Kendra & Sam Set Boundaries Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a second for this to work through, but finally Vince said, "I get it. And I like that you keep each other in the loop about your boundaries. But I'd want both of you to watch both videos."

Audrey look at him, puzzled, then said, "Okay, right." To the young couple she said, "This way we can see if either of you is jealous, now, watching your spouse have sex."

Sam gave a little shrug, looking at Kendra, who nodded. "Sure," he said. "And the videos mustn't be copied, and they'll leave with us."

"Of course," said Audrey. "Now for a couple other things. If you attend an orgy here, you will not be obligated to have sex you don't want. But if you don't have sex with anyone here, you wouldn't be contributing."

Vince took his turn. "A couple who doesn't participate, three orgies in a row, has their membership revoked. That couple generally doesn't want to keep attending anyway. Unless they're voyeurs only, and we've never encountered that."

Kendra said, "Sounds reasonable. I guess it's like a trial membership that isn't renewed."

"That's how we think of it," said Vince.

"I'm looking forward to your videos," said Audrey. "But there's something else we need you to do. You remember we asked you to be ready to extend yourselves?"

"Yes," said Sam.

"Please understand," Vince said more forcefully, "You are never obligated to have sex with Audrey and me, not during an orgy, and not in a meeting like this. Sex with us is not a requirement, not even implied or suggested, for you to be accepted as members."

"However," said Audrey, "in a way that might make you think this is another kind of voyeurism, we do require that you have sex with each other, in our presence."

"If this is too sudden," said Vince, "it doesn't have to be right now. Perhaps you could prepare yourself for that, and do it when you bring the videos."

Audrey explained, "This is another thing a couple might not know about themselves, if they've never had sex with other people around. There may be embarrassment, and performance issues." She showed a twinkle. "But I have a hunch that won't be true of you two."

Sam smiled, took Kendra's hand, and said, "We love each other very much."

Kendra's smile was even bigger. "And we don't mind showing that to people we think are okay."

When Kendra had shown Sam her research on this club, they had discussed what they might have to do to show that they were orgy-caliber lovers. The prospect of a foursome had occurred to them, but after Vince's disclaimer, they decided through eye contact to leave that alone.

"This sofa isn't very big," said Sam, "but I think we could manage."

"Oh don't be silly!" said Audrey, standing. "We have more beds than any two-person home could ever need!"

"This way please," said Vince, chuckling as he stood.

They entered a small room with a queen bed. Audrey indicated the door to a bathroom. "Need a freshen-up first?"

Sam and Kendra shared a glance. He said, "Nope," and pulled Kendra's sweater up and off.

"We'll try to keep our cutesy stuff to a minimum," said Kendra, unbuttoning Sam's shirt. "But we're still practically newlyweds."

"By all means, show your love," said Vince, sitting on a foldable chair.

Each could smoothly expose the other's flesh while welcoming its exposure with fingers and mouth. But now they also worked to make eye contact with their hosts, to show that they didn't need to screen out the presence of others.

Nude, they caressed as they took to the bed. Their normal session would begin with oral, but to save time they limited foreplay to groin gropes. Kendra had palmed a condom from a side table, and unwrapped it once Sam erected. "At home we bareback," Kendra said, "but we know we'd have to do this here."

"Good," said Audrey, strolling slowly around the bed. "While I'm really enjoying the view, I'm doing this because that's what you'll encounter, people moving around, getting close, and watching."

"That's fine," said Sam, thinking his smile was casual enough as Kendra rolled the sheath down his wang.

There was some more fondling, Sam always attentive to his wife's abundant breasts. Then they arranged themselves to spoon, with Kendra in full frontal view to the seated Vince. Sam lifted Kendra's top leg, fingered her vulva, and found it quite slick. Kendra reached between her legs for his dick, and arranged her quim around it. Then he drove and she swiveled.

They felt no awkwardness, even though this wasn't a favorite position of theirs. They made as much eye contact as they could with each other, their smiles maybe a bit smug. If anything, the presence of others added to their pleasure, not from getting away with something, but from sharing.

Sam would have rubbed her clit, but he could tell from her flexures that she wouldn't need it. With a laugh, Kendra told the hosts, "This guy is at least a sixty-minute man, but I'm just about there, and I won't make him wait. Please don't assume that he has a hair trigger."

"Do whatever works for you," said Vince, grinning. Audrey brought over another foldable chair and sat next to Vince.

"Oh, ohh-ooohhh!" Kendra's head tossed, filling Sam's face with hair. "Ohyeahbabydoit, fill it up!"

Sam grunted and complied.

About ten pistons later, they slumped, and Sam slowly detached. "Now," he gasped, "we'll need to freshen up."

They took their clothes with them and were as quick as they could be. When they emerged, Vince and Audrey waited with their coats. "No offense," said Vince, looking a bit flushed, "but we need to kick you out now."

"Of course," said Kendra with a grin. "Okay if I e-mail you to set up the next meeting?"

"Yeah sure drive safe," said Audrey, twinkling again, and making a show of hustling them towards the front door.

Before the door closed, Sam got in, "Enjoy the rest of your evening!" Laughs all around.

***

Kendra and Joan had been besties for years. They confided, and didn't judge. As they jogged on treadmills at the gym, Kendra felt bad about holding back on what she was about to do with the bachelorette party video, most of which had been shot by Joan.

Joan made it easier by lamenting her recent experience on dating apps. "It's so easy to skip over ninety percent of these men," she said, trotting at a pace that shook the red curls tied back by a scarf. "Self-described ar-teests. Wannabe tech entrepreneurs. One guy who claimed that his second divorce proved he was a free spirit."

Kendra laughed, but then goaded. "And the other ten percent?"

"I have to waste more time finding the downside."

To Kendra, that didn't seem to end in complete gloom. "You got a live one?"

Joan's glance at Kendra was furtive, then returned unnecessarily to the mileage counter. "Come on, Kay, I have to respond to some of them."

"Aaaannnd?"

"Well...there's one. But I just haven't found the deal-breaker yet."

They shelved their talk, because a beer-gutted guy their age strolled over and said, "Hey, great pace you're keeping up! What's your goal?"

Their reflex kicked in immediately. Kendra and Joan linked pinkie fingers and looked tenderly at each other. Kendra said, "A June wedding."

"Ahh," he said. He had already one-eightied when he added, "Good luck with that."

After he was out of earshot, Kendra asked, "So far, what hasn't broken the deal?"

"He expresses well. Sometimes with wit. He knows enough to be interested in a person, or act like it."

"Cute?"

"Like I care." Joan pulled a face. She went from a jog to a stride, and conceded, "Decent." Because this was Kendra, she allowed herself a little smile. "My pics weren't deal-breakers for him. So maybe he's desperate enough."

Kendra ignored Joan's self-deprecation. "Local?"

"Yeah."

Kendra leaned Joan's way, sweat flipping from her ponytail. "Face-to-face?"

"No!" Joan drew herself up, affronted.

Kendra waited, smirking.

A murmur: "We haven't ruled it out."

"Gosh, what a concept! A dating app discussion that might lead to a date!"

"Reading between the lines, I think he's been burned. He doesn't whine, though."

Kendra went all car salesman. "What'll I have to do to put you in his bed tonight?"

Joan looked at the ceiling. "Stop it, Kay!"

"Did he get burned by aiming too high?"

"Something like that, I think."

"Does he think he's doing that with you?"

Five paces later Joan said, "I've tried to seem approachable. But I won't lie. I set a high standard."

Kendra kept her voice low. "Would it be a lie to admit that you're lonely?"

"Damn, how can you be such a yenta? You're secular!"

"Yentahood is cultural, not religious. And I don't care if you get married. I just want you to get laid. It's a mental health thing."

"For me or you?"

"Ouch! Come on, Joanie, I just want you to recognize when high standards and self-respect can be counterproductive."

"To what? I've been admitted to the bar in three states. Clients are climbing over themselves to get my attention. I already have a house."

"Mega-ouch! But is there anything to your social life besides sweating with me?"

The timer on Joan's treadmill chimed. She slowed her pace. Looking down. she said, "I...I just don't want to be wrong."

With the videos on her mind, Kendra remembered her favorite moment from her party, which wasn't on the video: Joan being persuaded to have no-strings sex with one of the strippers. Kendra didn't believe, any more than Joan did, that sex with strangers produced happiness in the long term, but it sure gave it to Joan for an hour.

Kendra quivered, from a sudden fantasy image, of her and Joan and Sam in a threesome. Yeesh! she thought. Stop watching porno, you slut!

Slowing and stopping her treadmill gave her time to center herself. She asked Joan, "Do you and Mister Unbroken Deal have common interests?"

"A few. He brought up one that surprised me: classical sculpture, particularly the development of techniques. I've had to read up on that."

Kendra got Joan off the treadmill. They stood face-to-face on the floor, between the structures they would have to wipe off. Kendra put her hands on Joan's shoulders, looked intently in her eyes, and said in an urgent murmur, "Ask. Him. To. Meet. You. At. A. Fucking. Art. Museum."

"Yeah right," said Joan, rolling her eyes. "A new one just opened, devoted to Fucking Art."

"If that gets you in the mood, great." Kendra switched to holding Joan's hands. "Please, Honey. Give this guy a chance. And yourself. Maybe just to be friends."

"Uh huh," said Joan, trying to turn away.

"Will you do it?"

Joan looked back, her expression softening. "Sure, Yenta. For you. I'll send you a link, so you'll stop bugging me. But not his reply."

"I'm only interested in results," said Kendra, friend-happy, not even leering.

"Then I hope he doesn't see this security video," Joan said, eyeing their handholding. "He'll think we're heading for a June wedding."

"I already had one of those," said Kendra, with a sudden memory of banging Sam in the limo after the ceremony. "But if his sculpture is really classical, you can have one without me."

***

Four days later, after the welcome hugs, Audrey said, "Here's how this will go. The odd person out will wait on the second floor, and your videos will be played in the basement rec room."

"That works," said Kendra.

"This way," said Vince, again serving as their guide.

The rec room could clearly also serve as a fun zone. The flatscreen on the wall was at least 70 inches.

A few minutes into the video of Sam's bachelor party, Vince asked, "Kendra, when you watch this, what goes through your mind?"

She knew the question was serious, but she couldn't help laughing. "I'm thinking, wow, there's my guy, naked! I want that!"

"But he's undressing three women. They're clearly in pre-sex carousing with him, and he's getting very sexual with them."

After a moment she said, "You know, it's possible that I could be worried or angry about that. But when we got to this stage in our relationship, we'd already given ourselves several hall passes, and had a chance to learn the aftermath. In the end, we came to see this as another opportunity for fun, in addition to the fun we had together."

"Sam, when you were doing this, did you worry about how Kendra would respond?"

"I did. Because the party sex was so far beyond what we'd done before, on the side. But I wasn't as worried as I was when we used our first hall passes, and didn't know how the other would respond."

Vince nodded. Conversation through the rest of the video was lighter, even Sam's admission that the last stripper, Robin, really got to him. Kendra then noted that she was okay with that, because Sam had admitted it to her during their watch party.

Vince ushered them to the kitchen (large, like so much of the house), inviting them to get drinks and snacks, and then went to confer with Audrey.

Audrey joined them shortly, and they were surprised by her serious look.

"This might affect your boundaries," said Audrey. "I'm going to tell you something I'd like you to keep in confidence."

"Okay," said Kendra, trying to read her. "We will."

"I'm bisexual."

Neither Sam nor Kendra reacted, and waited for more.

"Your boundary is that Sam is the only man who can see this video. But men aren't the only people who could be amorously interested in Kendra."

"Oh," said Kendra. Sam caught on also.

"In theory, I might try to compete with Sam for Kendra's affections," Audrey said, maintaining a neutral tone and expression. "This is clearly not something you've thought about, and therefore it might not concern you. You've said that you're straight, and I personally would never pursue a woman who expresses disinterest. But I will disqualify myself from seeing this video, if you choose."

Kendra looked at Sam. "I have no problem, but this is your decision."

Sam looked at Audrey. "I appreciate your concern, and I assure you that what you said about yourself will go no further than us. I am content with keeping the boundary on this video as it is literally stated. Audrey, you are welcome to watch it."

Audrey smiled, and her mischievous twinkle returned. "Then please turn me on with your dirty movie."

Audrey's questioning was similar to Vince's. "Sam, your wife isn't just getting banged by these men, she's encouraging them, and obviously enjoying it. She's having orgasms from their fucking. What's your honest reaction to that?"

"There are several reactions," Sam said calmly, "but I think the one you're looking for is that I felt inadequate, like I hadn't been able to do this for her."

"How do you feel about these men?"

"The first time I saw it, there was envy. But, as Kendra said to Vince, we had already shared about our sex on the side. And I tend to look at her mostly anyway. Now I'm all, these guys had their time, and I'm still with her now."

"Were you angry at her?"

"No," he said flatly. Then, knowing he needed to explain why, he said, "I think the way we set this up prevented that. We knew in advance what we were going to do. When the parties ended, we slept together at home. We watched the videos together, and when I saw what she did, the memory of what I did was fresh in my mind."

"Same here," said Kendra.

"Do you think of yourself as a cuckold?"

Sam pulled a face. "Not the way it's usually described. I don't want to hide in a corner and watch her bang another guy. She can bang him, if that's what she wants to do, and I'd find something else to do."

"Except that's not what I want," said Kendra, gripping his hand hard. "The first time we can bring in somebody else, I want Sam-plus-me-plus-other. Maybe most of the time."

When the video ended, Audrey said, "Back to the kitchen, you two. See you soon."

A few minutes later their hosts joined them, and pulled up chairs with them at a table that could seat twelve.

"Vince and I are pleased," said Audrey, really twinkling, "to invite you to join the Greater Neptune Pasta e Fagiola Gulping and Behind-the-Back Juggling Society."

Vince added, "We are so thoroughly looking forward to your debut," allowing himself a jokey leer.

Sam and Kendra raised joined hands and cheered.

There followed some light conversation, starting with the schedule for the year. There was one orgy in each calendar month, held in this house, always on a Saturday. The gaps between were staggered, not always four or five weeks, to keep menstrual periods from forcing women to skip too many orgies. The club could consider holding other events, elsewhere, but there were no plans at that time. There were fees for both membership and for orgy attendance.

The hosts were now willing to divulge some information about themselves. Vince was an advertising account executive at a high level, and Audrey was a flight attendant. They had chosen to be childless. Their priorities were their life together, their wide-ranging sexuality, and getting the income and house that allowed them to pursue this lifestyle. Audrey elaborated that her bisexuality was enthusiastic for all genders. Vince said he wasn't interested in men but was willing to play with them a little, to add to the overall pleasure of a fuckpile. They stated freely that they gave each other permanent hall passes with no advance notice, but detailed disclosure after each frolic.

Sam and Kendra chimed in with their own work, and their expectation to become parents eventually. From her work experience, Kendra knew how to switch a conversation. She said, "We appreciate what you said before, on what wasn't necessary for us to become members."

Sam took the cue now that Kendra had claimed the floor. "But, as you said, we've already been accepted. So what you said we didn't have to do, would no longer seem underhanded, or coerced."

Kendra let her smile become wicked. "And we are so new at this. We'd like some, mmm, orientation to this lifestyle. If that's okay with you."

"You'll find," said Sam, letting his voice go bedroomy, "that we're very eager to learn. Either in different rooms, or all together."

Audrey was almost giddy, but Vince went stonefaced. "You better not be yanking our chain, you punks. All right, here it is. We invite you to join us, now, in a foursome for sexual intercourse. State directly if you accept or decline."

"We accept," said Sam and Kendra together, smiling and nodding.

"Oh yeah!" said Audrey. Vince just shook his head, but smiled.

They started the ice breaking on the living room sofas, this time with mates swapped.

Audrey's smile to Sam showed great amusement. "Nice hair, blue eyes, inviting lips," she said, taking inventory of him. "Am I the oldest broad you ever got this close to?"

Sam wondered how many times he'd be embarrassed tonight. Before he could answer, Vince gave some advice.

"Better just tell her the truth, about everything. She thinks she knows the answer to this one."

"Yes, you are," Sam told Audrey, "although I would have said 'woman.'"

She slid her hand along the bulge in Sam's jeans. "Vince, my age hasn't turned him off."

"He has very eclectic tastes," said Kendra with a crooked smile, "so it doesn't surprise me that they include a hottie like you, Audrey."

Sam gave Kendra a forlorn look. "So this is what group sex means? Everybody versus Sam?"

"Not at all," said Vince. "It means we all look out for our best interests, and work to have a good time for everyone. Can your good time include us enjoying Audrey devouring you?"

Sam found a smile, and it was wolfish when he directed it at Audrey. "That depends how literal the meaning of 'devouring' is."

She looked askance at Vince. "I'm not interested in men who can be humbled. I want good lovers I can enjoy again and again. Like the men in our club."