Ken, His Dad and I Pt. 06

Story Info
Michael realizing what love feels like.
1.4k words
4.72
4.7k
9

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the delay in this next chapter. I was thinking about where I wanted the character Michael to go. While writing it, I often made changes to it. So, here's the next chapter that I came up with...

Mr. Davis and I were on the couch watching TV as the storm approaching got closer and louder. I was still laying down on the couch; my head resting on Mr. Davis's thigh as we watched TV. My hand was also softly rubbing him there. At times my hand felt his soft cock head nearby, causing it to stir. I felt him there a little more. Then Mr. Davis moaned, and I immediately felt embarrassed and stopped.

I looked up at him and said, I'm sorry," (for touching him there), as I was Ken's "girl!" I touched Ken so many times like that before. I guess I just forgot who I was touching! He looked down at me smiled. He told me that he liked feeling my hand and fingers THERE, as well!

"Okay," I answered him, shyly and surprised! I continued to fondle him, much to my surprise, he let me! I expected Mr. Davis now to just grab me and fuck me. I mean, when I touched Ken like that, Ken would almost immediately want to fuck me. He'd soon fuck me, and that would be it! Yet, Mr. Davis was just letting me touch him there!?

Lightning and thunder; wind and heavy rain followed. I was getting scared. All the while, Mr. Davis tried to keep me calm. First by patting my diapered bottom and telling me that everything will be alright. While I felt consoled and safe with Mr. Davis, I still was scared about the storm, and the possibility that Ken might be out in it. I told Mr. Davis about my concerns.

"Don't worry about Ken. I'm sure he's found a place to go to."

That made me feel a little less worried. I have no doubt that Ken is a smart, resourceful guy! I just wished that he was here consoling ME, like his Dad is doing! Maybe I'm thinking wrong about this? I don't know. It just seems like Ken wants to fuck me and nothing else!? I mean, HE'S the one that pursed ME!

Suddenly, the lights flickered and then the power went out. Mr. Davis got up and retrieved a flashlight. He put on some clothes telling me he was going outside to look around. Then he opened the door and shut it behind him leaving me alone.

I didn't want him going out there! I don't like being alone. I didn't like being alone even more, during such a storm! I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE!!! I got some nerve to look out the living room window. I thought I saw a glimpse of him out there. Then I heard a loud noise.

A tree had fallen. I panicked. Is he okay? Seconds later, the door opened, and Mr. Davis quickly came inside, drenched. I felt relieved in a way.

"Are you okay?" I asked, as he took off his soaked rain jacket and boots.

"A tree fell over the road. Looks like a hard night ahead," he told me.

"I hope Ken isn't out, in it?" I worried. I repeated my comment.

"I'm sure he's not." Ken's Dad seemed to confirm, but his words seem discouraged that I cared for Ken and not about him.

Also, the way Mr. Davis shrugged off his comment was like he knew where Ken was! Still, I didn't know. Mr. Davis put his wet clothes in the dryer. In the meantime, the lightning was strong as ever! Mr. Davis then lit a few candles here and there. When Mr. Davis came back to me, he embraced me saying,

"I'm sorry. I'm here for you, baby."

"I'm scared," I told him, holding him tightly.

"I know you are. It's okay," he comforted.

He picked me up in his arms. His hands cradling my bottom as I held on, with my arms around his neck. He carried me, not to Ken's bedroom, but surprisingly, to HIS!

Once inside, he sat me down on his bed. Standing in front of me and looking down smiling at me made me feel safe, even though the storm was raging outside. Just like the storm, Mr. Davis's cock was so hard!

Just then a lightning bolt must have struck very close to the house followed by this big thunderous noise. Even Mr. Davis jumped a little! I reached out to clench Mr. Davis in front of me. When I did, his hard cock rubbed across my lips! I turned my head. I licked my lips as I felt some wetness on them. As I hugged his waist tightly, his arms embraced me.

Once the thunder stopped, he stepped back. I noticed his cock head was leaking! I subconsciously licked my lips and knew why my lips were wet!

My heart started to race! I looked up at him, then down to his straining cock, inches from my face. Is he thinking what I think he wants me to do!? Can I do this? I'm so scared! Then I hear him say softly, as if he knew what I was thinking, "It's okay baby. You can do this!"

I want to, as Mr. Davis has been SO NICE to me! I think I can do this. Maybe this IS a part of me!?

Nervously, I lean forward and place my lips on his wet cock head. I immediately tasted him and was confused. I got myself so riled up about it being awful, but I was surprised that it wasn't! It was... almost familiar!?

I softly, but still nervously mouthed his cock head a little more and Mr. Davis moaned. I don't know why, but his moaning made MY cock leak!

Slowly, just like the storm outside seemingly was passing, I began mouthing his cock head more, taking more into my mouth. Mr. Davis began running his fingers through my hair and moaning, "Oh baby," and Oh honey!"

I started getting lost in the feeling and taste of his cock in my mouth, and Mr. Davis moaning and saying things like, "Oh baby," and "That's a good girl," and "oh that feels so good, sweetie!"

His hands moved down and began feeling my now puffy chest and sensitive nipples! Feeling is fingers playing with my nipples, I withdrew his cock from my mouth and gasped. My penis was leaking more because of this! What's happening to me!? Why does this feel so good?

I put my lips back on Mr. Davis's cock. Just then, another bright light and another loud thunderous noise came from outside, like it was a reminder to me what I was doing was wrong. I again backed away.

"It's okay!" Mr, Davis consoled. "I'm here for you!" His voice sounding desperate!

He didn't wait for my reaction. He put his cock BACK into my mouth! Once it was, I started to melt again. It was like I felt at home. Mr. Davis loved ME! ME!!!

Why me? I'm not manly, or girly enough! I wanted to be though! Still, I kept mouthing and sucking him. I just wanted him to love me!

He seemed too, as his breaths became more intense and soon he began to moan louder... "Ahhh. Ahhhhhh, Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Like the thunder we heard once again, I wanted to back off, but now, his hands were back on my head, keeping me there!

That's when his cock exploded! His cum filled my mouth! The initial surge was followed by another. I had no time to think! I swallowed it. I immediately took another breath. When I did, the pungent smell and taste filled my mouth. I expected it to taste horrible, but... it didn't!???

Another, slower flow coated my tongue, as Mr. Davis's fingers continued to grip my head tightly. Another flash of lightning lit the room, followed by a now distant thunder. I looked up and saw His head tilted back as his cock slid back and forth while saying lodged in my mouth awash with his cum. Slowly, his grip on my head lessened until he released me. Freed from his grasp, I didn't pull away. I let his spent, cum soaked cock slip from my mouth when He was ready to do so.

I looked up with a tear in my eye. "Why me?" I asked him.

"Oh baby, I love you!" he said.

I had never heard those word in my life! Not from my parents or a girl or Ken, or ANYONE! His hands wrapped around my face; his thumbs brushing the tears from my eyes. His wet cock sliding across my lips. I finally felt loved, I thought.

Slowly I opened my lips, and for just a moment, he slid his softening, still cum soaked cock head back into my mouth. I never felt so happy.