Ken, His Dad and I Pt. 04

Story Info
Finding out more expectations.
1k words
4.57
8.2k
6

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was overwhelmed by all these gifts Mr. Davis had bought me.

A desk, and a new dresser, with all these girls pretty clothes inside!

Not to mention, those dresses and outfits hanging neatly in the closet!

I had never worn such nice things!

I was overwhelmed that Ken's dad would be so nice to me!

Ken seemed VERY happy about it.

He thanked his dad for buying all those things.

Before Mr. Davis had left the room, he told his son that this should help him see me as a girl much better now!

Ken, holding his crotch told his dad that this DEFINITELY WILL!

I blushed hearing Ken say that!

Looking more at the dresser, I wondered where I could put my guy clothes, I brought with me.

Also, I remembered I left my suitcases in the living room.

I went to retrieve them but discovered they were not there!

I panned the living room and did not see them.

Maybe Mr. Davis moved them somewhere else?

I looked in the kitchen and down the hallway.

I called out for Mr. Davis but heard no reply. I looked out the window and did not see his van.

I went back into Ken's bedroom and looked around.

Ken asked me what I was looking for and I told him.

Maybe there still in his van?

Maybe I didn't bring them in his house?

Maybe I only thought I did?

I'll have to wait until he returns home, I guess.

In the meantime, Ken wanted me to try on some things.

I felt a little embarrassed and shy, but I said all right.

I didn't know where to start, really.

Ken reached into the dresser and selected this white nylon satiny bikini panty and handed it to me.

I took of my clothes and stepped into the new panty.

I slid them up my legs and over my hips.

They fit so comfortably!

Ken's eyes bulged, seeing me wearing them, not to mention his, you know seemed excited too!

He approached me and slid his arms around my small waist; his hands cupping and feeling my panty clad ass!

He was really getting into it with his hands roaming up my back then down over my ass again!

I pulled away from him before things got to hot!

I turned my attention to the dresser and found a white satiny undershirt that had shoulder straps and put that on too.

The satiny, polyester fabric felt so smooth!

Ken was getting more aroused!

He found these white nylon stockings and practically threw them at me!

I sat on the bed, opened the package and removed the stockings.

Carefully, I slid them up each leg.

I then leaned back on the bed a little and looked at Ken.

Ken sighed and basically attacked me!

He pushed me back on the bed and laid himself on top of me.

His hands sliding up and down my sides, down my legs and back up. He was pressing his hips into mine.

"Oh, I have to fuck you!" Ken said anxiously.

He grabbed and tugged my panties down my legs and quickly had his shorts off too!

He grabbed the bottle of lube from the nightstand and quickly fisted his hard cock with it. This was all happening so fast!

He lifted my legs up and back and just jammed his hard cock into my pussy.

"Oh," Ken moaned.

Ken fucked me hard and fast! I had never seen him so excited!

As he fucked me, his hands slid up and down my stocking covered legs.

He was like an animal!

In no time, Ken shuttered and unloaded deep inside me; his hips jerking against my ass.

Finally, he let my legs go and he fell on top of me, panting and taking deep chest breaths.

Slowly, his spent cock slipped from my well fucked pussy.

I felt his cum soaked cock shaft nestled against my underside.

I laid there underneath him, letting him catch his breath.

Eventually, Ken rolled off me and said, "Oh, I do not want you to ever wear guy clothes anymore!"

"Okay, I shyly replied.

Wow!

Ken REALLY likes me wearing girl's clothes!

I wasn't so sure until now!

I felt relieved as I always wanted to wear such nice things from time to time. I didn't want to wear girl's clothes exclusively though!

I wasn't sure that Ken was serious about what he said!

Maybe he just said that in the head of the moment?

I wasn't ready to wear girl's clothes all the time!

I quickly found out I didn't have a choice!

I got up and off the bed and went to the bathroom to clean up.

When I came back, my guy clothes that I had on previously were not there.

I put the panties back on.

With the satiny undershirt and stockings, they did feel so nice against my skin!

Ken returned to the bedroom, and I asked him where my clothes were.

He said he just threw them away!

What?

I can't wear girls clothes ALL THE TIME!

I'm not ready for that!

I began to panic.

Ken tried calming me down, telling me everything will be all right. I asked Ken where my luggage was, and he told me his dad took them to some good will place!

Ken said he knew this was all new for me, but I'll get used to it!

I wasn't so sure.

I didn't want others to pick on me or tease me, like they did in High School.

Plus, I told Ken that I'm not Gay, and just because I like wearing some things, doesn't mean I want to be a girl!

"I know," Ken consoled.

"I'm not asking you to be a girl.

But you ARE my girlfriend and I want you to wear girl's clothes!

Now if you like wearing girl's clothes, then do it, and stop worrying about what others think!"

It was late and tomorrow would be Ken's first day at work, at his dad's company.

We got into bed.

Ken spooned me, which was weird at first, as he never done that with me.

But it felt nice to have his body so close to mine, behind me.

His hands occasionally sliding over the smooth fabric encasing my body.

I liked this.

Maybe I could accept wearing girl's clothes all the time? We eventually fell asleep.