Ken Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark looked Ken over very seriously. "Ken, I'd like to know a little more about you. You're a few years older than a high school kid just going through a four year college. You also have too much money. Either some wealthy family is paying your way, you are a fed, you are a cop, or you are military. In any case I would guess from your build that you have had some very professional personal combat training. Not that it matters because what we do is not illegal. It is nice though, to know who is at your back. Do you have any idea how many guys I turned away before you came along? I rejected six other guys before you called. When I took Jane to my room I was testing you as much as her, and enjoying myself at the same time. One guy out of 1000 would have had the maturity to realize that if his girl did not want to resist an attraction to another man then there is nothing he can do about it anyway. It takes a man who has been through some tough shit to handle his self like that. "

"I went through a pretty tough school. I spent 8 years of the U. S. Marine Corps. I lost 7 good buddies over in the Middle East. When I came home I brought 2 of them back to their families in aluminum boxes with the United States flag over them. We got hit 2 days before our rotation home date. They died pulling me from a burning Humvee. The other 5 died about 8 months before that, 2 when we got hit by an IED the vehicle behind us picked me and another survivor up and called in an incident report and dog tags of the "casualties" I hated that term. They were men. They had names. They had families. By the time I got back to the tent where ten of us lived, Graves Registration had already boxed and sealed their private effects, rolled and tied the mattresses and had the bodies embalmed, in coffins, and tucked away in cold storage drawers all tagged and ready for the flight home that they never got to see. Over there I had no time to grieve. In the morning I was ordered out on another patrol. A couple of guys from another squad moved in while I was out."

Ken looked much older than his years as he narrated his story. "One morning I met the replacements for my 3 other casualties. I showed them the recently vacated bunks and the empty lockers then ordered them to make their bunks Marine Corps regulation. I told them, 'Stow your gear in the dead men's lockers. lock the doors as securely as if some stinking Arab bastard were hiding near your tent ready to take any ammo that will kill an American. If you think I'm bull shitting you and overplaying this, those empty bunks and lockers just the night before last were occupied by three damned fine Marines. Last night they rested in aluminum coffins under our flag instead of their blanket. Some damned idiot left a grenade unsecured. A god damned Arab bastard dressed in marine fatigues was watching the man leave his tent. He slipped in and stole the grenade. Those three Marines were sitting in the beer tent off duty relaxing watching a ball game. That fucking pig shit stinking Arab bastard pulled the pin on that grenade and dropped it right in the middle of their table. NOW DAMMIT! Make sure your lockers, all ammo of any kind and all uniforms are locked up as securely as you can make them. This is a military order and any violation will result in a courts martial!

Anyway, After delivering my last 2 casualties to their families and attending their funerals, and by the time I got home after 15 months from my last leave, I had a 5 month old black son. I might have been able to handle that and loved him as my own because I understood that my wife had needs as strong as I did. Unfortunately her boyfriend was at the house when I arrived there. The two of them humiliated me. They made it very clear that I was no longer a part of that family but offered me a cot in the baby's room to sleep on. I used my cell phone to call a cab and went straight to base legal. Within one hour divorce papers were filed. All military payments to my ex wife were stopped. She received notice of eviction from base housing at 1:30 PM. I received my transfer to an inactive reserve unit at 4:00 pm. Meanwhile, the base education office had enrolled me for my first term here. Luckily, I had saved a good portion of my pay in my own account which got me a car and some clothes with enough left to last until I could find a job of some kind. I met Jane and we were happy for a while.

Ken looked out the window for a moment to hide some tears. Then he felt the softness of Lou's hand take his.

"Enough man talk."

Ken glanced at Mark and found him with an arm around Jane's neck and the loose hand on her tit. His other hand had her dress up and was rubbing her panty less pussy while he kissed her neck. She smiled at Ken as she started rubbing Mark's cock through the material of his pants.

Lou snuggled up to Ken and whispered in his ear, " Don't worry, baby, mama will take very good care of you."

Ken put his arm around Lou and his hand on her cheek and kissed her. His loose hand found her tit as his tongue found hers, and the kiss grew. She moaned as he rolled her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. There was no bra to get in his way, only the thin cloth of her dress. He moved his hand from her cheek down under her dress, and up her thigh to her pussy. There was no troublesome panties either. She was so hot and wet he could have taken her then, but he wanted to play with her and tease her a bit. Ken went to his knees, pulled her forward over his face and licked Lou's pussy slit from her ass hole to her clit.

Lou moaned as she took his head in her hands. She wanted his tongue everywhere and steered it wherever she wanted it. "Oh, yes, baby, you know just what mama loves. Mmm seems like you have a liking for the flavor of mama's pussy juice too. Your tongue sure is reaching for some of it. Here, help me get this dress off before we ruin it or get it all wrinkled. I'll help you with your suit too. We aren't hearing much out of Jane, but It's hard to talk when you've got 10 inches of cock down your throat. I love sucking cock but not as much as Jane does. She's still in love with you, you know. How are you going to handle that?"

Ken pulled Lou's dress over her head and off. "I'm not going to worry about it. It's her problem. Neither of us will be faithful or trustworthy to the other. She'll want black cock and I'll want black pussy. How do you build a life together out of that? Can a decent home for our children be built around it? How does a white 10 year old boy with 2 blonde blue eyed white parents explain his new black baby sister? We can handle other people okay but how does a little kid handle the kind of meanness and downright cruelty that we all know is out there? Can we handle seeing our kids beaten and hurt because of what we did? I know what you black folks go through. One of my buddies that I bought home to his family used to cry almost every night over the mean crap that his kids got from their redneck good Christian classmates. I'm sorry Lou, Jane, and Mark. I never meant to burden any of you with this. The tears are mine to shed. You all have your own. Dammit, Mark! I didn't want to spill my guts."

Mark tried to offer some comfort. "It's okay, Ken, it's how friends become friends, it's what friends are for. You needed to get it out of you. We've all been through some bad shit. I just can't believe that you never told Jane."

Lou took ken's cock in her hand. "You're going to need a lot of pussy loving. Grief as deep as yours takes some talking about. It has to be shared, then replaced with joy. You're going to get some nice days of that joy. Turn around and check this pussy it's been around a bit in there but she is freshly cleaned, waxed, and scented, She has received a lot of very special attention, just for you."

As Ken turned, he watched Jane pull 10 inches of Mark's hard cock out of her mouth with a noticeable popping sound . She quickly mounted him reverse cowgirl fashion and smiled her pleasure at Ken as Marks 10 inch cock drove straight into her hot wet pussy in one hard thrust. Lou took Ken straight down her throat.

Jane's face as she watched Ken sample Lou's specially prepared pussy was a mix of expression's: lust for the large black cock she was riding, love for the man she was watching, sorrow for all the grief he had endured, heartache that he no longer belonged to her, and envy for the beautiful woman who was currently receiving his attention. Despite the negatives, She was obviously enjoying the big hard cock she was riding.

Lou was crooning to Ken. "That's it, Honey. Feel the warm softness with your lips, tongue, and cheeks enjoy the special scent of black female pheromones and special African flowers of love. Let your tongue feel the softness that wants your beautiful cock so much. Come up here to me and I'll make you ready for my loving. I'll show you that several women can love you just as well as Jane. Lou guided Ken's head to her 38 D tits, and loved him with them. then she guided his lips to her extra large nipples. "Suck, honey. suck them and feel how nice they are. Oh yes, honey, your mouth feels nice on them too. Oh, yes, Baby keep sucking. Mmmmm. I used to cum when my own son sucked them. He's 21 now and I still cum when he sucks them. Mmmm, I can feel you doing it to me too. After I cum put your nice sweet cock in my hot little pussy and fuck me hard and fast. I might get a second cum and if I get it right on top of the first one, it hits me like dynamite. Oh, yeah! you got me baby! I'm cumming strong! NOW!! QUICK! Slam that nice hard cock into that hot cunt just as hard, fast, and deep as you can make it go. Then keep your ass driving it hard, fast, and deep. Don't even slow down when you feel me cum. Make it last for me because it's going to be a big one. OH GOD! Here it cumssssss!!! OH YES!

Lou had her gorgeous legs wrapped so tight around Ken's ass that all he could do was push hard and wiggle a bit. He kept it up until Lou relaxed a little. Then he started moving harder than before. It was almost as if he was taking all of his anger at Jane out on Lou.

Lou screamed! "OH MY GOD! I'M CUMMING AGAIN! OH YES! Give me all of that anger, baby. OH MY GOD YES!" Lou wrapped her silky soft legs around Ken's waist again and held her arms around his neck and her tongue down his throat for a good 60 seconds as she shook until the spasm began to ease.

"OH WOW! Ken, Jane is one stupid bitch. As many times as I've fucked Mark, he never brought me on like that. About one week with you I'd be so deep in love with you I'd be risking a broken heart.

The driver announced through the speaker, "We're 20 minutes from the club. Ken had a hard time believing the location of the club. it was in a run-down industrial section of the city. Lou answered the question easily without it being asked. We don't want curiosity seekers here. Ken and Lou helped each other get dressed, and just finished as the limo pulled into the underground parking garage. Mark will show you to the men's room and valet. You can take a shower and the valet will get your suit pressed all sharp for you. " We'll meet at my table."

"Damn she acts like she owns the place! "

Mark laughed. "She does own the place, Ken, even the limo is hers." She'll tell you the rest of her story. There is a shower in fact there is four of them. Take your pick. If you need anything press the red button on the shower faucet. The valet assigned to that shower will answer through a speaker just tell him when your clothes are ready for him to pick up. He has a supply of towels, face cloths, tooth brushes, shave lotions, ...anything you might need to touch up. press the red button again when you're done with your shower. The valet will make sure that all of your clothes are finished and returned he will bring anything you need and help you get dressed. Off to the left is a shoe shine stand. I'll meet you there. If you get there before I do, be sure to tell the attendant that you are here with Lou.

After a refreshing shower and total pampering from the valet, Ken arrived at the shoeshine stand. Almost before Ken could get the word "Lou" out of his mouth, the attendant said you must be Ken, Lou told me to expect you. My name is John. Ken offered his hand. John accepted the handshake almost with tears in the corners of his eyes. I can see why Lou likes you. We all love her. Please make her happy if only for a little while. Mark came over just as John finished Ken's shoes. Mark greeted John warmly, not greeting a servant, but a friend. Mark sat down and within moments his shoes looked like new. They bid John goodnight and walked back to the parking lot and the elevator. There were 5 floors showing on the elevator panel. Mark said, Unreachable from this elevator there's a basement floor that contains a casino, It's reachable except with escort via a special hidden elevator from the club and restaurant floors. There is a 6th floor that is Lou's apartment accessed by a private elevator. The first floor holds a bar, Several tables, band stand, and dance floor. The second floor holds a restaurant with a full menu kitchen and mixing bar that filled only orders from servers. Service between the two floors is neatly handled with two elevators that served only those two floors, so a table ordering a tray of drinks on either floor might expect them in 5 to 7 minutes. Approximately 100 people are present on the first floor. According to a sign on the door that you enter through, total capacity for that floor is 250 people. On a Saturday night this place is jumping. Over there, directly across from the band stand and in a corner with full view of the bar, and every table in the place, and every corner of the dance floor; is an elevated platform surrounded with one way glass up to the ceiling. That's Lou's special place. Where she has her table. Access to that platform is obviously available to a very select few. Next to the bar side wall is a set of plush carpeted steps with a velvet rope across and an armed bouncer dressed in white formal jacket, blue shirt, black bow tie, and black tux pants; stationed at the fastener for the rope." As Ken and Mark approached the steps the bouncer stopped them. Even though he called Mark by name, he still compared their likeness to their driver license photos before he let them pass.

Lou took Ken by both hands, held him back at arm's length, and carefully inspected him. The guys did a fine job on you. Good. I have a couple of ladies I want you to meet. She patted the chair next to her. Come, sit down. I already ordered for us. Cocktails are on the way. Dinner will follow 30 minutes later. The first person I want you to meet is Alma Jones. She will be up here in a minute or so. Her husband owns the national chain of Jones Shoe Stores. She likes to enjoy a night with a strange man once a month or so. She loves her husband so she has to be very discrete. He knows and comes here too sometimes. They never come in together. Both have public images to uphold. This place does not get talked about outside of the doors. There are a couple of horror stories that, true or not, discourage gossip.

A beautiful black woman arrived on the arm of a table escort in a tux similar to the bouncer. Ken stood immediately to greet her followed by everyone else at the table. "I'm Alma you must be Ken. Lou told me that you were a gorgeous hunk of man. Now I believe her."

"She told me that you were a very beautiful lady. She told the truth. Please sit down and join us"

Ken drew the empty chair next to him back and held for her. "What can I order for you?"

Lou grinned and spoke up." Very nice, Ken but I already ordered for her. Alma and I have been good friends for a long time I know what she likes. I'm lucky, she already has a date tonight. Can you arrange to spend an evening with her this week."

"Sure. Is Tuesday at 6:00 pm okay with you, Alma? I know 6 is early, but I want to spend some time with you."

"For a reason like that, the earlier, the better."

"Is there some special place that you'd like to go to?"

"Right here is just fine with me. This place has the best food, the best music, best drinks, the best atmosphere, and I have a very special suite that I'm sure Lou can reserve for me on Tuesday night."

"Before some other woman grabs my date, I should get back to my table. Lou would you call my table escort for me please? "

Dinner arrived. It was a very specially prepared tenderloin and a Maine lobster, both beautifully garnished with truffles fit for a king, and served with asparagus hollandaise and potatoes au gratin with a special African vintage wine. Lou watched Ken's reaction when the feast was served. Ken was astounded. Ken had been to a couple of well-known steakhouses and after the second tenderloin steak, swore he'd never order another. Both were overcooked and dried out. These were pink and running with juices. As the waiter served each one, he sliced it, and held it open for approval. The lobster was the same. Ken seldom ordered seafood because the best restaurants almost always overcooked it. This lobster was cooked to perfection.

Lou winked at Ken and asked, "How do you like mama's cooking?"

"It's the best I have ever seen, smelled, or tasted!"

Lou smiled, "Would you like to meet the chef?"

"I sure would! "

"You already have. Her name is Cindy."

"Wow! I knew she was good but I didn't know she was THAT good."

"Ken, she truly is the very best I could find. The only reason she is wasting some time going to school is because we both want her to have lots of credentials. Those have some meaning to some customers. They are also meaningful to employees. She has no money worries. Hell, I pay her $100,000 a year and she only works when she feels like she needs to. She trained her kitchen staff so well and has things so well organized that they do it all for her. She does the creative things, new menu items, food purchases and such. She owns a nice house with a pool in the suburbs. She drives a new Ford Mustang with an American flag in the window. You'll also find a Jamaican sticker on her back bumper. She still makes more money in bed than I pay her for cooking. "

After dinner Mark asked Lou to dance, and told Ken that he should dance with Jane. Jane acted like she wanted to fuck him right there on the dance floor. At the end of the dance, as Mark and Lou come over to change partners, Mark explained that the first dance marked Jane as Ken's woman. The next dance would mark her as Mark's bitch. Being a white guys women and a black man's bitch made Jane worth twice as much money for a night of fucking. Lou took Ken's hand and explained that Mark and Lou knew all of the clients and whoever bought Jane also paid for a room at the club for the night, so Jane would be quite safe. When Mark began dancing with Jane every black guy in the place was watching and mentally counting his money. Before the dance was over Mark was walking back to Lou's table alone with a wad of cash in his hand.

Lou pulled Ken's head close and confidentially said, "Jane just got her first customer." Giggling she said, "He pays well, but I'll need to teach her how to care for a very sore pussy tomorrow morning. That man has a 12 inch cock. A lady named Mary will be here in a few minutes. Her husband is very wealthy. I want you to meet her and charm her good. One night with her will keep you in cash for a month. Remember, you have a date with Alma Tuesday night. You'll want one night between dates at least. Thursday might be okay."

Lou greeted a newcomer. "Hi Mary this is the young gentleman that I told you about. Mary, this is Ken. He is mine tonight, and spoken for Tuesday night but You have first dibs otherwise.

Mary was in her early 40's only made visibly by laugh lines around her eyes. Her hair was smooth and well brushed. Her dress was half thigh light blue silk brocade cut on both sides to hip level that showed no sign of panties. She wore an expensive wedding ring set. When Ken looked at it, she proudly held it up and showed it to him. "My husband loves me, but he's a very busy high end investment broker, and he travels a lot which often leaves me to seek my pleasure elsewhere. He knows that I enjoy young white men. He and I both enjoy young white women. Does that shock you? "