Kendra Fulfills Some Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesus, did she have great Kegel muscles. Her vaginal walls gripped the entire length of my shaft, the sensation just as exhilarating as, but totally different from, the sphincter grip I had experienced from her anus the week before. I couldn't keep playing with her clit with my hands while I was thrusting in that position, but I tried to come in from an angle that would keep it massaged with the base of my cock while the tip was doing its job further up her vagina. It seemed to be paying off, because the rhythmic "Mmpphhs" got louder and even more enthusiastic.

I was trying to hold back and let her cum first. But the intense Kegel massage I was getting forced my nascent orgasm to keep climbing until I couldn't hold off any longer. I finally held a deep thrust and let my cock erupt in an explosive orgasm, pulsing as it pumped squirt after squirt of cum deep into her vagina.

I rested for a minute or two, holding my gradually softening cock in place. Then, so as not to lose all the buildup we had been doing, I reached down and started massaging her clit before her arousal could come too far off-peak. I didn't worry about the sloppy mess I had just made in her vulva; I just used it as extra lube while I worked her clit and pumped her arousal back up to where it had been, and beyond. She rocked against me as we worked her sensitive parts together, and her "Mmpphhs" built up and finally released as another orgasmic scream ripped out her nose. A squirt of fluid spurted from her pussy and soaked the change pad beneath her hips.

We laid side by side for a while, both exhausted. I kept my hand on her pussy, a finger still between her lips, but didn't fiddle with her clit, which I knew wouldn't appreciate any more stimulation for a little while. But, after a few minutes to recharge, she began rocking against my hand. I took the hint and started working her pussy again, more gently this time but just as persistently, as she slowly built back up to another orgasm. This one wasn't as spectacular as the first, and wasn't accompanied by another squirt -- evidently she was out of ammunition in that department -- but it was clearly no less satisfying. Putting my hand between her cuffed, spread legs and working her gradually up to orgasm after orgasm was almost as satisfying as having my own. I felt as though I totally controlled her body, dialling up the sensation at will. This was largely an illusion, of course -- nothing much would have happened if she hadn't been working with me all the way -- but it suited my dom personality to feel as though it was all my doing.

Finally she shook her head, which I took as an indication that the orgasm fountain was running dry. I took my hand out of her pussy, wiped the various substances off on a clean bit of the pad, and cupped one of her gorgeous breasts in my palm while we both slowly recovered. How fortunate, I thought, that men have concave hands and women convex breasts: a perfect fit, and as good an argument for intelligent design as any I've heard.

I came up on my knees and reached behind her head to unbuckle the gag, and she raised her head a bit to help. I decided to leave the spreader in place for a few more minutes, just so I could continue to enjoy looking at the way she was trussed up.

"My God, Kendra, where did you get such a great cunt-grip? I've never felt anything quite like it!"

"Exercise, Kev, exercise. Every morning I put a Kegel ball up my twat while I'm having my shower, and use my muscles to keep it there. The biggest challenge is keeping it in while I lift my feet to wash them, but as you can see, it pays off."

"I think I'm falling in love with you, and not just for your spectacular abilities in the sack. But that certainly helps."

Finally it was time to get her out of the spreader before she cramped up. T'Jalla was right -- the velcro made it a snap to remove, even though the closers were arranged so she had no hope of reaching them herself. I tossed the soaked pad and panties into the laundry, we washed up in the bathroom, and snuggled back into bed. I spooned her from behind, again holding a breast and stroking her nipple. She elected to leave the plug in overnight, and I occasionally fiddled with it to make her smile.

I wondered what position and what devices we should try next. The possibilities seemed endless, and the sex shop that T'Jalla worked at offered plenty more if we ran out.

Then another long, deep, well-earned sleep.