Kendra & Sam Set Boundaries Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally they arrived at The Hideaway. Curtains marked off six spaces with cushions on the floor, open on a center space where a woman sat. There were sounds of heavy breathing, and flesh contacting flesh.

The woman on the chair stood. "I've been hoping to meet you," she said in a hushed tone. "I'm Myrna. Audrey and I have been friends since college. How is this going for you so far?"

"Great," said Sam, also in a low tone. From this angle, they could now see a couple in one of the spaces, banging hard, perhaps anally.

"In here," Myrna said, "A swapped couple comes in to 'cheat,' or primaries get a little privacy. Is that something you're looking for?"

"Not now," said Kendra. "We're really amped by foursomes. Very new to us."

Myrna wore a garter belt that held up sheer, neon-green stockings. Her medium-large breasts sagged, but her posture didn't. "Then you'll be back in the Couple Doubler pretty soon."

Sam asked, "Is it a problem that some rooms are empty?"

"No. Tonight's turnout is about average for winter. Some of the idle rooms might be occupied later. A threesome might assemble, and prefer privacy."

Myrna looked at Kendra's breasts. She shook her head, but smiled. "I wish mine still defied gravity like that. They did once, I have VHS tape to prove it." She sighed. "Don't worry, Dear. I'm bi, but I have a full dance card when I go off duty." Then she turned to Sam. "And you are definitely not chopped liver. But I'll wait until the younger women have slowed you down."

Kendra took his hand. "I like chopped liver. But I prefer this guy between my legs."

* * * * *

There were about twenty people hanging out by the pool. "I could use a drink," said Kendra.

"I'll see what they have," Sam said as they ambled towards the bar. "I don't want beer breath."

Sam opted for a hard cider, and Kendra got a flute of white wine. The bartender, an African-American named Reggie, showed them how to use the touchscreen that recorded their drink 'tickets.'

The woman next to them, also African-American, introduced herself as Angela, Reggie's wife. "I'm so glad to see younger faces here," she said. Then she giggled. "And younger bodies. The men here are all fine lovers, but when they're doing their thing I like to see something else."

Reggie shook his head, chuckling silently.

Sam guessed this couple to be in their mid-fifties, and with that age's degree of weatherbeating.

"Sorry if this sounds ageist," said Kendra, "but have you two had to, um, slow things down, here in the lifestyle?"

"Like everything else with a human body," said Reggie, "you pay attention to what happens through the years, and adjust accordingly."

"Now I'm sorry for sharing too much," said Angela, "but you asked. I'm in perimenopause, my cycle has been erratic. I've asked for a special event here once I hit The Change, for my true sexual liberation. There'll be a ceremonial burning of my birth control prescription. I hope my libido won't crash, but my older sister went from semi-sexed to hotter than a firecracker."

"Fingers crossed," said Reggie.

Angela looked at Kendra and sighed. "Also, I'll share that I'm bisexual. You've probably met other lady switch-hitters of a certain age here. Is that getting you down, Honey?"

Kendra smiled. "Nope. I give you permission to ask Audrey about my attitude."

Angela smiled, then looked at Sam while still talking to Kendra. "Okay if I handle his merchandise?"

"Sure. Just don't make him spill his drink."

Angela leaned into Sam, body to body. He rolled back his shoulders so her breasts could get past the jacket. She limited her hands to his hair and face. He saw that she had lively eyes, and smooth moves, though her skin had a fair number of much darker spots.

"When Reggie gets off duty," said Angela, "we're going to Club Ecstasy. I can still get it done on the pole, and if there's an audience, I'll lap dance whoever wants it."

Kendra nibbled Sam's ear and said, "I'm okay with you taking that opportunity."

His dong flipped up to the underside of Angela's metal-rimmed stool and, appropriately, made a dong sound. He asked, "You do this every time the club meets?"

"Yeah, Sugar."

"That'll definitely get me here next month. But tonight we're sampling foursomes."

Reggie, showing great teeth, said to Kendra, "You might get that from us next month, too."

This gave Kendra one of her big-eyes-get-bigger moments. She gave Reggie a flirty smile, but said, "Okay, now I need the pool." She set down her wine glass. "How cold is it?"

"Soothingly warm," said Angela. "Sorry."

She and Sam got in the pool anyway, after a goodbye to the other couple and the removal of their accoutrements. Skinny dipping set off a few naughtiness tropisms, and they splashed each other and grabbed ass. This was also going on among a few other, older folks in the pool, so they weren't abashed.

Another couple drifted up to them. "Hi," said the woman, "are you still looking for four-way action?"

"We sure are," said Sam.

Kendra thought she might have seen them in their living room chat, but wasn't sure. Something occurred to her for the first time. "And you don't have to be a pair-bonded couple. Just on good terms with each other, and willing to play with us for a while."

"Oh, our names are on the same marriage license," said the woman. "This is Frank, and I'm Marisol." She said her name with an Hispanic lilt, which she skipped in the rest of her speech.

"And you're Kendra and Sam," said Frank with a voice that seemed familiar from another time. And now, as Kendra looked closely at him, his appearance was familiar too.

"Ummm," said Sam, "is it impolite to say where we saw you?"

Frank grinned, straightening up, showing the hairy chest that had quivered under the touch of feathers. "Not at all. Some dear friends of mine gave me some special thrills in Self-Restraint."

"Not my thing," said Marisol. "So I went to The Commune, and had my own special thrills." Even through the water, Sam could see that Marisol was small-breasted and wide-hipped. Her black hair was tied up, likely long and wavy, and her eyes were as big as Kendra's, but somehow more exotic.

Frank settled back in the water and put a long, muscular arm around his wife. "We're very happy and passionate, and we have two kids staying overnight with my parents."

Marisol cuddled up to him and said, "We spend most of our time here apart, catching up with our other lovers. But there's one thing we like to do together, especially with new people."

Kendra eyed Sam. "Should we be worried?"

After Frank explained it, they weren't.

In the Couple Doubler, Marisol choreographed them so that she and her husband lay side by side on their backs, with him flat and her trunk elevated. Sam was upright with his knees together under her butt, and feet under his own butt. He entered her in a modified missionary. Kendra cowgirled Frank. As they gave and received sex with new people, Sam and Kendra kissed and fondled each other, to the delight of the people they swapped with.

Sam worried that Kendra's lips, hands, and breasts would distract him from his task with Marisol, but even with his thrusts limited to straight in and out, her grinds and swivels heated them both. As far as he could tell, Kendra came first, and then he did, but Frank might have gone off at the same time, and only four grinds after that, Marisol whooped, and spazzed along Sam's shaft.

"You two are so beautiful," said Frank, gazing up at them.

"I love watching you," said Marisol. "Do you video?"

Sam and Kendra used their we're-so-new excuse to dodge that, and then eased down to embrace the entire bodies of their latest partners. Things were peaceful and calm until Ravi and Kim arrived with another couple. "Hi again!" Kim called out. "Bill swept me off my feet!"

They all stayed to watch, cheer, and kibitz the Kim (and Ravi) Reality Show. This was another instance of The Lifestyle (which they now thought of in capital letters) coming to feel more like the world they'd always hoped would exist for them. Leaning against the cushions and a wall, snuggling with Marisol and Frank, watching Kim, Ravi, Bill, and Donna make each other happy, Kendra and Sam enjoyed an odd combination of erotic sizzle and peace of mind.

On their way out of the room, Sam and Kendra hugged everyone else. That felt perfectly natural.

The pool area was less crowded when they returned. There was space in a jacuzzi. Kendra made a bee-line, and both hastened further when they saw Audrey there, now fully nude. Sam, as before, shed his jacket before Kendra could ditch heels and hose.

"Ruff ruff!" said Sam, settling in next to Audrey. "May your puppy lick you?"

"Sure," she said, shifting to sit on the outside edge, and spreading her legs. There was laughter around him, but Sam moved in and began eating her pussy, just then realizing that he hadn't done that during their foursome.

"Oooohh!" said Audrey, stroking his head. "So much for catching you off guard! Sorry, Sam, that was a joke, but I sure wish it wasn't! I'm captain in here right now, and I can't get distracted."

"Got it," said Sam, pulling back and standing. This brought above the surface the evidence of what Audrey's invitation had done to his schwanz. As Audrey sat again in the water, his horizontal tool waggled in her face.

"Wow!" said Audrey. She then asked Kendra, "Are you playing chastity games with him?"

"He and I just had sex with...I guess we shouldn't say, but this was our second foursome...about half an hour ago. But him getting a third boner is his usual."

Sam sat between Kendra and Audrey, which struck him as about as pleasant an experience as he could have without actually using his erection.

"Thanks," said Audrey, looking around the entire pool space. "Now I can keep an eye on things, as opposed to Thing."

"It seems to be going fine everywhere," said Kendra. "What might go wrong?"

"This orgy takes a lot of stage managing. Tonight there are fifteen of us with responsibilities, working shifts as room captains, controlling the liquor flow, restocking condoms, doing cleanups that can't wait."

"We, uh, I'd definitely be glad to help out with that," said Sam.

"It's we," Kendra assured him. Then to Audrey: "What we're paying you seems just fine for what we're getting from the experience."

"I'd gladly take on tough jobs," said Sam, "like watering the plants in Sappho's Garden. Several times a night."

Audrey gave Sam the chuckle he'd fished for, but eyed both of them soberly. "I appreciate that, and if you keep attending, I may take you up on it. Lord knows, some youthful energy would be welcome. But first, give yourselves more time here. You may find aspects you don't like."

"Such as?"

"Vince and I, and a few of our friends, run this as a benevolent dictatorship. We open the books to longtime members, to show that we're not skimming. Some of the money goes to property upkeep, almost entirely for the amenities we provide for the orgies. But if expenses don't use up all of the income, the rest goes to defray a little of what we need to live here. Property tax, mortgage, insurance, all that."

"Sounds reasonable," said Sam, maintaining eye contact but aware of how the water swirled over her floating bosom.

"We think so, but some people have chafed at it. So, just like Vince and I needed time to decide about you, you should take time to decide about us."

"Have you had any fun at all?" Kendra asked.

Audrey smirked. "You mean, aside from blowing your minds when you got here? Yes, I started with a nice wallow in the Garden with my closest lesbos. That was before most people arrived, and our prep work was already done. And I caught a quickie with a room captain when he went off duty. As you might expect, watching other people bang while staying uninvolved can build up some frenzy. It was nice to feel his prick going off inside. I always enjoy a good vigorous fuck, even if I don't cum. I was blessed with a happy pussy, and I try to share its happiness."

She leaned closer to Sam, and he now knew enough about Audrey to expect some kind of punchline. What she said was, "Also...I'd very much like Sam to join in my big finish." She left that hanging, eyeing them back and forth.

"Gosh, I think a question has been begged," said Sam. "Might that be, 'What is your big finish?'"

"My favorite men gang bang me." There was a scatter of applause from somewhere, maybe the pool, and the bar.

"Whoa," said Kendra, recoiling. "That seems too rough."

"I'm entirely in charge," said Audrey. "And the guys are loving and gentle, not like in the dumb-ass bukkake in porno. The cocks are naked when I suck and stroke, then they're condomed for the pussyfucks. Except for Vince. He does me first and last, bareback, for two big sloppy creampies."

"I'd be honored to join the train you pull," said Sam, feeling his putz advance towards vertical.

"That definition of 'honored' is new to me, but I like it. This means you have to stay for the end, though."

Kendra leaned against Sam. "I've met lots of nice people. I banged two of them, and orgasmed. Lounging here feels good, but so would more sex. I like the jets where they are, so I won't block one with my pussy. Yet. I see no reason to leave early."

"Until I saw the tree growing out of this behemoth," said Audrey, looking through swirling foam for Sam's dick, "I was going to suggest that he spend some recovery time in the Garden. I was very impressed with you in the master bedroom, Sam, but that was a relatively short session. If you bone a lady now, will you have anything left for me?"

Sam's third erection, after two cums, was achieved several times with Kendra. He was fatigued and spent after using it, but then, Kendra was also sore, and claimed total satisfaction, so they'd stopped. This current flagpole, his third tonight, felt just fine. He considered chilling until Audrey summoned him.

Then he saw, entering the pool area, two people he hadn't seen before. He knew that Kendra saw them too, because her flesh on his was no longer relaxed.

"How did we miss them?" Kendra asked, perhaps to herself, but aloud.

Audrey looked at the new twosome as they approached the bar. "Oh," she said. "They got here after you did. If you haven't met them, you probably should."

To Sam, Audrey didn't sound enthusiastic.

Kendra noticed that there was already a crowd forming around these newcomers. Despite that, Kendra hiked herself out of the jacuzzi and got a towel. "Sure, we're still just meeting people." She tried to tickle Sam's neck with her foot.

Sam squeezed Audrey's far shoulder. "I promise to give you whatever I have left."

She looked his way as he ascended to sit on the jacuzzi's lip. "You're here to have your maximum fun. Make that your priority." She picked up his cock and gave it a light kiss.

Kendra stood while she pulled on her stockings, her eyes lasering the bar area. The man was a tall, insanely fit African-American with short hair on his head, and apparently none anywhere else. As the people around him stood still or moved, she got only glimpses of a relaxed but thick cock, pushed forward by a large ball sac. She got longer views of a movie-star face, and eyes that were alert even when the rest of him might not have been.

Sam, toweling off next to her, was just as attentive. The woman was white, but tanned even in late winter. Her facial features might have been too strong, but that made them more compelling than if they were conventionally pretty. Even allowing for heels, she was tall, legs long and well-toned. Her triangular torso had shade-throwing breasts riding high on her rib cage. From her ab-defined waist, hips curved dramatically. From her high mons, her outer labia were separated by a wide groove, with all details clear from a complete lack of hair.

Sam carefully blotted his groin with a towel, to avert further excitement.

"You go ahead," said Kendra. "I'll join you after I get implants."

"Too late," he said. "They've seen us."

Remembering to hold hands, Sam and Kendra headed for the bar, hoping they were in a casual stroll. Their quarry closed off the chat with their acolytes, got free of them, and approached, not holding hands but roughly in step.

The man's smile almost made Kendra stumble. "So you're the unsuspecting innocents."

The woman's tone was coquettish. "We've heard so much about you."

Too smoothly, the man took his cue, extending his hand. "I'm Morry. This is my trophy wife, Nadine."

Handshakes and spoken intros led to hugs, primly upper-body, although the effect of Nadine's superstructure on Sam wasn't prim at all.

"So, what's your fun?" asked Morry.

Kendra held up their joined hands. "As you say, we're innocents. This has been our first time in foursomes, and they've been great!"

Nadine put a hand inside Sam's jacket, to his shoulder. "Wouldn't you like to cheat on each other?"

Sam let his hand rest on her hip, and actually felt calm as he said, "We already do hall passes. Group can only happen here, for us."

Morry chuckled. "There's plenty of other groups. We can get you some invites. But, since we're here, I suppose we can get acquainted in the Doubler."

"We'd like that," said Kendra, sidling up to him. She didn't realize she had done this until she had a hand on his back.

* * * * *

Nadine wheezed, nails raking Sam's side ribs. "This is so great yeah," she keened, "but it'd be even better if we're alone! Morry knows, it's no problem, there's just more sizzle if it's like I ditched him. I love him really but I ohyeah what like are you inflating the condom?"

Kendra laughed. "That's why I call it Knobby!"

Light foreplay had been enough for rapid, steep arousal all around, and led to side-by-side cowgirling. Morry had declared that the goal should be for each man to get his new lover to two cums on the same erection, and Sam's and Kendra's statements about not promising anything may have been ignored. Still, Kendra was happily approaching her first, and Nadine seemed very amped.

Nadine's hand flailed. "Morry Morry!"

Morry grabbed Nadine's hand without skipping a beat in his drive.

Kendra ground her clit against Morry's pubic bone. Morry leaned up and licked a breast, smoothly at first, then with rapid tongue-flicks on the nipple. Kendra leaned down and yelped, several times.

"Morry Morry we're cheating!" rasped Nadine. "I love you Morry and a stranger is fucking me and I'm cumming Morry! Make her cum too, you cheater! Yeeeeee!!"

After condom removal, cleanup, and hydration, they lay together, FMFM, with Nadine surrounded by the men. The four of them were alone in the Doubler.

Morry turned his head and murmured to Kendra, "There is more intimacy when we pair off. Maybe next time we could go to The Hideaway. Focus on one partner, with the primary a few feet away, but hidden."

Despite still getting her breath back, she reeeaaallly wanted that with Morry. But she stuck with the program and said, "Maybe next time," smiling but not snuggling closer.

"Okay, that was different," said Nadine. "It's even nastier than sneaking off. I fucked right in front of you, Morry, I threw it right in your face that I gave my pussy to a stranger. And you, you bastard, you grabbed this woman from out of nowhere and sank your bone in her! You made her cum, and I was right here!"

"Full disclosure for our new friends," said Morry with an edge of impatience. "When we arrived, we hooked up with some old friends, and split up. Each of us had two people of the opposite sex in a private room. So we've already cheated."

If this was a dig at Nadine, she chose not to respond. Instead she took Morry's face in her hands and kissed him, softly and sweetly. He enfolded her in his arms. "Sam, Kendra," came Nadine's muffled voice, "you're such nice people. Are you having fun?"