Ken, His Dad and I Pt. 05

Story Info
Mr. Davis becomes much closer to Michael.
2.2k words
4.75
7.7k
11

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning, Ken got out of bed and went to take a shower and get ready to start his new job.  I rubbed my eyes and walked into the Kitchen to find Mr. Davis standing at the counter, mixing something in the electric mixer.   

"Morning honey!" he said smiling at me.

I walked up to him.  He wrapped his arms around my waist.  I raised my arms up and around his neck as he gave me a tight hug. His hands slid up and down my back and patted my bottom before releasing me.  Then he leaned down and gave me what was becoming our good morning kiss, so to speak.  I kind of liked Mr. Davis being so affectionate with me!

"So, did my girl sleep well?  Mr. Davis asked inquisitively.  

"Mmm Hmm," I replied, while wondering what he was making.  There was some milk and other things, and a small condiment cup with some gooey residue.  

"It's a protein shake!" Mr. Davis revealed, as he poured the mix into a glass and handed it to me.  "Try it!"

I raised the glass to my lips and took a swallow.  It tasted weird; almost salty?  I made a strange face and Mr. Davis laughed and said I'd get used to it.  He then opened a bottle and handed me a pill.   I asked him what it was.  He told me it was a vitamin.  He explained that I was to take one every day, and in no time, I would look and feel amazing!    I didn't think nothing of it, so I took it.  Both Ken and his Dad took good care of themselves too.  

Anway, Ken and his Dad left for work, leaving me home alone for the first time.  So, I first took a shower.  Then I looked at all the clothes Mr. Davis bought for me to wear.  I had to wear something!  

I put on a pair of panties first.  I always loved how they felt!  I looked for some sweatpants or jeans but did not find any.  My choices were only skirts, dresses and blouses.  My eyes went to that pink girl's dress Mr. Davis gave me as a special gift. Plus, that box of girl's diaper pull ups.  I can't wear THAT!   I decided on this yellow plaid, pleated skirt and satin top.   In the mirror, I looked like a young guy wearing girls clothes!  Oh well.  I guess I'm gonna have to get used to this.

I sat in the living room watching TV for a while.  I thought to myself that maybe I can clean up the house a little.  It DOES need some cleaning!    I just did some basic things.  A little vacuuming and tidying up here and there.  I did gather Ken's clothes and put them in the washer and then the dryer for him.  I went to empty Mr. Davis's trash bucket in his office, but found the door to be locked? 

Other than that, I just watched TV until Ken and his Dad returned from work.  We ate dinner.  They talked about their day and such.  They took showers as I cleaned up the kitchen.  Both came back into the living room, naked as usual from the waist down, and sat down on the couch with me in the middle, to watch TV.   Ken put his arm around my shoulder possessively. After an hour or so, we went to bed, as Ken seemed anxious to fuck me.   

Over the course of a month or so, my life seemed mundane and pretty boring during the day.  I sometime took a nap during the day, after cleaning the house and such.  The house looked pretty good though!  Mr. Davis always made me feel special because of it too.  Him calling me princess or honey and such did take me a short while to get used to hearing.  He liked hugging and kissing me and having me sit in his lap, facing each other.  He'd even have me sit in his lap at times, even with Ken nearby!  Ken didn't seem to mind!    I kind of wished Ken would be more affectionate with me.

On Mr. Davis's birthday, I decided to surprise him.  Ken was out somewhere.  Mr. Davis was sitting in the living room watching TV.   I opened the closet door and took out that pretty pink girls dress, the white shiny buckled shoes and that box of girl's diaper pull ups.  I placed them on the bed and looked at them for a moment. Second thoughts ran though my head. I can't wear these things! I pondered what else I could wear that he might like, while I hung that dress back up, in the closet.

I picked out several dresses and laid them down on the bed to look at them. I decided on the red one and put it on. I was surprised that it fit me, though I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

As I strapped on some shoes, I noticed the box of diaper pull ups sitting on the bed. He DID buy them for me! Curiosity got the best of me, and I then opened the box of diapers and took one out, feeling the plastic and hearing the crinkle sound my hands made while touching the diaper.  I took a deep breath. I took off the panties and stepped into the diaper pull up.  I slid it up my legs and over my hips, under the dress. It fit me too!  It felt strange. It felt like padded underwear! I looked in the mirror.  I thought I looked foolish!  But I knew Mr. Davis would love it, and I wanted him to be happy.  I nervously walked into the living room.

When Mr. Davis saw me, his eyes widened, and his jaw dropped!   He stood up and walked towards me.  

"You look GREAT!" he exclaimed.

"Happy Birthday, Mr. Davis!" I meekly replied.  He put his arms around me and pulled me in for a hug. It was a soft, loving hug this time! His hands slid over my back and down to my bottom, where he felt the diaper on me. He squeezed my bottom, so I was sure he KNEW what I had on, under the dress. He didn't say anything. He just smiled!

"Come sit with me," he said taking my hand and led me to the couch. He sat down and had me sit on his lap sideways. There, he told me how much he loved me for wearing this beautiful, young women's dress! There, he asked me if I liked wearing the dress, and the two-inch heels, because he said he loved how it looks on me! I told him I felt a little foolish, but I wanted to do something nice for him.

"I know this was a big step for you!" Mr. Davis comforted. "You've done a great job accepting things and being Ken's girlfriend. Ken will love to see you wear dresses like this one!" Then he added, "And to be honest, I'd love to see you wearing dresses more often too! Maybe grow your hair out longer. Maybe wear a little makeup," he suggested.

"I don't know," I answered unsure of where my life was headed. "I don't want to be a girl all the time!"

"I know, sweetie. I know you're not a girl. And you're still Michael on the inside. Wearing women's clothes doesn't change who you are on the inside," he told me.

Mr. Davis continued talking and comforting me about my new life and that I should embrace it happily as he and Ken have. He also said he loves having me live here.

Everything he said made me feel better.

His hand sliding up and down my back made me feel so comforted as well. Even when his hand slid lower and over my diapered bottom squeezing me there!  I leaned sideways and rested my head on his shoulder. He began kissing my forehead. Then he put his finger under my chin, raising my head up and he kissed me on my mouth. First it was a small kiss. Then he did it again. Then he began kissing me so intimately!  

His hand slid down the front of the dress, over my chest which made me take a deep breath. I don't know why my chest; my nipples have become so sensitive recently! I squirmed and my knee accidentally bumped the front of his boxer briefs. His cock was rock hard!  And to be honest, mine was too!

His hand slid up the inside of my thigh. Like a woman, I closed my knees.

"Relax," is all he said between kissing me. His kisses were making me melt. My legs opened up and his hand slid further until he was cupping and squeezing the front of my diaper.   His hand rubbing my dick through the diaper was making me more aroused!  I leaned into his shoulder as he continued rubbing me there! 

He started whispering in my ear, "You like that?  "You like me touching you like this? Huh?" 

I started breathing heavy.  No one has ever touched me like this!   His hand began rubbing me faster.  I began to moan.  His other hand and fingers slid over my sensitive nipple again. I moaned.

"That's it.  Cum baby!"  

I couldn't help it.  I felt myself cumming in the diaper!

"That's it!  Cum!  That's a good Girl!" Mr. Davis exclaimed.  

Mr. Davis kept kneading the front of my diaper as I calmed down.  I dick, balls and underside felt so wet. I stayed laid back into his chest.  We sat like that for a few minutes before Mr. Davis said he would change my diaper!

"I, um, I can do that myself," I shyly suggested.  

"Go into your bedroom and lay down and wait for me, okay!" he said smiling.   I still felt a little lightheaded, while walking down the hall and into the bedroom.  I took off the dress and laid down on the bed. My legs draped over the edge.  Mr. Davis came in carrying some wet wipes and a bottle of baby oil.  He also had taken off his underwear. His cock was hard and straight!

"Oh, you look so sexy, laying there!" he moaned.   

"Now, let's get you all cleaned up!"

As Mr. Davis stood between my legs, he removed the diaper. I felt so embarrassed being seen like this. He began to wipe me with a wet wipe. He raised my legs with one hand and wiped between my legs to clean my cum soaked skin. His fingers trailed over my boy pussy! He wiggled his finger there too, making me gasp!   

He then popped the cap of the baby oil and squeezed some on my dick and balls and between my legs.  His massaging fingers felt SO GOOD!  His fingers now sliding back and forth.  One finger sliding inside me, making me gasp!

"Do you like that?" he teased.  I laid back as Mr. Davis teased and fingered me more.

"Oh, you're making me hot!" he said!  Just then I felt something else touch my pussy.  It was bigger than his finger!  It slid all the way inside me!  I raised my head to see Mr. Davis standing between my legs.  His hips touching mine! 

"Mr. Davis!  I shockingly exclaimed.

Slowly, he slid his hard cock back, but then slid forward again.  He exhaled.  

"Ohhhhhh!" he moaned as he slowly slid his cock in and out.  I laid there in shock!  Mr. Davis was fucking me!  

"Oh baby.  I've waited for this for a long time!" he said as he was slowly fucking me.  I didn't know what to do!  Should I tell him to stop?    Should I stop this?  How could I?  He's much bigger than I am!  

The longer he fucked me, the more I gave in. It felt so good! Mr. Davis kept moaning pleasurably too.  His manly hands now griping my small waist. Soon, he began sliding his cock in and out faster.  

"Oh baby.  Your pussy feels so good!  Your gonna make me cum!!!"

Just then, Mr. Davis shuttered.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" he groaned. 

His hips jerked. His head was tilted back as his cock pulsed, imbedded deep inside me.   

"Aaaggghhhh!" he moaned.  

I felt so wet inside.   Mr. Davis kept slowly sliding his shaft in and out of my cum soaked pussy, as he continued to moan.    Finally, he stepped back.  His softening cock slipping from my well fucked hole.   My legs felt like rubber!

Ken cleaned his cock up with some wet wipes.  He wiped me too before grabbing another diaper pull up and said, "Now, let's get a nice clean diaper on!"

He slid this new diaper pull up, up my legs.  He stood me up.  I still smelled like baby oil.

He looked down at me smiling.  "You made me a very happy Man!" he told me.  "Let's go into the living room and watch some TV.  Ken should be home soon." he said.  

"Um, okay," I said lightheaded. I grabbed a night gown and put it on.

We watched TV.  I didn't know what to think. Mr. Davis fucked me! How should I feel about this? Am I Mr. Davis's girlfriend now? What about Ken?

It was getting late and still Ken wasn't home.  It was raining outside. Soon we heard thunder and some lightning. A storm was coming in.  I laid down on the couch with my head resting on Mr. Davis's thigh as he slid his hand down my back and cupped my diapered bottom.