Kendra & Sam Set Boundaries Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe this'll be another time," Sam said, "when we look for a deal-breaker and don't find it."

Near the last pool, there were a few large tents and a field of beach towels around a flag showing a gigantic red rose on a field of gold. Morry led the way as they approached, and he nodded at a few people who seemed to be standing around casually, but showed by their nods to Morry that they were in fact ready to keep out the riffraff.

"So this is exclusion within exclusion?" asked Kendra.

Morry nodded without looking back. "It's conflicting, for an African-American," he said. "But when it comes to sex, I'm an elitist. And I think you are too."

Sam thought about mentioning their night in Sober and We Don't Judge, but Morry was now surrounded by hot people of all genders, and turning to introduce the newbies. As five women now paid very close attention to him, Sam became quite amiable.

He and Kendra were ushered into a tent for a get-acquainted snog. As they chatted and fondled, they adapted to the tent's undress code. Kendra tied her bikini top and bottom around the upper arm that didn't include her phone band. Sam had to settle for bunching his trunks around one ankle.

Three men closed in on Kendra. She gestured for them to give her space, and they complied. She got closer to Sam, and the women exploring him, a blonde and an African-American. The three guys then got involved at Kendra's comfort level. She made eye contact with one, gave him a smile and a nod, and he began fingering her vulva.

Sam was quite taken with Wendy and Carol, who in addition to their killer bodies and beguiling faces had beauty down to the micro level, perfect teeth and flawless skin. He was substantially erect without their teasing touches and licks. It took his full concentration to help keep Kendra's suitors in line, saying things like "We're new" and "Staying close."

Another woman began snogging the men near Kendra. Beyond her, Kendra saw Morry with two other women, and concluded that he had sent the new women over for gender balance. His task done, Morry lay back and the women started a double blow on him.

Now at ease, Kendra began exploring the new males' anatomies. One prick was uncut, still a novelty for her. She smiled at its owner to encourage the move he had started, to fondle her bosom.

She saw Sam on his side, getting into an oral triangle. She squeezed his hand. They shared a smile. She then settled in, kissing one man, slowly jerking another, and getting fingered by the third. Her arousal from these three strangers brought her no worries.

With cushions and blankets, Kendra got halfway between sitting and lying, at times angling to get and offer more contact. She mentioned that she didn't like butt sex before anyone started exploring there, and the men were just as agreeable to that as they were to everything else. One of the men began licking her clit, and she sighed and widened her legs for him. She saw that Morry had rearranged his consorts, banging one and licking the other. A female voice began to moan.

Sam's blonde, Wendy, knee-stood as she worked his prick with both hands. "I sure would like this au natural," she said, "but when we're here in Forever Blossoms, we follow the rules." She unfoiled a condom and slid it on him. As much attention as her action got from Sam, her wording struck him as having extra meaning. This went to lower priority as she mounted him, and leaned her lush breasts to his hands.

Kendra tried to multitask, but her oralist gave her wild, surprising rushes. Her attention to the other men flagged, and one of them eased towards the black woman who was now face-sitting Sam. When Kendra's breathing quickened, the man lifted his head from her groin, held up a wrapped condom, smiled, and said, "May I?"

"Oh yes, Doug," she gasped, sure to remember his name.

Sam fondled Wendy's bosom, and fingered Carol's clit while he licked it. Carol's upper half was now involved with another man, but she flexed in response to what Sam did.

Kendra heated further as Doug slowly entered her. He had seemed to know right away what she'd like from his mouth, and she found him equally prescient as he ventured into her tunnel. She gazed at him, taking in his rough-hewn male-model looks, his musculature that was even more defined than Sam's at his peak. Even allowing for how the other man was fondling her breasts, she knew that Doug was going to make her cum, and the only mystery was how intensely, and how often.

"Suck her boobs, Sweetie," said Carol, lifting her crotch from Sam. "She's really lovin' you, and tits will seal the deal." Wendy was riding his piston fast, clearly going for her own pleasure rather than trying to edge him. Her mouth was wide open, saliva flipping from her lips. Sam converged her breasts on his face, licked, and nipped. He felt her tunnel flex.

Kendra yowled, orgasm dancing through her, but her eyes didn't close. In wonder or surprise or confusion, she kept staring at Doug, who smiled calmly, muscles flexing but breath steady. When her spasms abated, he slowed his drive. Then he withdrew his penis slowly, with what seemed to be twists, which gave her extra rushes.

Her eyes focused on what had given her ecstasy.

The condom contained only his dry prick.

His smile grew. "It's a long weekend."

She shuddered. He had been in complete control of her pleasure, and denied his pleasure to her.

In their first foursome with Morry and Nadine, Kendra knew that Morry wanted to make her cum without cumming himself. She had rallied, and forced him to surrender to her pleasuring—During their second bang, after she had cum on his dry bone in the first one.

With Doug, she never got close. Maybe the second one? she wondered.

She recalled that during their first one, she at least got Morry breathing hard, and excited. Not Doug.

I'm new here, she thought, not convincing herself.

Doug stood, stripped the condom, and walked to the other side of the tent. The woman there, whom Morry wasn't fucking, immediately knelt and started blowing Doug.

Kendra was shaken out of this by Wendy's wailing. She looked that way. What she could see of Sam's face around huge breasts was red with strain. Before Wendy quieted, Sam grunted, flexed, and groaned.

In time they all ambled out of the tent, nude and moist. Morry led them to the bar by the pool, where the available pub food could serve as lunch. They arrayed themselves on lawn chairs under a canopy, on the pool's surrounding tile.

As they munched, Sam and Kendra gave and received information with their new playmates. In the course of this, they said that they had been married just over a year, and were getting close to starting a family.

There was some drifting to and fro, for drinks and bathroom breaks. Kendra wanted to check in with Sam, but not urgently, and she was comfortable going with the flow. When Wendy and Carol dragged Sam off towards a smaller tent, for more personal attention, Kendra just chuckled. She hadn't bothered to get dressed, because nobody else had, and was fine letting her body be viewed by the rest of the Forever Blossoms crowd, in and around the pool.

In the small tent, Carol got Sam on his back, said "My turn," and started blowing him.

"Mine too," said Wendy, kissing Sam deep. He was totally okay with this, and was a bit calmer. What he had noticed before about Wendy's breasts seemed to be confirmed by his fondling now.

Wendy lifted her mouth to smile at him. "The best money can buy."

"Do they feel okay?" he asked. "Any problems?"

This time Carol answered, with her own mouth lift. "None yet."

"Sam," said Wendy, "my friend and I operate at a high level. We swing for the fences."

"You made Wendy cum," said Carol, knee-standing, "And I think you'll do the same for me. For us, you're pretty special."

Sam put on the offered condom, but said, "Any other reason why you spirited me away?"

"You and Kendra are everything Morry promised," said Wendy. "That's rare among young couples. We want to give you every reason to keep having fun with us."

Carol's quim punctuated that with a sinuous absorption of his dick.

"If that's all this is," Sam said with a gasp, "great." He wondered, though, if this was a divide-and-conquer aimed at Kendra as well as him.

Carol leaned down and offered her breasts, which Sam gladly received. "Really good, aren't they?" Carol chuckled. "For your purposes, they might as well be real, through and through."

"Am I, whoo! supposed to be, guessing something else?"

Wendy laughed. "I'll have to take over for my swooning friend. Go ahead, Sam, we won't be hurt, and I hope you aren't."

"Do you two, uhhhhh, do this, for a living?"

Carol started huffing like a steam engine. But she managed, "You could, say, that."

"We're models, Sam," said Wendy. working a breast in with Carol's, "That must be true, because it says so on our tax returns. We think of the service we provide as side income."

"Yeah! Yeah, Hwuh!" Carol yelped, her body jerking on Sam's.

"But here," said Wendy, "we want a relief from bad sex. All our expenses are covered by certain individuals, and we gain access to people who can remind us how good sex can be."

"Oh hell yeah," Carol murmured in his ear as she relaxed. "Morry and Doug and a couple other guys are loads of fun. But they're butterflies. They visit all of the blossoms."

"Sounds like this club has its own lingo," said Sam. "Should I be listening for secret meanings?"

Sam felt his trunks being loosened on his ankle. "I'm going to put some cards in your pocket," said Wendy. "Back home, you can spread the word about us to men who'll pay for the very best. But please include us in your plans for the rest of the weekend. And the rest of the high-end party circuit. One card has the Forever Blossoms access code."

To everyone's surprise, Sam's phone rang.

Earlier...

As Kendra watched Sam and the women enter the tent, there seemed to be some other activity. More people approached the seated group, introduced themselves to her, and made conversation. Kendra stayed pleasant, but got the sense that there was some stage managing afoot.

This became more apparent to her as people seemed to drift off, including Morry. She was left with Doug, sitting facing her. Nobody else was within twenty feet.

"You're such a breath of fresh air," said Doug with that smile of his, which seemed controlled.

"It's nice to be here," she said, getting defensive.

"Women never stay in the game as long as men do, or as energetically." Doug's smile disturbed Kendra. In more ways than one.

She shrugged. "I'm enjoying it while it lasts."

"So's your husband." Doug shifted a leg, casually enough, but enough to move his prick over and, by contact, expand it. "But when you have kids, you'll be their Mom. And he'll have twenty other places to dip his wick."

Kendra bristled, scared of what she felt. She liked Doug less while wanting him more. His scent was still on her skin. She shivered, from two different reactions to that.

Doug said, "I'll never have kids. And the women who interest me know enough not to have them."

"Your choice, and theirs," she muttered. What Doug had done to her, with her, was far beyond what Morry had done, and Sam had since equaled. Doug was in her head, and maybe elsewhere.

"You interest me, Kendra, more than most." He stood, and presented a tower of taut muscle and a prick that was at rest, but thick enough to show its continued potential.

Kendra hadn't blown him. She wanted to.

He walked towards the bathrooms, but stopped beside her, an inch away. "You can still make an important decision about your life, Kendra."

He didn't try to touch her. She forced herself to freeze.

His voice was smooth and liquid. "I'd be glad to talk to you about that. Any time you like."

She heard his damp feet pad on the tile as he departed.

She felt moisture behind her vulva. She wondered what his semen would feel like, mingling with it.

She ripped the phone off the velcro and punched it.

When Sam arrived, she stood and got in his face.

"Please listen to this carefully," she said to him. "I'm drawing a new boundary. Please remember it."

Sam was worried by her worry, and knew enough to say nothing and listen.

"I must never again have sex with Doug," she said.

That jolted him. "What did he do to you?" Kendra was shocked that his muscles corded.

"Nothing. Nothing that I didn't want." She took a breath. "It's what he said." Quickly she added, "It wasn't threatening or insulting. He didn't actually say this, but what he meant is, he wants to take me away from you."

Sam could tell that she was fighting a strong attraction to Doug. He didn't want her to be conflicted, but he did want to support her in what she felt she should do. "I've heard you," he said, "You've said that you must never have sex with Doug again. I endorse your decision." He wondered if the language they had worked out for this was too bland.

She nodded jerkily. "And I want to leave now."

Sam didn't try to get a refund for the unused hotel night. He texted Morry and Nadine, saying thanks, going into no more detail than that something had come up.

As he pulled up to their house, Sam said in an even tone, "I have some questions."

"Later, okay?" she said, trying for the same tone but not quite getting it. "I need normal first."

Normal began with their post-swing tasks, such as getting clothes into the laundry. Then they made dinner and ate, with light conversation about things other than sex.

Then she got a mug of tea and nestled next to him on the living room sofa. She said "Thanks," and gave him a calm look, without having to work at it.

He seemed relaxed too, even when he said, "So he isn't satisfied with you once in a while? He wants me out of the picture?"

"What he wants, is for us, me, not to have kids. His pitch is, that'll only happen if I leave you."

Sam nodded, and said, "I don't want some guy we just met to influence our decisions about our lives. In any direction."

"Agreed. Completely."

"Has this affected how you feel about having kids?"

"That asshole made me want to wake up my repro tract and fill it with your sperm, soonest."

He took a moment to nod, then said, "Do you think that's the best reason for doing it?"

"No. I talked myself down from that in the car." She ran fingers through his hair. "I want us to have kids when we know that they're going to be our main focus. If we can keep up something like a sex life, great, but that can go to low priority."

"So. How long do you stay on the pill, to get past this?"

She gave it a little thought. Framing it as a matter they could control made this process into neutral problem-solving. "At least two more months."

"Okay," he said. He took a breath. "Anything else?"

"Yes," she said. "He was a wild, hot fuck in that multiple setting. He felt great inside, and it got me thinking it could be even more intense one-on-one. He also learned my body instantly, licking and fucking, and showed who was in charge, by not cumming himself. I was afraid I'd be...helpless...with him. And, damnit, when he got obnoxious, I kept getting hotter for him. That's why I was so bonkers when I called."

"Thanks," said Sam.

She smiled, more playful with his hair. "I'm already getting over it. I think it got to me because he was making himself forbidden. But even a slut has to say no to herself sometimes."

Sam massaged her back lightly. He wondered if she might be forcing herself too fast. "Can I suggest that we stay relaxed tonight? Let sleep do what it usually does for us?"

Her look was only a little puzzled.

"If you need to work this through physically," he said, "I am at your service, as always. Or we could share calm comfort tonight. Massages, and no porn. And wake up as re-newlyweds."

Before putting her lips on his, she said, "Best offer I've had all weekend."

***

September 2013:

Sam and Kendra welcomed Joan and Stu with hugs. Joan looked skittish, and Stu seemed to keep an eye on her in case she needed support.

Dinner was their first foursome. Each had been assigned to bring a dish for all to share. Sam and Stu were allowed to slide by with salad and a store-bought dessert (a linzertorte), while Kendra and Joan did the heavy lifting, with braised salmon fillets, and steamed, seasoned succotash. Each pair brought a wine bottle of choice. Passing plates and serving each other got them in the mood to become a community of pleasure.

Later, Kendra lit candles and turned off the lamps. The men teased her about unnecessary combustion and hastening global warming, and clammed up when Joan declared, with a pretty good deadpan, that every woman found candles to be an overpowering aphrodisiac.

The hosts guided their guests to an FMFM alignment on floor cushions, with Stu and Joan on the inside, each surrounded by opposite-sex lovers. "Sam and I can start," said Kendra. "You can enjoy what happens on both sides of you, and get involved when and how you like. If this doesn't work for you, please say so and we'll try something else. But we'd like to begin with closer familiarity, including garment removal."

"Works for me," said Stu, nuzzling Kendra's ear while moving a hand on Joan's thigh.

There were slow kisses and finger touches and partway hugs, with the inside people allowed to enjoy, more than contribute. There was also comedy relief, as Nuggins the cat wandered through, sniffed the visitors, and moved on.

Kendra and Sam made eye contact, and shifted attention further down their lovers' bodies, both to move along the undressing and to leave the guests' upper halves free. As expected, Stu and Joan leaned together, lifted enough to free their arms, embraced, and kissed.

Two pairs of jeans were pulled away, and hands stroking the revealed skin. Joan gasped, then said "Oh yeah," and began tugging Stu's shirt upward.

"First choice for our guests," Sam said smoothly. "Would you like the first touch in your intimate region to be from your known lover, your new lover, or both?"

"Both," said Stu. Then he looked at Joan and said, "for me."

"Oh yeah me too," said Joan, hauling the shirt off over Stu's head. "And you can start by freeing my little titties."

Stu and Sam shifted to reach Joan's bra hooks. Kendra watched, marking time by removing Stu's shoes and socks. Sam watched Stu's move with the released bra, and given Stu's interest in sculpture, it was no surprise that he treated this like an unveiling. Then Stu put his hand gently but firmly around a small but curvy orb. Sam said, "Looks inviting," and followed suit.

Joan smiled with closed eyes, and said, "That's right, praise them if you want to get any further."

Stu cocked an eyebrow at Sam, then arranged his hand to free the nipple on its puffy areola, and settled on it his open mouth.

Joan chuckled and began, "Yes that's very nice—" Then she jolted. "Omigod what, uhh, WOW!"

Sam didn't need a prompt from Stu to get his free hand behind Joan's back to keep her from reeling.

Kendra had a flashback to the bachelorette party, when she had seen Joan enjoy no-strings sex. Now, seeing Joan's response to having a mouth on each breast, gave Kendra a new moment of happy affection for her best friend. Deciding that Stu was otherwise occupied, Kendra slowly pulled down his boxer briefs.

Her reaction to Stu's bared cock was along the lines of okay-it's-clean-and-heathy. The sight of a penis, in whatever state, didn't arouse her much, now that she was accustomed to the uncircumcised. What did give her thrills were the changes in position and size as the man's body gained excitement. Stu clearly responded to suckling Joan, and while Kendra knew intellectually that they were hot for each other, she was glad to see this physical confirmation. And now she grew very interested in getting involved with Stu's appendage.