Kendra & Sam Set Boundaries Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam leaned against her, and thus confirmed that she wasn't wearing a bra. "Please take off your glasses," he said.

With an eyebrow raised, she did, and set them on the side table. Sam then enfolded her in both arms and kissed deep.

She let herself be pushed back in the sofa cushions, but then set herself and hugged back. They both explored with their hands, and allowed it.

Soon Audrey parted the kiss. This smile showed more delight.

"Well, under those muscles there's a backbone. Now I'd like to know more about the front bone."

"First," said Vince, "we should work on another orientation. Kendra, are you comfortable with this? And with me?"

"I'm here to have fun," she replied. "And to be fun."

Vince's expression was neutral as he said, "We all know the cultural markers involved here. A middle-aged man moving on a young woman would generally be thought of as a perv."

"And I'd be thought of as a gold-digger," Kendra returned. "But Sam and I aren't much for role play." She angled her body towards Vince. "I like your hands, Vince. I'd like to feel them on me."

Smoothly, without hesitation, Vince embraced Kendra. She closed with him and made the hug more than friendly, her lips soon meeting his. She wasn't surprised to find that, despite his mild look, Vince held her with strength and sensitivity.

"She's wearing a front-catch bra," Sam threw in. "That can be a lot of fun."

They all got too jokey to do more where they were, so the hosts led the way to the second floor master bedroom. Which was palatial, centered on a king-plus bed, and opening onto a huge bathroom with a large shower and jacuzzi. "This is where we get away from it all," said Audrey, "sometimes with a few dear friends."

Sam was aroused by Audrey's vibrant personality, which reminded him of Robin's. As he undressed her, however, physical attraction gained prominence. Audrey was raw-boned, and picking up some of the excess Sam had before he and Kendra went fitness-crazy in the runup to the wedding. But Audrey's job forced her to stay in good shape overall. Her breasts were wide-set and loose, but substantial and, he soon learned, pleasurable for her as well as her lover. Her hands were quick, sure, and strong as they stripped him, and as their nude bodies converged, her hot breath surged at him, and her twinkle was almost blinding.

Kendra found that Vince looked like Vince, all the way down to his skin. There was a little paunch developing, and his muscles weren't strongly defined. But the sureness of everything he did, and his quickness, spoke of the kind of confidence a man gains from his performance, rather than his appearance.

Then she saw that he wasn't circumcised.

She reached to handle the partly-erect prick, and gently moved the foreskin back from the head. "Oh yeah," she whispered, remembering in great detail her recent porn viewing.

At some point all four went from standing around the bed to rolling around on it, caressing whatever was in reach.

"Kendra," said Audrey rapidly, with gasps, "I will absolutely respect however you want to set your boundary. Do you object to me getting hot just looking at you?"

"No," Kendra chuckled. She just happened to have caressed Audrey's foot, not looking in that direction. "I'm happy to be that fun for you."

"Then may I get a specific configuration that will drive this bull dyke nuts? Side by side cowgirls, facing."

"Since testing is up to date and birth control is in effect," Vince added as he got into position, "we'll relax the condom requirement."

"You bums better not cum too much," said Audrey. "Kendra, are you going to want a spit-roasting?"

"Oh hell yes!"

"That makes two of us. If these cocks droop, There! Will! Be! Consequences!"

Sam and Vince lay parallel, heads towards opposite ends, staggered slightly so that when Kendra rode Vince and Audrey rode Sam, each woman was visible, and close, to the other.

"Damn, you're pretty," Audrey said to Kendra. "Vince, make her feel good, I want to see that smile with her nude bod."

Vince did a hip-swivel that Kendra wasn't expecting, and both her smile and her eyes widened.

"Ooooohhh!" Audrey crooned. Sam felt stronger squeezes on his putz, which he drove in slowly with a slight pivot.

"Anything I need to know?" asked Sam, ready to hear from either woman.

"Nothing, Dear," gasped Kendra, "I may just be getting a thing for older men."

Vince was quickest off the mark. "'Cause you're getting a thing from an older man."

Audrey's eyes closed. Sam hadn't done anything different, but the effect of what he did had built up, along with her ogling of Kendra. "Ohlordyohohoh," breathed Audrey. "Oh that's right, I'm being fucked, what a fine load of dick, it's almost like I'm straight."

Sam asked, "What should I do right now to make a broad cum?"

"Hike up your knees, I want that angle YEAHHHH! More! Just like that! Pump, you puppy!"

Kendra gaped at Sam's work on Audrey, the muscles of both of them taut where their trunks met. Then Vince took hold of Kendra's breasts, and thumbed the nipples inward, and her own eyes closed as tingles spread.

Two female voices trilled and crowed in total dissonance. Audrey's volume spiked when Sam rose up and gobbled one of her flapping breasts.

Eventually there was relative silence.

"You came, didn't you?" muttered Audrey.

"Yeah," said Sam, "and I'm still hard, and I can stay that way. I'm one of those people youth is wasted on."

Kendra laughed. "I thought you seemed really intense tonight. The ride over here was too exciting."

Then another rush shook through Sam, from a flex by Audrey. "And, I wanted to, Audrey! You drove me through the roof! Really, I can stay hard, but I couldn't resist going off in your pussy."

"Took me three years," chuckled Vince. "And when she really wants to, she can still overcome my resistance."

"Great." said Kendra. "Now I have to worry about Sam trolling for cougars."

"I forgive you, Sam," said Audrey, smiling. Then she shivered from a rush of her own. "Feels great in there. Maybe the best bang I've had from a punk kid. I'll definitely want to taste a fresh load. But you better go spit-roast while you can."

"Good read," said Kendra, leaning down to kiss Vince. "I want to blow me a foreskin."

"Your first?" Vince asked, smiling and huffing.

"For a Jewish girl, it's exotic." She waggled her tongue.

"Some of our Jewish members get here late, especially in the summer," said Audrey. Then, with a twinkle: "We make an extra effort to make it worth their while."

"I'm unobservant," said Kendra. "No sabbath issues."

When they separated, Vince brought over water bottles and they all hydrated, but were quick to reconfigure.

"Out of respect to you and this bedspread," Sam said, knee-standing, "should I wipe down?"

Audrey shook her head. "We do large laundry loads all the time. Part of our commitment to the lifestyle."

Kendra got on all fours and wriggled to help Sam install his dork in her quim. Then she smiled at Vince, who knee-stood just in front of her. She picked up a prick he had allowed to recede a bit, to emphasize the foreskin. She tongued the loose flesh lavishly, and moved her hand to caress Vince's stones.

"Would you like to use both hands?" Vince asked.

Between slurps she replied, "I shouldn't put weight on your lovely shaft."

"You won't. Here." He held out his hands, palms up, and set them just below her shoulders, fingers curling into her armpits. "Is this comfy?"

"Hmm," she said, raising her weight-planted hand. "Yeah. Sam, please remember this!"

"You got it," he said, keeping his drive medium-slow and deep, matching what he sensed to be her excitement level. He had been about to offer to support her upper body by gripping her boobs, but he saw that Vince's hold might be easier on her.

"Mmmmm," came from Audrey. Sam saw her sitting at the head of the bed, surrounded by pillows, sipping water with one hand and fingering her clit with the other.

Then both Kendra and Vince drowned her out, as she used both hands to squeeze his large balls and stroke his base, while driving her lips along the upper half, emitting a loud hum along with slurping sounds. Vince's eyes were closed and he yelped often, but kept his hands steady on Kendra. Her tongue and lips couldn't get enough of the novelty of the foreskin.

"Topic for discussion," Sam said loudly enough. "Kendra's breasts are swaying and dangling, and might like some attention. Audrey is staring a hole in Kendra. Can this situation be improved?"

Kendra got her mouth free enough to say, "Audrey, you totally have my permission, and desire!"

"Thank Christ!" said Audrey, tossing away the bottle and getting on her back under Kendra's torso.

Sam quickly put two fingers in Audrey's pussy, saying, "You can use both hands too."

"Oh GOD yes!" Audrey wailed. "Sam, you have great fuckpile instincts!"

Audrey's hands, and her eager mouth, along with a pistoned vagina and a mouthful of fascinating cock, got Kendra to a huge cum. She forced herself to keep going, squeezing on Sam, gulping on Vince, soaring from Audrey. The putz in her mouth thickened, seemed urgent. She sped up her stroke so she could say, "Audrey can I taste him?"

"Do it!" came Audrey's almost-clear reply, "I can bring him back. Devour my husband."

Kendra got him to the back of her throat, cavitating her cheeks around him, even as thrills and flashes from Sam and Audrey made her shudder and jolt. Vince howled, and hot spunk jetted from his bucking tool. Kendra swallowed greedily, and licked more from him.

Then she went limp. But her body didn't crumple.

The next thing she knew, she was lying prone on Sam, a mixed rope of semen and drool connecting her open lips to his neck. There were six hands gently caressing her back and legs. "I'm okay," she said quietly. "No, way past okay. Did I flunk an orgy survival test?"

"Not here," said Audrey soothingly. "If you get to where you were, you'll have good friends to look after you. Just like this."

"I thought you'd be okay," said Sam. "But drink a lot of water."

She nodded, and took the bottle offered by Vince. She rose up enough to take a long swallow. "I have no idea how much I came. Maybe five, but they overlapped, and happened in so many places. Sam has pinned my meter before, even got me close to a blackout. But not like this."

"You sure you're all right?" Audrey asked.

Kendra grinned. She got to a knee-stand, and downed more water. "Oh yeah. It's that feeling you get when you can bring a fantasy into reality, and learn that it's at least as great as you thought it might be. Thank you all so much. I can't imagine a full orgy being as good as this."

Vince smiled. "Just give yourself a chance to find out."

"Now then, Young Lady," declared Audrey, "you may continue to recuperate over there at the pillow throne, and watch the rest of the show." She got a condom from a side table. "I hope this doesn't creep you out, but even straight vanillas will have to get used to seeing this."

Audrey and Vince converged, and hugged and kissed, on a passion spectrum that ranged from a married-couple makeout to a pre-fuck frenzy. Then Audrey unwrapped the condom, rolled it on to two of her fingers, and pushed it up Vince's ass.

Kendra's big eyes popped. Sam's cleft chin dropped. Their hosts continued to kiss, tonguing hard.

In a few seconds, Vince's prick thickened. In a few more, the head emerged from the foreskin.

"Don't try this at home," Audrey said over her shoulder, "until you've been married much longer. This guy is a stud, but when we indulge in group activities, he needs a boost now and then. We're both very conscious of, and careful with, our health."

"I hear a lot," said Vince, calmly despite what was being done to him, "about people your age using strap-ons for this. Overdoing it can be really bad."

Audrey pulled out her fingers. "But a careful prostate massage, once in a while, is no problem." She stood and headed for the bathroom. "And just the thing for my roasting."

Sam waited for Vince and Audrey to begin their doggy-style, which Vince augmented with breast fondling. The arms around her also supported her upper half, the crooks of his elbows securing her rib cage and forearms crossing below her sternum, so Audrey had both hands available when she smiled at Sam and told him to close in. Kendra told Sam, "Remember that too, setting the arms that way."

Audrey tongued everything between Sam's legs, getting briefly to an anal puckering. She used her hands in a wider range also, grabbing his butt cheeks, tickling his navel, pinching his nipples. This had Sam off guard, even as he was aroused.

Kendra approached, set a pillow next to Sam's knee, and lay on it to watch closely. "I'm going to study this," she said, "whether Sam likes it or not."

Audrey tried to keep making twinkly eyes to Sam, but Vince's fuck and fondle started distracting her. Soon she brought her blow-and-grope focus to what Kendra's was, cock and balls. Sam's erection grew to his most intense of the night, and what was done to it was basically the only thing he felt, with his hands barely able to hold Audrey's shoulders.

"What a great suck!" Kendra teased Sam. "Are you man enough to take it? Or is she dominating you?"

Goaded by his wife, he took hold of Audrey's head, but didn't slam it against his pelvis. He left Audrey free to do what she chose, with tongue and lips and fingers. Heat tried to radiate from his prick, but got more heat from her mouth. His thigh muscles began to twitch.

Kendra saw his head tip back. Sam's sweaty muscles gleamed from the ceiling light. Kendra's hand moved, by itself?, to her crotch.

Audrey's big, powerful body shook, several times. Vince's arm muscles flexed, holding her steady.

Sam hollered, aware only of spasms, flexes, and the chemicals that flooded his brain. He let go of Audrey's head.

Arms enclosed his upper torso. When the spots left his eyes, Sam saw Kendra knee-standing next to him, holding him up. The sight of her huge eyes, and the feel of her pebbled nipples, didn't help him calm down.

Audrey eased back, guided by Vince. "God, it feels magical," she said "when the hoses go off at the same time." She leaned to smile up at Vince, stroking his cheek. "This guy always knows how to conduct my orchestra."

Now bonded erotically, in time the lovers moved to the jacuzzi and lounged in it, doing nothing, apart from a little footsie.

"That's the main thing I miss in the orgies," said Audrey. "Cum blasts. The stuff is sticky, foul, and inconvenient, but at the very moment it busts loose, it's a lot of fun."

Vince looked at Sam and Kendra. "We've had a great time with you, and we'd like to do it again, but I hope you'll understand when I say that we should first spend time getting to know each other."

"Thanks for giving in tonight," said Sam.

Kendra footsied Vince and said, "Why aren't you booked solid every night? What couple wouldn't want to get with you?"

"We do have to exercise some restraint," Audrey said with a sated smile. "And we also have lives. Starting tomorrow I'm assigned to flights that will keep me overnight three days straight."

"And I have a work trip," Vince added. "Houses like this don't pay for themselves."

"Once you've had enough of the jets," said Audrey, "we have to kick you out. This time, you didn't leave Vince and me in desperate straits. Now, we just want sleep."

***

It was a slack weeknight. They nestled together on the sofa, watching Mad Men. Merging their households gave them two flatscreens, and the one in the living room was used for relatively tame viewing.

Kendra's phone chimed for an incoming text. She slid away from Sam long enough to get the phone from the side table, then re-nestled with him. Her eyes stayed on the show, with a flick down to the phone. Then more than a flick.

She sprang up and yelled "Yes!!! Yesyesyes!!"

"Hmm?" Sam said, puzzled.

Kendra raised her arms in triumph, and bounced in place, beaming at the ceiling. "Yeeeeesss!"

"Did a whole town book a cruise?" he asked.

She turned his way, maybe remembering his existence. "It's so great!" she told him, grinning.

"What? Is? So? Great?"

She opened her mouth, then froze. She looked at the phone. "I don't know if I can say. Damn! But it's wonderful, believe me."

He shrugged. "As long as it doesn't involve you divorcing me, I'm okay ignorant."

She dashed out of the room, saying, "Gotta reply!"

Lacking anything better to do, Sam picked up the remote, and went stop-back-pause to where they had last both been paying attention to Don Draper. Then he wondered if he should find something else to do. Then Kendra dashed up, talking on the phone but to Sam. "Joan has somebody! A guy! A nice guy! And she feels good about it!"

Joan's voice came from the phone. "Damn it, Kay, I was only telling you, not the world!"

"Sex yet?" Kendra demanded. "If not, when?"

"Don't be such a perv!"

She leaned at Sam. "He must be a great lay!" Again at the phone: "How's his oral?"

Sam barely heard a man's voice: "I've had no complaints."

"YYYAAAAAAYYY!!!" Kendra began a new round of bouncing.

"STOP IT!" Joan wailed. "Is there no such thing any more as a private conversation?"

Kendra tumbled into Sam's lap while keeping the phone steady. "Not when you find someone to ring the rust off your chimes! When we can girl-talk, I want every, last, detail!"

"Sam, are you there?" Joan asked. "Do you have any tranquilizer darts?"

"Joan, I'm trying to stay out of this. Private, right?"

"Are you there, Mister Classical Sculpture Guy with the low sexy voice?" Kendra rattled off. "You better treat Joan like the luminous goddess she is, or you'll have me to answer to! And Joanie, make sure he knows what a lucky bastard he is! Luv ya, Bestie! Real talk soon!" She ended the call, then stretched out on the sofa, her butt still in Sam's lap, and gazed at the ceiling.

Sam asked, "Should I plan on dinner with them sometime?"

"Oh, no," said Kendra, swinging her legs free so she could sit up. "I have to avoid them for at least a month."

He blinked. "That's refreshing. Why?"

She grabbed her boobs. "Because of these, and a few other things that could make Joan nervous. We've, uh, had a history of, mm, competing for guys' attention. We're more mature now, but still. I want this guy to focus on her only, until he's so smitten I could lap dance him and he'd look past me to find her."

"You, lap dancing," he said. "Sure, I won't dwell on that."

She nestled with him again. "What were we watching?"

"A prelude to adultery."

She scowled briefly, then said, "In the sixties. That makes it quaint."

(To be continued, one month later.)