Kendra & Sam Set Boundaries Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Myrna," Sam slurred, "Who came up with the puppy thing? You or Audrey?"

"We got it from other women in the dorm," said Myrna, gripping Sam's butt to keep his johnson inside her. They both got some after-cum rushes. "It helped keep the guys in line."

"Enough ancient history," said Jack. "In the present, I can show off Kendra's lipstick all over my happy shlong."

* * * * *

September 2014:

Joan Clegg and Stuart Montgomery opted for a civil ceremony with their closest relatives and a few friends. Joan had been Kendra's maid of honor, but this wedding wasn't set up to balance the scales. Kendra served as a witness on Joan's side. Sam, a friend of Stu but not his closest, stood back with other folks.

Kelly and Dan made their large suburban house available for a reception. On the drive there, Kendra took advantage of being alone with her husband to vent about things, something she was doing more often as her third trimester wore on.

"So many lawyers there! Even more than during the shower!" Kendra had insisted on holding a bridal shower for Joan, even agreeing to Joan's request to keep it clean, in deference to Joan's relatives.

"Joan's making connections. Especially among the women in her profession."

"Yeah right, sisterhood is powerful, and none of them have to know what she does for fun. And I won't be there when she and Stu get full membership in Greater Neptune, and she really cuts loose."

"Um..." he said, choosing words. "I saw her in The Commune during their guest pass. She seemed pretty uninhibited."

"And she used that to duck out of bachelor parties." Kendra paused, realized that she was getting worked up, and took stock briefly to make sure this wasn't a physical issue for her, or what they now knew to be their son. "For you alone, I'll admit that I'm annoyed that Joan isn't a Bridezilla or a pre-nuptial superslut."

He smiled. "On the former, she learned from your example. And on the latter, you gave her the opportunity both to have surprising fun, and to learn how much she enjoys having it that way."

"Yeah I did!" Her smile tended towards nasty and superior. Sam knew that this was an artefact of the moment, and her affection for Joan was as deep and strong as ever.

The house and yard were big enough for people to drift around, and for some conversation groups to be small. When Kendra was sitting with Joan and a few of their close female friends, she felt free to vent on another subject.

"There's stuff I can't do anymore, that I don't even care about, but since I can't do them, I want to!" She held up her glass of ginger ale. "I only drink a little, once in a while. When I drank a lot, in college, it was always a bad idea. Now, I wanna get drunk!"

"Yeah, that was rough for me," said Kelly, one of Kendra's bridesmaids and now the mother of a two-year-old. "But when I could again, I didn't."

Joan smirked at Kendra and said, "You've always preferred other stimulants."

"And I'm almost cut off from them! I'm wasting my husband's resources!" Kendra lamented. "I can't soar on him forever anymore. I lie there, squeeze him in, rub the clit, cum, get him to cum, then run to the bathroom and piss!"

Joan looked studious, and said, "Libido and orgasms in the third trimester." She leaned forward and set her hand for a theatrical aside. "Methinks the lady doth protest—"

"Shut up! See how much fun it is when you're glued to Stu's medicine ball!"

* * * * *

October 2014:

It had taken Kendra quite a while to get a yes from Sam. She had persisted because he had never said no, and sometimes showed interest.

She offered him a threesome with her and Robin, the stripper at his bachelor party who connected with him emotionally as well as physically. Kendra would reach out to her, and would accept it if Robin refused.

"I have every intention," said Kendra to Sam earlier in her pregnancy, "of meeting my husband's needs, regardless of my own. I don't want you to lose interest in general. So, I would like to invite over someone who can help me keep your shlong in good repair."

"Are you thinking," Sam said, "that I need closure with Robin?"

"That'd be valid. And if you'd like continuation, I'm okay with that."

He looked at her closely. "You've brought this up before. Do you need closure?"

"No. I see an opportunity that hasn't been explored, for a kind of fun we like."

"But you're not fun-interested in her?"

"No more than for any other woman. You have to accept, my sharing, giving husband, that this would be FMF, with you the center of attention, and taking what's eagerly offered."

He ran out of objections. He trusted that Kendra was honest about her feelings. He hoped that if Robin had misgivings, she'd shoot this down. "If you really want to try this," he said. "Go ahead. If she agrees, I'll be eager and happy."

There were higher-priority matters for a couple preparing for their first child, so Kendra was well into her eighth month before she devoted attention to this. Kendra introduced herself through a secure e-mail account. They met at a juice bar. Once Robin assured herself that Kendra was on the level, she agreed.

Sam insisted on making dinner. This was the most stressful aspect for Kendra, but by keeping it simple and following recipes, Sam avoided destroying the kitchen and turned out food that the women were willing to eat.

They repaired to the bedroom, and arrayed themselves comfortably on the king bed.

Robin smiled. "I could, you know, strip."

Kendra laughed. "Take a day off. I think this guy should do that for us."

Sam, between them, knee-stood and turned to face them. He gestured for them get closer together. they did, and also knee-stood.

With some awkward moments, Sam undraped them simultaneously. When their arms were free, the women did the same to him. When revealed, his penis was perpendicular. Both women felt moist.

Only then did Sam realize how very much he wanted this, and that Kendra had known it more clearly than he had.

Kendra said, "I'd like our guest to choose what she'd enjoy first."

Robin's look twinkled. Sam had enjoyed her presence all along, but now he reached the level of affection that concerned him during the bachelor party. "I wanted more the first time too," said Robin. "I'd like to ride this guy bareback."

"All the paperwork is good," said Kendra, having learned Robin's testing and birth control. "Sam, be a good lord of the manor."

He kissed them deeply, with loving touches adapted to each woman's contours, then lay on his back. Kendra got on her side, where she could bring her breasts near his face. Robin lubed, and mounted him.

His hope, to make this slow and sensual, vanished. Robin's heat on his prick and Kendra's scent near his head launched him to wild passion. Robin was jolted, but started to match his drive speed just as he tried to ease it back. Meeting in the middle, he managed to pace himself, and swiveled to seek more favorable contact for her. In time he was rewarded, seeing her shake her wavy brown hair with a grin, and her nipples go to a darker russet.

When Robin started rubbing her breasts, an amused Kendra picked up Sam's nearest hand and set it on their guest's bosom.

Despite the balky start, the fuck settled in to deliver a welcome orgasm to each participant, and gave Kendra's inner yenta some closure.

As muscles slackened, conversation began.

"I encounter so many assholes at the club, that they don't even register in my head anymore." Robin slowly swiveled her trunk on Sam's. "There are plenty of decent, pleasant men out there, and they make more of an impression on me." She looked at Kendra. "And, in the case of your husband, in me."

Sam and Kendra asked, as friends, what she thought of her situation.

"I guess I don't have a Plan B," said Robin, "and I don't mean the morning-after kind. I've put some money away, and I don't expect Prince Charming to show up at the club and carry me off. But once the club decides I'm too old, or slow, or ugly, I'm probably out of luck."

She continued a slow rotation of her belly around Sam's spire, which was flexible now but still large. He massaged Kendra's breasts gently, lick-kissing far from the nipples. Kendra enjoyed it while she could, knowing that her bosom would soon feel too sore for this loving.

Kendra asked, "Have you thought about other kinds of customer contact work?"

Robin laughed. "After I spend more than a couple minutes with someone, I'd have to fight down the urge to undress."

Kendra smiled. "Yeah, I know, it's boring when you can't. Hey, maybe I should take that approach. Buy this three-night hotel package and you get a fourth night, and I unbutton the top two."

Robin looked at her with eyes half-open, getting a rush from Sam. She said, "If it's your thing, I could definitely do more than this guy."

Kendra shook her head. "I've been happy to let some lady friends have fun with me. The only time I was an active participant, it was mainly emotional, and happened while I was having lots of other great sex. Thanks anyway." Then she made eye contact with Sam, and her smile got wicked. "But I know what's going on in his head."

Robin mirrored her wickedness. "I'm ready for a break. Let's talk when it's his turn to freshen up."

Sam was washing off his junk over the sink when the bathroom door opened. When he looked around, he saw his clothes being thrown in, and heard Kendra say, "Get dressed." Then the door closed.

When he emerged, he saw a foldable chair set up on the floor. Kendra's voice came from the hall: "Sit."

He did. Robin, clothed, sauntered in from the hall, saw him, and said, "Oh, Hi Babe!" She approached and moved to his far side, but with a clear intent to get close.

Kendra, clothed, appeared in the doorway and said to Robin, "What do you think you're doing?"

The women's eyes locked. Their expressions were stern.

They walked slowly towards each other. They stopped, an inch apart, a few inches from Sam.

Sam thickened.

In a sudden move, the women embraced and kissed.

He jerked up. Each women got a hand on his chest and shoved him back.

"Leave us alone!" hissed Robin.

"This isn't about you!" snarled Kendra.

Then they started undressing each other, seeming rough but in fact damaging neither clothes nor bodies.

Sam groaned.

When the bras came off, breasts slapped his face before the bras were tied around his head.

The women were also pseudo-rough in getting his bottom half naked. He stayed in the chair despite not being confined in it. He decided that this was the right move when each woman knelt, and started licking cock and balls.

Just as this got him hard, the women stood and yanked the bras off his face. Each lover straddled a leg, and rubbed their lubed vulvas on his thighs, while kissing each other and fondling their boobs, looking every bit as lesbian as porn performers do.

They now ignored his putz, which went vertical and shaded towards purple. Sam wanted the show to go on forever, at the same time wishing to redesign his body so he could fuck both of these groin-boggling beauties simultaneously.

Finally Robin stood and commanded, "Honor your wife!" Kendra stood, moved to the bed, and lay on her back with her spread legs over the edge.

Almost in a panic that he'd do too much and hurt her, Sam stood between her legs and eased his prick between her widened labia. He heard the chair being moved, and then Robin was against his back, her breasts rubbing on his head. She pulled his head back and got a nipple in his mouth.

"Suck these," Robin said, "until your child is done with hers."

Despite the odd posture and sensation, Sam fucked Kendra well, and add helpful clit fingering. He kept both hands at that task while Robin rolled her boobs all over his face. When he started cumming, he had no idea if he was doing Kendra any good.

When his legs wobbled, he felt Robin's arms steady him. She kept her hold while he felt the rest of her moving, confirming to him that she had stood on the chair.

Still steadied by Robin, he got his arms to either side of Kendra and leaned forward. Only then did he see Kendra's smile through sweaty strands of her hair. "That was fun!" she gasped. "And I already knew what was going to happen." Then she grabbed hair on the back of his head and giggled.

"Oh, is that a thing?" asked Robin, amused.

Sam was crumpling on the bed to Kendra's left, but said urgently, "No!"

Kendra and Robin both said, "Huh?"

"It isn't!" he wailed. "Not a thing!"

On his back, he gulped air, and eventually said. "Kendra, new boundary! I want you to be the only one who ever grabs hair on the back of my head, like that. Um, intimately."

"Uhhhh, okay, Sam, I've heard you," said Kendra, slipping into their rule-setting speech pattern. "You want a boundary against anyone but me grabbing that hair in a sexy way. I endorse your decision." Only then did Kendra understand why he wanted this.

Sam elbow-propped to make eye contact with Robin, now sitting to Kendra's right. "Robin...I really care about you. I want everything in your life to be good. But I don't think I can ever do much to make that happen. And I'm scared of doing some things with you that I only do with Kendra. Even this." He pulled on his hair.

He choked up. "I love Kendra, more all the time, and...she and the baby must get everything I have to give them. Time, money, all of it."

Robin's lower eyelids shone. Her smile came through tightened lips. "I've known that all along," she said. "And I love that you love her. I want you to be together, and I'd never endanger your love."

She looked at Kendra. "I love both of you. As people to have in my life. I don't want any special favors from you, and I'll never ask. I've been pretty good at looking after myself, up to now."

She put a hand at the top of Kendra's maternal dome. "I baby-sat, in my teens. I could probably still dig up references. My off-day is Wednesday, if you ever want a date night."

Kendra took her hand, and joined in the sniffle-fest. "I'll try to get work for you. When you're ready for a soft landing."

Robin looked at Sam. "And I will never grab the hair on the back of your head."

Sam knew something was up, but couldn't prevent what happened next.

Robin snatched a clump of his pubic hair.

"Any problem with this?" Robin asked.

"None," Sam laughed.

Kendra added, "Just don't do permanent damage."

And then they hugged and sniffled and laughed, until Kendra said she really had to get to the bathroom.

* * * * *

November 2014:

After long discussions with Sam and detailed research by both of them, Kendra sold her franchise to a co-worker. The business had grown ever more demanding, amid rumors that the nameplate company would either shut down or shift all travel service to the internet. Kendra didn't want that kind of anxiety while entering motherhood. Sam was bringing in enough for her to be a stay-at-home, at least for a while.

Twenty-two hours of labor led to a strenuous, exhausting, but uncomplicated birth. The boy was given nines on the Apgar scale by a doctor who, on principle, never scored anyone higher than nine. Kendra's screams and rage at Sam expressed only from her mouth and face. Their grips of each other's wrists were strong, but steady.

Jeremy caught on to breastfeeding right on schedule. He was hard at work on this, tiny hands gripping air near his mother's skin, when Sam showed up after some sleep at home. He barely saw his son, eyes drawn instead to a woman with bags under her eyes, flesh obscuring her jawline, and her hair in a plastic cap.

"I love you," was all he could find to say.

She enjoyed smirking at him. "Which means you're still under the influence of delivery room estrogen."

"I don't see that as a bad thing."

"And I love you," she said, "but I won't take back what I said during delivery."

"Just don't post it on social media."

She looked at Jeremy, and for a while said nothing. Sam sat in the chair next to the bed.

In time she turned to look at Sam again. "This is around bottom priority right now," she said, "but it's arisen as I've gone through 'What's next?' musings. Now I can add my response to your presence. On a purely intellectual level, I'm attracted to you, and I like the idea of us touching each other. Emotionally, there's this roiling stew, with Jeremy in charge. Physically, I have no clue about anything."

"Bottom priority," he agreed, hoping he showed none of his fear of her getting post-partum depression, something he didn't think he'd be able to alleviate.

"But I'll say this," she said, the conversation getting her a little ways back towards the feel of their everyday relationship. "Looking back on the life we've led, and the fun we had, I have no regrets or remorse. We were good responsible lovers the whole time."

"We're not escaping into parenthood," he said, nodding.

There was a gurgle from Jeremy. His parents looked at him and smiled.

"Welcome to our lives," Sam said to him. "You, who are above and beyond all of our boundaries."

To be continued, seven months later.