Kendra & Sam Set Boundaries Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, me too. But there's a guy I've been close to over the years. We both just took the swab-up-the-nose test, and if the results are clean, we'll try being a bubble."

"Tell you what, though," said Kendra, "I'm going to encourage someone to subscribe to your cam. Unless you think us watching you anonymously is too stalker-like."

Robin's eyes scrunched in happy naughtiness, and Kendra saw what Sam responded to so strongly. "Not a problem! I'll get amped knowing you're out there. I'll make sure not to mention any names."

***

November 2020:

It was late enough that kids were asleep in both households.

The flatscreen in the master bedroom showed Joan and Stu, sitting on the end of their bed, fully dressed. "The third stage trials seem to have gone very well," Joan said. "It looks like vaccines will be approved next month."

Sam and Kendra were sitting up on their bed, leaning against the wall, his arm around her shoulder in the movie-theater posture, in a state without functioning movie theaters. "Vaccine is great," said Sam, "but what I'm hoping for are real treatments, if not cures." Even as he said that, and was aware that this talk was necessary for their everyday coping, he got more impatient, both for what they'd do and to leave enough time for sleep. He moved his arm around Kendra's back, and said, "Gosh, Honey, is that bra bothering you?"

"Oh yeah," she said, "It's preventing certain things from heading for the center of the Earth." Then she sang, "Please release them, let them go."

This started them, in a fun and upbeat mood, on their first Zoom sexting exchange.

After tease-heavy undressing and a fair amount of foreplay, rearranged as needed for each couple to show off for the other, they doggystyled with all four facing each other. It felt good, but what affected them most was a sense of sharing their pleasure.

"Ohhhhh," said Stu, the light picking up the tautening of his neck and chest. "It's almost enough to convince me it's okay to bang together, with masks."

"Almost," Kendra wheezed, "But Sam and I have a boundary against any intimate contact with anyone else." She strained to keep her head up. "And I really want to touch both of you!"

Sam applied a lesson he had learned in their very first foursome, setting his arms so that the crooks of his elbows angled around Kendra's side ribs, his forearms crossed below her sternum, and his hands spread on the lower halves of her breasts.

Joan, eyes no more than half open, still picked up on how Sam supported Kendra and, surely just by coincidence, fondled Kendra's boobs. "Stu, please do that."

Sam talked him through it, since the view was partly blocked.

"Ohhhh yeahhh," said Joan soon. "I'm liking doggy a lot more now!"

"No fair!" said Kendra. "You're getting percussion!"

Sam rolled his eyes. "Should I get a ball sac implant?"

"Oh wait!" said Joan with a grin, "Honey, get the camera closer."

Sam and Kendra, still banging, saw their sextees separate. Then the view changed while Joan's voice said, "we've found a new use for my post-maternal bosom."

Stu lay on his back, visible now only from chest to thighs. Joan got between his legs and went prone. Her breasts were now slightly meatier than before she had Marlys. They were enough for her to surround Stu's upturned dick and lean it onto his belly. With a triumphant smile to the camera, Joan titfucked her husband.

"Bravo!" cheered Kendra, raising both arms thanks to Sam's grip.

"It's great," came Stu's labored voice, "but can I finish inside?"

"Of course, Darling," said Joan, disengaging. "All for you, certainly I don't need you there. Except for the percussion." With a naughty look she gave his dick a quick kiss. Then they again did the dog.

Even with the couples' sensory feedback limited to visual, they had much longer and deeper orgasms than they'd expected, followed by redundant declarations of their mutual love. They even moved their cameras, new HD 4k models with ring lights, to bathrooms, along with WiFi tablets, so they could sorta kinda watch each other shower. That was mostly just silly fun, nobody feeling a great need for further extreme arousal. But it gave them a light-hearted finish to what they expected to be a frequent pastime when all kids slept.

***

July 2021:

"Omigod!" said Kendra in a fully-dressed four-person hug. "I, I haven't allowed myself to miss you!"

"Can't believe this is really happening," said Sam.

Audrey laughed. "Once again, we have the experience and you don't!" She got her hands to the butts of both visitors.

"The lifestyle can resume, if we do this right," said Vince, verging on his lecture mode. "This is our eighth foursome. Sorry that we took this long to invite you."

"Oh come on, we know how close you are to the others," said Kendra. She wiggled through to Vince, tiptoed, and kissed him long and deep. Then, for the first time in more than a year, she tried out her seductress voice on someone who wasn't named Sam. "And we're so easy to forget, aren't we?"

Something pushed Vince's cargo shorts into Kendra's.

Audrey hauled off her tunic and waved her breasts around. "We needed more than immunity," she said, grabbing Sam's t-shirt. "We had to get to the point where the demand for STI testing wouldn't take resources away from coronavirus testing." She denuded his upper half, her sober analysis coming from a voice that was almost giddy.

Just as she glommed on Sam, Vince smacked her butt. "Upstairs, Harlot!"

On the way, Kendra felt the need to point out that they hadn't been in total isolation, and two weeks earlier had managed an in-person foursome with Joan and Stu while all three kids had a playdate at the other house. Sam felt uncomfortable about this, because Robin had been the sitter then, and was again tonight for Jeremy and Lorraine. The relationship with Robin, whatever it was, always seemed one-sided, with Robin getting the short end. Even though she seemed happy about it.

As intense as the guests felt when they arrived, they settled in on the bed to more relaxed, sensual activity, which matched the hosts' preference. They emphasized what the mutiplicity of bodies could do for each person.

This was not the first time that Kendra lay on her back while three mouths pleasured her vulva and each breast, but she couldn't pin down the time before this one. Her reflex was to give back, but her arms were stroked to keep her hands at rest, and now and then fingers were offered for her to lick. As much as the foursome with Joan and Stu had reactivated the extra dimensions of her libido, this made them bloom more wildly.

Since the phone sex with Sam, which role-played him pinning her against a wall, Kendra had learned more about her slight affinity for submission. While she didn't like it generally, she could enjoy its effects among people she trusted. Now, she allowed her lovers to delight her body, with Sam wordlessly guiding the others to make the best use of her responses. A sweet orgasm, a hybrid of clitoral and nipple, rose smoothly through her nerves and muscles, and in time gently returned her to baseline happiness.

Not every interaction was this placid. Audrey wanted a high-energy fuck with Sam, and got it. She rode him like a bronco buster, gleefully taunting, "How much spooj you got for me, Puppy?" This told Sam he shouldn't hold back, and they wouldn't be one-and-done. He made sure as he drove into her quim that he attended to her other launch points, gobbling on breasts, nuzzling behind ears, and taking the condom offered by Vince to wrap around his fingers that went a couple inches into her anus. He was almost thrown off when her smile, and touch, and taste, and vaginal grip, got through to him so strongly that he was struck by the realization, I'm fucking Audrey! Sixteen months of pandemic life didn't vanish, but were shaded.

He said, "I've missed you, Broad!"

She cackled, mashed her breasts on his face, and said, "Lick, Puppy!"

Despite this, he was able to wait for her to howl and clench on his putz before he spurted.

Kendra stroked and licked Vince's prick, her first-ever uncut and still her favorite, while watching the porn-scale bang continue. Sam leaned Audrey to the side, pulled out, and left streaks on her belly as he knee walked to her head. "Plenty more," he said, short of breath but still eager, holding his dripping prick out to her mouth. She gulped the bulbous head.

Sam was ready to roll around with her some more, but Audrey held him still and sucked hard. Ever the gentleman, Sam got his hand on her crotch and fingered deep into her slimy twat.

"Vince," said Audrey, "you and your cutie (slurp) can do the nasty (slurp) but I want (slurp) your finish."

Vince lay on his back and gave Kendra a mock-helpless look. "Sorry, Kiddo," he said, "I'm so henpecked I can only dry-hump you."

"I can cope!" said Kendra, giving him a cartoon smooch and mounting him. The hair was now nearly gone from the top of his head, and she chose to believe that his testosterone was properly prioritized.

Audrey's mouthing got Sam very close, making him wonder if she wanted a full swallow. But then she yanked him away, balls first. "Back in the honeypot, Puppy! Give me another load!"

If that was what she wanted, he...made her wait. His drive in missionary was as fast as he dared go without getting himself past the edge. She continued to lubricate, and on his outstrokes there oozed a cream-nectar mix. To him, it didn't feel different than Audrey's unloaded pussy, but he liked that just fine, and the goo seemed to make her very happy.

"Gotta prove I love my husband," said Kendra, almost swooning as she ground on Vince's pelvis. She leaned towards Sam. "Kiss a nip," she ordered.

He complied, letting tongue and teeth get involved.

"Ahhh," said Kendra, eyes closed. "Aaaahhhh! O-ob, viously, the father of m-my children, has gi, given me, ecstasy!"

Sam fucked faster, rubbing Audrey's clit. "Is there a schedule now?" he asked her.

"Uh-hh-huh," said Audrey, torso squirming. "Blast me, then get out of the way!"

He cut loose, seeing from the corner of his eye Kendra being guided gently off of Vince, to lie on his far side. Audrey was clearly in an almost spastic orgasm, but Sam fought off his impulse to stay with her through all of it. When his hose abated, he pulled out and made room for Vince.

Sam grabbed a water bottle from a side table, and glanced at his phone. Nothing from Robin.

Vince rammed almost savagely into his wife's quim, raising her legs against his chest. As far as Sam could tell, Audrey was still cumming. Vince squeezed her breasts together roughly, and started grunting. Audrey's head lolled, and she whimpered.

Kendra worked her way around them as they receded from their peak. She nestled onto Sam, kissed him, and absconded his water bottle.

Vince gently spread Audrey's legs, wriggled his torso between them, and leaned down to kiss her. She ran her fingers through the hair where it was most abundant, on the sides and back.

"Now that's a creampie," said Audrey. "A true slut's greatest reward."

Vince pulled out, and a white rivulet followed.

The four of them had been in touch since the start of lockdown, but there were current details to share while they lolled in the jacuzzi.

"I'm close to my old schedule," said Audrey. "Not only are people flying more, but they feel less guilty about it."

Holding her close, Vince said, "I miss that year-long furlough she was on. I still work from home most of the time."

"CyberFix is big enough now," said Sam, "that Kendra's been able to step back. There are more good execs in place. She picked them out."

"The online travel venture, advice and booking, is pure gig economy," said Kendra, "but at least I'm providing income for the people who used to work for me. And also Robin, who's a natural at customer contact. She says she'll stay with it even if the strip club reopens."

"I bought premiere membership to her cam shows," said Vince. "Just wish I could see her face."

Sam smiled. "She's good about privacy. She even does dances that are different from what she did in the club."

Kendra was loving this, but also getting tired, and had to plan for tomorrow. Word lists for Jeremy's reading, counting games for Lorraine. "Oh, look, there's an elephant in the room. When will we return to the orbit of Greater Neptune?"

Vince and Audrey shared a look. "Wish I could tell you," said she. "We might be close, but we want to make sure that the regulars are fully immune and haven't had health issues. We also want to be really sure that info won't leak where it shouldn't, and make us all look frivolous and irresponsible. Seems like almost any secret thing can be exposed by Russian hackers or ransomware thugs."

"I'm definitely frivolous," said Vince, "but I don't want anyone to think I'm irresponsible."

***

November 2021:

At the hosts' request, everyone continued to wear the clothes they'd arrived in.

"Josephine Mauer, Neal Havratik, Jenna Carlisle," said Audrey, holding an LED candle before her. "Taken too soon. To those who loved them, know that your love enriched their lives, as theirs did for yours."

Vince, standing next to her, also holding a candle, said, "Karl Mauer, Julia Sklodowska, Gary Carlisle, know that our community can still include you. This remains a home for you, if you want it to be."

Kendra's eyes watered. So did Sam's. They stood in the middle of one of many lines of hand-holding, Kendra's to Joan's to Stu's, Sam's to Kim's to Ravi's.

"To anyone who has lost loved ones, or undergone great pain, we support you in whatever you choose, going forward," Audrey continued, her voice shaky. "If you choose to depart now, Godspeed. If you wish to remain, but need caring rather than frivolity, we welcome you, and will tonight keep the living room as clothing-mandatory, and respectful."

"And if you want diversion through Greater Neptune," said Vince, "we will participate with you to the best of our ability. Meeting here again, for the first time in nearly two years, is a cause to celebrate. But we will not insult anyone by claiming that this is what those who are now gone would have wanted. All of our lives are complex and multifaceted. Each of us will choose the time to seek and share joy. None will judge another's choice."

"Thank you for being here," said Audrey.

"Thank you for welcoming us," said Morry, to the mute shock of Sam, Kendra, and maybe everyone else.

In the basement changing room, Nadine approached Sam and Kendra. "The four of us?" she asked. "Closed bedroom?"

Sam had never before seen Nadine look vulnerable, except a few times during sex. "Of course."

Kendra leaned for a word with Joan, who nodded.

They were nude there, and warming to their touches, but paid close attention to Nadine.

Finally she said, "My sister died of the fucking virus the day before the first vaccine was shot into an arm. I was in a helpless rage for months. This man--" Without looking, she found Morry's hand and squeezed it. "--became more than my plaything. He's my goddamn rock. We went fucking nuts through all the lockdowns, but you know what? It got through to us that we'd been skating through life. We could get all the sex we wanted, from anyone who tickled our fancy--and then we couldn't." She laughed, looking at Morry. "The cheating fantasies got even more insane. We sexted all over the place." Her look shifted to Kendra and Sam. "Thanks for humoring me."

"Glad to oblige," said Sam, chortling.

Nadine aimed her gaze at Kendra. "And you. Two healthy kids, and you're a hell-on-wheels nutcracker. Doug never talks about it, but we all know you turned him into a pile of mush. Revenge is a dish best served by a hot, overpowering pussy."

Kendra smiled, but didn't know where this was heading.

"So you two," said Nadine, with a sniffle, "should be among the first to know. Two days ago, I pissed on a stick, and it turned blue."

Now that she knew, Kendra gawked in surprise, and hugged Nadine, squealing.

Sam couldn't resist giving Morry a testosteronic forearm shiver. "Now's the time, right?" said Sam, "with the world coming out of the pandemic?"

"Also, because she'll be thirty-nine when she delivers," said Morry. "We're going to watch the health of the Mom-Baby system really close."

"Ohhh, Honey, I hope you keep the libido!" said Kendra between kisses. "It's so great, if that happens! Sam was up to the challenge, and we've kept raising our bars."

"I want to raise his now," said Nadine, "but just to make sure, in a condom." She looked at Sam. "But you can rawdog my mouth."

More than two hours later, they staggered to a shower in cheating pairs, then looked less ragged as they went to the pool.

In a jacuzzi, Nadine said, "It's getting to be more work all the time to look like this. Might as well take a break and look like hell."

Sam leaned against her and raised her nearest breast above the foam. "Some of us have learned what a turn-on motherhood is."

"It'll serve people right," said Nadine. "I'll sext my stretch marks." Then she observed a time limit for her condition, and moved up to sit on the rim.

"After I cover 'em with spooj," said Morry. Kendra had never seen his face show so much open affection.

"Maybe this is a good time," said Kendra, "for us to become less superficial. Nobody's looks last forever."

Greta and Herb joined them. "That's the wisdom of the true libertine," she said. "I mean, look at what I'm hitched to."

Herb, bald and baggy-eyed, strong-legged but paunchy, smiled and waved.

Then Greta and Herb started making out, to the point of wrapping legs.

"Whoa!" said Morry, wincing.

"You darn kids!" Sam laughed, "don't you have any shame?"

"I sure hope they don't!" Kendra exulted. Then she started chanting, "Doggy-style! Doggy-style!"

At least ten people in the pool picked up the chant. Herb and Greta stood up in the middle of the jacuzzi, crotches clear of the water, and obliged them.

(The end)