt in the petite redhead's company.

"I bet you haven't seen Raymond since graduation, right?" Kelsey asked.

"Jeeze, Raymond, I wouldn't have recognized you I don't think," Ashley said.

"I know, right? Kelsey said. "He's all hip lookin' now that he lives in Brooklyn."

"Hi, Ash. How are you?" Raymond said, hiding the lower half of his nakidity behind the kitchen island.

"I'm good. You're in Brooklyn? I'm in the East Village."

"See that?" Kelsey said. "You guys can play here tonight and then you can be fuck buddies down in the big city."

Ashley looked embarrassed by the idea, but a friend from home down there would be nice, she thought.

"Are my parents here?" she asked. Raymond looked surprised, and Ashley looked embarrassed again.

"Yeah, Honey, they're upstairs," Kelsey said. "It's wild and crazy, just about everyone's packed in up there. This party's gonna be legendary, I think. You picked a good one to come to. Your mom and dad took their time gettin' into things tonight, askin' about you and stuff. I think maybe they thought you decided not to come."

"I wasn't sure if I was going to," Ashley said. Kelsey could see the uncertainty in her eyes.

"Here. Down that and I'll give you another," Kelsey said, handing her a double Old Fashioned. "There's a big pitcher right here, so you can fill her up whenever. We don't have to go upstairs, you know. Did you meet Margie and Sharron?"

"No, I didn't," Ashley said, realizing Kelsey meant the two naked women in the living room.

"Ryan and Koop are nice guys," Kelsey said. "We can have a nice party down here. What do you think?"

"What do I think?" Ashley said, after swallowing a big swig of sweet whiskey. "I think this is the craziest thing I've ever agreed to."

"Crazy's good," Kelsey smiled. "You'll see. Raymond, what do you think?"

"I think...I'm glad I met you."

Kelsey's smile lit up the room. Sharron voice rose in the other room, with guttural vocalizations that told the world how much she liked Ryan's tongue.

"You glad you met Ashley, too?" Kelsey asked. "Hillydale High School rocked, didn't it?"

Raymond smiled. Kelsey squatted and pushed him a few feet out into the open, so Ashley could see his big cock. It was soft, but plenty swollen. Kelsey sucked it in and Ashley took another big gulp of her drink, emptying the glass.

Raymond glanced at her while she filled her glass from the pitcher. Ashley felt his eyes on her and bushed. She wanted to look at the nice blowjob Kelsey was giving him, but she still couldn't get there. The whole thing still felt wrong.

"Jesus Christ!...Fuck me harder!" Margie said in the other room, her voice breathless and urgent.

"Yeah, you go Margie!" Kelsey cheered. "She's so hot," she said to Ashley. "She's my next door neighbor."

"Your next door neighbor? At your house?" Ashley asked.

"Yup. The guy in the chair with Sharron's her sweetie, Ryan."

Ashley was amazed. She knew it was all part of the swinger thing, but it was still surprising to make the connections and realize how casually the swapping was happening.

"Come here, Honey," Kelsey said. "Help me."

Raymond's cock was fully hard. It was wet from Kelsey's mouth, glistening in the bright kitchen light, and a whole lot bigger than Ashley would have guessed it was.

Ashley didn't know why she did it — maybe because Raymond seemed so harmless — but she put her glass down after another big gulp and joined Kelsey, squatting on the kitchen floor. Hot, hard cock was the hors d'oeuvre of choice.

Raymond groaned. Having two girls attack his tingling junk always amazed him. Ashley moaned, too. Feeling the warm hardness in her hand and in her mouth wasn't as strange as she thought would be. She'd expected to have to overcome the oddness of it all, but sucking a naked guys cock out in the open at a party seemed almost perfectly normal.

"I like your undies, Honey," Kelsey said, when the lacy strap of Ashley's bra came into view. "If you wanna keep that pretty dress from gettin' all wrinkly you can hang it over the back of one of these chairs."

"Okay," Ashley said. She stroked Raymond's shaft with her hand and looked up into his eyes. It was now or never, she decided. He's a nice guy. I can show him my underwear.

When Kelsey took over with a full deep-throat plunge onto Raymond's cock, Ashley stood up and walked over to the kitchen table. She had a handbag with her, which seemed ridiculous, so she hung it on the back of a chair. She unzipped her new dress and stepped out of it. The normalcy she'd felt a few minutes before was gone. Standing there barefoot, in a lacy bra and panties, felt decidedly unusual. Raymond smiled shyly at her. She needed to be back on her knees, next to the security of Kelsey where she wasn't so on display.

Squatting again, with Raymond's cock in her hand, felt deliciously wicked. She glanced up at him, smiling when she realized his eyes were devouring her red lace bra and her tits.

"I bet you didn't know Raymond had a super nice cock, did ya?" Kelsey asked.

Ashley smiled. The cock she was holding was a nice surprise, but the fact that she was on her knees in her underwater holding it, at a Christmas party no less, was just as surprising. She took it into her mouth again. A little whimpering moan gave away her excitement.

"Did you cum yet tonight, Honey?" Kelsey asked Raymond as she gently massaged his balls.

Raymond nodded.

"You know, you mighta fucked Ash's mom without even knowing who she was."

Ashley moaned on the big cock in her mouth. Raymond moaned, too. Kelsey smiled. Raymond had become quite skilled with his stamina, but Kelsey knew he had a weakness for new girls. She caressed his balls and the heat of his crotch, feeling him build to a fever pitch.

"Cum in her mouth, Honey," she said. "Get her off to a good start."

Raymond groaned at the two girl attack on his sanity. His hips writhed and his big cock throbbed, pulsing out a jet of hot cum in Ashley's warm mouth.

"That's it, Honey," Kelsey purred. "That's it."

A few minutes later, after Ashley had washed down Raymond's hot cum with a swig of her cocktail, Kelsey led her out to the living room, right next to Koop.

"Bend over, Honey, let him fuck you."

Just like that, Ashley thought? No small talk? No...nothing? He was a plenty sexy guy — she'd thought so as soon as she'd walked into the house — but letting him fuck her like it was nothing seemed insane.

And yet...she did it. Koop hooked the gusset of her panties with his thumb and pulled it aside, off of the dark, flower-petaly lips of her pussy, and pressed the tip of his long length into her wetness.

Okay, this is fuckin' nuts! That's what Ashley wanted to say out loud, but Nat King Cole was crooning to her, and Kelsey seemed to have her hypnotized...

"Nice, huh, Honey? Just let yourself go. He'll fuck you real nice."

Koop was in deep and Kelsey's words sounded like a dream. Ashley's body took over from her mind. She hadn't had many partners, and other than Austin the other night, none as big as Koop. His long, confident thrusts were tickling the goodies way up deep inside her, the same way Austin had done.

"Fffuuck!" she mumbled.

"You like that, Honey? Want Ryan in your mouth?"

Ashley nodded and grunted her approval. Ryan jumped to her service. She moaned deep when his fragrant, sticky cock filled her mouth.

Sharron and Margie looked on with little smiles. They loved watching Kelsey at work, orchestrating orgasmic bliss like a great conductor.

"This is her first time," Kelsey said to them. "Her mom and dad are upstairs."

It was a statement that could have taken Ashley out of it, but it had the opposite effect — it triggered her. She convulsed into a kaleidoscopic orgasm that seemed to last forever, grunting like an animal, with long strings of drool hanging from her cock-sucking mouth.

"Yeah, girl!" Kelsey cheered. "Fuck! That's the way to get started. You're a party girl now, Honey."

Ashley's mind was a spinning mess. She was overwhelmed by having two men, men she didn't even know, take her so casually, and to such a high place. It was freakishly exciting. She didn't even realize until it was over that she had an audience.

"All that and you didn't even take off your clothes yet," Kelsey said. "Pretty hot, huh?"

Pretty hot? In Ashley's still spinning mind it was the understatement of the year.

"Hi, I'm Koop," Koop said, introducing himself to the girl he'd just fucked.

Ashley looked stunned but delighted. She chuffed out an airy giggle. It was all she could manage.

"I'm Ryan."

"Ashley," the stunned girl managed to say. "Nice to meet you."

Margie giggled. "Wouldn't it be fun if everybody met this way?"

"Ash, Koop runs the Jeep shop where my dad bought my truck, and Ryan's the cute farmer that lives next door to me with Margie here."

"Hi Ash," Margie said. "Nice to meet you. So which ones are your parents?"

"Oh, um...Rick and Donna...Welch," she said, starting to get her equilibrium back.

"I don't know if you met them yet," Kelsey said. "Rick's the guy with the shaved head."

"Oh!" Margie said, looking intrigued.

"Yeah, I know, right?" Kelsey said. "He's sexy. My mom said he fucks wicked good, too."

Ashley was starting to feel plenty awkward with talk of her father's sexual prowess being bandied about.

"I met them earlier," Sharron said. "You look a lot like your mom, Ashley."

"Oh, yeah, a lot of people say that."

"So, we've got Kelsey and her parents, you and your parents, and Austin and his mom. This is turning into a family swinging club."

Ashley looked surprised. "Austin's mother is here?"

"Yeah, she's super hot," Kelsey said.

Ashley already knew that. Barbara worked for the dentist Ashley went to, and Ashley had long admired her attractiveness. She was just starting to wonder who else was upstairs that she might know when she heard footsteps coming down the big staircase, and a strangely familiar voice...

"Oh my God, Kelsey, this party is off the charts!"

It was Jamar and Latanya, coming down for a drink and a little break from the action. Ashley immediately recognized him from Kelsey's porn. His Jamaican accent and his beautiful brown-skinned body were unmistakable.

"Hey guys, come meet my friend Ashley," Kelsey said. "She's Ricky and Donna's daughter."

"Ricky and Donna upstairs?" Jamar asked, looking interested. "Yes, I see the resemblance!" He walked over and hugged Ashley, who looked a bit stunned that a beautiful naked porn star was embracing her. "Your parents are insane!" he said, smiling wide. "I mean that in the best possible way."

Latanya hugged her, too. "Hi Ashley, I'm Latanya," she said.

"You're the last hold-out," Jamar said, looking at Ashley's pretty lingerie. "There's not a stitch of clothing on anyone anymore."

"Help her off with that stuff, Jamar," Kelsey said, winking a twinkling eye at Ashley.

"I'd be delighted," he said. "You sure you're ready?"

Ashley nodded. "I guess so. It feels dumb to be the only one."

She turned her back to Jamar, somewhat nervously, so he could unhook her bra.

"Yeah, there's those nips," Kelsey said when they came into view. "They're super sensitive, you guys."

Jamar tossed the bra onto the couch and put his hands on Ashley's sides, letting them slide up her goosebumpy skin to her tits.

"Fuck yeah," Kelsey said, loving the way the big, dark hands looked on the creamy white tits. "I should have a camera for this shit."

Ashley looked down at the same sight, and another hot breath huffed out of her. Jamar's warm body was up against the back of her, and she could feel his big cock hardening.

"Panties now," Kelsey said. "Get that girl naked."

Jamar dropped to his knees, sliding his hands down the tingly flesh to the lacy panties. He pulled them down over Ashley's curvy ass, and buried his face in her crack.

"Oh God!" she moaned.

"His tongue's almost as long as his cock," Kelsey said.

Ashley was already starting to realize that. She was astonished at how it was exploring. She moaned again, arching her back to give Jamar better access. Kelsey stepped in and kissed her, wet and deep.

Somehow Ashley had become the center of attention again, but she didn't care. It was all too thrilling.

Without even knowing how it happened she found herself on her knees with the most beautiful cock she'd ever seen heading for her open mouth

"I hope you don't mind tasting your mother," Jamar said, with a sly smile.

Ashley's lungs huffed out a breath. She looked up at Jamar with surprised eyes and gobbled up his big black dong.

"If you're into it, you can probably eat your father's cum out of Lataya's ass."

"That man can fuck!" Latanya said with certainty.

"I swear to God, Tucker should hire him," Jamar said. "Donna, too."

Ashley's mind was spinning in all directions. She tried to concentrate and give a good blowjob, but she kept thinking about her mother and father. She was starting to realize she had big shoes to fill, and a lot to learn. It was an odd feeling, something she never in her wildest dreams thought she'd be thinking about.

The blowjob was dreamlike, but it didn't last long. Did Jamar not like it, she wondered? Once again she found herself, without really understanding how, lying on the couch with him behind her, spoon fucking her from behind. He held her leg up high, letting everyone see his big cock do the carnal defiling. It didn't take long for Ashley to go over the top.

"There!...There!...There I go...!" she said, her soft, excited voice giving a breathy, sexy play-by-play. Her throat muscles went as spastic as the rest of her, garbling her orgasmic noises as the head-rush reached epic proportions.

"Fuck!" Kelsey said, watching her. "You aren't gonna have any brain cells left tomorrow, Honey. We're just gettin' started."

Both Sharron and Margie wanted a piece of Jamar, so he happily tore into both of them while Kelsey, Ashley and the others went into the kitchen. Ashley felt as sexy as she ever had in her life, standing around casually naked with everybody. He brain was full of happy juice from the orgasmic afterglow when her mother entered.

"Ash? Oh my God! We didn't think you were coming!"

"Oh. She's was cummin' all right," Kelsey said. "Two or three times already."

Donna didn't know what to say.

"Hi, Mom," Ashley said, holding her drink up so her arm covered her tits a little. "This is weird, huh?"

"Just right now," Donna said. "It won't be. I'm so glad you're here."

"Me too, Mom. Where's Dad?"

"I don't know. I think maybe in the blue room. There's two women tied up in there."

"You guys don't keep track of each other?"

"We used to, years ago, but then we found that it's more exciting to just stumble into one another once in a while. It's like a surprise."

Donna looked out through the doorway at the way Jamar was driving Margie to the brink.

"Jamar got a little mother/daughter action tonight," Kelsey said slyly.

It took a moment for Donna to realize what she meant, but then the light bulb lit up and her eyes got wide.

"Ash?" she asked no one in particular, looking at her daughter.

"She cums wicked," Kelsey said. "From what I've heard, it runs in the family."

Donna smiled sweetly, with a misty tear in her eye. She went to Ashley's side and put her arm around her.

"I love Christmas," Kelsey said, just as Margie lost her mind in the other room.

Ashley and her mother had a quiet talk at the kitchen table, the first time they'd ever been naked together. They sipped their drinks and smiled, both of them happy that their worlds had come together in such an adult way. Ashley was still nervous about seeing her father, though, so Donna assure her she'd keep him upstairs for a while.

After Donna left, back into the fray of the upstairs fuck-fest, Ashley climbed onto Ryan for a cowgirl style ride on the couch. It was a wonderful thrill, being able to just wander over to a cute guy and fuck him, just like that.

Jamar and Latanya had gone back upstairs and Kelsey was up there, too, so the downstairs was quiet and intimate. Dean Martin had taken over the singing duties, and the wood stoves were cranking out heat.

Rich wandered down the stairs, headed for the kitchen, his cock still mostly hard but hanging low. Ashley knew him. Her mom and dad used to take her to Rich and Jessica's restaurant when she was a kid and all through high school. She always found him attractive, in an older man kind of way.

It was a shock seeing him naked, and putting two and two together about he and his wife being swingers. Ashley caught his eye when he walked by. It took him a second to realize who she was. She'd lost quite a bit of weight and, well, he just hadn't expected to see her at one of the parties. He smiled a little, and raised his hand for a casual wave. It struck Ashley as funny. She was sitting up on Ryan, fucking him slowly. A smile creased her face and she waved, too. Rich disappeared into the kitchen.

"He's an old friend," she said as she lifted her warm, fuzzy feeling pussy off of Ryan. She bent down, kissed him and smiled. The smorgasbord aspect of a sex party was starting hit her, and she liked it. She liked it a lot.

"Hi Mr. Potter," she said when she entered the kitchen.

"It's Ashley, right? I'm Rich."

"Do you still have your restaurant?"

"Yup. Still pluggin' along."

Ashley felt like her body and mind were humming with energy. She was shocked that she could be standing there so casually, showing off every inch of herself to a naked man she hardly knew. It was crazy and stupid and thrilling and wonderful.

"Your wife upstairs?"

"Yup," Rich said, smirking a little as he took a swig of his freshly opened beer.

"You're, like, my dad's age probably, right?" Ashley asked. She tried to keep from showing any emotion, but her eyes gave away her happy excitement.

"Yeah, I think so. What do you think of us older guys?"

"I haven't come to any conclusions yet," she said, glancing at Rich's obviously swelling cock. Her face betrayed her, breaking into a shy, sexy smile.