All Comments on 'Ken'

by wajawhiii

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Geisha1Geisha1almost 6 years ago
5 stars

Nice story. I liked the warm up with mom and the sex with penny. Nicely done.

couple4fun4080couple4fun4080almost 6 years ago

nice story. thanks for posting

Omart57Omart57almost 6 years ago
Great story!

Captivating from beginning to end! Favorited ,5 stars!

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
A tender and loving story.

A beautiful ending.

Ducky7Ducky7almost 6 years ago
Great story loved it

I really wish some part of life could really be that way.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I hate

cheaters. this is a slut story 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Quick ending

...and they lived happily ever after. Come on, you write to well to end in such a hurry.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60about 4 years ago
WTF

What a crappy story, husband should her ass the street "literally", slutville is always looking for a good scank!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My 2 cents

I liked this one better than the Alice story. Yes, the wife was a cheater and she committed incest with her son, but that was only part of it. You wrote the basis of what was to happen with Ken. It's called build up. I liked the relationship between Ken and the girlfriend. I liked the way he made sex special for her. The only problem I have with the story is that the incest seems to be the secondary theme. This is in the incest section and I think (my 2 cents) that it should have been more towards the main event. More time spent on it. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. It was nice to read in one like this for a change. Keep them coming. One about a relationship based on love, respect and integrity.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I must admit that the radical change in scenarios was a bit stange, but overall this was a story of live, trust and respect. Good job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous