Kendra & Sam Set Boundaries Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have no desire to confine you. I like what you do when you're free, even when that's scary."

"Well, now I'm going to continue learning what you can do at this stud level."

"So, great," said Sam. "I'm a better lover, if you say so. But do you understand what you were doing to me?"

"I could tell I was pushing myself. It felt really good."

"I think what you did could flatten Vince. You might want to try it next time."

She got a thoughtful look. "The maternity support groups insist that kegels, and yoga, and all that, can get a woman back to her pre-birth pussy. Some women claim that they don't just have more libido, but more strength and flexibility." She did a few kegels. They didn't worsen the soreness. "Maybe we're a couple of really lucky parents."

He waited a second, and from the monitor saw a relaxed sprawl and heard only slow breathing. "Definitely, as far as having a bright healthy kid who's a sound sleeper."

* * * * *

February-March 2017:

Sam and Kendra had work reasons for getting deep into social media. They rarely friended someone with a connection to the lifestyle, but they had made an exception for a few people they'd met at Polly's Amorous Retreat. Much of that event had left a bad taste in their mouths, but the folks who ran the Sober and We Don't Judge enclave were upbeat and drama-free, building on their mission to help substance-abuse recoverers find hot sex while upholding sobriety. SaWDJ worked hard to maintain privacy for its members, as befit a recovery program, and thus also for anyone else making contact.

Sam noticed that a potentially useful trade show was planned for the city where SaWDJ was based. He sent a private message to Katie Sturdevant, asking if she'd like to get together if he made the trip.

It was a day later that Katie asked for his phone number, and a time when she could call. Confused, he messaged her the info.

"Thanks, Sam," she said when they connected. "I feel better doing this by phone."

"Okay," he said, more confused by her serious tone. "How have you been?"

"I'm good. First, you should know that the club won't be meeting while you're here."

"Well sure, I'd be there during the week. I thought I might touch base with you, maybe you'd show me the town."

"I was afraid of that."

"It doesn't have to be anything at all," said Sam, "I'd like to spend time with a friend, get to know you better."

"Sam...I don't think I should do that."

"Why not?"

"Look, you're a sweet guy, and I'm flattered that you got in touch. But if we spent any time one-on-one, I'd start thinking things I shouldn't. Being in recovery, I'm kinda vulnerable."

"Oh, uh, I didn't know."

"I'll explain. Sam, I've always been fat. When I was young, the guys I dated assumed I was so desperate I'd put up with anything. And when I got dumped, or cheated on, or insulted, I drank. I had to kick, but I refused to do it by denying all pleasure. Sex wasn't my problem, in fact it was one of the things that made life worth living. My problem was trying to please guys who turned out to be assholes. Our club has a lot of people who had similar experience. Sex with them is great, because we're open-minded and honest with each other, and don't care much about looks. But if I put my heart into a one-on-one connection, ever again, I might fall off the wagon for good. And I won't do that, Sam. Not even for you."

"I get it, Kate. I really do."

"Call me Katie! Don't be a sanctimonious prig. I refuse to stop having fun. I still want you again someday, with your wife and all my fuck buddies. I can compartmentalize."

"Hmm. Have you ever heard of Greater Neptune?"

"I think I've run across some references to that, in the lifestyle. Is that the whole name?"

"It's longer, and silly. It's our local club. Do you ever visit around here?"

"No, but I like road trips."

"I could get you and up to three other people, gender balanced, a guest pass to our next wingding. I can send you the rules and details."

"Please do! Now I can feel okay about how moist I am, talking to you!"

"So...it's okay with lots of people?"

"For me, it's only okay that way."

The following month, Sam and Kendra—who were now in deep discussions over the next phase in their lives—were at Greater Neptune early, to introduce the SaWDJ contingent to the regulars, and help the guests get adjusted.

They needn't have bothered. Katie, Geoff, Rico, and Dawn were amazed by the house, and praised it lavishly to Audrey and Vince, but fit into the scene instantly.

The hosts had gone the extra mile, by making no alcohol available that night to anyone. Reggie told Sam that there had been some grumbling when this was announced in advance. At least four couples who were expected to attend opted out. Everyone else was able to skip drinking for one night. Stu, a coffee aficionado (or, as Joan put it, 'snob'), stepped in as barista, bringing his own roast and grind. He also brought his French press, the subject of many lame jokes that night.

After a foursome with Kendra, Gary, and Jenna, Sam went looking for Katie, and found her in The Commune. As usual, the linked king beds were piled with redolent humanity. Katie cowgirled Neal, who was on the floor, and her side was against the end of the bed, onto which she leaned her head so she could suck a cock that could not be immediately identified. She caught sight of Sam, and freed up her mouth long enough to say, "Holes committed, get in line."

"No problem," he said, sitting on the floor with his back to the wall. "I'm between erections."

"I'll fix that soon enough. Neal, have I broken any bones yet?"

"No," he groaned, "but the one inside sure is ready."

Katie looked around, unable to find what she had sucked. "Oh, I see, he traded up for a pussy. Okay, Neal, do you want tits with that?"

He did, so she leaned them down. They muffled his holler.

They shared a long kiss. Then she stood, and turned to Sam. "How's the hardware?"

Sam stood. "Hard enough to hold a condom."

She grinned. "I know you'll rise to the occasion."

There was actually a partial opening on a bed. Katie was able to lie flat there with everything but her legs, which she spread with her feet on the floor. Seeing her brown pubes smeared flat with lube, Sam latexed up and entered. He leaned to gather her breasts and converge them on his face.

"You love doing tricks with that knob, don't you?" Katie said, squirming around it.

He put on his smarmiest voice. "Not as much as my lady friends do."

She cackled, so he thought he was doing what he should for her, and not what he shouldn't.

Katie raised her head and looked around. "Got a mouth here, if there's a lonely prick."

Someone Sam couldn't identify from his angle knelt above her head and dangled his cock. "You can pick up where you left off."

"Oh, hi! Welcome back. Was it a good fuck?"

"My tryst with Olivia was a mutual delight, as attested by this wet noodle. All it wants is some tender kisses." Sam finally identified him as Jack, who now had to hold the fresh condom on at his base to keep it secured.

Sam recalled that Katie savored a strong bang. He rode her hard, but paid attention to her responses. She may have been in train-pulling mode, but would probably appreciate cumming, if he didn't make it emotional.

Katie's preference for a shallow connection encouraged his immaturity. He pawed at her breasts, slobbered on them, and got really amped. So did she. If there was a void in his life from the lack of goofy, gonads-only sex, Katie could fill it.

She was breathing hard and fast, butt bouncing on the end of the mattress. Jack eased away his jewels.

Sam rattled off, "Knock knock! Who's there? Knob! Knob who? Knob that's rammin' your A Spot!"

"Sure is!" she laughed, which morphed vocally into a howl. He spewed as much and as fast as he could, and nibbled her nipples.

"Damn!" she said when speech returned. "Gotta hit the john, you've ruined me for a while. Go check out the disco."

With that guidance, after his own bathroom trip Sam went to Club Ecstasy. There he found Dawn, the other woman in Katie's group, pole dancing, nude. In chairs for the audience were the rest of that group, Rico and Geoff, and two men sitting in the back where the light from the disco ball didn't show much.

"Okay, one more for a lap dance!" said Rico, waving Sam in.

Sam took a seat in what would be the second row, to get a full look at her. Dawn was rail thin and parchment pale, with short, spiked, pink hair. Given what SaWDJ was, he wondered if she was kicking hard drugs. On the pole, she was smooth, athletic, and sometimes fearless in her spins and flips.

Then came recognition of what she danced to: Roxy Music's "Love Is the Drug." Sam was stunned, thinking this could be way too close to what Dawn might be fighting.

She finished a complex set of spins and stepped away, with the music still going. She approached Sam with an intense gaze. Something brushed his shoulder, and Sam turned to see Geoff offering him a wrapped condom. Sam inferred that, now at least, Rico and Geoff were serving as Dawn's support group.

"Never got to you last time," said Dawn in a raspy voice. She set her feet on either side of his chair and did drop grinds that teased a few inches above his crotch. "You stayed in the vanilla zone."

He recalled that the SaWDJ ballroom had included some portable bondage gear tended by people in leather, cosplay, and other getups. "Yeah, that's me," he said, "a scared rabbit."

She spun around and rubbed her butt against his chest. "Whatever cuts loose your dopamine. Katie raves about you."

"Is that your thing?" he asked as he rolled down the condom, then realizing that his question was too vague.

"My thing is whatever's right now," she said, facing him again, spreading her fingers to clamp his shoulders. Her nipple piercings glittered from the disco ball.

Sam had recovered fully. In a different sense of that verb, he hoped Dawn had too.

She tried to slither her vulva onto his shwanz, but the knob interfered. "Lube," she said, and before Sam could do anything, Geoff had handed her a tube.

Unable to make her mounting a dance move, she settled for settling gradually, and then grinding to the music. Sam had no idea what would work for her, so he tried not to do anything disruptive, just keep his butt steady on the chair. Maybe she likes disruption, he thought, but saw that she seemed to like what was happening.

On impulse, he grabbed her ass, and squeezed hard, but followed how she was moving it. She met his eyes in surprise, and said, "Good call."

Then she closed in, grabbed the back of the chair, and bit his ear. He felt spasms from her, reassuring him that this hard-lifestyle person had the sort of joy he could recognize. He allowed himself to pay tribute to the pleasure she gave him, and filled the condom.

Sam stayed with her for a few minutes after they separated. Rico had turned off the music, but the ball still rotated on the ceiling. With her act finished, Dawn lightened up a little, teasing Sam about his bomber jacket. She and Rico and Geoff chatted with him about the scene in their town. In the course of that, Dawn said, "It took a long time for me to figure out that my body's own pharmacy is safer and more dependable than one on the street, and it doesn't make some pusher rich." She raised a water bottle. "Five years clean, sober, and horny. Whatevs." She took a drink.

In time Sam returned to The Commune, which had thinned out to maybe ten people. Katie was reverse cowgirling someone, and waved Sam over for her to blow him. That went fine for a while, but then she started to flag. Her mouth went slack, and Sam's prick slid out. "Vince," she said, "if I give you our club schedule, can you pretend to take a business trip then?"

"I can drum up a new client," came a voice from between Stephanie's spread legs.

A beatific smile bloomed on Katie's face. In a moment she focused on Sam. "Sorry, Babe, but right now my honeypot is the medium of a great artist of fucking. Ooooooohhh!"

Sam, at the brink of soreness, stepped back. "It's all good."

Acting as though Katie could still converse normally, Vince asked, "Okay if I bring along the ball and chain? Good will ambassadors, from one outpost of the lifestyle to another."

"Y-yeah, sure, V-vince, bis-sssexual wom-men, are always welcome."

From deeper in the fuckpile sounded Reggie's voice. "Club ain't payin' for it."

"What if you and Angie join us?"

"We'll talk later."

In time Sam met up at the pool with, of all people, his wife. It was getting late. Rico and Geoff had been invited to participate in Audrey's big finish, and Katie and Dawn were eager to heckle. Kendra and Joan were on side by side chaises, hen-partying hard because Joan was pregnant. At four months, she showed a slight belly swell, and (Sam thought maybe) more breast thrust.

Stu was behind the bar, packing up his coffee gear. Hearing no request for help, Sam took the chaise next to Kendra's.

"Estrogen," Sam muttered. "My knees are buckling."

"Deal with it," Kendra snarked, then picked up the thread of the motherhood conversation.

When Stu had everything wrangled, Joan kissed Sam and Kendra, and started off with her husband.

Kendra took Sam's hand. They had already agreed. He knew it was only a matter of time.

"It's not because Joan's packing," said Kendra with a tranquil smile. "It's not because I just turned thirty. There's not something lacking now that Jeremy is getting verbal. It's that I know that this is what I want. One more. It's time."

He squeezed her hand, gazing into her big brown eyes.

"Maybe this will do in my libido," she said. "Maybe I'll never drop the weight, and I'll...you'll...be stuck with a Mom-bod. Shut up, if you want to declare undying devotion no matter what I look like, do it later. It's that...something tells me this is what I should do now, and what I should be. We allow libido to mean several things. Maybe I'll keep all of them. So, once I get to the next cycle...knock me up, Knobby."

"With pleasure," he said, and kissed her hand. "In every sense."

(To be continued, fourteen months later.)