Ken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept as much of my weight off her as I could while we lay there basking in the fullness of the moment. After a while, I twitched my cock. She squeezed her vagina back. I twitched twice more and she squeezed twice. I withdrew about an inch and pushed it back in as she moved with me. Soon we were stroking the full length of what she could fit. There are no words to describe the emotion I felt as I made love to Penny.

I could feel her building to an orgasm. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer either. I looked at her and said, "Penny, I forgot the condom."

She smiled and said, "I didn't forget. We don't need one. I'm near the end of my cycle. I should get my friend on Monday or Tuesday. I didn't want anything between us tonight. I want to feel you, just you, inside me."

Her hips raised and her body shook as her orgasm hit. Somehow mine didn't. We lay together as she recovered. She reached down and took my still stiff member. "Poor baby," she said. "Can I help?"

I didn't think her question needed an answer as she began to stroke my slippery cock. She might have been a novice, but she wasn't an amateur. Within minutes I erupted straight up into the air with everything falling back on her hand and my stomach.

"Wow, that's what's going to happen inside me," she remarked. "I can hardly wait."

"I'm sorry," I said. "I don't know why I misfired."

"Nothing to be sorry for. I'm very forgiving and I love to give second chances."

Penny got up and went into the bathroom to get a cloth to clean us up. I followed her. "I have a better idea," I said as I turned on the water in the shower. When the water came up to temperature, I stepped into the shower. I reached for Penny but she was already half in the shower behind me.

I imagined that showering with a woman was a special event, hovering somewhere between sexual energy and just having fun. Showering with Penny was all that and more. For me, nothing compares to the feeling I had rubbing my hands over her soapy and slippery breasts or feeling her backside as I rubbed my cock between her cheeks. Penny seemed mesmerized when she discovered that a bar of soap and her hand was all it took to bring me to attention again. She turned around and rubbed the space between her cheeks on the erection she had produced. I think she was starting to have carnal thoughts but I resisted. For me, we still had to finish chapter one before we could move on.

After the shower, we dried each other and went back into the bedroom. This time we took off the bedcovers and climbed under the sheets. Penny unwrapped one of the chocolates and fed it to me. I unwrapped the other one and rubbed it all over her breasts and nipples until it started to melt. I fed her the rest and kissed her. I ran my hands through her wet hair and kissed her forehead. I turned her head and kissed her ear lobe and her neck. Next I kissed her shoulders and the top of her chest. I moved down until I was kissing and licking the chocolate from her breasts and nipples.

I kissed down until I reached her navel. I kissed and tongued her belly button. She seemed relaxed until I kissed below her navel. She raised her head and gave me a "What are you doing?" look. I looked back with what I hoped was a "Trust me?" look. She smiled, leaned back and closed her eyes. I thought she did, trust me that is.

I kissed the top of her pubis and then the inside of each thigh. She spread her legs wider to give me the space I needed. I kissed up one thigh until I reached the bottom of her vagina. I used my tongue to trace the outline of her labia, up one side and down the other. Her bottom shivered as I reversed the direction. I used my fingers to separate her lips and traced my tongue up and down her inner labia. Then I found her clitoris. I held the hood of her clitoris up and blew gently on the exposed nub. I followed up by kissing the nub and rubbing my tongue on it.

Throughout my journey, Penny was unable to remain still. When I reached her clitoris with my tongue she had had enough. She reached down and pulled me up on her by my ears. As I slid up her body, my erection slid gently into her for the second time. She let my ears go as she gasped and bit her lip.

There is some truth that it's better the second time around. This time I was fully inside her without pausing. When I hit the end of her passage I paused. With her encouragement, I began to move inside her and I felt my cock slip to the side and disappear further inside her until I had no more to give. I paused but she wanted more. I moved slowly inside her and then with some pace. Her legs came up alongside my hips and then further. I moved my arms aside to give her space and she placed her legs on my shoulders. I pumped continuously but gently. I wanted this to be a marathon, not a sprint.

She seemed to agree. We moved synchronously, slowly but effectively increasing the tension leading to the eventual orgasms. Penny got there first. She began to wiggle and quiver. When I saw her toes begin to curl above me and feel her body stiffen, I moved more deliberately and she began a series of orgasms. I pumped until I couldn't hold it in anymore and erupted deeply inside her. She finished soon behind me with a silent scream.

She lay still beneath me. My softening cock slid out of her and I rolled off her. I thought she might have passed out but she turned to look at me with a sly grin. Two seconds later, she attacked me with a flurry of kisses. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you," she half cried. "That was the most wonderful time of my life. Knowing that, I don't know why we waited," she said.

"That is exactly why we waited," I said.

"I know you're right. I've heard so many horror stories from girls who were impatient. They had their first sex in the backseat of a car or behind the garage. Not one of them has a good memory of how it felt. I want to scream it from the rooftops and tell them they were fools and warn the rest to wait but I know I won't. This is my memory and I won't share it with anyone except you and maybe our daughter when the time comes."

I was resting as she told me the story but my heart skipped a beat when she finished. The phrase "our daughter" began to repeat itself in my mind. I didn't know whether to kiss her or run away. I kissed her.

We lay on the bed together and in a peaceful bliss. I was lying on my back with my arms behind my head. Penny was lying with her head on my shoulder. Her fingers were tracing small circles on my chest. "I love you," she said quietly. I scrunched down to be at eye level with her. "I love you too," I said.

We lay quietly for several minutes. "Do you understand what this means?" I asked.

"What what means?" she asked in return.

"I'm pondering the meaning of the word, 'love," I said. "There seems to be many kinds of love. There's love of God, love of country, love of family. Some people love things, like school, or activities, like sports or hunting. There's a mother's love for her child and a child's love in return. So far in my life, I've had a number of people say they love me. Mostly family members but also a few others. I've even said 'I love you' in return."

"Tell me more," she whispered.

"I think when most people say 'I love you' they really mean they like you a lot. When I told you, 'I love you,' I actually felt something, something tangible, something real."

Penny put her arm around me and gently squeezed.

"Think about it," I continued. "Until two hours ago we had hardly kissed, but here we are, naked, alongside each other after being together in the most intimate way possible and it feels absolutely natural; absolutely right.

"The love I feel for you is more than any other love I've ever felt. It's more than words. I feel it, physically, not just emotionally. It comes from my soul and through my heart."

Penny lifted herself up and kissed me. "I can't express it as eloquently as you, but I feel something too. In my heart. In my whole body."

We didn't sleep much that night. Every time we made love it was different and special. We had three showers and about the same number of hours of sleep. Penny really loved the showers together and wondered out loud how we were going to manage to have more of them when we went home. She also shared that she was hooked on me, my body and what I did to her. She was determined to find a way to spend quality time with me.

We ate breakfast at the buffet in the hotel dining room and had one more, slow, exquisite session loving each other in the room before we had to leave.

We drove to my house and waited for my mother to return. I kissed Penny without reservation in front of my mother and she drove Penny home. I missed her desperately as I waited for Mel.

Mel and I talked deep into the night. She shared that she had spent the night alone in a motel at the edge of town watching a marathon series of a syndicated TV show. I knew what she was hinting at but I backed off, saying it was too soon after spending the weekend with Penny. She looked disappointed but told me she understood. She settled for a kiss and a quick squeeze of my cock before going to bed. I kissed her back and squeezed her tit as she left.

School Monday was difficult for me. Just seeing Penny made my heart beat faster. I caught up to her between second and third periods. "You have to stop smiling so much, especially when you look at me. You're going to give it away. Someone is sure to figure it out," I told her.

She laughed at me, looked around carefully and gave me a quick kiss. So much for keeping a low profile.

I saw Penny everyday after school and Mel each night after dinner. My relationship with Mel was much calmer than it had been since my dad was home but I couldn't avoid her completely. I realized how much I valued my dad being home and managed to keep it together went he left on a business trip. I tried to convince Mel that Pete was a better choice than I was. I was going to leave for school and Pete was just next door. She considered it and did spend more time with Pete. To my relief, she shared it was better than she originally thought.

I looked forward to time with Penny. I wanted her every day. We had an agreement that we could be physical but having sex was reserved for when we had privacy and time. We agreed we didn't want spoil the meaning sex had for us. That meant we snuck into her bedroom when her mother wasn't home or my room when my mother went away with my father. Often, afterwards, we would lay naked together and talk. We talked about my definition of love and I went further.

"Penny, I love you and I believe in my core that you love me. I want us to be married and have that daughter you spoke about. I know we can't be the first couple to feel this way. I wonder then, why do so many marriages fail. I've thought about it a lot and I think I have an answer.

"Love doesn't just happen and it doesn't survive alone. I visualize love as one leg of a three-legged stool supporting something I want to label 'relationship.' For me the other legs are trust and respect. I think it's hard not to love someone who trusts you and respects your feelings. I want you to know I trust you implicitly. I trust you with my life and my secrets. I'll never lie to you and I'll never shut you out by keeping secrets. I also respect you. I respect your feelings; I respect your ambitions and I respect your body. I will never denigrate your expectations and I will never use your body in any way that makes you uncomfortable or causes you pain."

"I couldn't have said it better," she said as she kissed me and pulled me on top of her for an encore.

When we rolled apart later, she said, "That was my way of signing on. You already have my love and now you have my trust and respect." Right then I knew we were already married and just needed to make it official.

We lucked out when my mom and dad went to the shore for a long weekend and left me home alone, or so they thought. Penny spent every minute with me. We didn't leave the house; we wore little clothing and we barely left the shower. She had to go home Friday and Saturday nights, but she was back to wake me up Saturday and Sunday mornings.

Things were much better over the summer. Penny reviewed her acceptance letters from several colleges and tried to change to the same school I planned to attend. With her grade point average and activity schedule, the school agreed.

We managed to get assigned to the same coed dorm but coed roommates were frowned upon. It turned out not to be a problem. Everybody was having sex with someone and swapping roommates for an evening or a weekend was common. Throughout we were careful. Penny monitored her cycle carefully and we used condoms when necessary. We had a couple of scares but that's all they were, scares.

Sophomore year, with help from my mom and dad, I got a small, one bedroom apartment off campus and Penny moved in with me. My mom lent us her full support but Penny still hadn't told her mother about us. My mother urged her to tell her mother and offered to help. After a coaching session with my mom, Penny steeled herself and confessed. Her mother's reaction was nothing like she expected. She had suspected we were close already. Her mother even offered to help with the bills and the contraception.

We graduated, got jobs and got married for real. We scrapped the condoms and soon had a daughter. We built our dream house and Penny designed the shower. We live each day in trust, respect and love.