Kendra & Sam Set Boundaries Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the ensuing kiss-and-fondle, Sam got to spend more time with Nadine's breasts. He would have gladly kept that up for the next few days, but noticed that while her nipples stiffened and she seemed to enjoy what he did, she didn't seek to prolong it.

The cheating couples eased into missionary. Kendra tried to see through what she thought Morry presented as a facade.

"The rooms for your threesomes," she said, "don't have captains, do they?"

"Correct," said Morry. "That makes for better intimacy."

"And you follow all the rules in there, like in here?"

Morry smiled. "We're on the honor system."

Kendra's hands tightened on his back, bringing her breasts into more dizzying contact with his chest. Yet she said, "Are you hoping I take that as a real answer? 'Yes' or 'no' would have closed the subject."

His twinkle may have only been playful, but she thought it also had the potential to be risky. "But it was an answer," he said. "Too bad if it wasn't the one you wanted."

She knew she'd cum again, but worried that he had taken over her body and was dictating its pleasure. Sensations she might not have noticed with someone else took on greater prominence: The slide of his thumb on her shoulder, to and from his index finger. The flexing of his calf along her ankle.

She thought, I've never felt like this with Sam, and had a sudden impulse to ruin the orgasm, somehow.

She didn't try that. Instead she sought ways to assert herself, sliding teeth across his earlobe, teasing a fingernail between his butt cheeks.

Nadine whispered, "You have so much potential," her lips trembling on Sam's ear. "I could take you places where you could fuck top-tier women, and win them over. You could have an elite harem." Her breathing quickened, and he felt her quim squeeze on his entire length. "Like Morry's."

Sam was almost terrified. He shifted to get a hand far enough up her breast to thumb the nipple. "I think I have a top tier right here," he said, knowing it sounded lame.

Nadine laughed. "You're so sweet. I'm tempted to let you be, because once you're an alpha stud the sweetness will be gone."

In Nadine's face, he saw challenge, and maybe always would. In Kendra's face, he saw a little of that, sometimes, but mostly eagerness, and happiness, and love.

In that moment, something changed. Sam's cock and hands and mouth and muscles remained pledged to Nadine's pleasure, but what she called his sweetness detached him from her emotionally. He smiled. Banging her, getting her to that Second Big O, was now an athletic activity, thrilling, exciting, physically rewarding, and fun. He no longer felt like she was shoving him off a cliff. In her eyes, his sweetness may have made him seem goofy and innocent, like a puppy, and suddenly he was glad of that, and determined to stay that way.

She noticed the change too. Nadine may have been guiding him to what she wanted. But he read her heat and tremors his own way, pushing himself up to gaze at the arcs traveled by her breasts. He angled his prick to one side, shifting a hip to change the base's contact on her clitoris, darting his head in for quick kisses at her ear, under her jaw. Her eyes widened, brows converged in puzzlement.

"You're fabulous," he wheezed. "I always want to enjoy you—" He curled down to bring his lips to her ear. "—the way I am now!"

Her mouth opened. In that instant he used what he'd learned about her, dropping his trunk to drive upward. Even through the condom, he felt a part of her tunnel, which had given her rushes before, get even more contact from him. Maybe a Spot with a letter. Maybe more than one. Whatever, her thighs suddenly vibrated.

Kendra glanced to her left. The difference in the sounds from there got her attention, even while she felt in thrall to Morry. Nadine's face showed—worry? Sam's face showed—triumph? Then, as her orgasm began, Kendra realized that she hadn't been dragged to it, she participated. She looked at Morry, and saw from his strained brow and squinting eyes that she was taking him where he, maybe, hadn't wanted to go. But I'll take him there anyway! she thought with glee.

Nadine erupted with "HRRRARRRHHH!" Her nails jabbed into Sam's back, but lost purchase as her torso bucked into his. More wails escaped from her, reminiscent of a female alley cat in a similar experience.

Sam had an instant to wonder if he could hold back, and save himself for Audrey. But his glands told him no, he had committed himself by completing this journey with Nadine. The wild joy took him over, demanding that he empty his nuts into this woman. By giving her the temporary possession of confined fluid, he was able to keep the self that he only now realized that he had, and valued.

Nadine's squeezes and his stretches kept them jolting and grunting long enough that Sam could fully appreciate them as pleasure, and even Nadine transitioned from alarm through helplessness to delight. By the time they laughed and kissed and flopped around, they had become, on one level, the kind of drama-free fuck buddies Sam and Kendra had enjoyed meeting and loving in this room earlier. But Sam knew that there were other levels.

Kendra's cum wasn't a helpless swoon. She beamed her glee at Morry, curling her spine to raise her head and thorax at him. "Don't fight it!" she told him, demanding that, to make her feel this good, he had to accept how she made him feel. "Don't fight me!" As she did, she syncopated her flex on his penis.

Morry cried out, jerking sideways. Despite tingles all over her body, she held him in place.

His swell was so sudden she feared a split in the condom. His cry get louder, despite gnashing teeth. Kendra thought there may have been five more spasms. She flopped on her back. Morry now pitched to the side again, and this time, with Kendra's muscles slack, he hit the floor, apparently with some control, because he got his prick out of her pussy with no harm to anyone.

Kendra eventually rolled her head in that direction, and saw Morry on his side, wheezing, sweating, eyes glazed (And condom intact! she saw with relief); Nadine, lips parted, eyes flicking from Morry to Kendra to Sam, confused; and Sam, elbow propped, arms shaking, looking at Kendra in wonderment.

A smile that she thought might look goofy took over Kendra's face. "I really liked that!" she said. Then, awkwardly, she leaned over and kissed Morry.

Before long all four were laughing, despite not fully understanding what had happened. Or maybe because of that.

Morry scanned the room. "Still just us."

Nadine winked at Sam, and said, "We don't have to explain anything."

And it was all nice, exhausted fun as they shed scumbags and wiped down and gulped water. They agreed that they definitely wanted to do this again, and in a way they all meant that sincerely.

Kendra and Sam feigned dizziness, praising the effect of their new lovers, and didn't interfere with Morry and Nadine being the first to leave, on their pretext of needing bathrooms. But once the rest of their third foursome was out of sight and earshot, Sam said, "I need to check in with you."

Kendra finished saying "Yes please." before he got to 'you.'

Their audition room was empty, with the door open. Sam closed the door behind them and they lay side by side on the bed. "That was interesting," he said, trying not to shake as he held her.

"And scary." Her hug felt like it was giving and receiving safety.

"Thanks, excuse me for dodging that. With her I felt...depth?...vertigo, or something?...that I never felt before."

"But you held your ground, right? I think that's what I saw."

"Yeah, somehow. She talked about what I could become, and it sounded too much like...this isn't making sense."

"Say it anyway!" she said urgently.

"I think she laughed at how dorky I am, but that felt good, it felt like how I am with you, how I always want you to be happy. She thinks I could be like Morry. I...think I don't want that."

"Please stay you!" she said, and then locked them into a kiss that verged on painful.

When she drew back, she was close to tears. "With him I felt, for a while, like I never have before. I'll call that vertigo, too, but I don't know what it was, except it tried to take me over. And I wanted that to happen, it was exciting, beyond what I thought ecstasy was. But it scared the shit out of me. And then, I think, I saw you and Nadine, and realized that what I was feeling was also partly what I was doing. Then it became like a contest, to do to him what he was doing to me."

"So, maybe we both got a stalemate?"

"Against overpowering lovers, I'll settle for that. I think they were surprised to find that we're not pushovers."

He smiled at her. "I'd say no boundary against them in a foursome. But I don't think they should separate us."

"Or get us into their threesomes."

"Yes."

"I feel so much better!" she said, grabbing the hair on the back of his head.

"And now we have homework. To get each other to where they took us."

They kissed and laughed and rolled around for a minute.

"Next issue," she said. "Does Knobby have anything left for Audrey?"

He looked down his body at a drooping appendage. He flexed. That felt like something, but there was no movement. "Let's take a shower," he said. "We probably need that by now, on general principles. And don't encourage me, let's see what course nature takes."

* * * * *

There were goodbye hugs and kisses and butt-grabs. Morry and Nadine were among many who appeared okay with leaving when satisfied with their pleasure. Then the fun zones, pool, and bar were officially closed. The remaining twelve attendees gathered in the living room for the night's final event.

Whatever demands had been on her during the orgy, Audrey showed no signs of fatigue. Kendra saw that she had 'dressed' again, freshened the makeup, and was as sassy now as when she had stunned the just-arrived young couple.

"Anybody's tank empty?" Audrey teased. "Men who don't feel up to the challenge—" She halted her stroll and felt herself up, to genial laughter. "—are free to leave, at no cost other than perpetual ridicule."

She stepped up to Vince and pulled open his robe. "What did you accomplish tonight, Ad Man?"

In mock shyness he said, "Six lovely ladies said I gave them orgasms."

One woman said "He did" while another said "It's true."

"And lots of random things happened in The Commune, which I think many people enjoyed."

She stroked his prick, teasing the foreskin. "Do I have to motivate you?"

"Oh yeah," he said. "I couldn't possibly want to fuck you otherwise."

She knelt before him, looking up with fluttering eyelids to his face, slowly massaging cock and balls. Then she said harshly, "You think you're in charge, or something?"

She grabbed the crooks of his knees, and he flopped to the floor—smoothly, with his hands out behind him to cushion the fall. The regulars cheered, although Kendra figured they had seen that move dozens of times.

Audrey slithered between Vince's legs, picked up his cock, and began sucking. Everyone else gathered around. There were catcalls, and much kibitzing. Sam decided that he should be a good newbie, and shut up, and watch, and listen, and (when told to do so) fuck. Thanks to the live sex show, his groin indicated that he might be able to do the latter.

The suck didn't take long, and it was punctuated by nipple tweaks (she to his, he to hers), and the yanking away of Vince's robe. Reggie brought over two floor cushions. Audrey rolled to her back, and settled her butt on the cushions to raise her crotch off the floor. Reggie knelt next to her head. She spread her legs, raised her knees and reset her feet, then leaned back to take Reggie's cock and begin sucking it. Ceiling lights gleamed on corset glitter.

Vince brought over an easel with a corkboard, and a bottle of lube. He knelt, smeared lube on penis and in vagina, and proceeded to fuck his wife.

Kendra and Sam moved to see the corkboard. Pinned at the top was a rectangle of white cardboard bearing a message in black sharpie:

Audrey's Slut Score

March 2013

Jack knelt next to Reggie. Audrey reached behind her head to take Jack's dick and stroke it. She put her other hand under Reggie's dick and fingered his balls.

Angela and Myrna knelt on either side of Audrey and began fondling and licking her breasts.

Vince rubbed both thumbs on Audrey's clit, rapidly, vertically. He swiveled his prick in her lube-gleaming pussy. She groaned into Reggie's dick. Angela and Myrna squeezed the boobs they sucked.

Vince grunted several times, stretching his spine upward but keeping his rhythm. Audrey started howling. Vince pulled out his gunked prick, sprayed more gunk above her vulva, then shoved back in for more pumps and grunts.

Finally, Audrey stopped howling. When Vince pulled out this time, his cock was even more streaked with off-white, but it was no longer spurting. The two women and two men standing by Kendra and Sam cheered and applauded. The newbies were agog, but they saw Audrey twinkle, and sigh with delight.

Reggie stood, donned a condom, and moved into bang position. Jack moved to the other side of Audrey's head. Ken left the standing group, and took Jack's spot. Vince, still erect and dripping, moved to the corkboard.

The last man standing (so to speak), Herb, looked at Sam. "Just follow my lead, and do what we do." His wife, Greta, stroked Herb's dick slowly but watched the gangbang.

Reggie lubed his condom and slowly entered Audrey. Angela lifted her mouth from Audrey's breast, but flicked at the nipple as she shared a sweet kiss with her husband. Reggie's torso flexed, and his drive went deeper, but remained slow and smooth.

Vince attached a cardboard strip to the corkboard with a pushpin. It was on the left side, under the title bar, and vertical. On it was sharpied VINCE, in thick letters.

Kendra asked Sam, "You need any assistance?" She flicked his prick, which was now hard and horizontal.

He smiled. "I think I'm good."

Reggie closed his eyes and warbled.

Herb told Sam, "Watch what he does next."

Which was to pull out gently, get to his feet, and move to the corkboard. Jack and Ken moved to their next stations, and Herb took over the spot to receive a handjob. Reggie carefully removed the condom, held it up straight, and when the slime settled at the bottom, he attached it to the corkboard with a pushpin just under the top. He picked up the sharpie from the tray and wrote REGGIE vertically on the scumbag.

Sam nodded. A little squirmy, but fun in a way, and apparently significant to Audrey and Vince. Sam looked at Kendra, who rolled her eyes, but chuckled silently.

Jack also fucked gently, getting a kiss from Myrna, squeezing her nearest breast, and cumming. As the gang rotation brought him in, and Kendra joined in the cheering, Sam noticed that while Audrey was enjoying herself, she hadn't cum since Vince's creampie.

Audrey smiled at Sam as he knelt, and she took hold of his tool. "I've been looking forward to this knob." Then she sucked Herb lavishly. Despite this, Audrey's handling of Sam was skilled and varied. He felt precum beading at the tip, and tried to stay calm.

Herb started wheezing. Fortunately for him, in short order Ken gasped, whooped, and departed Audrey's quim.

When Sam moved to the blow side, Vince knelt for Audrey's yanking hand.

"Havin' a good time?" Vince asked Sam with a grin. This may have been a cue, because Audrey grabbed Sam's butt and drove his entire prick into her mouth and throat.

"Eeeeaaaahhhwwwooooo!"

"I'll take that as a yes," said Vince, working the crowd, which hooted appreciatively.

On about Audrey's fifth full-length gulp, Kendra said with wide, marveling eyes, "I don't think he's ever had that before! Sure as Hell not from me!"

Sam reeled, but he was close enough to a wall for a hand to get there and steady him. This helped him get over the shock, and start to enjoy what was happening to him. "Nope! Never before!" A beatific smile broke loose on his face.

"Congratulations, Babe!" cheered Kendra, applauding. "You now have a deepthroat wife!"

Herb almost fell over backwards laughing as his loaded condom exited Audrey. She released Sam's dork slowly, ever so slowly, and at last said, "Now that you've been incentivized, pay me back."

Close to dizzy, Sam settled for knee walking towards the ultimate arena. His fingers shook as he tore open the condom wrapper. Kendra sat down before him and said, "I'll help."

She took the condom, fit her lips around the ring, backing them with her teeth, and unrolled it onto him. His dick was swollen, maybe at its greatest length and girth, yet she got it all the way down to his base, without gagging.

The room was dead silent. Sam's look was even more stunned than every other one he'd had this night.

Kendra withdrew her mouth slowly, letting her tongue emerge as she released the knob. She smacked her lips, and looked around.

"Well," she said, "maybe I have mad skillz I never knew about."

Cheers, applause, the stomping of bare feet on thick carpet. Sam hugged her, then stood them both up, and, despite dizziness, spun her around off the floor.

He set her down and gave her an awestruck look. His prick tried to pleasure her navel. "I wish I could use this on you!"

"You already did. I humped it during the spin. But you have a prior commitment."

"Now!" declared Audrey. Then she began gulping Vince.

Somehow calm after all that, Sam took his time exploring Audrey's nooks and crannies, recalling her favorable non-verbal responses from their foursome. She squeezed on him, inspiring Sam to awe that she could do this after five fucks, even short ones. Then he felt pelvic quivers from her, showing that her other lovers, male and female, had primed her well. Sam drove in faster, and stretched her, and her head dropped back, her mouth releasing Vince. She howled, her breasts heaving, even as Angela and Myrna tried to maintain contact. Sam pumped until his fourth orgasm finally deposited something in the condom. Then he eased out, her inner labia slumping as his glans escaped.

Vince pulled Audrey away from Angela and Myrna. After some rolling around, they settled with Audrey cowgirling Vince.

Sam completed the task required of him, pinning and identifying the scumbag on the corkboard. He saw a few more strips of cardboard in the easel tray. Vince only needed one to record what he was doing now. Sam wrote on a spare, INSTALLED BY KENDRA, then tacked it under his condom. He drew an arrow pointing at his sperm sample.

By this time Kendra was standing next to him. She laughed at the corkboard, then hugged his arm. "I've never felt so moved," she said lovingly, "by something so gross."

They kissed, while Audrey and Vince roared, and the onlookers joined in rousing applause.

To be continued, four months later.