All Comments on 'Kendo's Video'

by kinkink

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oof

Way too fucking hot. Will have to come back to this again for the second half, couldn't last through the first without blowing it.

Write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A deserved one stsr

A self respected mother would never had sucked her son's friends,just because she wanted her son.A very lame excuse to have herself to be known as acheap woman among her son's friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WOW.

Read lots similar to this, but nothing so riviting. Way past my bed time, But enjoyably so.

kinkinkkinkinkalmost 4 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous (Oof)

Glad you liked it! I hope you find the second half as satisfying when you come back to it!

kinkinkkinkinkalmost 4 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous (A deserved one stsr)

Sorry the story didn't work for you, but I have to admit, I find this a very weird complaint to be leveled at a porno incest story. I'm fine with one-star reviews, but on behalf of my fellow Literotica authors, can I request that you please not go around one-starring every author who writes about things no self-respecting person would do? That's kind of a lot of stories on this site and in this category especially, and a lot of people work very hard on stories that include scenes of people demeaning themselves and doing things they shouldn't. Maybe if that's not your cup of tea, just consider not reading those stories instead of being mean to their authors?

kinkinkkinkinkalmost 4 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous (WOW.)

Thanks for staying up late to finish it! I hope you're not too tired today on my account!

Tony StrokesTony Strokesalmost 4 years ago

The sex was really hot, but there has to be some restitution/resolution between Adam and his friends. Even if it's just him slugging those other guys, and rightfully so, it can't just end w/ them getting to tuck tail and bounce after using his Mom in that manner (even if she requested it) and taking a fat dump on their so-called friendship. There's a code among guys that you just don't violate, and that's one of them.

kinkinkkinkinkalmost 4 years agoAuthor
@Tony Strokes

Thanks for chiming in. I get where you're coming from, but I also think (1) different guys, and different groups of guys, and different generations of guys, all have somewhat different codes, (2) if the guys had turned Mrs. Heath down, Adam wouldn't have ended up where he ended up, so he actually owes them big time, (3) this dude is, I hope, shown to be extremely respectful of his mom's decisions/opinions, and he knows she wouldn't want him to go beat these guys up, and (4) for the duration of this story, Adam has something waaayyyy better to think about than getting back at his friends.

If I write a sequel, there will undoubtedly be fallout from what happened in this story. But, respectfully, I think it would undercut the way Adam has everything he could wish for at the end of the story, if he lay there in the final scene thinking about giving his buddies a beating, or if he did so in another scene tacked on at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice

Enjoyed it very much! Thank you.

kinkinkkinkinkalmost 4 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous (Nice)

Thanks! I appreciate the compliment!

GumpershnickalGumpershnickalalmost 4 years ago

I think this is a case of less is more for me, it felt like a good 3-4 page story that got stretched too much with over. could just be a preference

kinkinkkinkinkalmost 4 years agoAuthor
@Gumpershnickal

Sorry!

GumpershnickalGumpershnickalalmost 4 years ago

no worries, i still gave it 4 stars keep writing maybe the next one will be my bag

kinkinkkinkinkalmost 4 years agoAuthor
@Gumpershnickal

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm well past 40 years writing, though, so not much worry I'm going to quit ...

: )

Lee2012Lee2012almost 3 years ago

A tad too long though the action broke the monotony of dialog. All in all, 5* and hopes of chapter 2

kinkinkkinkinkalmost 3 years agoAuthor

@Lee2012:

Thanks for commenting and for the stars! I'm afraid I don't have any chapter 2 plans, but maybe the mood will hit me at some point.

KlitomaticKlitomaticalmost 3 years ago

I just finished several of your stories, liked them all. Good detail, good tease. Will look for more, oh and another 5, which as everybody knows I never give. .... Grin

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

I don't know what to say about this, except... GREAT JOB!

Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

kinkinkkinkinkalmost 3 years agoAuthor

@Klitomatic:

Thanks! I appreciate the praise and the stars!

@blackknight314:

You're very welcome. Thank you for reading and commenting!

johncan6johncan6almost 3 years ago
Super......

Very romantic one.....Can you have sequel.....I always like incest marriage, impreg...

kinkinkkinkinkalmost 3 years agoAuthor

@johncan6:

I'm pretty caught up in my Hiding in My House series at the moment. But you know, the future is an unpredictable thing. You might not want to hold your breath, but maybe someday!

CtwistedpairCtwistedpairabout 2 years ago

Wow! Came twice reading this. At my age, that's quite an accomplishment. 🥳

kinkinkkinkinkabout 2 years agoAuthor

@Ctwistedpair:

Glad to help! Thanks for letting me know!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous