Kendra & Sam Set Boundaries Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nadine and Kendra shared a tiny smile. "Let me put it this way," said Nadine. "Not cumming with Doug feels better than cumming with ninety percent of all men. Present studs excepted, of course."

"It's one of those womanly mysteries," said Kendra. "Our pleasure is vast and deep. It includes orgasms, but isn't limited to them."

Sam sent a helpless look at Morry. "Sometimes I think I'll never catch on."

"Amen, Brother."

"Anyway," said Kendra, "this supports what we've thought all along. Sam and I can be very happy with Greater Neptune, and with smaller gatherings of friends with benefits, and leave the rest of the scene alone."

Morry pressed Sam. "You realize, don't you, that Wendy and Carol aren't the only ones who'd go for you. They're not even the hottest."

"C'mon, Morry," said Sam, feasting his eyes on Kendra and Nadine. "I've got the masculine non-mystery right here. The sex I have now."

Chuckling, Nadine and Kendra eased towards him, hands out to stroke him lightly. "Oooh, look," purred Kendra, "a lover who's very easy to satisfy!"

Morry didn't give up. "And the business can stay unfinished?"

"Maybe forever," said Kendra. She ran a hand along her belly, not the last time she'd ever play this card. "I have priorities. This one in here is at the top. Loving Sam is a strong second. Further down are our relatives, our friends, our house, work, and so forth. My interest in closing the books with Doug could only be seen with a microscope."

"You've already beaten him," said Nadine. "You're having a child."

Kendra savored her biggest grin of the night.

"Well," said Nadine, "I think we should make the most of this opportunity to enjoy ourselves without being judged by other people we want to fuck. Kendra, you titfuck your guy, don't you?"

Kendra let her grin get naughty. "When he's extra special nice."

"Has he ever had four at once?"

Sam was floored by the thought. And wowed, as always, to see Kendra's big eyes get bigger.

"No," said Kendra. "Not while I was around." Her look to Sam was more than inquisitive.

"I've only seen that in porn," he said.

"Let's do Morry first," said Nadine, crawling to him with butt-swaying stealth. "See what happens when my African prince collapses into a moaning tit worshipper."

Morry didn't object, already trusting Sam and Kendra with quite a lot. Nadine and Kendra knelt on either side of him while he lay on his back.

"Your D-cups can do most of the shaft pumping," said Nadine, applying some lube. "I'll join you much of the time, but also free-lance now and then."

The breasts met, and Sam was riveted. Morry's proud manhood often vanished within the quadratit. Nadine followed Kendra's lead, going from tandem to alternating and back, sometimes with a surprise cymbal crash or two. Nadine added variety, getting one breast down to mash against Morry's balls, or the other to scrape the nipple across the urethra or under the mushroom cap. Soon Morry's legs were twitching.

Nadine yelled, "Drool!" Both women stopped, pulled their breasts back slightly, and let their saliva coat the shlong. Then the breasts enclosed again, rubbing faster and harder. Thirty seconds later, moaning began in earnest, and Morry was a goner, and a geyser. The women licked what fell straight down on the glans. Then they slow-rolled their breasts on something that could no longer be seen.

They shared a smile, and pulled away their gunked flesh. Morry's shriveled member, denied support, slid to his belly.

Nadine glanced at Sam. "You think he'll survive?"

Kendra looked thoughtful. "Horror movies have this sometimes. The character watches what happens to someone else, in all its icky detail, and then the creatures who did it converge on him."

"Oh, please converge!" said Sam.

From Morry's limp form rose laughter.

Except the ladies had to dither about it, oh we're so messy, where are the washcloths? and do we need more lube? oh but I don't like the taste of that one, and I think I need to pee first.

Reruns of The Honeymooners had remained on television into the formative years of all of them, so when Sam called forth a Kramden-to-Norton "Will you cut it out?!" it amused the women into as lavish a titfuck as Sam had ever experienced.

Visually, Sam did get a movie aspect, but with no horror. Those four large breasts, so close to him, made him wonder if Philip Roth's The Breast had ever been filmed. Soon, though, the tactile sensation quickly overrode even the visual. He savored the warmth, the smooth pressure set off by the sudden push of pebbled nipples, especially into his ball sac.

The women's delighted smirks told him that his face must have a goofball expression. He didn't care, this is what they did to him, and they should know it. Muscles knotted from his shoulder blades through his thighs. His lungs labored for air. He wanted equally to spew and to delay, to prolong the caresses and squeezes from these wondrous bosoms.

His desire made him seek pleasure for his lovers. He brought his hands up to their groins and fingered their vulvas, finding both slick. The women's eyes closed and mouths opened, but they continued their heavenly task. His own eyes closed.

The saliva was a shock, even as he knew it would arrive. His trunk flexed up.

He jizzed hard, and poked deep into their pussies. His howl was not the only one.

When his eyes focused, he saw what he felt, breasts still encasing most of his prick but tongues laving the exposed glans.

"Another good thing about his knob," said Kendra between licks. "There's room for both tongues."

Nadine nodded, but then fixed Sam with a look even more imperious than her resting face. "Fear the Double E's," she said, and stood.

"Never," he called weakly. "The breasts in this room can only be adored."

"What I keep telling her," said Morry, as she pulled him to his feet.

"You get first shower," said Kendra, noting a fait accompli. Then she flopped her torso on Sam's, his prick between their bellies.

"We're disgusting," she said, squirming the jizz and lube on their skins.

"Then I don't want to be..." He searched, in vain. "...gusting? Whatever the opposite of disgusting is."

* * * * *

July 2014:

"I guess it's not going to work this time," said Kendra, hating to give up but not wanting to strain anything.

Ravi eased back from her, supporting her while making room for her to get her foot to the floor. He said, "I know something else we can try."

"This is part of my learning process," she said, having not really heard him. "At five months preggo, I can no longer do a leg-raised standing fuck."

"Depravity notice," Kim announced. "We're now becoming a sixsome." She gave Sam a long, deep kiss, then got her quim loose from his prick with a smiling sigh.

"Is that allowed?" Kendra chuckled, returning to the middle of the room. She watched Kim move to Bill, and Donna approach Sam. "This is the Couple Doubler, not Tripler."

"It's all good," said Angela, sitting off to one side as the room's captain. "Fell free to bribe me later."

Ravi helped Kendra sit on the floor with him. Her belly was noticeable, but not huge. Still, it interfered with moves she had previously taken for granted.

"Can you do legs-up missionary?" Ravi asked.

"Uhh...maybe. Haven't done it in a while, so I can't say for sure."

They arranged cushions for her back and sides. Kendra also removed her other shoe and stocking.

Ravi grinned, kneeling before her. "This way I get both feet."

At least one of us will be thrilled, she thought, forcing herself not to say anything negative out loud. She and Sam had arrived at this session of the Greater Neptune Pasta e Fagiola Gulping and Behind-the-Back Juggling Society, expecting that it would be their last orgy during her pregnancy. Kendra's libido was still strong, but her awkwardness was now frustrating, and she worried that her ability to satisfy a lover would be reduced. At least Ravi still seemed eager, maybe because her breasts were now the biggest he'd ever seen on her.

His entry into her quim was smooth, and felt nice. By his third stroke, she felt more than nice.

She gazed up at him, and enjoyed his transfixed look as he licked one of her feet, then the other. He's such a sweet guy, she thought, and it's no trouble to give him this fun. Just past his left side and her right leg, she saw Donna, strawberry-blond waves jouncing, as she reverse-cowgirled Sam. Don't have to worry about him getting enough fun.

Sudden rushes brought her attention back to Ravi. More than sweet, she thought. A fine body. My butt cheeks even like resting on his thighs! Then spasms began. And, oh yeah, a really good fuck!

"You gettin' there?" she asked in a gasp. She flexed on him, but her condition limited her swiveling, and in this arrangement she couldn't grind.

"Yeah, yeah!" he yelped. "Promise I won't bite!" He got both big toes in his mouth and sucked hard.

This had nothing to do with the orgasm that flowed through her, but obviously it did a lot for his, as he stretched her walls to an extent she didn't know could still happen.

Despite his post-orgasm slump, Ravi stayed upright with his arms wrapped around her thighs, until her flexes subsided. "I'm going to shift back," he told her.

"Thank you," she said with a loopy smile. "Among other good things, that built my confidence. One not-so-good thing is that I really need to pee."

They disengaged. They stood, and shared a long deep kiss before she trotted off. When she returned, Bill and Kim were banging, and a sated Donna lay surrounded by Sam and Ravi. Kendra joined on the Ravi side, frustration returning as she lowered herself slowly.

"How you doing?" Sam asked.

"I might be done," she said, smiling at Ravi. "But I still want to hang around."

Angela called to her, "You ever caught up on our ancient history?"

"Like what?" asked Kendra.

"There's some video here you might enjoy. I'll get Vince to show it."

Word got around, and about twenty people gathered to sit before the Rec Room's huge flatscreen. The three people watching a porno agreed to get back to it later.

"A couple months ago we got a dubbing deck," said Vince as he fingered a remote control. "So I was able to put all the old tapes on DVDs. And in a while we'll probably back them up on SD cards. Anyway, this is what my wife was up to before I met her."

"Corrupted by my wife," Jack inserted.

Sam thought he was prepared. He expected Audrey and Myrna to be smoking hot. Yet the very first image, with them fully nude, still got a "Whoooaaahhhh!" from him.

Myrna's doll face showed with apple cheeks and no lines. Her brown hair was feathered in the Meg Ryan style. As she lay elbow-propped on her back, her breasts, lush yet perky, at least sneered at gravity, if not defied it. As her body rocked, the bright red nipples rose to the level of her collarbones.

For some reason it took longer for Sam to notice the woman next to Myrna. Audrey's ash blond hair was long and straight, teasing on her breasts, which were just as delectable as Myrna's but set wider on her chest. Her lively eyes matched her laughing commentary on what they were doing, until the eyes closed in moments of extreme pleasure.

Finally, Sam noticed that the view of their bellies was blocked by the backs of a couple heads. The music in the background was grunge, maybe Soundgarden.

"Our generation had progressed from traditional feminism to sex-positive self-assertion," said Myrna, holding Jack's hand as they watched the video. "Guys begged for blowjobs, and there could be problems getting birth control, so gals went along. But we started demanding quid pro quo. I think we helped establish a generation of guys who were willing to eat pussy."

Audrey, with her arms around both Sam and Vince, snickered. "Yeah, we influenced that many guys! Also, we threatened to go exclusively lez if they didn't improve their fucking."

Myrna responded dourly. "At the time, some gays and lesbians were so adamant about their identity that they dismissed bisexuality as frivolous, and an obstacle to queer acceptance. If I admitted that I liked getting penis-fucked, I risked getting shunned by lesbians I wanted to bang."

Audrey said, "I just kept my mouth shut, looked pretty, and waited for dykes to move in." It was clear that she enjoyed taking little jabs at Myrna's historical and social perspective. "As for the guys, we set goals. If one could bang for ten minutes without going off, we gave him a two-mouth blow."

"The most important thing I learned in college," said Jack, sighing happily as he massaged Myrna's neck.

Sam looked at Myrna. They had banged once, mainly as a friend fuck during a lightly-attended orgy. Now, he found himself projecting her younger self on who she was now.

"Feel free," came Kendra's whisper to his ear, sounding like it rode a smile. "And in fact, I might like a limited swap."

After the video, people stayed to chat about their other experiences, so Sam didn't see a clear opportunity to come on to Myrna. Audrey was quite open about her flight attendant fun.

"I never did anything in the aptly-named cockpit when the plane was in the air. But when someone in the flight crew emerged to go on break, we'd get in some deep groping, at least. All that ended after nine-eleven. Even then, the hotel layover was usually an orgy, when it wasn't a bunch of overtired people drinking too much."

"Are passengers off limits?" Kendra asked.

"I don't initiate anyone into the Mile High Club," said Audrey, "but I flirt for later, if we have the same destination. That's how I met Chris, who isn't here tonight."

"When did you start this club?" Sam asked.

Vince took over. "Audrey and I got into the lifestyle before we married. There were some clubs around here, but they were sloppy on privacy and legality and behavior, especially drinking. In '05, we got together with Myrna and Jack, and Reggie and Angela, and Greta and Herb, and we got serious about doing this right."

"That's when we built the house," said Audrey.

Vince got a glimpse of the wall clock. "Got a captain shift coming up." He stood, and moved to give Kendra a gentle kiss. "If this is the last we see of you for a while, good luck with what's on the way."

"Thanks," said Kendra, accepting affection from an older man she enjoyed fucking.

Audrey shifted her corset to center her breasts. "I need a reboot on the makeup."

"Can I do the same?" Kendra asked.

At a glance, Audrey seemed to pick up that there was more to that. "Sure," she said, "In the big bathroom upstairs, there's plenty of room at the vanity."

They did, in fact, start by looking in the mirror and applying cold cream.

"Got some more questions," said Kendra.

"Shoot."

"When we first saw Morry and Nadine, you didn't seem too thrilled."

Audrey shrugged. "I won't claim that I'm friendly with them. They're good members of the club, and plenty of other members are eager to play with them. To me, their vibe is off-putting. Like they're slumming, when they show up here." Audrey looked at Kendra. "Can't deny, Morry's a fabulous fuck."

Kendra nodded, and moved on. "Our first time with you and Vince, you massaged his prostate to bring him back. But...I've never seen him need that again."

"During our foursome, Vince was his usual, natural, stud self. On a normal day, that's delightful for both of us, and I recall you enjoyed the results too. But a club meeting places a greater demand on him. One blue pill makes it possible for him to go all Krishna with many eager women."

"But isn't that for, like, a serious case of can't-get-it-up?"

Audrey took it a step further. "And isn't it overprescribed for men who don't really need it? Actually, no to both. There's been enough experience with both sildenafil and tadalafil to show that moderate use, 50 milligrams per day or less, is easily tolerated in younger men who have no trouble with vasodilation. The stuff also has a long shelf life. In Vince's case, taking a pill maybe once every couple weeks makes a prescription last a while, so it doesn't cost much. And since you're probably doing the math in your head, yes, this is more frequent use than for our orgies. He takes a pill or two on a work trip, and probably thrills an entire hotel bar full of hotties."

"And...no, forget it."

"What?"

"I shouldn't ask about other people. Like your gentleman callers at closing time," referring to the loving gang bang of Audrey that concluded every orgy.

"I agree, you shouldn't. Is it enough for you to think, on your own initiative, that the choice made by Vince could be made by any other man of that general age and health?"

"It would be, yes."

Strutting downstairs with Audrey gave Kendra a nice thrill, even though she no longer wanted to be penetrated that night. As a proud libertine rejoining her eager comrades, she didn't feel any self-consciousness over her strange new dimensions.

Sam, Myrna, and Jack were waiting for her in the living room. The men locked arms with her, and they all proceeded to the Couple Doubler.

"Jack," said Kendra, "My coochy is done for the night. But I appreciate that you always scape. I'd like to kiss all of that, and drink your appreciation. May I?"

Short, skinny, and weak-chinned, sweet-natured and almost always smiling, Jack went euphoric. "Of course! Myrna, pleeeeease don't object!"

Myrna and Sam were already locked in a foreplay sixty-nine. "As if," she said, while spreading drool on Sam's thickening shaft, "I'd ever deny you consent for that. Kay, he has what I would generously call a taste that has to be acquired."

"No problem," said Kendra, and applied herself to her task. She believed that every man should go groin-bald at least once, so he and his lover can learn his most direct sensations. Sam had done it once, and they had both enjoyed the experiment, but she also had fun as he let it grow out, giving herself a jokey fantasy of having a different lover every night.

Kendra would have accepted more tips from Myrna, but Jack's wife had departed the conversation zone, huffing and grunting as she and Sam fucked side-by-side. Jack also went non-verbal as Kendra licked around the glans, sucked each ball into her mouth, and mixed in brief stretches of deep throating. When the shaking of his legs quickened, Kendra got serious for the finish, suctioning the top half, pumping the bottom, and fingering the balls.

Sam kept his bottom arm steady and gripped Myrna's butt as he drove into her slick heat. With his top arm, he got a breast to his mouth and gobbled shamelessly. He appreciated that the slackening of her Cooper's ligaments had made it easy to move her breast where they both wanted it to go. And while he projected her college-age features on her face, he found nothing at all lacking in the sex of a healthy, vigorous woman over forty. She was as energetic as Audrey.

Jack howled as he filled Kendra's mouth. She swallowed quickly and thoroughly, agreeing with Myrna's assessment, and hoping for access to a water bottle as soon as politeness would allow. But she also felt, from the excitement and novelty of the suck, pleasant warmth at her vulva that didn't need further enhancement.

Sam saw brainy, placid Myrna gape in shock. "Ohmygod! Yeah! Gyyaaaah!" Her nails raked his back as she flexed against him. "D-don't, just lie there, looking superior, you puppy! Cum, damnit!"

He had already started, thanks to her hot spasms, but made a point of crossing his eyes and dropping his jaw, in deference to a fine lover who was still a hottie in every sense that mattered.

There was applause from some onlookers relaxing in the room. Kendra, the least affected, waved on the others' behalf, finding that as her opportunity to get water.