Ken, His Dad and I Pt. 03

Story Info
Moving in and learning expectations!
2.1k words
4.46
15k
11

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken's dad stood in the doorway smiling. I felt incredibly embarrassed. Ken seemed unfazed that his dad was looking at us together on the bed. Ken was still naked. His softened, spent cock still slick and shiny, resting on his left thigh.

"Everything work out, son?" his dad asked curiously.

Ken looked at me then back towards his dad and replied in a satisfied way, "Yeah. Everything's great, Dad!"

"I knew it would be!" his dad confidently nodded. Then he walked down the hallway.

"Um, does your dad know we had, um, sex?" I naively wondered.

"I'm sure he does! He's been home all this time, in his office!" Ken revealed. "Don't worry Mike. My dad is very much okay with it! In fact, he's the one that suggested I have sex with you!"

"What?" I said shockingly.

"My dad doesn't want me getting some girl pregnant at my age, and potentially ruin my future. So, he told me about other options and that's how we got here!" Ken explained. "Now that your cherry is broken, I definitely want to do this more!" Ken said teasingly.

"Very funny," I nervously and shyly replied.

I knew now was the time to bring up my bad news. I told Ken about my mom selling the house and that we would be moving at the end of the month. Ken kind of panicked.

"No! You can't move! We just started! You're my girlfriend now! I need you! My dad just gave me a job at his company!"

"I'm sorry! I want to be there for you! I just don't know what to do!" I said defeated. This was all new for me too. I didn't want to lose my only friend, and all these strange new feelings I admit I like!

"You can move in here, with me!" Ken then suggested.

Suddenly, there was light at the end of the tunnel. This was an option I didn't consider!

"Um, where would I sleep?" I wondered, as there were no spare bedrooms.

"You'll be sleeping in my bed!" Ken replied smiling.

"Okay," I shyly replied.

"You should talk to my dad first," Ken told me, and said I should do it now.

I got out of the bed and grabbed my t-shirt.

"No, don't put that on. Just go like you are!" Ken told me. "Remember, don't worry about what others think!" he reminded me.

I nervously walked out of Ken's room wearing just panties. I approached Mr. Davis's office. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Mr. Davis said to come in. I opened the door and nervously walked in. Mr. Davis was sitting on a chair in front of his computer. His chair swiveled and he looked at me smiling. He put his arms out towards me as if to say, "Come here." I approached him. He then put his hands on my small waist and picked me up and sat me down on his left leg. He put one hand on my lower back and the other on my smooth thigh! I felt so small in his lap!

"That's my little girl. Now, what is it that I can help you with?" he asked happily, while softly sliding his large hand back and forth on my exposed, smooth thigh.

I nervously told Mr. Davis about my mom selling the house and that Ken suggested I live here, but I needed to ask him first. As I sat in his lap, telling my story, I couldn't help but notice Mr. Davis's shorts were tenting! He noticed me looking and smiled at me! Was I causing Mr. Davis to be aroused? I know Ken gets that way with me, but Mr. Davis too? Anyway, he told me I can definitely move in! He said he would be happy to have me live here!

"You're my son's girlfriend now! Anything to make my son happy!" he said with such a wide smile. "I'd love to have you here too!" he added. "You are so cute!" he said, squeezing me in a tight hug! Then he gave me a quick kiss, on my lips! That shocked me! No one's ever kissed me before!

I got off his lap. He patted my bottom and said, "Now go and tell Ken the good news!"

For one of the first times in my life, I felt so happy! I told Ken, and then I went home to tell my mom, wondering if she was okay with me staying here. She said I was 18 and old enough to make my own decisions. Of course, I didn't tell her about my relationship with Ken! I wasn't ready to reveal anything like THAT!

For the next two weeks, I spent a lot of time with Ken. I was practically living there already! Almost every day, Ken would fuck me, in bed, or in the pool, even on the couch in the living room! Also, I didn't think I'd love having him inside me, but it just feels so good now! He always refers to my ass as a pussy! He'd say things like, "Oh your pussy feels so warm and wet inside!" He always cum's inside me too! That makes me feel so connected to him! Plus, I loved all the attention he was giving me too!

Ken wants me to touch him, you know, down there! He sometimes takes my hand and puts it on his cock! I shyly pull my hand away, but he puts my hand back there! I told him that I feel awkward touching another guy's cock! When he's hard, his cock feels so full in my hand! He wants me to touch him there more often!

One time we were sitting on the couch. I was snuggling up to his side when he took his cock out of his shorts. He took my little hand and wrapped it around his cock. I relented to his need and began softly sliding my fingers up and down his shaft and over that fire helmet head. "Oh that feels so good!" he sighed. He put a hand on my upper back and began pushing me down into his lap! My face getting closer to his cock. I got scared. He wants me to suck him!!!

I panicked. I stood up and said, "I um, I um, I can't!" Then I quickly went into the bedroom. I sat there on the bed, breathing heavily, getting lightheaded. He wants me to suck his cock! I need to calm down! I don't know if I can do that! I need to calm down! Okay, maybe I COULD? I don't know. Maybe I'm overreacting? I've never done that before! I'm not sure if I even WANT to do that! I know guys want that. I'm sure that Ken wants it now, too! I hope he's not mad at me?

Just then, Ken walked into the bedroom and sat next to me. He put his arm around me and I flinched.

"It's okay," he comforted me. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you scared. I just wanted us to be closer. I want you to want ME too!" he hoped.

"I DO want to be with you!" I reassured him. "I just don't know if I can, you know!"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to push you," Ken said, wiping the tear from my eye. "When YOU'RE read, okay?" I buried my head in his chest and again, apologized. He kissed my forehead and hugged me.

Anyway, I always was so nervous if Ken's dad was in the house when Ken wanted to fuck me. I still felt shy about it, even though I knew Mr. Davis was totally okay with it! Plus, Ken would always tell me not to worry what others think!

Sometimes in the mornings, Mr. Davis would come up behind me and give me a tight hug and say, "How's my little girl this morning? Sleep well?" He'd kiss my neck too! That early in the mornings, Mr. Davis would still be naked, like Ken usually is. I wasn't ready to be naked, so I always had on at least panties and a t-shirt around Mr. Davis. Sometimes Mr. Davis would pick me up and sit me down on his lap! "Mr. Davis!" I'd exclaim! Even though Mr. Davis's cock was hard at times, it was just playful fun, I thought.

The day I actually moved in, was a shocker, in some ways. Walking into Ken's bedroom, I noticed a new bureau and small white desk with a mirror next to the wall. Ken said it was a present for me, from his Dad. I said thank you to his Dad. Mr. Davis gave me a tight hug and said, "Your welcome, sweetie!"

"Go on. Open the drawers! See what's inside!" his dad encouraged happily.

I slowly walked to the bureau and slid the top drawer open. In it were what looked like to be dozens of girls panties! Pink ones, lavender, cream, and all in satiny, nylon fabric. I looked back at Mr. Davis with my jaw wide open.

"Now, you have some of your own!" Then he added, "Go ahead and see what's in the next drawer!"

I opened the next drawer and found new, unopened stockings, laced ankle socks, knee highs! I felt a little overwhelmed and a bit nervous. While I liked to wear panties, I've never really wore anything else! The third drawer contained baby dolls, cami's and other satin sleepwear items! The bottom drawer contained leggings, leotards and body suits! I started to nervously sweat. I don't think I'm ready to wear all these girls' clothes! Mr. Davis opened up the closet door and revealed even MORE! Dresses, blouses, skirts even!

"I uh, this is too much!" I panicked.

"Ken told me what you like! I know you'll like wearing them, and I know Ken will LOVE seeing you in these things!" Mr. Davis said assuredly. "Now, open your other present. That one is a special one, from me!" Mr. Davis said, pointing to this big box on Ken's bed. It was wrapped in pink wrapping paper with a big white bow.

I slowly and nervously walked up to the bed. Ken and his dad stood there, both smiling at me. I pulled on the bow and then began to nervously unwrap this gift that Ken's dad gave to me. I opened the box and lifted the pink tissue paper and saw what was inside. I looked at it and looked at it. Ken told me to take it out so HE could see. I carefully picked it up and slowly pulled it from the box. My mouth was agape!

It's a girl's dress! The kind that girls wear in the spring! Pink with poofy shoulders! I was told there was more in the box. There was also a pair of white, knee-high stockings and these shiny white buckled shoes! I felt weak and dizzy.

"There's one more box inside!" Ken's dad urged. There WAS another wrapped box inside. I picked it up and placed it on the bed, next to this pink girl's dress. I peeled the wrapping paper away and when I saw what it was, my hands started shaking! I looked over at Mr. Davis, then back to this box.

"What is it?" Ken inquired. "Let me see!"

I nervously peeled more of the wrapping paper revealing a box of girl's diaper pull ups! It had a Disney Princess design on them! Mr. Davis came up to me and gave me a hug saying, "I hope you like it!"

"I do," I answered in a confused way.

"That's my little girl!" he sighed, while patting my bottom.

Mr. Davis then left the bedroom, leaving Ken and I alone. I told Ken that this is TOO MUCH! I wasn't ready for anything like this! I don't want to be a GIRL! Ken tried to reassure me that in time, I would get used to wearing such nice things. He also told me he WANTS me to wear them, for him! Ken seemed to be a little angry with me, reminding me to stop thinking what others think! I apologized to Ken. I didn't want him upset with me.

"Look. I just want you to be happy," Ken consoled. "I know you really like those things, so just go with it!"

Maybe Ken is right. Maybe in time, I will get used to wearing girls' clothes? I mean, I DO like all those pretty things! But that gift from his dad!!! That's TOO MUCH!

"You WOULD look extremely cute in that outfit though!" Ken teased. "He bought it for you! I think you should wear it at least once, for him!" Ken suggested in a playful, teasing way!

"Very funny," I replied.