Kendra Fulfills Some Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Same here. I didn't realize I had such control fantasies, but fucking you when you were bound and gagged made the experience ten times more fantastic."

"Speaking of which..." She turned over awkwardly, the broom handle still between her ankles, to remind me that her wrists were still taped to her elbows. Part of me didn't want to free her, relishing the feeling of dominance I still had. But I also knew that all things must pass. Rather than trying to unwind the tape, I picked up the scissors, slipped them carefully under the tape where there was a little gap between wrist and elbow, and cut her free. Then I did the same thing for her ankles.

She put her arms around me and whispered, "I like you a lot, Kev. Aside from your technique in bed, I just feel comfortable and safe being around you."

"Me too," I said. "It took me a long time to work up the courage to ask you out -- I'm usually pretty shy around women. But I don't feel any need to be shy around you."

We both slid out of bed, went to the bathroom and took facecloths to wash up the cum and residual hand cream on various parts of our bodies. Then we crawled back under the covers, held each others' naked bodies for a long time, and finally rolled over to slip into a deep, contented sleep.

**

After a quick morning blow job followed by a long, shared shower and then breakfast, she put on her freshly-laundered panties and the rest of her clothes and kissed me good-bye, making me promise to do this again very, very soon. She didn't have to ask me twice, and before she left, we already had another date pencilled in for Saturday the following week.

I was determined not to be caught so unprepared next time. Tape and broomsticks work pretty well as impromptu bondage equipment, but I knew there were lots of much better equipment out there, and I wanted to have some ready. There wasn't time for mail-order, so I did some internet research and found a sex shop not too far away that advertised that it specialized in bondage equipment.

I wasn't quite sure where to start, but a very helpful saleswoman named T'Jalla, figuring out right away that I was new to this, took me under her wing and showed me around. She was so frank and matter-of-fact about kinky sex that she put me at ease right away. The first thing she did was find out my situation, whether I was buying for myself, another man or a woman, and how much I knew about what my partner liked. I explained that we had only been together once so far, but that she clearly liked being fucked while bound and gagged, liked anal sex, and was clearly pretty experienced at both. That gave T'Jalla all she needed to work with me on some equipment.

The first thing that went in my basket was a pair of padded leather handcuffs. "Some people like the traditional metal ones, but sometimes they can really chafe, and fumbling with the key can be a turnoff. These close with velcro fasteners that you can open easily, but she won't be able to reach. I'd start with these until you've had more time to learn her preferences."

Next, the broomstick was replaced by a proper spreader bar with wrist and ankle cuffs, also with velcro closers. T'Jalla was a great believer in quick release, just in case the sub started to choke, freak out, or otherwise needed to be released with no fuss and delay. Knowing Kendra as well as I knew her already, I doubted that would happen, but I agreed that it's best to be on the safe side.

Next came some straps in case we decided on a spread-eagle position. I told her that my bed had a header and a footer that you could attach things to, so she sold me a set of four straps with leather cuffs on one end and clips on the other that would secure them once they were wrapped around a bedpost.

The wall of gags was bewildering in its variety. Ball gags of all shapes and sizes, penis gags, bit gags, novelty gags shaped like dog bones and other fanciful objects, panel gags ... I didn't know where to start. Seeing my bewilderment, T'Jalla stepped in to help me out again. "Ball gags are very popular. Men like to see the ball stuffed in their partner's mouth, and women like the fact that you can sort of talk around them if you really need to get something across. But they don't do much for properly silencing someone." Remembering that final orgasmic scream, I suggested that something that was better at silencing would be a good idea.

We looked at penis gags, but T'Jalla suggested we hold off on them until I knew her better. "Personally, I hate the feeling of something pushed too far back in my mouth. I don't mind going deep on a real cock, but I need to be able to control how far it's in and for how long. Having one locked in place is just too uncomfortable and scary."

She picked up a wide leather panel gag with a stuffer built into it, sort of like a ball gag but slightly flatter and softer. "Do you know if she's OK with having things stuffed in her mouth?" I told her about the panties. "This might be what you need, then. It's one of my personal favourites, and I can wear it a long time without discomfort. The stuffer will hold her tongue firmly against the floor of her mouth, and the panel will stifle any sound that tries to come around it." I could see that the stuffer came in several sizes. T'Jalla picked up the middle-sized one. "This is probably the safest bet to start with."

Now butt plugs. She showed me that they came in various substances -- soft gel-like compounds, glass, silicone, steel. "The gel plugs are the most comfortable, but I've always found them hard to get in -- they keep bending and squishing every which way. Some people are really turned on by the feel of steel, but if you aren't sure, the firm silicone ones are the best compromise. They're easy to clean and feel really erotic. These ones" -- she picked up one from a display -- "are my personal favourite. The taper makes them easy to get in. This narrow part is called the 'snapback,' and a really small snapback like this means that they aren't likely to slip out until you or she pulls them out. And the flange is really wide to make sure they don't disappear.

"You mentioned that she likes anal sex, so she'll likely enjoy these. Do you have any idea how big an object she can take in her ass?"

"Well, she took an average-sized cock with no problem at all. I have no idea how much bigger she'd enjoy taking up there."

"It doesn't sound as though there's much point in the small ones. They're really designed as trainers, and it sounds as though she's plenty trained already." She handed me a medium plug and a large one. "You can see which of these feels best in her. Maybe the first time, try them before you put on the gag so she can give you an opinion."

I told her what Kendra had said about pain, so we passed on the racks of floggers, paddles, nipple clamps, and other devices of mild torture. She showed me the room of really high-end stuff -- bondage frames that would hold a person in doggy position by the wrists, ankles and neck. Suspension frames for people who didn't want to put big hooks in their ceiling. Fucking machines. Cages. Racks. Saint Ambrose crosses. "I wanted to show you what you might want to work up to some time, but it's best to start with a few basics for now. Later, you might find it fun to shop together if you want to expand your collection. But I guarantee you'll have fun with what you've got in your cart already."

T'Jalla ended by selling me a bottle of toy cleaner, some water-based lube -- "It's the easiest to clean up," she explained -- and some silicone-based lube. "For anal sex, a lot of people like silicon because it won't disappear part way through a session." She didn't recommend the numbing cream. "Any pain is usually just on first insertion, and it goes away really quickly. If anything hurts more than that, it means there's something wrong -- too big, too fast, too forceful, wrong angle. Pain is your signal to figure out what's wrong and fix it. It's not a good idea to take it away."

I was really glad I'd found a salesperson who was so knowledgeable and so approachable. I would have been lost among all those choices. I thanked her profusely and added a big tip after she had rung up my purchases. I knew that I already had more equipment than would fit on, or in, any normal human being at one time. But it would be nice to have choices. I also liked the idea of coming back later to do some couple shopping if we wanted to extend our selection of toys. For now, at least I could put away the duct tape and the broom handle.

**

Next Saturday, I suggested that Kendra pick a place for dinner, and we ended up at an Italian place that was new to me. We were both so horny that we could cheerfully have skipped the fancy meal and just grabbed a drive-through burger to get to the next part of the evening as soon as possible, but to tell you the truth, I really enjoyed her company, and a leisurely meal was a good opportunity for conversation. We never seemed to run short of things to talk about, and she seemed to value my conversation as much as I did hers.

After dinner, we ended up back at my place again, having a drink or two on the couch before moving on. Part way through the second one, I put my hand on her knee and began to slide it up under her dress. She didn't resist me; in fact, she pressed closer to me the higher I put my hand. FInally it was resting on the outside of her panties, and I could feel the cleft of her pussy lips through the fabric. We stayed like that for several minutes while we both savoured the erotic sensation of an intimate feel through underwear.

Her next move was to lean back from me slightly, breaking my hold on her pussy. She reached both hands to my waist and undid my belt and my pants, pulling the zipper all the way to the bottom. Then she hooked the front of my underwear down and let my cock, which had been straining at the material for some time now, pop free. She leaned down and took it between her lips, running her tongue expertly around the tip and over the slit at the end. She massaged my slit for several minutes, letting the sensation build, then began taking more and more of my cock into her mouth.

She gently pushed me onto my back on the couch, then came around and straddled my chest as she continued to suck my cock. In that position, the upwards angle of my cock perfectly matched the angle of her throat, and she worked it gradually farther and farther into her mouth until she had its entire length down her throat. She held me in her balls-deep for a few seconds, pressing her lips firmly against my scrotum just above my balls, then came part way up for air before taking me all the way down again. I felt her long braids brushing against my skin where it was exposed above my cock, until she reached back with one hand to hold them out of the way.

The feeling of her throat muscles massaging my cock was amazing. I had been treated to blow jobs before, and some had been very good, but I had never before met a woman who could take all of me down her throat and come up smiling. Other women usually stopped when my cock reached the back of their mouths, which was good and never provoked a complaint from me, but this full-on deep throat was far more amazing.

She obviously knew that if she kept this up too long, I'd cum then and there before we got on to the rest of the evening, so after a few minutes she stopped, stood up and said, "Delicious!" Then she turned her back. I saw a short zipper in the back of her dress, so I knew what my next job was. I pulled the zipper down and she shimmied out of the dress, picked it up, and hung it over the back of a chair. Then I unhooked her lacey black bra and replaced it with my hands. Still behind her, I gently massaged those perfect, firm breasts, feeling their nipples harden against my palms.

My pants and underwear, with my cock still sticking out over the top, were an encumbrance, so I slid them off and added them to the little pile on the chair. She turned to face me and grasped the bottom of my shirt, and I put my hands up over my head so she could pull it off. The sleeves ended up inside-out, but I figured I could deal with that in the morning. Right then I just relished the feeling of standing naked in front of my almost-naked colleague and lover.

We headed to the bedroom. This time I'd had the foresight to protect the bed with something -- in fact, with a very large baby's changing pad. We could both drip and ooze all we liked, and all I'd need to do is throw it in the wash in the morning.

She laid on her back on the pad and lifted her bum the way she had before so I could slide her panties, already wet, down her legs and off. This time I didn't stuff them in her mouth. I had a much more professional device for that, and besides, I had some more designs on that mouth before I sealed it up.

Kendra rolled over and started tonguing my nipples, pressing them firmly but not painfully between her lips and circling her tongue around them. I keep the small amount of hair that grows there shaved for this sort of occasion -- no woman really wants a mouthful of hair when she's exploring a man's nipples.

My nipples are very sensitive to erotic stimulation, and aside from the obvious more penetrative activities, this was one of my favourite sexual experiences. She sensed my arousal, and kept up the tongue action for several minutes, occasionally bringing her hand up for an extra squeeze to make sure my nipples stayed perked up. Then she changed position and crouched over me so that her feet were at the head of the bed. She went back to tonguing my nipples again, only this time, her café-au-lait breasts were dangling right in front of my mouth. I took the hint and began sucking and licking her nipples, so much larger and more enticing than mine. The feedback between the two of us working on the same body parts at the same time drove us both to new heights.

She slid her mouth down my body, kissing and licking all the way, until she could take my cock in it again. That brought her wet and musky pussy right in front of my mouth, and I eagerly started licking it, nibbling her labia and flicking her clitoris with my tongue, occasionally running it further down to penetrate her vagina with the tip. The blow job she gave me was perhaps not as focussed as the first one -- she was pretty distracted by what was going on in her pussy -- but she wasn't getting any complaints from me. Just like our nipples, the feedback between our genitals in the 69 position was intoxicating.

After we were both thoroughly worked up from the preliminaries, I broke away and pulled my bag of new restraints from under the bed. I laid them out neatly on the bedspread, and she scooched around to get a good look. Her face broke into a wide grin. "I see you've been doing some shopping. Nice!"

"Shall we start with this?" I said, holding up the spreader bar. She obligingly rolled onto her back and positioned her ankles to receive it. It was collapsed to its storable length of about half a metre, but I telescoped it out to its full length of just under a metre. As I fastened the velcro cuffs snugly around her ankles, I added, "Better than a broom handle?"

"I have to say the broom handle did its job really well, but this looks a whole lot better." She positioned her wrists on the bar so I could fasten the wrist cuffs around them. She wrestled with it for a minute to check how thoroughly she was restrained, and evidently approved.

I held up the panel gag with the stuffer built into it. "T'Jalla recommended this for getting you as close to silenced as possible for anyone who's still breathing."

"T'Jalla? Isn't she great? I've been to that shop a few times, and I always make a point of coming when she's on shift."

That was all the small talk we were going to have for a while -- we could compare notes on T'Jalla later. She opened her mouth and I pushed the stuffer firmly into it, then buckled the strap behind her head when she raised it off the bed.

Wow. That was the sexiest look I had ever seen. Just to demonstrate, she screamed into the gag, and sure enough, the scream came completely thorough her nose as a somewhat subdued "Mmpphh."

I started stroking her pussy again. "Last time we drilled your ass, and you've just done wonderful things to me with your mouth. Tonight I want to try the one hole I haven't been into yet. But don't worry, I don't intend to ignore your asshole." I held up the two butt plugs in front of her leather-covered face. "Which one do you think you'd like?"

Damn. I'd momentarily forgotten T'Jalla's advice to hold off on the gag until Kendra had discussed her preference with me. But it didn't seem to matter. She sized them both up for a few seconds, then turned her head toward the larger one, nodded, and made a noise that, using context, sounded like a very muffled version of "That one."

At its widest point, the plug was quite a bit bigger in circumference than my cock, although of course it narrowed quickly at the snapback. If she could get it past her sphincter, it would sit comfortably inside her, filling her up and massaging her from the inside as we moved.

With her wrists cuffed to it, the spreader was automatically held up and her body folded back to display all her personal bits, unlike the broom handle that I had to hold up and out of the way. I decided on the water-based lube, since, once the plug was in, it wouldn't be moving around the way my cock had been. I put a generous dollop on the tapered tip of the plug, and worked some more into her anus with a fingertip. While I was at it, I sank my finger into her as far as it would go, provoking a satisfied "Mmpphh" from her gagged mouth.

After a minute or two of digitally exploring her nether regions, I pulled my finger out and substituted the end of the plug. I pressed firmly and turned it back and forth, and got the tip in easily. As I pushed more and more of it in and the circumference increased, it took more and more pressure to persuade her sphincter to open up for me. I could see the concentration on her face as she focussed on getting past the initial pain and letting the intruder past her anus and up her rectum. If she'd made any noises of serious pain, I would have backed off, but I figured that, since she had chosen the bigger of the plugs, she must have been confident that we could make it fit.

Finally, the plug went in past its widest point, and her asshole eagerly sucked the rest in right up to the flange. She made a satisfied sigh. I gripped the flange and moved it in and out a little to give her an anal massage, and was rewarded with a draw-out "Mmmmmm" of enjoyment. She might have purred if she hadn't been gagged.

I returned my attention to her pussy, pulling her labia apart with my fingers and licking the sensitive bits within, this time from the angle opposite to my inverted 69 licking. Her clit, which always peeked out a little from under its hood, was now fully exposed, distended by sexual sensation and waiting anxiously for more attention. I flicked it gently but rapidly with my tongue, and shifted my grip so I could hold her lips apart with one hand while I thrust the butt plug a centimetre or so in and out with the other. I didn't want to pull it out too far and make her repeat the unpleasant business of getting the wide part past her sphincter. I just pulled it enough to give her some anal sensation to augment what I was doing to her clit.

Her deep breathing had turned into heavy panting, and I knew that I had her on the edge of another massive orgasm. I was getting pretty close to the edge myself, and my cock was screaming at me to plug it in somewhere. I obliged, sliding it into the thoroughly slick vagina that was waiting for it -- no need for extra lubrication on that body part. I gave a few thrusts, and it welcomed me in balls-deep.