Kendra & Sam Set Boundaries Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Venture capital continues to build the future," he said, not connecting that with his recent experience. She let it slide, now wanting his body, with a vigor that felt reassuring. She slipped the phone back into her purse.

Doug had looked past her, and maybe found what he was seeking. He said, "Sam's a lucky man."

"Oh, he's about to get lucky," she said, "But what he is every day is sweet, honest, loving, and dependable. For some reason, I like that in a man."

She said nothing about CyberFix, and he didn't either. She shelved a scenario hinting that Sam felt rich and powerful enough not to care what she did. Doug's eyes showed his awareness that game was on.

Three more men moved into Kendra's orbit, all of them younger than Doug. This led the women to step further aside. The men introduced themselves, and she chatted them up. Two of them struck her as worth a tumble. All three, with varying degrees of subtlety, eye-fucked her. She lapped that up, and grooved on getting moist from it.

"Ahh, Ms. Simons and I," Doug intervened at last, "are renewing an old friendship."

"We sure are," she said, candying his arm. To the other suitors she said, "I'll definitely enjoy getting to know you better."

Sam had four women, total strangers, in thrall to him before Wendy, and then Carol, worked their way to him. He knew he was laying it on thick in his chat-up, something he'd almost never done, because nearly all of his sex partners were either acquaintances first, or hookups at Greater Neptune. He was surprised that his rap seemed to work, and started to get a swelled head. But then Carol hugged him and declared, "Sam! It's so great that you could join us!"

He returned the hug, getting the contact with Carol's body he'd wanted for four months. "Seemed like a good chance to shake off some winter chill." He then got an arm free and said, "Hey Wendy, long time," and then brought her into the hug. He looked between them to the other women and said, "Don't be shy, I like to meet new people. Maybe we could go somewhere and really party."

Soon Wendy opened the door to a suite and led inside Carol, Sam, four other women, and three other men.

Sam let everybody get settled, and partway into making out and garment removal. Then he said, "Just so you'll know, I've spent the last three weeks studying the security cameras in this hotel, and working on what I can about them. Anything recorded in here won't look like much of anything. Neither will phone video. Anybody still want to have fun?"

At about that time, Doug escorted Kendra into a suite on a different floor. She had fun pulling out the combs and tossing her hair around.

"I never got a chance to play with you," she said, stroking his chest as she unbuttoned his shirt, then moving down his abs. "It's like you haven't aged a day." She knew he'd take that as a fib, which it was, but she still warmed steadily as her touch grew more adventurous.

As he expertly undid her dress, he said, "You made your choice," digging his own trap.

Thrilled at the opportunity, she gave him her brightest beam. "I sure did! Like when I asked Sam to get me the hell out of the retreat!" She had more digs planned, for later in the fuck. Now, unhooking her bra and tossing it aside were enough.

His eyes flickered, showing he knew what he had lost from her choices. Sam was right, she thought. Men. Criminy!

She unzipped his pants, then wrapped fingers, one at a time, around his prick. "I reeaaalllyy liked this thing. I think it'll still feel great, even in a fun tunnel that's also served as a birth canal."

Doug was completely off balance. He thought this would be a standard seduction, no big deal, just get her and get rid of the husband. He'd assumed that seeing her as a matron would also, finally, get her out of his head. But he was fully aroused by an alluring woman who had the bizarre experience of motherhood, and did nothing to hide it, even declared it proudly.

He kept trying to approach her as the Kendra he had conquered. His hands went everywhere on her body, finding that same desirable woman, yet some part of her was now beyond his reach.

She snapped fingers in his face, laughing. "Earth to Doug! My pussy's an inch away. Think you could finger it?"

He did, and she enjoyed that as she had every other sensation so far, as pleasure without confusion, mystery, or worry. They kissed, and this was the same for her. If he expected her to swoon, she didn't satisfy him.

She bedroom-eyed him. He couldn't tell if she was serious or playful. "I'm going to kneel now," she said. "I know this is important to you."

Smoothly she reached behind her to get a pillow from the bed and set it on the floor for her knees. Bracketing his groin with both hands, she admitted, "I really wanted to do this before," then sighed as she brought his putz to her mouth.

She knew from experience, accumulated knowledge, and results, that she was now an expert fellatrix. She did get a thrill from putting all of her mouth around this shaft, but beyond that, this was still fun without drama. Her next thrill arose from feeling the tightening of his thigh and gut muscles as she tongued adventurously. She wondered how soon it would be before he'd have to make her stop and try to reassert himself.

It was, maybe, ten seconds. He backed his hips away and put his hands on her shoulders, encouraging her to rise. He said, "You're amazing," as flatly and insincerely as he could. She let him see a crooked smile as she stood.

Instead of arranging them for cunnilingus, he set his hands firmly on her side ribs and lifted her against him.

"Oooohhhh!" she said, wrapping arms and legs around him. "Mama like!" Then, feeling especially nasty, she got her lips to his ear and said, "Mama Mama Mama."

He snarled as he threw both of them onto the bed.

Kendra had a flash of fear that he'd get violent, but when she slithered aside he didn't hold her back. He shook his head hard, and took a breath.

"Let's be nice, okay?" she said.

The barrier smile showed. "Sure. We'll take care of unfinished business." He slid his body parallel to hers. In an instant, he unwrapped a condom and pulled it down his spire.

She smiled and closed in, putting a leg over his. Without using his hands, he entered her.

Oh yeah it's still amazing how does he do it? she thought, bathing in thrills. Thickness, surface curve, depth, angle? She smiled, realizing that while her body was reveling as it had before with him, her brain was working this time. Thanks to Sam. When he 'dominated' me, this became part of my fun.

She laughed, squirming her boobs on the rolling hills of his chest, squeezing and swiveling her quim on his prick. "You okay with this?" she asked. "Madonna and whore at the same time?"

He gasped, and pumped harder into her.

I'm gonna win! she thought. He can win too, if he doesn't resist.

It felt so great for Kendra, his arms around her, her hands on his legs, back, butt, all those nice places he had, nuzzling his ears, feeling his drive in her depths, savoring the pleasure, not going crazy. "Those young bucks out there," she murmured. "They can't be anywhere near this good. Am I right?"

He chortled, "Some of the ladies in group seem to like them."

Oh, what a fine plateau she was on! And it motivated her to share. With different pussy flexes, two fingers here, a toe there, lips and tongue teasing his male-model face, she made his breathing audible, and unsteady. That just amped her more, getting wild joy from his fucking and triumph from her own.

She gave him a sudden mouth kiss, then said, "Peel it off, Doug!"

His look bordered on helpless.

"It's going to happen," she said. "Wouldn't it feel better without the scumbag?"

"It would," he said, trying for an earnest tone, "but I care about you."

"I'm clean, you're clean, I'm on the pill," which she had resumed specifically for this event. She tongued his chin. "Wouldn't you like to feel my cunt? All the way up? It's so warm and squishy. You're making it so happy, it wants to return the favor."

His wheeze carried a laugh. "Knew this all along," he said, then wheezed again, still stretching her walls. "Women get more dangerous as they age." He emphasized the last word, but to Kendra this sounded like a challenge he gave himself.

For the first time, she let an edge into her voice. "Especially to males who were too scared to grow up."

She saw fear in his eyes.

"Heyyy don't worry," she purred. "You got the hotwife so easily, Sam must be a weak little cuck. So I'll divorce him and you'll take over CyberFix. It must be working like a charm, because I'm so thrilled about this fuck."

He clutched her breast and stared at it, maybe envying the lives it had sustained. "Bitch!" he growled. Then, as she squeezed faster, his eyes shut tight.

"There's only one cure for vaginaphobia," she said, somehow clearly, through delicious rushes. "Get in there with the real you!"

Awkwardly he pulled out and dragged away the condom. She took the moment to roll him on his back and mount him. His chest heaved. She inserted him.

Her sensations were right where she wanted them. The heat and feel of his real skin got her soaring, and hers probably had him in a frenzy. Ahhh, she thought, the benefits of many years in a sexually active body! Knowing that her orgasm was queued up, she switched to pistoning him rapidly.

His jaw dropped, giving way to a long, loud cry of passion that he may have suppressed for years. It was accompanied by spurts of hot slime in her spasming chasm.

"Yeah! Yeah!" she trumpeted. "At last, the precious essence of Colonel Jack Ripper!" Not caring if he caught the Dr. Strangelove reference, she relished the sex she desired from Doug and the denial of the collapse he wanted from her.

After a long ride in proud, self-chosen nudity that Godiva would have envied, Kendra settled her torso on Doug's, and fingered his sweat-soaked hair. "I thought you might like a new experience," she said. "Sex that isn't a zero-sum game. A partner who isn't a tamed bimbo. Your orgasm when it isn't in a throat, or an anus, or your fist as it splatters a face, and isn't about showing who's in charge. Sharing. Fun. You know, what I've had this whole time with Sam and many other dear people."

"I had you," he said in a raw monotone. "You were mine. You wanted me."

"Mostly true," she said, and gave his nose a little kiss. "But not completely. Luckily for me, love and self-respect put desire where it belonged." She laughed. "Did you honestly think you could get me away from Sam? You couldn't before, when I was a swooning young innocent. Now, I'm a hard-ass amazon. Or hadn't you noticed?"

She raised her torso, enjoying the trickle of his sweat down her breasts. His eyes had finally opened, showing what she read as yearning, and defeat. "Still, I didn't escape you forever," she said. "You caught me again! Aren't you glad about that?"

Her smile was relaxed, and felt good. "I have nothing against you, Doug. Not anymore. I won't even call the position I'm in by the name that carries a value judgment in my favor. I'll just say this: Thanks for the fun. You were great, and if you learn from what we just did, you might be greater. If I'm the MILF who helps you understand that you really should L the M you F, and don't just L the F, then I'll know I've made the world a better place. Especially for MILFs who'd really like what you've just done with me."

She dismounted, and felt his cream beading at her labia. "If I really were a bitch, I'd make you lick that. But I'm still sensitive from that fine fuck."

***

Six people on the bed were surprised by the phone chime. The person who picked up the phone wasn't.

"You've reached the den of depravity," he said. "We're still open."

"Need another slut?"

"I'd rather have my wife."

"Aw shit, I was hoping to be disreputable."

"We need to set an example for these young folks."

"Open the door."

He got up and did that. She sauntered in, waved, said "Hi!", and ditched the dress.

"How'd it go?" Sam asked.

"I broke his heart, and his will, and taught him how to fuck like a real man." She jumped up against Sam, side-to-front, so he had to catch her, his arms under her back and thighs. He bride-carried her to the bed.

Kendra looked at who was there. "Sleeping with the enemy, huh?"

Carol said, "He's been wide awake this whole time."

"And, uh, he showed us the error of our ways," said Wendy, in mock contrition. "Yeah, that's it."

"These ladies informed me," said Sam, "that they knew all along that you and I were going to win, and that they were compensated in advance, and that they were very sorry even though they did nothing wrong. Of course, I believed them. They found a way to apologize, and I found a way to forgive them, which is why the sheets are sticky here and there."

Wendy grumbled, "I joined an evil plan to get rich, and all I got were these two lousy orgasms."

Sam narrowed his eyes. "They were lousy?"

"Mine sure wasn't," said a young woman who'd given her name as Fawn.

Kendra shoved herself off of Sam, onto the mattress, and tossed away her bra. "Of all the men who has no right to insecurity..."

"Joke, already," Wendy snapped at Sam. "Damn, you're even better now." She shook her head, and sighed. "You're both hitting your sex primes. Your opposition is doing the opposite."

Carol smirked. "Which is why we knew you'd win."

"A few people left when I pointed out that this would only be sex," said Sam. To the two young men he added, "You made the right choice, waiting for her. If you survive."

Carol knee-walked to Sam and pulled him onto the bed. "I'm still sore," she said, writhing along him, "But I can't leave you alone. Kendra, you got a special way to titfuck him?"

Kendra shed her undies and mounted a man about ten years her junior. "I've never found a way he doesn't like."

***

March 2020:

"Is somebody sick at my school?" Jeremy asked.

Kendra knew she'd have to find ways to explain this to a five-year-old, and since she didn't know much about it herself--and even experts didn't seem to know that much--she could only play up the safety aspect without making claims she might have to retract later. "They don't think so, Jerry," she said, eyeing both the traffic in front of the car and the car seats shown in the rear-view mirror. "But some people are getting very sick, so the school is being extra careful. People might have to do things differently for a while, and we might be staying home more."

Lorraine, thankfully, remained oblivious, playing with the busy-box stuff on the arms of her car seat. She was rapidly acquiring language, though, and would have to be included soon in talks like these. "You know that when you have a cold," Kendra continued to Jeremy, "you have to stay home and try not to give it to other people. That's what a lot of people are doing now, so they won't make other people sick. And anyone who isn't sick has to stay home, to be healthy."

"Maddie says there won't be food in the stores."

In that instant, Kendra felt in her gut for the first time that she was now a mother more than any other aspect of herself. Protecting the people in the back seat mattered more to her than everything else. That had been true all along, but now she saw it so clearly that she could not immediately discern whether she placed any importance on something to benefit only herself, or Sam.

"When something new happens," she said, "people don't always know what the new thing will do. We'll pay close attention, and do the best we can." She forced herself not to make any empty promises, like 'It'll all be over soon.'

Once she had the kids settled in at home, she started thinking about dinner, and using only perishables they already had on hand. She even went through the canned goods, making a list of what they had, finding herself in a survival mentality.

She didn't feel helpless. What she did feel, suddenly, was a desire for Sam, for him to put his arms around her, his height and width always making her feel pleasantly enclosed. That was why the pin-to-the-wall fantasy felt, in a strange way, comforting.

This is silly, she thought. He might be home any minute, and maybe won't go back to the office for weeks. But her body told her very clearly what she wanted, and that this part of her sought to retain a niche just below her parental priorities.

For a few seconds she gloried in being sexual. Getting to mid-30s, with two kids, but still a cauldron of desire and joy. This even connected with her motherhood, a major contributor in her tryst with Doug, just a few weeks before. Thanks, coronavirus, for letting me finish that business first.

The back door opened, and two young voices piped, "Dad!"

Kendra smiled, not looking that way yet. So begins an exercise in delayed gratification, she thought. The first of many. Hours, days, months, gotta deal with them somehow.

***

July 2020:

"I'm willing to read all this," said Robin in a yellow-bordered rectangle on Kendra's laptop screen, "If you really think people will ever travel again."

Kendra spread her hands, with a helpless smile that was becoming routine. "For all I know, we'll wake up tomorrow in a zombie apocalypse. But the last couple weeks, I've started to place more faith in inertia. As in, Rome wasn't even destroyed in a day. Leisure travel might be the last thing to come back, but something like that should get here eventually." The work she had given Robin during the days of the travel blog was pretty easy for her to pick up. Kendra had now sent enough data for Robin to become a travel agent on her own.

"Okay, I'll study up. Thanks." She smiled. "But first I'll work in a field I know."

Kendra was puzzled. "The strip club can't reopen."

"But I can still make money from being a naked lady. After a lot of stalling, and rumors that the money might get sheltered overseas, the ownership agreed to set up the dancers on webcams." She leaned to one side, showing behind her a vertical pole. "A masked guy with a lot of hand sanitizer came over yesterday and installed it. There's also lots more gear to get HD video and send it on more bandwidth. One of the cameras can track, and do close-ups, automatically. I'll be identified as Robin, but I'll wear a fancy feathered mask, and sometimes different colored wigs."

"Very good, since now you'll be seen all over the world. I'd like your face to be known to our customers only as that of a travel agent." Knowing a little about cam work from her porn viewing, Kendra asked, "Only dancing?"

Robin smirked. "If enough tokens roll in, there could be a lot more."

Jeremy, in the midst of some house-spanning adventure, rushed into the office and leaned on the arm of Kendra's chair. "Hi Ms. Robin!" he said at the screen.

Robin waved. "Hi Jerry! How are you?"

"Okay," he said with what passed, on a five-year-old, as a brooding expression. "Can you come over and visit?"

"Oh not now, Slugger, we have to stay apart. But I feel good. And so do you, and Mom and Dad and Lori. We know how to stay that way. That's good, isn't it?"

Sam's voice called out from another room. "Wiffle ball!"

"Bye-bye," said Jeremy, darting towards the challenge.

'Alone' again, Robin asked. "How are you holding up?"

In a low monotone Kendra said, "Horny as hell. Mr. Wiffle Ball and I are getting good at passion in fifteen-minute chunks."

"Yay!" Robin cheered.

"We really miss Neptune. I thought that having no more kids meant no more gaps in orgy attendance." Having gotten to that subject, she had to add, "Robin, we'd like to try this 'bubble' thing with you, but it scares me."