Kendra & Sam Set Boundaries Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Opposed?"

Greta stood and pointed at Sam. "I would like to oppose Sam on the bed of his choice."

"That's for you two to work out," said Vince through the ensuing snickers. "Motion carried."

Sam smiled in Greta's direction, and tried not to feel put-upon. Greta was, as far as he knew, the oldest female regular in the club. She and her husband Herb were past sixty, and looked it, and seemed comfortable with it.

While many of the women accessorized to emphasize what they liked about themselves, Greta always went nude at an orgy, with sandals, without makeup. Her hair was gray going on white, and much of her flesh was slack. As even good-hearted men will do, Sam tended to play back his vision of her in time, concluding that in her prime she might have been average in face and form. Now, her weight was moderate, and her face was often lively but sometimes dark. Based on glimpses seen and chat heard, Sam gathered that she'd have one-on-one sex, two or three times, usually with men who knew her well, like Reggie and Jack.

Herb was similar to Jack, but taller and with less hair. His legs suggested a well-muscled youth, but what got attention soonest were his paunch and gray-haired chest. Kendra had seen him perform only in Audrey's big finish.

Sam knew that Greta wanted a shot at him. There were remarks from her like this one, often with others hearing them, and sometimes Greta asked Kendra what his banging was like.

This was enough to prompt discussion during the drive home.

"I don't want to bang Greta," said Sam, "but I could do it."

Kendra glanced his way as she drove. "You're among the top five hunkiest regulars, and maybe in the top three as a lover. That has upsides as far as the action you can get. You decide if you're obligated to accept a downside."

"Who else? Morry and Vince?"

"Beside the point!" she said, laughing and exasperated. "You never have to have sex you don't want. I'm definitely not hot for Herb either, and he's not even as sweet and fun to be around as Jack. But if your conscience impels you to give Greta a tumble—making it clear that it would be just once, to give her a notch to carve, I hope not on a certain part of you—then I could spend a little time with Herb. And we should set these up early, before other commitments."

Which they did, at the orgy later that month.

Sam, adorned only in his open bomber jacket, found Greta sitting in the living room chatting with some other club veterans. He spread his arms, going as public with her as she had with him. "Greta, I'm ready to be opposed."

Her brows rose. The others leered and said "Ooooh!"

"It's about time!" she said, standing. She set down her drink, grabbed the jacket to make him lean down, and smooched him. "Wait for me in the Rec Room. I have to powder my cunt. Or maybe my nose. Whatever turns you on." She departed, twitching her butt.

Sam headed for the Rec Room, trailed by a few curiosity seekers.

Meanwhile, Kendra spotted her quarry by the pool, lying on a chaise, also chatting with longtimers. She pulled up a chair next to him.

"Herb," she said in a normal voice tone, "tonight Sam and I could have fun with you and Greta, especially because Greta has been pretty vocal about it."

Herb's brow knit. "I'm sorry that you feel obligated. We've been at this long enough that we can enjoy no-strings moments and move on. If you can do the same, great. If you'd rather pass, that's okay too."

Kendra was now curious about him. "Sam and I are all about no-strings when we're here." She leaned closer but didn't touch him. "If you and I were to do something, what would you like?"

He smiled. "Even with a blue pill, I can only do so much. Just talking to you, I'm feeling strong effects. Ummm...do you ever go to Sappho's Garden?"

"Nope," she said, hoping not to kill the buzz, but fearing a push she wouldn't like.

"Sorry, that came out wrong. What I like to do here, mostly, is what I can't do at home with Greta. Watching the ladies in Sappho's Garden, and watching pole dances in Club Ecstasy, sometimes with a lap dance after."

Just as Kendra envisioned lap dancing as an even bigger unwanted push, Herb said, "So what I'd really like is if we sat together on the floor in Sappho's Garden, and I'd watch the ladies on the platform, and we'd kiss and play with each other. No penetration." He trembled. "Having one more beautiful woman there, in my arms, would send me over the moon."

"It's a deal," said Kendra, relieved. "I like that you're so clear about what you want."

"What could I do for you?"

She tried to show respect. "You're an experienced lover who knows how to finger a clit and kiss a lady's skin. That's plenty for me to enjoy."

The Rec Room had mostly foldable chairs for watching videos, but also a few floor cushions and a cot. Greta's 'opposition' had given him a choice, so he reclined on the cot.

Greta arrived with lube, a condom, and a grin. She looked around. "Who's the captain?"

"Here," said Neal, waving a hand, sitting on a stool at the unused bar.

"Unwrapped oral for foreplay."

"That's cool."

Thus cued, Sam was ready for them to begin with a sixty-nine, which she preferred on all fours above him. "I'm gonna dominate this pretty boy!" There were cheers. Sam wondered how much she'd told other people what she'd do if she landed him.

He tongued and fingered gently, working through her gray pubes. Her skin was dry, but as he licked, it became supple. She limited her lick to his glans and the upper half of the shaft, with some fingering of his balls. He had to admit that it felt good, but oral always did, from anyone.

She was breathing audibly when she let him go and leaned away. "I'll lube myself," she said. He took that as his cue to don the rubber.

He was still on his back when Greta was ready, and that was where she wanted him. "I only want half this thing to go in," she said, getting hold of his dick as she straddled him. "That lightbulb on top is going nowhere near my cervix. People your age call that a boundary, but Herb and I say do's and don't's. He knows how to fuck me all the way without hurting anything." She turned to the audience she had attracted. "I love my husband, by the way."

"Suuurre," came a laughing male voice.

"It's true," she insisted. "And he's great in bed." She looked again at Sam. "But sometimes I like a pretty boy."

Sam just smiled and let her run the show.

"Hold my knees steady," said Greta. "I'll do all the fingering."

Her crotch glistened with lube, even dripped a little. Apart from holding the outside of her knees and keeping his butt taut, he did virtually nothing. She gazed at his face and his torso muscles, so he kept them the way they were.

She kept two fingers encircling the base of his prick, pistoning her trunk to engulf the rest, and diddled her clit with the other hand. Sam felt his glans harpooning vaginal ring muscles, back and forth, and soon Greta's eyes closed, ending her supposed enjoyment of his prettiness.

He wasn't close to cumming, and she said nothing about that, so he merely enjoyed the stimuli she gave him. In this tryst, he expected only to give.

She continued at the same speed, and he appreciated her wiry energy. When she started yelling, her legs shuddered, so he firmed his grip at her knees. But she didn't swoon away as the orgasm consumed her, and spent much longer flexing than he expected. Drool dropped from her open mouth long before she slowed down.

"Getting up," she wheezed. "Slide over."

He did, and she lay beside him.

"This is why you should fuck an old biddy like me," she said, "I know exactly where my G Spot is, and I knew long ago about the one they call the A Spot now."

There was scattered applause, although there was now a standing FMF makeout that was getting more attention, and attempts at participation. "Too many for down here," came Neal's voice, and there was grumbling, and departure.

Greta grinned at Sam, "Your turn. But I'm still in charge."

She got between his legs, propped on her elbows, and started blowing him, with the condom still on.

He tried to prepare for a quick cum, so she wouldn't have to keep this up, but the first wave of mild pleasure deterred him. He got his legs further apart, otherwise relaxing.

Then she deep throated him.

Hard. Fast. Fully, with her tongue snaking out to his balls on the downstroke.

Sam also felt Greta's tongue sliding hard along his prick, and making more contact than he expected.

It was still a quick cum, but a surprising one. He gazed at her hollowed cheeks, feeling almost painful suction, and more of that sensation of sliding. The knob Greta kept away from her cervix was squeezed hard beyond her uvula. His neck corded and muscles tautened as heat blazed from his groin. His yell probably carried as far as the living room.

When his ecstasy subsided, he found himself gripping her head. Her mouth was pressed against his pubic bone. There was applause from two people who had stayed for the finish.

Her mouth lifted away from a naked penis.

She slithered up his body, her face and his trunk where the captain couldn't see them, and opened her mouth to show Sam the condom on her tongue.

"Our little secret," she whispered. "I hate that rule."

She slipped the scumbag out of her mouth, moved it down between their bodies, and made a show of pulling it away from where his groin was.

They lay together for a little while after, Greta doing nearly all of the talking and not much interested in what Sam had to say.

"I was eighteen, away from home for the first time, when I went with a mixed group in college to see Deep Throat. That was actually shown in movie houses. I was amazed. I was a prick virgin, and kinda wanted to stay that way. Guys were thrilled to let me practice on them. I got past the gag reflex pretty easily. There were a few STIs, but all treatable. I was clean by the time I met Herb, and I still am today, so don't worry your pretty little head."

"Do you even care if I say that was great?"

"Well, it's nice of you, but I knew it was. Anyway, from now on, when I tease you, just laugh it off." She smiled. "It's still a blast to do that with a hot guy, but I don't need any more of your pity."

In Sappho's Garden, there were four women disporting among the cushions on the platform. Herb sat where he could get a good view, and Kendra nestled with him so as not to obstruct. She fondled his condomed dick, easing up when he requested. He fingered her vulva gently.

Myrna was on the platform, and she guided the others to be where Herb would have the best view. As his breathing got louder, Myrna had Stephanie knee-stand with her. They kissed, fondled their breasts, and tribbed.

Kendra watched to see what Herb wanted. She sped up her stroke and gripped harder, and he nodded jerkily. She kept that up, pressing her torso on his side.

Herb keened loudly, legs twitching, and seemed to fight to keep his eyes open and aimed at the objects of his desire. His prick jerked hard, several times. Kendra, hoping not to rough him up, eased her grip slightly but maintained the pace. Her experience with vasodilated men was limited, and despite the low light she could tell that he continued to spooj. The expression on his face, however, told of complete satisfaction, the eyes finally closing. She stopped pumping but kept a gentle hold.

Myrna and Stephanie stepped down from the platform. Kendra gave way as they moved in to kiss Herb.

Then Myrna looked at Kendra. "May we?"

"Okay," said Kendra, smiling. She accepted the women's kisses, which were friendly, and she returned them in that spirit.

Myrna then murmured to Kendra's ear, "Thank you," and followed Stephanie onto the platform.

Then Herb was kissing and hugging and saying "Thank you," then adding, "shall I do more?"

"You did fine," said Kendra, even though Herb hadn't done much. Her breasts were bare, and she didn't want to leak. She was happy, though, and thought that she'd be okay with doing this again sometime. Lap dancing? Maybe not.

* * * * *

May 2016:

Sundays were usually good family days. Kendra found it helpful to work online for about an hour, but as spring warmed up she did that early, while Sam got Jeremy up and breakfasted. Then, at the park connected to the school playground, Jeremy indulged in his latest fascination, a soft mini-frisbee. His agenda also included time in the surround-seat swing; shoving, swinging a leg at, and sometimes catching a kick ball; and running around in any way that could force a grownup to move fast. Nuggins, reel-leashed and flea-collared, stalked the grass for crickets.

Back home, Kendra rustled up dinner while the three males hung out in the living room, one of them checking work messages and responding to two from service bays. After dinner, and a bath for the young'un, the adults bracketed Jeremy on the sofa to watch a Veggie Tales DVD that was probably still over his head, but helped along the process of getting him zonked.

Once Jeremy was cribbed, the adults flopped onto their bed, feeling a sensation they referred to as superficially tired.

They chatted a little. They smiled. They exchanged some light touches. Then kisses.

Then they weren't tired at all.

It was pretty much their usual start on a Sunday, no rush, going with the flow. Disrobing was a combination of self and spousal. They were a little sweaty but didn't mind.

The sixty-nine was side-by-side, and for a while it was leisurely. Sam had one hand at her bosom most of the time. Both had enjoyed the end of lactation, Kendra with relief that her breasts again provided only adult pleasure, and Sam muting his thrill that she had settled in as a D-cup.

They got nicely primed, then devolved into grabass and tickles and the pleasure of being with the person they wanted to be with forever. This became less abstract when she had fingers on his dick and he had a couple of his in her quim.

He got on top, bracing his arms on either side of her. She fingered his muscles that had lately defined more sharply from his winter Dad-bod. This wasn't teasing. Her heart rate picked up.

He entered her slowly, placing his glans just inside the orifice, using his hand on his base to rotate within her. Mostly she held still, but a ring muscle squeezed in a way he wasn't expecting. He flexed, and fought to avert a quick cum.

He ventured deeper, and was met with wet warmth. He felt more squeezes, surprisingly strong. His effort to hold back from the edge demanded more from him as he began long strokes within her.

"Oooh," she said, twitching her trunk. "Mmm. Ooooh."

Dutifully, Sam kept up the contact that seemed to work for her. He held back his blast by resorting to his old delaying tactic, imagining himself shoveling snow.

"Honey," she said, "can we, um, do a little role-play?"

"Uh, I guess. Like what?"

"Aaaahhh, first, try to lose your Dad-face."

"Okay," he chortled, then aimed for bedroom-eyeing, easy to achieve with her.

"Now," she said, with a lopsided smile, "look more, uh, arrogant. Like you think you're in charge."

"Um. I'll try. That doesn't come naturally."

"Yeah, I know, but please do what you can."

He imagined himself with Wendy and Carol from Forever Blossoms, and trying to get through their smug veneer, refusing to let them get the upper hand, or genitals.

"Oh yeah," Kendra whispered. "Yeah, that. More."

He continued sexing her, with less overt loving. He penetrated deep, and slid his trunk along hers, to cause specific rushes from his knowledge of her body. He shoveled more virtual snow to blunt the effect she had on him. He looked at her with a deadpan, more aloof than scowling.

Her eyes and mouth flew open. "Hiiiaaagghhh!" she yelped. "Do! That! Yeah!"

As he felt the vibes of her clitoral orgasm, he leaned down both to re-align his thrust and to slurp her breasts. He kept the same expression when he rose up enough for her to see it.

His limbs shivered as she responded, her pussy clamping in what seemed a new way, her grip on his hair so familiar that it almost shocked him out of his control.

Control, he thought suddenly, that's what this is about.

Then he thought nothing else, because she bellowed, lurching up with her feet to slam her legs around him, while curling her back so hard that she almost started them into a reverse somersault. Their lower halves thumped back onto the bed, but her swivels continued, with more howls.

"Game over!" she yelped. "Gimme back the man I love!"

He dropped all resistance. His face slackened and his eyes showed adoration. She suctioned everything from his balls and prostate that wasn't nailed down. He let loose wail after wail.

He could then breathe only through his mouth, which fortunately she worked around as she kissed the rest of his face.

"Oh God Babe," she said eventually, sniffling. "You did it. I was always yours forever, but now you have all of my body and brain, as well as my heart."

It took a while for him to say, "I don't know what was going on. But I may never recover. You seem to have gained superpowers."

"It was about you, first," she said, stroking his sweaty cheek. "You've been driving me even wilder lately. Always a point in favor of letting you learn from other vaginas. So I decided to try something. To see what else you could do to me." She took a breath, and waited until they made eye contact, before saying, "To see if you could fuck like Doug."

His face fell. "You wanted that?"

"I wanted you! This was role play! Your fuck started feeling like what he did to me in the tent. You were knocking me for a loop. I needed to see if his attitude was a part of that. Thank you, thank you, now I know."

"Know what?"

She needed a second. "I know that, somehow, he found a grain of submissiveness in me, and played on it." A shiver went through her, and she took a slow breath before continuing. "Remember when I was pregnant, and you were at the trade show?"

"I do," he said, still feeling odd about that.

"When you said that about pinning me against the wall? That surprised me twice. One, that you'd think of that, and two, that it intrigued me. If anyone else had said that, even another lover, I might have called the cops. But because it was you, I let myself imagine it. And as I did, I remembered the sex with Doug. And also my first time with Morry."

He looked closely to make sure her mood wasn't dark. "And you learned something?"

She nodded. "Yep. Now I can see that this is why Doug's fuck threw me off so much. And why I was terrified what his next fuck would do."

"So, just now, you were submitting to me?"

She laughed merrily. "I always submit to you, but the way you do to me, as a fun-seeker. But, damn! If you could act like that all the time, and check your conscience at the door, you could be the top alpha at Forever Blossoms. Do I have to add that I never want you to be like that? Especially about your conscience?"

Fatigue slothed through him. "I don't think I'd have the stamina."

"Poor fellah," she said. "Remember, you've been playing with a toddler all day. If it makes you feel better, you exceeded Doug's fuck in the tent. You zoomed me up to something I've never felt before. So, nyah nyah Doug, my husband is better than you-ooh!"

Sam looked concerned. "This was still bugging you?"

"At a very low level. It seemed like this was a chance to conduct a dispassionate thought experiment."

"If this was dispassionate," said Sam, "Passion could make you a widow."

"Not happening!" she giggled. She shook her trunk under him, then winced. "Ooh, bad idea. I'm way sore. Superpowers exact a toll. Could I ask you to depart, please?"

He did, and they shifted to a side by side cuddle that didn't include her vulva. "If you really want to pin me to the wall," she said, "I'd be up for seeing what happens."