Kendra & Sam Set Boundaries Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But first things first. Joan was getting so amped that Kendra didn't want to intrude. Kendra's own nipple orgasms were relatively rare, and despite their closeness over the years, she didn't know if that was true of Joan.

Reading what he could of Stu's action and Joan's reaction, Sam squeezed gently on the breast base but sucked deep on a nipple-areola combo that seemed almost as big and hard as a golfball. Her body rocked against his arm on her back, then jerked upward several times, bouncing from her butt. Her wails seemed almost painful, so Sam stopped sucking. She kept on for a few more seconds, then her whole body shivered. Her wide-open mouth sent a clear, high note at the ceiling. Then she slumped, secured by the men.

After a few gasps, Joan laughed. "Did I ruin everything?" she asked. "I know you were aiming for a slow, sensual build."

Sam teased, "Guess the candles overwhelmed you."

Stu gathered Joan in his arms. "I wondered if that could happen," he drawled. "Seems like you've been close."

"That's usually a nice boost to a fuck," said Joan. "I didn't know that it was fun by itself."

Kendra held back saying anything about how small breasts were believed to be more orgasmic than large ones. That might be something she could say in secure girl talk, but not in front of the guys. Not yet. Even at their closest, Joan and Kendra dealt with lizard-brain twitches over their breast size disparity. As much as she wanted to develop this foursome, Kendra thought tit talk should stay within a boundary, for her and her bestie only.

"Second choice," said Kendra, knee-standing. "Sam and I are still half-dressed. Would you like to remedy that situation."

"Oh yeah," said Joan, pulling away from Stu to focus on Sam.

Stu grinned at Kendra. "I guess that gives me permission." As he put his hands on her, Kendra started moistening.

Joan touched Sam quite a lot as she got fabric out of the way. "Kay, was he actually hotter than this at the wedding?"

"Maybe a little," said Kendra, trying for an even voice tone as Stu's hands exposed her breasts. "But he's an even better lover now. Uh, uhhh, 'scuse me." She gasped as Stu's hands fondled her butt while getting the panties down. "What was I saying? Ah. Experience with each other, and techniques he's picked up from orgies." Only then did Kendra realize that she was holding Stu's dick.

Sam half-yelped, "Time for an oral square?"

"But I want to be selfish," said Joan, in a really good seductress voice, rubbing the head of Sam's prick against the vulva he had just revealed.

Stu laughed. "You already were!"

"Oh that's right," said Joan, lying down, "I'm the only one on the scoreboard."

"Ladies on strange dicks first," said Kendra, being as selfish as the situation currently allowed.

Thanks to their orgy participation, Sam had lately received mouth love from more women than he could count without a spreadsheet (which he'd considered, but hadn't created). It remained true for him, however, that the sex he got in the present always put past sex in the shade. So, even though Joan was new to him, and didn't know the teases and tricks Kendra had found with him (and maybe kept on a spreadsheet), her eagerness quickly had him fully erect and on a pleasure plateau. He had to remind himself to do a decent job of eating his wife's pussy.

Kendra tried to lick and slurp every part of Stu's junk, but was especially taken with his ball sac. The stones themselves seemed normal sized, but the container was impressive. She took her mouth away long enough to ask, "Joan, what's it like with him in doggy?"

She heard Joan laugh around a mouthful, then say, "There's percussion."

Both women laughed, so Sam said, "Guess we could switch. Gents on strange pussies."

By this time, Kendra was so stoked that Stu's respectable cunt-lapping didn't add much. Her licking of Sam was little more than friendly. Sam tried adding fingers to his quim kisses, but Joan warded him off, saying, "too sensitive."

Soon Kendra said, "Now, threesomes. Who's outnumbered first?"

"This guy," said Joan, moving Stu between her and Kendra. She kissed him and said, "Show her how it's done, Babe."

Sam sat off to the side and watched as the women got Stu on his back. Kendra cowgirled, and Joan face-sat, but with her weight on her knees at the sides of his head. The sight of these two naked women almost jolted Sam, despite all of the foursomes he'd now been in. Kendra, wide dark eyes, straight black hair coiled in a back-bun, skin on the olive side of pink, full breasts high on her torso. Joan, bright blue eyes, red curls fluffing to her shoulders, skin on the pale side of pink, legs long and sleek. So much beauty, so different, yet equally compelling to his gonads.

Kendra and Joan both enjoyed their shared female superiority, but before long Kendra got swept up. The varied fun had taken her right to the edge. Despite its newness, Stu's dork in her cunt felt, at this stage, pretty much like so many other dorks that had been in her cunt, but this one was about to make her very happy. "Stu," she said with a tremble, "I'm going to blast. Can you hold off? I have plans."

"Can't wait to see the plans," said Stu, pumping harder.

Kendra howled, jerking up and almost off Stu. He lifted his trunk to maintain insertion. On Kendra's next descent, her howl got guttural.

"Done," said Kendra, sliding off to the side. "Need a minute. Joan, keep him interested."

"Easy peasy," Joan snickered, mounting him.

Kendra got to Sam and rolled him into a whole body hug. "Can you hold off while I suck?" she asked.

"Yeah, I've eased back." He handed her a water bottle, which they shared.

"Good," she said. "I want you to give Joan the most you can."

She brought Sam along and said, "My cooch is ready for more. Joan, your turn to be lonely and resentful."

"As always," She dismounted, with a pleased smile as the prick's exit pushed past a ring muscle.

Kendra had the men spit-roast her, taking Stu in doggy and blowing Sam. It was almost at once when Kendra started leaning back in time to Stu's thrust. The ball sac didn't add pleasure, but a nice enough sensation. She unmouthed Sam's prick, beamed at Joan, and exulted, "Percussion!" The women cackled.

Then Kendra looked back at Stu. "Please complete the cheat, Stu. Give my husband grounds for divorce." Then she resumed fellating the man who had no intention of leaving her.

Sam saw Joan blow Stu a kiss as Stu passed the point of no eruption.

As Stu groaned and vibrated, Kendra enjoyed the feel of his burst. She was between orgasms, but in a nice buzz of ongoing pleasure. Stu's cumming felt good, and didn't disrupt her slurps on Sam.

When they disengaged, Kendra pushed Sam's chest. "On your back, you smug male!" she declared. "Show my best friend your hospitality."

Now Stu sat out and drank water as Kendra face-sat Sam and Joan moved to cowgirl. But she hesitated.

"This is so stupid, after all this," said Joan. "But, Kay, is this really all right?"

Kendra rolled her eyes. "I sucked him specifically to give you his best boner! Do not make me the only cheating harlot here!"

Joan looked over at Stu as she centered herself over Sam's putz. "I love you Babe."

"And I still love you," he said, in a way that made Kendra think he sometimes boosted the drawl, "After screwing your best friend."

Joan laughed, and looked at Kendra. "That's right! Take this, bitch!"

Joan's eye contact with Kendra ended as soon Sam had been fully engulfed. Then Joan lifted and descended, with swiveling and grinding.

Sam held her sides, trying to read if he should do anything more. He stroked slowly up her ribs, fondled her breasts, and she seemed to stay in a glazed-eyes nirvana. He got a finger or two to her clitoris, and there was a twinge or two from her, but she pushed his hand away.

Joan started vocalizing on each kiss of their pubic bones. She sped up. She clutched his chest.

Her eyes opened, and found Kendra. Joan's open mouth smiled. "Kay...this has gone...from wrong to right!"

"Yeah Sweetie!" said Kendra with glee, her clit blazing on Sam's tongue.

Joan reared up again, shuddering as she rode. Sam felt spasms clamp his dick.

"Stu!" she gasped.

Looking uncertain, Stu stepped up to her. She grabbed his prick and gulped it, squeezing the ball sac.

Kendra, her climax fading, took this as the transition to the final threesome, and left Sam's head. As she did, she saw Joan's trunk and thighs jerk hard, and a cry was muffled by Stu's groin.

Sam let himself spew, and yelled. Joan's spasms seemed to recede by the time he was done, but she kept driving on him. Her cheeks cavitated, and Stu's legs shook.

Joan's eyelids were fluttering, yet still she sucked Stu hard. Sam kept slowly pumping in her pussy, not sure if she was finished with him.

Joan pulled Stu's cock out slowly, a rope of spunk drooping from his tip to her lip.

Joan said, "Kendra! Please!"

"Uh...what?"

"Here!" said Joan, waving to herself with her free hand.

Brow lowered, Kendra got close as Stu and Sam drew back. Joan hugged Kendra hard, with arms and legs.

Joan writhed. After a moment, Kendra reciprocated.

"I never knew I wanted this," Joan said. "Oh God Kay the guys jacked me so much, never came like that, I'm still buzzing! Can I share it with you?"

Kendra kept moving to her friend's rhythm, but said nothing right away, looking at Joan's blissed face. Finally, with her lower lip trembling, Kendra said, "With you, Joanie, yes, any time." And then they wallowed together, clit to clit.

The men watched silently, stunned, as the women pleasured the places glistening with semen. Kendra came loudly, and then stoppered her mouth with Joan's.

The women flopped onto their sides, still sharing a tight hold.

Then Joan stroked Kendra's cheek and gazed into her eyes. "Oh Honey...you keep finding ways to enhance my sex life!"

Kendra giggled. "But now we have to convince these guys we're not lesbians."

Stu was the first to respond, waving hands to placate them. "Hey, it's okay, we don't mind!"

"Yeah, you be you!" Sam added. "We love you at least as much now as we did before!"

"Bastards!" Grinning, Joan let go of Kendra and sprang onto the men. "You got any gay stuff to show us?"

"Woo hoo!" said Kendra, flopping onto what was now a dogpile. "Only, no ass."

"Speak for yourself!" said Joan, spanking Stu.

***

November 2013:

The orgy was around its halfway point. This was the first in which Kendra and Sam were recruited to help. Kendra was on her shift tending bar. She kept her drink-mix instructions handy, but wasn't nervous. All of the men, and some of the women, enjoyed ogling her. If she goofed up and had to start over, they'd have more time to watch her eyes and hair and lips and, oh yeah, breasts.

Stu ambled up to the bar, looking well sweated. Kendra regretted that her view of him didn't go much below his chest. He asked, "So what's the name of this, again?"

"The Greater Neptune Pasta e Fagiola Gulping and Behind-the-Back Juggling Society," she rattled off. "Intended to be silly, confusing, and, if you really work at it too hard, suggestive."

Stu looked around at the pool area and its dozen-plus nude bodies, nodding. "Can I get a beer?"

"Sure." She brought over the touchscreen and had him use one of his two drink 'tickets' for the night. Sam and Kendra had arranged a one-time guest pass for Joan and Stu. Greater Neptune granted membership only to married couples.

"Is Joan having fun?" Kendra asked, handing over a bottle of local microbrew. After a foursome in the Couple Doubler, to get them accustomed, Kendra hadn't seen her all night.

Stu chortled. "She was still in The Commune when I left. Seems to enjoy random touchy-feely. More fun than passionate. Maybe a chance at membership will convince Joan to marry me."

Kendra seized on that and lost her bartender demeanor. "Have you asked her?" she asked urgently.

"We've kicked it around," he said in his Stu way. Then he caught sight of Kendra and got a crooked smile. "I hope I'm the one who got you excited."

"My nipples always burst out like cartoon eyes, haven't you noticed?" She drew a breath, then another, and made herself say quietly, "Stu, please don't be scared. I know you've been burned before. But this is Joan. In all the time I've known her, I've never seen her fall so hard for someone. Or be so happy."

"I want to." He worked at meeting her eyes, despite her nipples. "I'll do more than kick it around."

His look made Kendra a little more confident that he would. She relaxed, and her nipples calmed.

Over by a jacuzzi, she saw Sam in an earnest discussion with Nadine, probably about their sudden exit from Polly's. Even without Kendra's situation with Doug, and despite Sober and We Don't Judge, that higher level of swinging was too loaded with drama. She accepted the deal breaker, and appreciated more than ever Greater Neptune's combination of nice, agenda-free people and diverse, mind-blowing ecstasy.

Angela strutted by in a glittery silver gown and matching platforms, stunning against her brown skin. She winked at Kendra, and then at Stu, bugging the eyes of that usually even-keeled man. Kendra picked up the PA mic and told the entire building, "Attention, all horndogs. Angela is on her way to Club Ecstasy." She turned off the mic and asked Stu, "Has Joan ever seen you get lap danced?"

"Uhhh...no."

"Then you might want to pick her up on your way."

A few seconds later, Sam was with many others heading for the Club. Kendra had to lunge over the bar to grab the collar of his bomber jacket. Before he could say anything, she said urgently, "Follow Stu! See what happens when he gets to Joan!"

With no idea why he was doing this, Sam got to The Commune to see the fuckpile cheering, Stu standing next to the bed with his back to the door, and Joan hugging him, eyes shut, nodding, grinning.

Well, that's definitely something that happened, thought Sam, He shrugged and headed for the Club.

He was sitting in the front row when Stu and Joan arrived, squinting at the glare from the disco ball. They were bouncy, and hand-in-hand, and shushing some people who followed them.

Sam handed Stu some board-game funny money. "Some for the garter, some to toss in the air." He also handed him a condom. "When she gets up, she'll want to see it full."

Joan laughed at Stu's stunned look. She stood behind his chair and rubbed her breasts on his head. "Enjoy yourself, Sweetie," she crooned. "What could possibly go wrong?" Then she sat on the chair behind him, giggling at Sam and enjoying his puzzlement.

The sound system struck up Donna Summer's "Last Dance." Angela slithered through a beaded curtain to a raucous cheer. Before long, rhythmic applause accompanied her bumps, grinds, and garment losses. Nude save for a garter and heels, she spun on the pole with speed and elan that Stu, at least, had not expected from a woman over fifty whose enjoyment of life now showed on her midriff.

Her first lap dance went to her husband Reggie. She put in a fair number of moves before getting to the nitty-gritty. Even over the music and the cheering, Stu could hear the squishing of the unwrapped prick in her lubed quim.

"He gets to bareback," Sam told Stu. "The rest of us? Boundaries."

There were no prelims in the other lap dances. Some were spooned, the others face to face. If the men weren't stoked from watching her dance, they knew enough to get a good spire ready for her when she arrived.

Stu was agog as Angela mounted Sam and he jackhammered up from the chair, face buried in her bosom. She threw back her head, long wavy hair aswirl, and laughed with gusto. After he flopped on the seat, she rose up gracefully, nodded with approval at Sam's streaked tool, and faced Stu.

"Well helllooo!" she said, shimmying. She looked past him, to Joan. "You kids having fun tonight? Has this fellah had enough? You want to cut him off?"

"Ohhh noooo!" Joan said, beaming. "You can have all the fun with him you like!"

And so she did. Joan nearly fell off her chair when Stu was driven to yipping like a puppy.

Angela got to her feet, and dragged Stu to stand next to her. Nearly the whole orgy stood and cheered when Angela lifted Stu's prick, the condom opaque with spunk.

Joan grabbed Stu's arm and said, "Pool!"

A few dozen people were still arriving when Joan got to the bar and told Kendra, "Mic!"

Kendra handed it over, wildly excited but clueless.

Into the mic Joan declared, "You're damn right I'll marry you, Stuart Montgomery! And what you did between your question and my official answer? That was your bachelor party!"

Stu snatched the mic. "And when you were reverse cowgirling during my question? Your bachelorette party!"

Joan leaned kissing-close. "Why darling, I'm sure your proposal gave me that orgasm. No offense, Vince."

Kendra squealed, and clambered onto the bar. "By the power vested in me as a sex-positive woman who's known Joan forever, I now pronounce you bonded libertine primaries, to ask for and grant consent, as you choose, whenever you want to bang anyone else! Groomzilla, you may now eat Bridezilla's pussy, if you know what's good for you! Sam, get over here!"

The place went up for grabs. Which it was much of the time anyway.

***

January 2014:

The big orgy was always fun, but the home foursome was more emotional. Especially this one.

Kendra, wearing only the fluids of passion, held the others as closely as she could. "This was the last time," she said, misting up, "That any sperm other than Sam's will enter my body. Stu, even you will have to wrap your dick in latex. In my next cycle..." She swallowed. "I'm going off the pill. It's time to silence my damn clock."

"Oh Honey!" said Joan. She wanted to hug harder, but all four were practically locked in place. "You'll be such a great Mom!"

"That almost makes me want to scream," said Kendra, "but I hope you're right."

"Gosh, Sam," drawled Stu, "too bad about this arduous task you're facing."

"I'll just have to man up," Sam said, smirking. "And man in. And man all the way to the ovaries, if necessary. And repeat."

"That makes me want to scream," said Joan.

"If my libido goes crashing to the center of the Earth," said Kendra with a sad smile, "you'll just have to settle for my love."

(To be continued, two months later.)