Kelsi's Adventures

Story Info
An ordinary trip to the beach becomes one dirty adventure.
1.5k words
2.93
32.7k
13

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WW2Mike
WW2Mike
16 Followers

The adventure begins with two people on their way to the beach via a purple sedan. One of them is Jordan, who is a 45-year-old man with long jet-black hair (tied in a ponytail) and a beard, and is the one behind the wheel as he drives to the beach. The other one is Kelsi, a 24 year old woman with long blonde hair, and she's sitting in the front passenger seat as she looks forward to a simple time at the beach away from home.

For the trip, Jordan is wearing a black t-shirt, blue jeans, a pair of brown boots and long socks. Kelsi is wearing a pink shirt, black bra, blue jeans, a pair of Converse sneakers (no socks though, as Jordan told her to wear her sneakers without socks) and a nice pair of mirror aviator sunglasses. In addition, she's wearing red lipstick. And at the back of the sedan is packed lunch (food and drinks), composed of bananas, water bottles, bread rolls, coffee, popsicles (stored in the cooler), and yogurt.

Once out of the car, both Jordan and Kelsi realize that they have to walk all the way from their car to the beach, and so Kelsi said "ahwwww. how am I gonna make it in time to see my friends that I used to go to college with?" as she bemoaned a potential long walk.

"We'll try to make the best of that walk. Who knows, maybe it's good exercise and your old college friends want you to be the best looker." said Jordan, as he convinced her that a nice long walk would be good for her, and after complimenting her.

Kelsi said "awww thanks for the nice compliment. I knew you'd be the best father for looking out for me." Then Jordan and Kelsi begin walking.

After 30 minutes of venturing through the long path from their car to the beach, Kelsi suddenly feels tired from walking. She finds the nearest park bench and asks Jordan if she could sit down for a moment to rest up before continuing further. Jordan happily allows her to sit down, as he too is feeling tired and also wants to rest up.

"Jordan, my legs are killin' me. Would you mind if you rub my feet for a few minutes? You have my permission." said Kelsi, who asks Jordan to give her a foot rub, and so she gives him permission to give her a relaxing foot rub.

And after she gave him consent, Jordan gives Kelsi a consensual foot massage and gets down to it. While seated on the park bench, Jordan helps take Kelsi's Converse sneakers off and places them on the ground. Then he puts her barefeet on his lap (on his knees) as he's in awe of his daughter's beauty when she's wearing red toenails, and he thoroughly rubs her soles, ankles, arches, and her toes.

Then from out of nowhere, a group of strangers are in awe that Kelsi's feet are sore from all the walking, and that Jordan is being a good man by rubbing them.

"Thanks." said Kelsi, before Jordan grabs her feet and sniffed her sweaty pheromones from in between her toes and from the soles.

And after it turned out that he drank a dozen of beers prior to walking, he then takes off his jeans and exposed his 8-inch dick in front of her.

"Um, thanks for the foot rubs and smelling them, but this is WAY TOO MUCH!" said Kelsi, as she appreciated her father for giving her relaxing foot rubs but him exposing his big dick in front of her was just weird.

"No it isn't. Your feet are irresistibly sexy and beautiful. I love the smell of your sweaty feet. I reckon your sweaty feet would make for a nice dose of lube." said Jordan, as he admits to having earlier asked Kelsi not to wear socks with her sneakers just so he can enjoy her sweaty feet.

And then Jordan continues on by kissing Kelsi's sweaty bare feet, and started licking in-between her toes and the tips of her toes, further unnerving Kelsi. It looks like Kelsi's simple request for Jordan to give her a consensual foot massage took a weird turn, as he escalates his foot fetish to a sexual nature.

"THAT IS ENOUGH!" Kelsi screamed at Jordan after he escalates things.

Jordan flat out answers back by saying "Kelsi, shut up you slutty whore or people are gonna think you want to have daddy's meat for lunch!".

While this was going on, the same strangers who were in awe of Jordan giving Kelsi a foot massage earlier are now noticing that Jordan is escalating things to a sexual nature, but choose to ignore the scene anyway as they just shrug it all off like nothing happened, before Kelsi ends up in the clutches of Jordan's shoulders as she is being carried/whisked away to an abandoned bar tavern, her sneakers abandoned as Jordan didn't want to put her shoes back on her.

Once inside the abandoned bar tavern, Jordan puts Kelsi down on the billiard table, but not before he strips Kelsi naked, from ripping off her jeans and underwear, to throwing her pink t-shirt and black bra on the floor where they're laying next to one of the four legs holding the billiard table.

"My oh my Kelsi, if only I had known you were dressing up to be a slut, I'd probably make you take all eight inches of my dick." said Jordan, as he found some bondage ropes to tie Kelsi up on the billiard table.

Kelsi then tries to fight back by shouting "Dad. You thought I was beautiful before. Why are you treating me like this?!?".

"Because Kelsi, I only said you were beautiful to make you happy. I actually said you're beautiful, just beautiful enough to make you into a whore with your filthy tattoos as I look at your left shoulder like you're some biker slut!" said Jordan, before he leaves the tavern for a few minutes, intending to call for strangers to gather around and line up to enter the bar tavern.

Those who showed up were mostly middle-aged men, drunk men and some bad boys. After seeing Kelsi naked and tied up on the billboard, they decide to join in on the action where they take turns fingering Kelsi and then using hard liquor to lube up Kelsi's pussy before fingering Kelsi's pussy aggressively enough while Jordan laughs at her for disobeying him earlier.

"Kelsi, you want to dress like a slut? You get treated like a slut." said Jordan.

Just as Kelsi comes close to a climax for her unwanted orgasm, the random men decide to step aside as they would leave it to Jordan to finish Kelsi off with an orgasm. And so after having made Kelsi give him a blowjob and ordering her to take 8 inches of his dick in her mouth and kissing n licking his balls, Jordan gets erect and decides to take his erect 8-inch dick deep inside Kelsi's pussy, boning her with his balls deep in her pussy with Kelsi's legs in the air spread wide apart.

She screams "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!" as she officially has a big unwanted orgasm that Jordan helped produce, and then he makes Kelsi make out with him and they start kissing on the mouth for a few seconds and bites her neck to give her a love bite kiss.

And then Jordan gets back to smelling Kelsi's feet (still sweaty from having worn her Converse with no socks on) to enjoy more of her feet pheromones.

As Jordan continues thrusting his 8-inch dick inside Kelsi's pussy and smelling/licking her feet, soles and toes, he proudly shouted "Kelsi my slutty whore, you want daddy's meat for supper? Your pussy hungry for daddy's meat? WELL BITCH, SUPPER'S READY!" right before Jordan finally ejaculated inside Kelsi's pussy, as a huge load of milky cum exits Jordan's dick and enters Kelsi's pussy, leaving both Jordan and Kelsi tired from their dirty adventure.

What started out as a simple trip to the beach became one big dirty adventure of sex, as both Jordan and Kelsi finally leave behind their clothes as they exit the abandoned bar shack to return home, with Kelsi again being carried in the clutches of Jordan's shoulders.

Returning to the park bench, Jordan grabs Kelsi's Converse sneakers and once back at the sedan, Kelsi puts her Converse sneakers back on.

"This time Kelsi, you can drive us home." said Jordan, as he's too drunk to drive home, and so Kelsi (despite being filled up with Jordan's meat juices) is the sober driver. He proposes that he sit in the driver's seat, but Kelsi sits on his lap (with his penis in her vagina) to be the one behind the wheel.

"Ok. Love you." said Kelsi, before she kisses Jordan, and confesses to him that she actually liked it when he smelled her sweaty feet, and so she's happy to get behind the steering wheel while she sits on Jordan's dick as he sits on the driver's seat without actually being the one behind the wheel.

And so the adventure ends when they prepare to drive all the way back home with no clothes on.

THE END!

WW2Mike
WW2Mike
16 Followers