Kendra & Sam Set Boundaries Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam almost dropped the phone, jerking to turn down the volume. "Not here you won't," he muttered.

"Before you leave today, cut me a secure channel past the firewall. If you can, send me the details of whatever just pushed you over the edge. I'll do almost everything from home." She paused, and set aside her briskness. "Thank you. You're a hero, for knowing what's best for your family. And that business wouldn't exist without you. You're a force in the industry, dreaming up equipment and software that the carmakers never thought of."

She made tuna casserole for dinner. Sam remembered her doing that seven years ago, when they were still dating, and she went all business on the loan that expanded his career. Across the table, husband and wife shared knowing looks to which their children were oblivious. It gave them a sexy sizzle, except when they had to point out to Jeremy that, yes, he did have to eat all the peas.

After Lori's late night feeding, Sam took his daughter to her crib and cleaned her face for sleep. She already had Kendra's eyes. He knew she'd grow up beautiful. He was petrified at the thought of how he'd deal with her adolescence. He'd turned thirty more than a year ago, but at moments like these he felt especially old.

On his return to the master bedroom, he saw Kendra half-propped on pillows, arms spread, bountiful breasts high.

"The dairy won't shut down for a while," she said. "Lori's eating lots of other foods, but she still wants my boobs." She hesitated. "You've behaved very well about that."

He shed his shorts and lay next to her. "I accept their true purpose."

"But soon, they'll just be part of me again," she said, leaning to kiss him. "I don't want you to miss out on anything."

He couldn't look away from her big, moist nipples. "Is this something...you'd like?"

She looked at the ceiling, exasperated. "Sometimes that's a nice check-in, and sometimes it's passive-aggressive. Yes, I think it would feel great. Our growing daughter has nearly drained them, so she won't be deprived. And I want you to admit that you've wanted it all this time."

"I have," he said, trembling, a hand spreading across a breast, unable to span all of it. "And...while we're fully connected."

"Oh yes," she whispered.

They began with a sixty-nine, slow and lavish. They were so nervous that they delayed progressing to the night's true passion.

From their earliest dating, he had desired her breasts. Touching them with his hands and mouth aroused him immensely, and to immensity. Later in their dating, she had progressed from mild enjoyment of his breast love, to deep pleasure, sometimes to the point of orgasm. They had not set a boundary against this level of contact during lactation, but shied away from it anyway, worried about what this indulgence would say about them.

She laughed as his tool stiffened under her tongue. "Why shouldn't I blow you under your desk? I'd make you return the favor."

"I really don't want that in my mind," he groaned. "I have to work there all day!"

When he moved above her for missionary, the light mood was subsumed by their ardor. Lovingly, he moved his knob between her labia, letting fingers from the hand holding the shaft stroke her clitoris. Her eyes closed, her mouth opened. Her head lolled slowly, setting black hair adrift on the pillow.

He slid from her shallows to her depths, and back, slowly, as if this were ordinary lovemaking.

Then his right hand raised her left breast. She shivered.

His tongue spread on the underside, where the bulk rose proudly from her rib cage. This wasn't only hesitation, he wanted her to feel his approach. His heart pounded as his fingers brushed the areola, with its many small bumps.

The smell of her milk almost made him blast. He slowed his drive further, but this didn't reduce the slick heat that gripped him.

"Ohgod, I, I, loveyou," escaped from his mouth before his lips settled around the nipple.

She keened, right arm clutching a pillow. Flexures jerked her trunk. "Take it please!" she whimpered. "Drink it!"

In total surrender he sucked her nipple and spewed into her vagina. The orgasm was such a sharp jolt that he thought it would end at once, but it didn't. He drove faster, sucked her sweet flesh, then put his mouth on her other nipple. There were only a few drops of milk, but it seemed to stave off starvation.

Her legs clamped around him, her sounds now low and rasped. In an inexpressible delight for both of them, she clutched the hair on the back of his head.

Maybe he heard her say something about oxytocin. Maybe he imagined it.

Soon, they were exhausted.

"My husband," she said, almost sobbing. "My children's father. My dearest lover. Thank you, oh thank you."

"It was wonderful," he said, smoothing her hair, his gaze plunging into her eyes.

"Two boundaries, please," she said. "One, as soon as Lori weans, we stop this for at least a month. I don't want to keep lactating indefinitely."

"Agreed," he wheezed. "And two?"

"We never tell anybody about this."

"Also agreed." He didn't think that, for them, there was anything wrong with it. But culture, or something, seemed to load it down with baggage.

***

April 2019:

Kendra was struttin' sassy, in heels and stockings and a dynamite birthday suit. The slight lowering of her breasts was offset by their smooth bulk and their still-high placement on her ribs. Her legs were strong and toned. Her gut was so flat that quarters could bounce off it. The second-child extra on her hips and butt were in alluring curves. Being in high heels felt, if not actually good, at least appropriate. For the first time, she gave some thought to pole dancing, but remained dubious of lap.

She had straightened things out at her husband's company, grooving on its still-rising prospects after years of fighting a losing battle at a travel agency.

She had sent phone video of her daughter's first unassisted steps to most of the world.

Making the rounds at Greater Neptune, back after more than a year away, she allowed the hugs and kisses she was offered to become very intimate. Yes, she was thrilled when fingers brushed her pussy and lips grazed her nipples. But why did there also have to be so many loaded remarks? "Thank God she's back" was okay, she expected that, even took it as her due. "A real woman for real men," though, seemed to pull her towards a fight she wanted no part of.

Sam was content to trail behind, enjoying her exuberance. Her body's 'efficiency' in the second pregnancy seemed to make it much tougher for her to get back in shape than it did before. Maybe it was because she was now thirty-two. Her determination never flagged, however, and her advice on the business allowed him to work normal hours and spend more time looking after kids who seemed every day to outdo each other in growth.

He was so amused by Kendra's entourage that he didn't immediately notice his own. Hands got under his bomber jacket from behind to grab his chest, and damp pubes rubbed his thigh. "Maybe we can have you all night," cooed Jenna.

"We?" he turned his head and saw Donna, smirking, just past Jenna. Which left him defenseless when Belle moved in from his blind side to kiss his cheek and grab his dick.

They got the jacket off him and played keepaway, laughing so much that even Kendra noticed. As she looked, Belle told her, "We've been without this meat for months!"

As the women converged on him and started to haul him off, Kendra trotted over, saying, "Just treat him nice and keep him alive." Then she got to Sam's ear and whispered, "Be available if I find Shaina and Russ." He nodded.

This told him to conserve resources, and limit this hijacking to one spew. He thought he could do that and deliver the goods to all three ladies. He wouldn't deny them his own pleasure, he'd try to find how they'd like him to go off. He had plenty of experience with Jenna and Donna, and his two trysts with Belle, a bubbly black woman (younger than he!), had gone quite nicely. This was the most outnumbered he'd ever been at Neptune, and in a bedroom with no onlookers.

And it was great fun, as long as they were all fondling and kissing and sucking and fucking. Positions changed, and hugs overlapped, and there was laughter nearly the whole time.

The women shared his single erection. They decided it would first enter Jenna in missionary. She played his abs like the washboard they still were, giggling until pleasure shifted her to panting. She pulled him down for long, deep kissing, which carried over to her squeezing spasms on his dork. Somehow he resisted spewing.

Then Donna took him in a rough, energetic doggystyle. In a switch from Sam's foursomes with her (and Kendra and Bill), this mother of three talked loud and dirty the whole time, cracking up the other women as well as Sam. After a long howl and a slow crumple, she pulled Sam into her arms and purred, "Why thank you, Mr. Mulholland, for being such a gallant gentleman."

The finish was with Belle, who cowgirled. By this time, Sam was so settled on his performance plateau that he had to make an effort to yield to her grinds and swivels. Just as he was appreciating her work fully, Jenna and Donna boob-bombed one of Neptune's most notorious tit men. Sam was still able to hold off until he felt Belle's spasms clearly, then he happily slimed into the condom as nipples threatened his airway.

It was while they shared post-coital bliss that Jenna said, "So nice. No drama."

"Stu's been good for that too," said Donna.

"Hmm?" asked Sam.

"So you don't know what's going on?" asked Belle. "Good. Stay ignorant." She leaned in her small but very nice breasts to block his mouth.

"Oh, it's no secret," said Donna. "Certain individuals who also happen to be husbands have lately gotten their balls out of joint from, shall we say, some expansion of the club's interests."

Belle shrugged. "I'm in the new wave. My hubby's a switch-hitter. He's probably in the gay room now. But I know what you mean, guys who used to be a fun tumble for an eager lady seem to get upset easily."

"Anyway, thanks," said Jenna to Sam, kissing him. "Now if I have to wait all night for a crack at Vince, I've had one primo ride."

***

Once she had her fill of the public attention and flattery of men with engorged penises, Kendra started looking in earnest for her first tryst. She had two men in mind. They'd had a nice threesome between her pregnancies, and she expected that they'd have another now. It wasn't the hottest possible sex she might have that night, but she valued these men both for their amorous skills and for their knowledge of Greater Neptune's inner workings.

She strolled around, looking into fun zones, then checking out the crowded pool area. There she saw two of the club's cross-dressing men, Arnie and Les, sitting on deck chairs, with a small group of men and women standing around them. "I do this for the feeling on my skin," Les said, indicating the satiny pink chemise he wore. "It doesn't make me less of a man. Patty knows what I'm talking about, right?" One of the women nodded.

Arnie, in patterned stockings on a garter belt, said, "Doing this here, in front of you all, is so much better for me than just at home. I get my kink satisfaction, so I can be—" He made finger-quotes. "—'normal' for real life."

One of the standing men said, "But the whole tranny thing—"

Quickly Arnie said, "Not interested."

Kendra departed, trying not to be annoyed. She never thought of herself as sexually 'political.' As long as sex was limited to consenting adults, she had no problem with any of it. Her vanilla self simply wasn't intrigued by the kink spectrum.

She considered publicly snubbing propositions from people with attitudes she found retrograde.

But even tolerant people can react badly to kink pursuits going on right in their faces, she thought. This house is only so big. Everyone, kinky or not, should find solace and comfort in the common areas, like the living room and the pool.

Fortunately, she was lucky in her search. Both Reggie and Jack were in The Commune, wallowing around on the fringes of the action. They didn't have work shifts soon, and they were eager to join her. Kendra's main problem was fending off other suitors, telling them to pay attention to the love they were making.

They settled into an unclaimed bedroom. "Missed you guys so much," she said, responding to the initial sensation of being sandwiched, with deft contact along her whole body length. Kissing Reggie's lush lips, fondling Jack's scaped groin, were both thrilling and comforting. Then both men's mouths ventured to her breasts, spurring excitement, along with relief that there'd be no milk.

She got on her back for the first spit-roast, her pussy almost dripping as Jack entered her. His endowment was modest, but fairly thick, and he made a point of finding and augmenting the sensitivity of his partner's labia and orifice. Kendra appreciated his thoroughness, but she was already so close to soaring that he might not need every trick in his book.

Reggie set his knees on either side of her head, elevating his substantial belly and butt, so she could control the contact. She stroked the shaft's base slowly as she brought the head to her mouth. The feel of the droplet of pre-cum on her tongue gave her rushes, and she wondered if she'd spend the whole night climaxing.

Jack sensed her excitement and backed off slightly. Reggie's scrotum blocked much of her view, but she could tell that Jack was probably giving signals to Reggie to ensure a good collaboration.

"Lady," came Reggie's deep rumble, "You're dealing with a Blue Pill Squadron, but we've got a long night ahead."

She pulled out his prick long enough to say, "I want you to have your best fun. Lighter licks?"

"Yeah," he said, "and now a condom. Did I say how much we've missed you?"

She licked lighter, but ranged to the whole shaft and the balls. She heard him sigh, but his erect equipment remained calm.

Then she felt herself ramp up and saw no reason to wait. "Oh Jack yeah please now," she sighed, taking the opportunity to give him swooning banter that wasn't phony. "Get me there make me cum yeah yeah."

Jack sped up and drove to his full depth, and she flexed on him, and her legs shivered, and warmth bathed her torso. He gave a gargling cry, legs spasming between hers. She took her orgasm in stride, pausing only a couple seconds in her oral task.

Soon she said, "I'll want you to trade places. But I can get some pillow talk first?"

Jack looked at the ceiling theatrically. "Why can't you love us for our fucking?"

"Be cool," Reggie chided him. "You wrecked her pussy. Let her recover." He moved to lie next to her.

As the men stripped condoms and wiped down, she asked, "Is the club in trouble?"

"Wow," said Reggie, "right to the worst-case."

"I don't think so," said Jack. "We've had issues before, and some people quit. This is a little different, because not everyone wants this sexual tent to get bigger. And I don't think we can satisfy every kink and identity expression. But I think things will calm down once the people who really have a problem either leave, or make their peace."

"People drift out all the time, for lots of reasons," Reggie pointed out. "If a couple gets divorced, they have to convince us that it's amicable if they want to keep their membership. Usually even the amicable ones leave before long. And, despite our vetting to keep out couples who might get jealous, some marriages break up because of the action here. Group sex can't make everybody happy ever after."

"And we're only human," said Jack. "Some people lose interest in this kind of sex as they get older."

Kendra nodded, taking this in. "But can I still look forward to finding you studs here?"

"Especially if we know you'll be around."

Which led them into the next triad, with Reggie doggying Kendra while she slobbered Jack's hair-free zone. She swiveled for Reggie as he bored deep. Her ascent was slower this time, and he held back dutifully. She thought she might have to fake one to ensure that he got off, but he was able to kick into a higher gear without blasting at once, and when he did, she was close enough to get him to stay with it while she fingered her clit to get over the top. She was surprised that, despite her frenzy upon arrival, her vixen rage was spent after two mild orgasms.

Then, as nearly everyone did in a room without a captain, she bent a rule, in this case by licking Reggie after condom removal, and rubbing her labia on the underside of Jack's sodden prick.

***

The effort to seek out Russ and Shaina was complicated by Kendra's and Sam's unawareness of what they looked like. Joan had described Shaina as about 5' 6", short brown hair, pear-shaped, with glasses she wore even during intense sex, and Russ as maybe 5' 8", black hair and a stubble beard, fleshy and jowly, with deep-set blue eyes.

Kendra looked into Sappho's Garden, and one of the six women disporting on the platform fit the description and was also someone Kendra didn't already know. Rather than hover, and maybe make the lovers uncomfortable, she repaired to the pool bar and got a white wine flute. And saw, standing beyond the far side of the pool, her bomber-jacketed husband chatting with someone who fit the description of Russ.

She got back into strut mode and approached them, putting on a flirty smile that probably wasn't necessary but felt good. Whistles and catcalls arose from the pool as she walked around it, and so did large splashes. She took the attention in good spirit, holding up her wine and referencing The Big Lebowski: "Careful, man, there's a beverage here!"

"Russ," said Sam with an arm out to her, "here is the unforgettable Kendra."

She nestled Sam but stayed focused on Russ. "We have our own vetting process for newbies," she said. "But you're within your rights to blow us off and find your fun elsewhere."

"Doing that would be the act of an idiot," said Russ, smiling, and apparently comfortable in his own substantial round skin. "Shaina and I always meet here after our excursions. Sam has been kind enough to offer a foursome."

"Just the thing," said Kendra. She took a sip and said, "What terrible stuff have you heard about me from Joan?"

Russ did a fine job of putting on a scared look. "Oh...uh...nothing, of course."

"Russ says everything is copacetic now, and they're glad to be members," said Sam, "but we'll use a private room instead of the Doubler."

"Good idea," said Kendra. She saw approaching them the bespectacled woman she'd seen in Sappho's. "Guess it's time to form up."

Which they did, with Shaina getting acquainted along the way.

As they gathered on the king bed, Shaina said, "We appreciate the interest, but we don't want your pity. How far exactly will you two go in same-sex?"

"Not very," Kendra admitted. She glanced at Sam. "We're okay touching and...kissing?"

He nodded, but added, "Mouth."

Russ looked earnestly at Shaina. "I'm totally okay with that."

"He digs how pretty you are," Shaina said. "More than I do, to be honest."

"What I said before still holds," said Kendra. "We don't have to do this, if you think you won't get anything out of it."

"He will," said Shaina, angling her head at Russ. "And we've already had some L and G fun, so, sure. But will you at least admit that we don't turn you on?"

Sam got impatient. "My wife and I are vanilla, but we also happen to be sapiosexual. Are you?"

Shaina's eyes widened. "Uh...yes. I'm not attracted to dullards."

"We respond strongly to physical attraction," Sam pressed on, "but over time, we become even more attracted to, and stimulated by, people we find intelligent."