Kelsey's World Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,613 Followers

Kelsey was the first of the girls to wake, in Raymond's bed. She smiled at the sight of her childhood friend, still sleeping soundly. She nudged his shoulder to rouse him...

"Wake up sleepy head," she said.

Raymond's dry eyes opened a little. The first sight of the new day was Kelsey's big tits, just inches from his face. His hand found one of the perfect, fleshy globes, and he just let it rest there, soaking in some of Kelsey's soft warmth.

"I was just lyin' here thinkin' about Las Vegas," Kelsey said. "Remember fuckin' Marsha for the first time, with all those awesome city lights makin' us all glow? Tucker had me out on the balcony. We got our 'older' groove on that night, didn't we?"

"Yeah we did," Raymond said. "How is Marsha? Do you talk to her?"

"Yeah, now and then. Tucker's still got the harem thing goin' with Marsh and Liz both livin' with him. They're super happy I think."

"Good. I thought maybe they'd be at you mom and dad's Christmas party."

"Yeah, they couldn't make it. It was cool that Jamar and Latanya where there."

"Yeah, she's fun," Raymond said. "I never really got it straight, though. Is she one of the studio girls?"

"Latanya? No, Honey, she's just Jamar's girlfriend. She's never done any porn."

"She should. She'd be good."

"I know, right?" Kelsey said. She fingered Raymond's bed-head hair into place. "I like your hair like this. You look really New Yorkie. Tsunie and Georgie are cute, too. I love that they're super nerdy."

"I told you. I can't believe how crazy they went last night with you guys. Well, I guess I can."

"Tonight'll be even better. With Ashley, and...we're gettin' those girls here, right? The ones from your work?"

"I don't know, Kel," Raymond said, letting his hand slide off her breast as he sat up a little. "That might...it might change stuff at work, more than we should."

"I call bull crap on that," Kelsey said. "You're just scared. What's wrong with havin' fuck buddies you work with? It'll just make it more fun. And if those girls are as nerdy as you say, they need this. Big cities can be super lonely, you know. Do you know how to get ahold of them?"

"Yeah, I've got Emberly's text number. She's...I don't know Kel. I think you guys might blow there minds. And not in the good way."

"When have you ever known me to not handle things good? And be honest with me, Raymond, you can't tell me you haven't thought of fuckin' at least one of them."

Kelsey's hand drifted down under the sheet to where Raymond's cock was. It was firming up rapidly, and she was pretty sure she knew why. A few soft strokes with her small hand and it was fully hard.

"Emberly, huh? Cute name for a nerdy girl. What's her friend's name?"

"Leela."

"Fuck, Ray, you wanna fuck the shit outta them both, don't you! You're fuckin' hard as a rock! Text her right now, Honey. Let's set this up." Kelsey reached over and picked up Raymond's phone from his bed-side table, holding on to his hard cock all the while. "Ashley's comin', right?"

Yup," Raymond said. She's got a day thing but she said she'd be here around seven."

"Good. Tell Emberly the same. Make sure she knows it's a party, so they dress for it. How do nerdy girls dress, anyway?"

"I don't know. Lots of layers I guess. They both try and dress cool, but sometimes..."

"Not much skin? What's the sexiest thing they ever wore to work?"

"I don't know. I can't really think of anything."

"If you guys all fuck I bet they'll start dressing sexier. All it takes for some girls is knowin' that a guy's thinkin' about her that way."

"Maybe."

"Send it, Honey," Kelsey said, reading the text Raymond was procrastinating with.

"George is gonna kill me," Raymond said. He tapped send and the deed was done.

"Hey, it's your apartment, too, right? If he doesn't wanna party with us..."

"Kel, why do you always think everything's so simple?"

"Sorry, Honey. I just thought it'd be nice for you guys to get to know the girls at work better."

"There's a big difference between getting to know them better and luring them to an orgy."

"Here's the deal," Kelsey said, as she rolled on top of Raymond's warm body. "I promise to be good. Nothin' naked until we're sure they're interested, okay? Now fuck me, Honey. I've missed you..."

Raymond and the boys took Kelsey, Brie and Charity on a whirlwind sightseeing tour of the city. George had seen some of the sights when his parents visited, but for the rest of them it was all new and exciting. The Empire State Building was first, followed by fried fish sandwiches from a streetside lunch cart near Times Square. George had told them that Times Square wasn't much to see, but Kelsey and the girls were curious.

"Don't you watch New Year's on TV, Georgie?" she asked him. "Have you guys been here for that?"

"No!" he said, sounding like it was a crazy idea.

They all looked amazed as they walked into the heart of the action, with the massive theater billboards, electronic signs and wildly diverse people on the street giving everything a night on the town vibe in the middle of the day.

"This is so cool!" Kelsey said. She looked around and up, craning her neck to see where the ball dropped every New Year's Eve.

"Shit, look at that!" Tsuneo said.

An informal protest was taking shape in the heart of the square. A rag-tag group of women, young and old, were baring their breasts and starting a chant...

"If men can do it, we can too! Equal rights are over due!"

A few had body paint on to camouflage things a bit, but others were simply topless, and a few adventurous onlookers were joining in. A few men took of their shirts and joined in with the women, chanting along with them. The Square's usual police officers made themselves known, but didn't intervene. The protest had the feel of business as usual.

"No shit!" Kelsey said, smiling widely at Charity and Brie. "We're in, right?"

Raymond's eyes grew wide. None of the topless women had bodies like Kelsey and the girls. He had visions of the police stepping in when Playboy worthy bodies joined in, arresting everyone, including him. How would he explain that to his boss, or to his mother? By the time the thoughts started to clarify in his mind it was too late — Kelsey's shirt was off, Brie and Charity's were on their way off, and all were chanting.

"If men can do it, we can too! Equal rights are over due!"

"Are we in?" he asked his roommates sheepishly.

George shrugged his shoulders. When he saw Kelsey's smiling face, her crazy hot porn star tits, and her arm waving him over, he left Raymond and Tsuneo without a word, taking off his shirt as he joined in.

"I guess we're in," Raymond said.

Soon the little protest had grown to thirty or forty people, more than half of them women, some of them veterans of previous protests and some baring their breasts in public for the first time. Kelsey asked an older woman in body paint about it all.

"Are the cops gonna do anything?"

"No, were good," the woman said as the chant went on. "As long as it doesn't get to big, and we knock it off in five minutes or so. It's technically legal, you know. A woman can bare her breasts in New York State. But it's still misunderstood, and the law need to be clarified and expanded. Are you from here?"

"Not from the city, no. Upstate."

"Oh, okay," the woman said. "Talk to your state legislators when you get home. Spread the word."

"If men can do it, we can too! Equal rights are over due!"

"All right everybody," a police officer said a few minute later. "Let's break it up."

"Holy fuck!" Kelsey said when the group was dispersing. "This is so awesome!" She was still topless, twirling around with her arms in the air, looking up at all the buildings and neon signs.

"Clothes on ladies," another cop said, looking like he wished he didn't have to say it.

"So is it legal, or isn't it?" Kelsey asked him.

The older woman with the body paint, now fully dressed, rushed to her side. "You'll get arrested for something else. Disorderly conduct, or causing an accident. Especially with tits like those."

Raymond picked up Kelsey's t-shirt from the sidewalk and handed it to her.

"God, this is so fun," she said, looking around at all the attention she was getting as she pulled it over her head and adjusted her big, loose tits underneath. "We gotta look into this when we get home."

"You're gonna try and do this at home?" Brie asked. "Char and I can't. I'm pretty sure the school board wouldn't approve."

"Oh, yeah," Kelsey said. "Well, we'll make it legal then. It'll just be normal. You'll see."

Brie shook her head and smiled. She had a feeling Kelsey was on a mission.

"We better get going if we're gonna do the Statue Of Liberty and get back to the apartment by seven," Raymond said. "We wouldn't want to miss Emberly and Leela."

He smiled at the sudden look of terror on Tsuneo and George's faces. He'd already told them the girls from work were coming, but they hadn't even begun to get used to the idea.

"Ash!" Kelsey shrieked. "Oh my God, you look awesome!"

"I lost eighteen more pounds since Christmas. Thanks to this one, mostly," Ashley said, gesturing toward Raymond. "He's my personal trainer."

"Fuck yeah! Train that girl, Ray!" Kelsey smiled. "Tsunie and Georgie, do you guys hear 'em when they're workin' out?"

Neither young man answered, embarrassed that the answer was yes. Not only did they hear, the neighbors probably did, too. Ashley had some really big orgasms.

Ashley blushed at the looks on their faces. She'd grown to like Tsuneo and George, but she was always a little embarrassed if they were home when she was playing fuck buddy with Raymond. The first few times were the most awkward, but it got a little easier as the months went by.

"We drinkin', Girlie?" Kelsey asked her. "You're not gonna puke all over us, are ya?"

"What?" Raymond asked, looking surprised.

"Her first time with us," Kelsey said, "at the house. She had one too many, on an empty stomach probably."

"I didn't puke on you! I made it to the bathroom. Do we have to talk about this?"

"I'm just bustin' your balls, Honey," Kelsey said, leading her away from the boys to the tiny kitchen. "We had the most awesome day today. I wish you coulda come with us. We found this topless rally thing in Times Square. We all got our tits out and stuff. It was like bein' in a movie or somethin'. So cool."

While Kelsey filled Ashley in on the whirlwind tour of the city, Emberly and Leela arrived. Raymond introduced them to Brie and Charity. The new girls looked wary of the cute Upstaters, especially because Brie and Charity were quite obviously bra-less, with sexy, pointy nipples poking out the fronts of their thin shirts.

Emberly and Leela were more thoroughly dressed, to the point that they felt overdressed. Skinny jeans and high healed shoes anchored both of the girl's outfits. Emberly sported a low-cut white t-shirt under a form-fitting black blazer, and Leela wore a long, faded denim shirt, buttoned up to the neck, with a skinny tie tied like a scarf. They both looked a lot different than they did at work, but their nervous faces and shy eyes were the same.

"Hi you guys! I'm Kelsey."

"Hi," Emberly said, surprised that the tiny, gorgeous redhead was hugging her.

"I grew up with Raymond," Kelsey said, hugging Leela, too. "As soon as he told me about you guys I knew we should have a party. Do you hang out with other people from work?"

"No," Leela said. "I mean, we work so many hours. I guess we're hanging out all the time."

"Yeah, but you can't really party there," Kelsey said, casually sizing up the girls. "Maybe someday. Did you know you can take your tits out at Times Square?"

"Kel!" Raymond chuckled.

"What? We're all adults. We all joined in a rally today, so women can bare their breasts in public. It felt so good!"

"You guys all did it?" Emberly asked, wide eyed.

"Fuck yeah!" Kelsey smiled. "Well, Ash didn't. She wasn't with us, but you would have, right, Ash?"

"Yeah, I think so," Ashley said. "A few months ago I would have said no."

"How 'bout you guys?" Kelsey asked the new girls. "Are you joiners?"

"You mean...topless?" Leela asked, smirking a little. "Were the guys with you?" She glanced at the boys, but looked away quickly when they made eye contact.

"Yeah, they took off their shirts, too. There were a bunch of guys."

Neither Emberly nor Leela knew what to say, so they didn't say anything.

Kelsey took note of the fact that they didn't say no. They were difficult to read. Obviously intelligent, showing an I wanna be sexy but I don't know how vibe with their clothes, and definitely hiding something behind their awkward shyness. Maybe hiding a lot.

"So what's it like livin' in the city? Kelsey asked.

"I wish I had more time to see it all," Leela said, taking one of the bottles of beer that George was handing out. "I'd like to see some Broadway shows. It's funny, I've finally got the money to do things like that, but..."

"No time, or no guy?" Kelsey asked.

"Both."

"You guys all need to hook up," Kelsey said. "Seriously, why is it always so hard? Everybody's always locked into this perfect guy thing. Why can't it just be more casual?"

"Like what?" Emberly asked.

"Friends with bennies, Honey," Kelsey said. "We call 'em fuck buddies at home. Somebody you can call up and have fun with. Get your rocks off with fun sex, go to a show, go out for dinner, whatever. It's super easy, it's just a frame of mind."

Emberly and Leela were both smiling nervously. Kelsey could tell they were interested.

"Take Raymond here," Kelsey said, putting her arm around him. "He's super sexy. I don't know if you woulda thought that. And Tsunie and Georgie. I mean, they're all sittin' around here at night, and you guys, what do you do on your nights off? You got a boyfriend Emberly?"

"Nope. Since I moved here it's been all work. It's like I put my head down and...I don't know, I've been so focused I...I guess I haven't tried."

"Yeah. I'm not judgin' you or anything," Kelsey said. "I get it. But why not make it better if it's easy to do? You guys listenin'?" she ask the boys. "They're cute, right?"

Tsuneo and George nodded. Raymond smiled. He loved seeing Kelsey at work again.

"So we could fuck around with strip poker, but it's boring as fuck," Kelsey said. "I hate cards. How 'bout if we just loosen up a little and see how it feels. I mean, shit, if we can have our tits out in the middle of Times Square we should be able to get comfortable in this cool apartment, right? This is gonna sound really high school, but lets dance in our undies. Tsunie, Honey, put on some music, will ya?"

"This is the weirdest party I've ever been to," Emberly said. She took a big gulp of her beer.

"It's Brooklyn, Baby!" Kelsey said. "I've been readin' about it. It's supposed to be weird."

Tsuneo played a Chainsmokers mix through his bluetooth speakers, and the whole vibe in the small room changed. Kelsey didn't have a bra on, so she stripped off her pants and started dancing seductively in her t-shirt and tiny thong. The way it looked, she may as well have been naked from the waist down.

Charity and Brie took the cue, stripping their bottom halves down to their thongs, Brie moving especially sensually to the slinky beat.

"This is not what I expected," Leela said quietly.

Raymond heard her. "Sorry. Kelsey's sort of...got her own way."

"No, I'm not...unhappy," Leela said. She glanced at Raymond's penetrating eyes and looked away. "Another beer?" she said. "Got any shots or anything?"

"I've got bourbon. That's not really a shots thing, is it?"

"Yeah," Leela said, nodding her head. "I'll help you."

Emberly gave her a dirty look when she walked away, and followed them into the tiny kitchen.

"So when did you get so interesting, Raymond?" Leela asked.

"You can blame Kelsey. I'm sorry you guys. I had a feeling you'd be..."

"What? Be boring?" Leela said. "We had a feeling we would be, too."

"No. Not that," Raymond said. "I thought maybe Kelsey would...she's not for everybody."

"She's kinda awesome," Emberly said, looking out through the kitchen doorway at Kelsey dancing like a stripper with George. "I always wished I had a friend like her."

Leela nodded in agreement. All three of them downed a shot of local bourbon. Raymond poured another round.

"It seems weird to not be talking about work," Raymond said.

"Not to me," Emberly said. "This is so nice. It's like work's gone for a while."

"Yup," Leela agreed. "Gone."

She downed another shot, giggling at the burn. She was clearly not a big drinker, and Raymond didn't want her to get drunk and puke like Ashley had done.

"I can not believe I'm seeing George dancing," Leela said. "Tsuneo I can sort of believe, but even that's a stretch."

"Your friends are really sexy, Raymond," Emberly said. "I don't even know what to think about you anymore."

"Good or bad?" Raymond asked.

"Good, silly!"

He downed another shot, and the girls did, too. "You know," he said, "Kelsey won't let you out of here until you've followed her ways. She's like a cult or something."

"A cult?" Emberly chuckled, watching Kelsey though the doorway. "Is that why I feel like taking off my pants and dancing?"

"Yup," Raymond smiled. "I'll do it if you do it."

"Raymond!" Emberly exclaimed, her eyes wide and smiling. The rushing bourbon buzz was reaching full force. "You naughty boy! I love this side of you!"

"Is that a yes?" he smiled.

Emberly started laughing. "Raymond's a seducer!" she said to Leela.

Leela giggled. She was right in the middle of a beautiful bourbon buzz herself. "This is crazy," she smiled.

"We don't have to go in there yet. We can start here," Raymond said. "That is...if you're wearing underwear."

"Are you?" Emberly smirked. Her eyes widened with surprise when Raymond unzipped his pants and pushed them down. Tight baby-blue boxer briefs with a big lump in the front were suddenly the only thing in focus in Emberly's mind. "Holy shit!" she exclaimed.

Raymond extended his hand. "You said you wanted to take off your pants and dance, right?"

Emberly tried to think, but her intelligence was misfiring a bit. She looked at Leela and the two of them seemed to be communicating with their eyes. Emberly shrugged, and then she unzipped her skinny jeans. She gave Raymond an odd look and pushed them down, wiggling her way out of them after taking off her high heeled shoes.

"Put the shoes back on," Raymond said.

Emberly's eyes smiled at him, but looked different. More confident. Sexier. Leela looked on, amazed.

"Supposed to be just underwear," Raymond said, taking of his shirt as the girls watched. "They don't have bras on," he said, glancing out at Kelsey and the girls. "So..."

"So?" Emberly giggled. "I guess..."

Leela was shocked to see Emberly take off her blazer, and then her t-shirt, stripping down to nothing but her bra, her panties and her high heels. She started to wonder if Raymond had put something in their drinks.

Emberly and Raymond started dancing. They eased into it for a few moments, smiling shyly as the movement went from tentative to full-body. Within a minute or two Leela felt left out. She thought about drinking another shot, but worried that it might make her do something she didn't want to do. Instead, she took off her tie and unbuttoned her shirt. It felt dreamlike. So odd. The bra she wore wasn't for show, but it wasn't bad. She glanced down at her cleavage, and the shirt slipped down her arms.

Emberly gathered her into the dance. It was intimate, just the three of them in the tiny kitchen, with barely enough room to move with the music.

riverboy
riverboy
4,613 Followers