Kelsi's Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
Just getting home would be adventure enough.
887 words
3.25
5.2k
4

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WW2Mike
WW2Mike
16 Followers

[Author's Note: The story continues from where Chapter 1 left off when Jordan and Kelsi drive home without their clothes, after a wild dirty adventure at the beach].

After they leave the beach, Kelsi takes to the wheel with Jordan's dick inside her pussy while he sits on the driver's seat. When they drive their way into a nearby forest, the father and daughter reminiscence the potential good times that may be in store for them once they make it back home.

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!" Kelsi moaned as she tries to concentrate her driving on the main roads despite having Jordan's dick in her pussy.

"It's ok Kelsi. If you're feeling like you're about to pass out from my big dick, let me take control of the wheel." said Jordan, who let Kelsi know when to take a rest from driving if she orgasms.

"I'll try my best to keep focus on the roads." said Kelsi, as she continues trying to maintain her focus on the roads as she makes it through the forest without crashing into a few farm animals in the process.

"Good bitch." said Jordan, as he thrusts his big dick inside Kelsi's pussy so hard that he deliberately sent her into another big orgasm despite having already had an orgasm from being raped by him back at the beach.

Kelsi ends up losing focus on the road as she has an orgasm, while Jordan briefly pulls out and turns her around so that he can take full control of the wheel despite being too drunk to drive, and Kelsi sits on his dick while facing him.

"It's ok. I got the wheel now." said Jordan, who has taken control of the wheel before he proceeds to kiss Kelsi on the mouth as they make out. Meanwhile, unbeknownst to them, they caught the eye of nearby truckers passing by, beeping their horns as they act disgusted at a man and woman having public sex in their sedan.

"WTF is going on here?!" one trucker shouted.

And before Jordan and Kelsi know it, they notice a cop car about to trail them, most likely because of leaving their clothes behind at the beach earlier and having public car sex.

"Let's get home before the coppers find us!" said Jordan, as he starts driving aggressively as the cops pursue the sedan. And after the two make it up to the top of the mountains, they are pondering if they should get dinner at a drive-thru restaurant to take home.

"Kelsi, you hungry for real dinner?" said Jordan, as he asks his adult daughter if she's hungry for drive-thru food or not.

"I sure am! After you turned me on, and enjoyed every minute of fucking me back at the beach, strapping me naked to a billiard table, I think I need actual food." said Kelsi, who asks Jordan to get her Chinese restaurant food.

After they escape further from the cop car, Jordan resumes fucking Kelsi's brains out as they notice a nearby Chinese restaurant, before Jordan aggressively snatches an order from a customer and his family as Jordan spoils their outing.

"Kelsi, you're so fucking hot." said Jordan, as he is still turned on at the sight of looking Kelsi in her eyes and her lips, and after having just snatched a customer's entire order, Jordan and Kelsi dig in to the food as they look to get more energy while eating soup and noodles.

When they finished their dinner, an exhausted Kelsi said to her own equally exhausted father: "Babe. We're almost home now. I got a surprise for you. Promise me you'll close your eyes and not tell anyone about this."

"What's that?" Jordan asked.

Kelsi has Jordan closing his eyes as he expects a surprise from her, and so she goes ahead and takes off her Converse sneakers, then moves her bare feet closer to his face. "Babe you can uncover and open your eyes now. Look." said Kelsi.

Jordan then uncovers and opens his eyes to the sight of Kelsi's bare feet being closer to his face, sending him into a massive frenzy and getting him all worked up as he's about to climax and have another orgasm, and so he licks her soles, sniffs the top of her foots and licks the tips of her toes. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Jordan shouted as he shoots another load of his cum across the clutch and accelerator brakes.

"See babe, you knew you'd get turned on with my feet, after massaging them when they were sore after that walk at the beach, and then you sniffing, licking and kissing my feet before fucking me in the open while sniffing my feet." said Kelsi, who knows that her own father has a foot fetish for her bare feet.

After that, Kelsi takes back control of the wheel as she and Jordan make it back home as they turn into their driveway, and park the sedan there. Home sweet home! They finally made it, and with both of them exhausted and tired, they spill out of the sedan, and slowly get back up. Jordan and Kelsi proceed to enter their house as they finally complete their dirty adventures at the beach and then their equally dirty adventure while trying to drive back home without their clothes on.

THE END!

WW2Mike
WW2Mike
16 Followers