Kendra & Sam Set Boundaries Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kendra, surprised at first by Sam's rejoinder, now chimed in. "We're happy to have sex as physical fun, with many kinds of people. But we only bond with those who catch and keep our interest.

Sam picked the right moment to switch from the stick to the carrot. "This isn't pity," he said with a smile. "It's interest, and not the freak show kind. I'd like to learn about how you're finding your way in the world. And to show you another welcome here, although I gather you've already found that."

Shaina surrendered to a smile. "We have. And, yeah, thanks. I should know better than to turn down any fun sex." The smile grew. "And to start the fun, let's have some same-sex kisses!"

Which they did. Sam embraced Russ but kept the kiss pretty tame. Russ still got amped, and laughed when Sam said he wasn't fond of stubble. During the distaff kiss, Shaina shifted around to get her breasts into better contact with Kendra's, and when they parted, Shaina said, "I would definitely do you, but I guess that's true of almost everybody in the building."

They spent a great deal of time in a four-way fondle. One of the hands on Russ's junk was Sam's, and vice versa. The same was true of fingers at the women's vulvas. Mouths didn't touch same-sex genitals. Shaina kept her glasses on through all contacts of anything with her face. This included opposite-sex oral, which was kept fairly simple, with ass-eating agreed to be off limits. "I've had plenty of butthole fun," Russ said. Shaina followed, "For which I'm grateful."

Sam broke them into pairs by reaching for Shaina and bringing her body to his. Her eyes widened, and her breath caught. She wrapped her arms around him and said, "Damn, I can do this. Never thought I'd bang an underwear model."

"The thing is," said Russ as he began seriously moving on Kendra, getting a thigh between her legs, "we're actively bi. Hetero sex? Good. Gay sex? Good. But sex with both at once really lights the firecracker."

"Okay," said Sam. "Do you have a way to arrange us for that?"

"Oh yeah oh yeah," panted Shaina, rubbing Sam's knob on her labia. "F-first, side by side missionary, women p-parallel and heads opposite."

They proved their sapiosexuality by getting into that position smoothly. Russ fucked Kendra, Sam fucked Shaina, the men kissed, and each reached to get a hand on a breast of the woman he wasn't fucking.

"Hold back Sam!" Russ entreated between kisses. "Save some for cowgirl!"

All four were edged to the brink of mania when they rearranged. The stimulation was right in Sam's wheelhouse as Shaina rode him, Kendra rode Russ, Shaina kissed Kendra, and somehow each man got each hand on a breast of each woman. Sam may have gone off first, but all four bodies were flexing and spasming at the same time, shifting the mattress at an angle.

Sam had enough presence of mind, at some point, to get his prick out of Shaina and lean it away from any lady parts. There was also a point when Russ said, "Yeah. Just like that."

Shaina had set aside her glasses, and now wiped the lenses on a sheet. "When they fog up," she said, "it's a choice between blurs."

Most muscles were slack when Russ said. "We're deep closeted, and may always be. It's a miracle that we found each other, and shared our secret. Our families may suspect, but the fact that we make an effort to pass might be good enough. And we do want to have kids together, but after we get out of student loan debt. Kids would really get everyone off our backs."

"As I've told my husband many times," said Shaina, returning to her snark mode, "I think their suspicion is gay, but not bi. The fact that we're affectionate, and not phony about that, is probably enough to put them off the scent. They may not even know that bi is a thing."

"It's true that the church seems to fret only about the sin of Sodom," Russ conceded. "Shaina and I have drifted away from the church. We don't want to be hypocrites and pretend to hate, and definitely not really hate. But our families are devout, or claim to be."

"With my parents, I think it's main chance," said Shaina. "Gotta give them credit, they're survivors. They got out of Yugoslavia a day or two before that name lost all meaning. They were raised Muslim, and made sure nobody here ever knew that."

Kendra chuckled. "So an unobservant Jew kissed, and swapped mates with, a descendant of lapsed Muslims. Maybe there's hope for the world."

***

June-July 2019:

The kids were young enough that their parents could have this conversation openly. Jeremy picked up only that it was about Dad going to a doctor, to do something that seemed to make Mom extra happy.

"So you'll be laid up for two weeks?" she asked Sam.

"Not laid up," he insisted. "I'll be ambulatory, at full strength, and with my wits about me. As much as they ever are. It's outpatient, I'll be home in a couple hours."

She rotated her laptop on the table to show her calendar, with a block of dates highlighted. "How about this? I've worked around all our commitments, and this date is open for the surgery. The first week after is my period, so I'll be sidelined too."

"And three days into the second week," he observed, "is Greater Neptune."

"Oh, is it?" she said, having immense fun. "Well, we can't miss that. We have responsibilities."

"Will this make you happy?"

"Of course, Darling, I love cavorting with our friends." Then she put a finger to her cheek. "And just think, you can do several work shifts, and lighten the load for them. A win-win."

"And this won't even balance the scales, will it?"

"Let's see," she said, pretending to do the math in her head. "I lost some or all of about twenty orgies to maternity leave. The vasectomy will deprive you of...one."

"Let the record show," he said to a house in which nobody was recording anything, "that when you skipped the whole thing, I stayed home too."

"And when I didn't skip, I was limited in what I could do, and wanted to do, and you weren't."

As relentless as she was, he couldn't help smiling at how much she was enjoying this. He made the appointment, for elective surgery on his package, on the day she proposed.

That night, as they snuggled while they should probably have been sleeping before Lorraine's dawn wakeup, Kendra sniffled happily at what she insisted on calling his sacrifice. He insisted that he would be relieved to know that his responsibility as a parent would have a clear end date, maybe twenty years in the future. She insisted that she didn't know how to thank a man who would do this to himself for his wife's peace of mind and well-being. He insisted that he knew how she could, but there wouldn't be time that night.

At the start of the orgy, when they moved from the changing room to the living room, Kendra declared, "My husband is sterile!"

There were cheers and applause.

"And his junk hasn't recovered yet."

There were boos.

"However," said Sam, trying to make the best of it, "I will gladly perform cunnilingus on every woman here—" He looked at Kendra. "—except the one I live with."

She waved that off. "I'll get mine after I reset his jaw."

He strolled around much as he usually did. The baggy, satiny red athletic shorts, covering the two jockstraps, didn't seem wrong with the bomber jacket. He spent plenty of time chatting in the living room, because he couldn't engage in much activity before his first work shift. This made him, to the chagrin of other men, An Example.

Jenna dragged Gary over, saying to Sam, "Go on, tell him what you did."

Sam began his planned speech on how vasectomy was a well-established procedure and didn't adversely affect penis size or erectile function, but he didn't get far. Jenna chided Gary, "See? He's sterile. And he's still a man."

"Umm," Sam said, "I'm pretty sure that's true, but I can't actually demonstrate tonight."

What Gary picked up on was, "So Kendra's been doing without?"

"We knew what the recovery process—"

"I gotta get in line," said Gary. He gave Jenna a peck on the cheek and said, "Okay I'm sold you happy?" Then he was gone.

Jenna was nude, and very get-in-line-worthy herself, slim with short golden hair and blue eyes. Now she also seemed forlorn, and Sam got blood flow where he wouldn't be able to exploit it.

"Well," she said, "that worked, I guess. The pill isn't good for me, and I hate playing IUD roulette."

Sam put his hands on her shoulders. "There's nothing wrong with my tongue."

That got her to smile. "That's definitely happening." She kissed him in a way that was, in this environment, relatively chaste...but still. As she departed, butt swaying nicely, Sam wondered if he'd get through the night without rupturing something, and if he should have stayed home.

A kissing booth was arranged for Sam in the Rec Room, during the one hour when he wasn't tending bar, doing cleanups, or being captain in a fun zone. A large corrugated cardboard box was set around a pile of floor cushions, with holes cut as needed for the box to stand upright and Sam to kneel and lean over a cot, and see out the sides. A thick marker had been used to make the words "Free kisses!" visible on the booth in the whole room.

Audrey was first in line, humming what people who recognized it thought of as either "Pomp and Circumstance" or "That Graduation Music."

"Actually," she said as she got onto the cot and spread her legs, to let her calves dangle past the cardboard, "Within the 'Pomp and Circumstance' suite, the title of that specific Elgar piece is 'Land of Hope and Glory.' The way we're configured here seems more like 'Land of Hole for Glory.' Close enough, I'd say. Eat me, Puppy."

Sam did, spreading his own legs to make room for himself, although the jockstraps didn't allow for much expansion. He lowered the waistbands, which helped a little as he enlarged.

He had, in fact, not given the nether kiss to Audrey very often, and when he did it was a mere prelude to a fuck they both wanted. Now he worked her over with tongue and lips, getting fingers on her clit and up to her bosom. Her breathing became audible, and she pressed her thighs on his ears.

"Hmmhhhmm," she said, eyes closed. "Should have brought a dildo."

Sam heard movement to his left, where women were lined up. He gathered that some of them had learned from Audrey's omission.

She then made the best of it. Squirming under him, she huffed, "Get in there! Three fingers at least!"

Sam had never fisted, and didn't want to experiment at a time like this. He inserted the requested triad of digits below his slurping mouth, and tried to curl them up to where he had encountered her G spot.

This worked well enough. Audrey's upper half jerked up and dropped back to the mattress repeatedly. Sam felt hard flexes on his fingers and shivers from her clit hood on his tongue.

He was as erect as the jockstraps would allow, and except for another downward yank on the waistbands, he could do nothing about it.

Audrey moved around to where she could kiss Sam. "My Puppy is a Hell Hound!" She got up, unsteady in her first few steps.

Word travels fast among dozens of naked people seeking pleasure, especially as a group of women quickly went into and out of The Toy Chest. When Sam was getting Marisol to a less frantic cum that she praised effusively, he saw, partly through the box's side cut, a man setting a foldable chair next to the kissing booth, draping it with a towel, and sitting. He then recognized Stu, but couldn't see what he was writing on the booth. "And this is what?" Sam asked as Marisol departed.

"I feel for ya, Bro," Stu overdrawled. "Ladies who don't want to cum empty now have the option of riding to the finish."

Jenna preferred more of a prone position, trunk raised, with knees on the end of the bed. As she wriggled to Sam's mouth, she gave Stu an intrigued look over her shoulder. "I didn't want to lose my place in line to go get a vibe. Good move, Me!" She used Sam as a prelude, then climbed on Stu's spire.

"Gotta admit," Sam said, "this will probably ease the strain on the jaw and the johnson."

After kissing various parts of happy, flushed Jenna as she disengaged, Stu said, "Not just that. Marlys will be an only child. I'll get snipped in a month or two. Then we can trade places."

They were amused by what an obvious fist-bump moment this was, and the fact that they did it anyway.

Some booth visitors wanted only licking, some wanted licking with fingers, some used their dildos, and some finished on Stu (including two who had brought dildos). This appeared to become the orgy's main spectator attraction.

Donna was especially bubbly. "As soon as I heard about this," she said, lying on the cot and spreading her legs, "I shaved! Bill got permission to take video, because we were alone in a bathroom."

"Would you like titfondles with that?" Sam asked for the sixth time.

"Yeah! Supersize me! You too, Stu!"

Sam was on his ninth customer when the hour ended. Kendra was hustled down to the Rec Room by Myrna, who said, "There's still a line waiting. Should he quit, or get out of a work shift?"

"Only if a man takes the shift," Kendra mock-snarled so Sam could hear.

"I will," said Jack. "I've had the whole night free so far, and lots of fun."

Myrna kissed him and said, "Captain, in Self-Restraint." Then she stepped to the back of the line.

Sam's licks were nothing new for Nadine, but she enjoyed having an audience. As she was nearing a cum, and leaning hard into Sam's titfondles (which she now enjoyed, thanks to their many chances to practice over the years), she said, "How about it, ladies? Next month, Sam's on this cot, and we all ride Mr. Safe Spunk."

"Technically," said Myrna, next in line, "We have to get his agreement."

Sam freed his mouth long enough to say, "That'll be when I'm on the chair and Stu's in the booth." Stu then explained the plan.

From the line, Kim said, "What is this, sterility chic? Some ladies might still want to get their eggs poached someday." Sam was surprised to hear that from a woman who had chosen to be childless.

"First time I've heard it called that," said Stu.

Kendra had to deal with a little blowback. She was in The Commune, riding Frank and jerking Ken, when three people just happened to enter the room and get within her earshot.

"Isn't is a shame?" said Jenna.

"He gave his all for his orgy," said Reggie.

"What happened?" asked Donna.

Jenna said, "Sam's tongue fell off in Greta's pussy."

Greta walked in and said, "It feels really good in there, I might keep it."

"If you're our friend," said Kendra, smoothly continuing her fun, "you'd let us reattach it. Artificial tongue technology is years away from practicality."

Sam was vaguely miffed that, by his count, eleven women other than Kendra and Joan passed on the chance to get slurped. (Joan had kibitzed for a while, especially heckling Stu.) Was there something lacking in his muff diving? Stu noted that only eight women had chosen to finish on his cock, so the licking must have been satisfactory. Sam was content with this as he used mouthwash and gingerly fingered his jaw.

He resigned himself to his next task, his first time ever cleaning up The Toy Chest. From what could tell, the many spread-out towels had kept the carpet from getting gross. He nonetheless stuck to the club's rules for this room's after-care, and steam-cleaned the carpet. The Toy Chest and Self-Restraint always closed at 10 pm, to allow for more extensive cleanup than the other rooms required.

Then came cleaning of toys themselves. It was a rule that if one brought one's own toys, one would take responsibility for their cleaning and storage, so what remained for Sam was the house inventory. There was extra plumbing for this, in the connected bathroom. Anything inserted anally or vaginally, without electrical equipment, went into a hygienic-scale dishwasher. It was left to Sam to hand-wash everything else in a steel tub.

The wide variety of dildos, manual and electrical, designed for women, didn't surprise him. He hadn't known, however, that there were so many different kinds of male masturbation tubes. There had been times when Kendra's period had been too severe for them to do anything, and he resorted to his right hand to calm down. He hoped he'd never reach the point of needing full immersion in one of these tubes, but aging past thirty had given him what he thought of as perspective on the rest of his life, so he didn't rule it out.

Finally, he checked over the ever-popular Sybian. He give the whole thing a vigorous wipedown, then cleaned the attachments and stored them in their case. He activated the semi-cylindrical device, to determine that the motor ran smoothly and that the knob on the controller did as well.

Kendra had tried the Sybian once, and liked the effect inside her, but she insisted that, for her, it would never replace body-on-body sex. "I want to hold, and be held, while I'm getting pounded," she said, despite being flushed and sweaty and very turned on by the device. As she led him quickly to an open booth in The Hideaway, she had added, "Right now, that includes the hair on the back of your head." She started cumming on about his fifth drive, her nails getting through to his scalp.

Thinking about that now made it harder for him to ignore the feel of his groin.

***

"Any pain tonight?" she asked.

"No worse than the usual."

"Tell me to stop if this is a problem."

She snatched down his jacket and flipped it away. She hadn't looked, but knew from this angle that it wouldn't land in the pool.

She embraced and kissed him, and closed at full body length, pressing her belly against his gym shorts.

"I enjoyed five dicks tonight," she declared, loud and clear, audible in the whole pool area and beyond. "They made me feel very good, and the men attached to them are friends and lovers. I made the effort for them to enjoy the experience." She curled one leg around his. "But the next time I can ride yours, I hope in no more than four days, I know that you will send me far beyond all of what I experienced tonight. I want my truest and best lover back, and I will reward you for being a good sport."

He feigned indifference. "Hmm. Maybe. We'll see."

She was ready, dropping her hold. "Okay, forget it," she said, starting to turn away.

He swept her into his arms and the deep kiss resumed. Her tongue dove far into his mouth.

There was scattered applause. Kendra looked towards it and gave a standup comic's signoff. "That's our time, we'll be here next month."

"Without jockstraps," Sam added.

(To be continued, three months later.)