Keme and the Mountain Man

Story Info
Mountain Man falls for Native American Girl.
2.1k words
4.34
9.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CowboyRick
CowboyRick
11 Followers

This is just a silly story that was created from the writer's own imagination. I hope you all enjoy reading it.

All participants of this story are 18 and older.

*

Now when I was no taller than a short duck I decided to haul my own self out west. I been out here nigh-on-to twenty-years now.

Some damned easterner had once said, "go west young man." So, that's just what I did.

Little did he know what type of world that he was sending folks into. There were the native Americans who were trying to hold onto what was left of their world while the white eyes fought to take everything away.

The outlaws were trying to take away everything they could get their hands on away from the hard-working folks who fought so hard to try to earn a living the honest way.

Then you got the Mountain Man. Me and my friends tried to keep out of everyone else's affairs but somehow, we just kept gettin our fool selves roped into something every time we turned around.

So here I am on my old Palouse stallion, Digger and a dog I call Banjo that kinda latched on to me, and my pack horse that I just call Buddy.

The sun was slowly descending over the horizon leaving streaks of gold across the evening sky. I made camp in a clump of trees next to a nice little creek. After taking care of my horse, I found plenty of fuel for a fire, put some coffee on to boil and started some supper.

I noticed Banjo started with a low growl like someone was close by. Suddenly from right out of the blue an Indian came stumbling into camp. She was badly wounded and passed out right next to me. Immediately I went to work tending her wounds. Using some of the Indians techniques, I gathered moss from the trees and soaked them then, applied them to the wound.

This young Indian girl, who looked to be from the Absaroka tribe, was as beautiful a young lady as I had ever seen. She had long black hair, slim body, nice plump breasts, and beautiful eyes.

The following afternoon as I prepared for my nooning the young girl finally came too. As she looked around she started to raise up but the pain would not let her rise. As she looked around she caught sight of me.

"Hello. I'm glad to see you awake. Can you speak English? I asked.

"I speak little." She answered.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"I am called Keme." She replied.

"I am called Mac." I said. "You have a nasty wound on your side. You'll be ready to travel in a day or two. I will take you back to your people. How did you get shot?"

"White hunters wanted woman." Keme said. "When they attack I run. One of them shot at me."

"If I ever find out who did this to you, they will pay. I can promise you that." I meant every word of what I said. I would be looking for them.

As we ate that night I sat with my guns close by, Old banjo started growling again then I heard someone approaching.

"Hellooo the camp. We smelled your coffee. Can we come in? Came the call from the trees.

"Enter if your friendly." I answered.

As they came in they suddenly had a furious look about them.

"Mister, that there is our squaw. She comes with us." The big one with the big mouth said.

"You touch her or even go near her and I will kill you. Is that clear." I said loud and mean.

"She is going..."

"Mister, did you hear what I just said." I said as I dropped my shot gun down pointed right at big mouth. "If you feel lucky you just go ahead and try to take her. If I don't fill your ass with lead there's not a cow in Texas. Now have I made myself clear."

Big mouth was looking mighty angry. He was not happy. He wanted this squaw and he wasn't going to leave without her. I could tell that plain as the nose on my ugly face.

As big mouth turned like he was leaving he made a BIG, BIG mistake. He reached for that Iron. When that shotgun blasted, big mouth was meeting the devil himself.

"Now, how about you stinky. You gonna reach for that hog leg or, are you gonna be smart and just leave. I really don't care one way or t'other. Your choice mate. What'll it be?"

"Mister, you will never see me again." Stinky said as he grabbed his partner and drug him away.

"Took care of that problem for you Miss Keme." I said as I served her supper.

"Mac. Thank you. My father will be pleased." Keme said.

"I just want to make sure that you are safe." I wasn't about to leave her to try to get back home on her own. With that wound and her weak. It would be mighty slow going.

As we bedded down for the night Keme brought her blankets over and made her bed beside me. When we laid down she came to me wearing nothing but a smile. She wrapped her arms around me and started kissing me.

I rolled us over so I was looking down at her. I started kissing her breasts and worked my way down her flat tummy. When I started kissing the inside of her thighs she started moaning and wiggling. We made love the whole night through.

The next morning after we had breakfast, I had the horses ready to go. We rode double on Digger although, I'm sure he was not happy. As long as he didn't get fussy we were fine. Banjo was off some where getting his own breakfast and would catch up when he was done. Buddy fell in behind us and followed as we hit the trail.

Now I have had my share of women in my time but I have to tell you that this young Indian girl was just about the loveliest thing I had ever seen. As she rode behind me she kept reaching down and rubbing my crotch. When we finally stopped for our nooning I took care of the horses then we laid our blankets on the ground and she started sucking me like there was going to be no tomorrow. I warned her that I was ready to cum and she just sped up. When I finally finished Cumming, we started making love again. I had never had this good-a-time with a woman in my life. She was making me one happy mountain man.

When we were back on the trail again I got this feeling that we were being followed. I hadn't even been worried about watching my back trail and I think it almost cost me. Although they never showed themselves I knew they were out there. So did Banjo. Digger was trying to keep a good pace and was doing a fine job of it and old Buddy was staying right with us.

When we came to a small canyon I walked digger through a little way and then picketed them by a boulder. Keme and I found some good cover and stayed out of sight. When the riders came into sight I immediately recognized Stinky. He looked like a man on a mission. When they got close I stood up with that shotgun.

"Stinky, I told you what I would do if I saw you again. Is that what you want?" I was ready with both barrels loaded. Keme stood up holding my Winchester.

"I want that squaw and I aims to get her." Stinky yelled.

"Your funeral. You got it to do so have at it." I yelled back.

When those two reached for their guns it was all over but the shaking hands with old Satan. Those two hit the ground and didn't move. Keme shot them both.

Well I'll be damned if you aint kinda handy to have around Miss Keme. Not only are you good in the blankets you're a fine shot two. I think I'm falling in love Miss Keme.

"Love?" Keme asked.

"I'll have to explain that one to you later." And I would sure be on that one like a flies on a carcass.

After the shooting we headed on up the trail again. I had no idea how far we were away from her camp but I was in no hurry. I could spend a lifetime with this beautiful creature.

That night as we ate we were hellooed again.

"Come on in if your friendly." I called back.

"Well I'll be horn swoggled. Mac, I aint seen you in a coons age. You ugly old rapscallion. Where you been hiding."

"Denver, I was told that the Blackfeet done found you and sent you on your way to t'other side. You ugly old scoundrel. You sure smell like you been dead."

"Why I smell better than your stinkin carcass."

"Denver, this here is Keme. Some Bad men were trying to capture her for their woman. I sent one on his way and Keme sent the other two. Y you ought to see this girl shoot. I'm giving serious thinkin to marrying this gal." Mac laughed.

Keme just sat there smiling while Denver told Mac all that had happened since they had last crossed trails.

"You got anyone on your back trail comin looking for trouble?" I asked as we ate our supper and drank our coffee.

"I don't think so but I never take my eyes off my back trail for very long." Denver quipped.

The next day with Denver joining our little group we started back up the trail to the Absaroka camp. Even though there wasn't supposed to be anyone on our back trail, Denver was sure watching her close. If I had my guess I would say that Denver had upset the apple cart somewhere along the way. Anyway, he was watching and we were traveling and knocking off the miles little by little.

That night as we camped, Keme asked me if we could sleep where Denver could not see. She was in bad need of old Mac and quite frankly, I needed her. After supper that night I had had a talk with Denver and we made our bed behind some bushes blocking any view old Denver might take advantage of.

After a wonderful night of loving we hit the trail again. When Denver had Mac out of earshot of Keme he said, "damn Mac, I thought you guys were going to make our presence here known to every tribe in the damn west. I'm surprised we're riding away with our hair.

"She does get quite vocal don't she. And damn can she shoot." I laughed.

"Maybe you guys better knock off the he'in and she'in till we get her home. Ya'll gonna get us scalped."

Denver wasn't mad, he was just in need. And there was a squaw back at camp who loved to see Denver visit. Talk about a vocal person. When that gal has an orgasm, the whole country knows. The Chief told her lover once to start covering her mouth when she hit that happy moment. To tell the truth, I think the whole tribe got a real kick out of those happy moments.

When we finally arrived at the Absaroka camp, Keme jumped down from Digger and ran to her father. She was plum happy to be home.

Chief Two Wolves hugged his daughter and then walked over to me.

"Many thanks for my daughters safe return. Tonight, there will be a celebration with much food. Welcome to our camp. We will get a teepee ready for you and your friend."

That night Mac and Denver were honored guests of the Absaroka tribe. The Chief was passing around the pipe and Mac and Denver both smoked with the Chief. Keme was staying as close to Mac as she could as was Hopi to Denver.

Mac and Denver ate so much they could and afterwards could barely move. Hopi was playing and flirting with Denver as the Chief laughed and told Denver that the whole tribe was going to be listening for her call tonight. Denver turned beet red with embarrassment.

After the celebration Mac and Denver along with Keme and Hopi went to their lodge to retire for the evening. When they were in their lodge both women began stripping off their clothes. Mac and Denver joined in. They each had their own bed with buffalo hides and were already in each other's arms.

Mac had no idea what tomorrow would bring but tonight was as far as he wanted to think about for now.

CowboyRick
CowboyRick
11 Followers