Kenna Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bunny are you hurt, they didn't touch you did they?" there better not be one fucking hair out of place.

She shook her head no and continued to cry.

"We're checking out." I say to the still pale faced manager.

"I can offer free breakfast for the duration of your stay, sir." Breakfast. Breakfast? This asshole thought Kenna's life was worth breakfast for a few days? I was livid.

"We're." it came out a little louder than I wanted. I took a breath, "We are checking out and leaving."

The manager turned on his heel looking offended heading to the front desk. I picked Kenna up and sat her on the couch where a few ladies consoled her as I went to the front desk to check out of this vile establishment.

"There is another cabin rental up the street a few miles. It is little bit more pricey but I guess you are paying for the amenity of no racism there. That's where we're going." a man behind says trying to lighten the mood. I turn to say thank you and I see a line behind me. I guess these people were checking out too. The manager realized it at the same time I did and turned a deep shade of red.

"Thank you." I nod at the guy. "I will be having a conversation with your boss. I wonder what the news will call you. Hotel Harry?" I say slipping my card into my wallet.

With that I go get Kenna from the hovering women. Mad that our trip started off so bad I put the bags in the trunk to calm myself down while Kenna gets in the car. As soon as I drop in the car Kenna looks at me with a tear stained face.

"I'm so sorry Axl."

My head draws back, "What do you have to be sorry about?"

"I should have come to you first. I should have established that I was a paying customer before using the facilities. I'm so sorry for putting you in harms way." she choked at that last statement and began to cry again.

I get out, go to her side and grab her in a hug. "Oh bunny you have nothing to be sorry for. It is not your fault that the manager and the cop are racist assholes." She sniffles with a tiny smile.

"Ok now let's go to our new non racist establishment." I kiss her on the nose then go back to the drivers seat.

The next cabin was less eventful thank goodness. We told them what occurred and they offered Kenna a free spa package at their spa. Feeling grateful I gave the manager a nice tip. We drive to our cabin and it's more like a mansion than a cabin. But nothing less than the best for my bunny. Exhaustion from all the drama and crying catching up to her, she unceremoniously drops on the couch with a sigh. I go in the back to our room and see there's a jet tub in the bathroom. I run her a bath and add some bubbles wishing I had some nice candles to light to set a relaxing mood for her.

I find her slumped over with her little arm dangling off the side of the couch looking like one of those ladies from old movies who fainted just so on the couch. Scooping her up I take her to the tub to sit on the edge. I start to undress her and she stirs bringing me in for a kiss. She's had a hard day so I pull back to continue undressing her then gently placing her in the warm water. I pick up her clothes, put them in a bag, then come back to wash her. Now I am a man and washing her gets me harder than steel, especially with her little coos of appreciation but she's been through a lot today and I just want her to relax.

"Are you gonna join me?" she looks at me with those wide brown innocent eyes with promises behind them.

"No. I want you to relax. You have had an eventful day." She lets me finish washing her then I pick her up and wrap a towel around her and walk her to our room.

Quickly I leave not wanting her to see how hard I am. I start the shower and my hand flies to my length needing a release before I go lay down with her in the bed. I squeeze my shaft then slowly work my hands up and down until I feel the tell of my climax tingling up my legs and down my spine. My orgasm shoots my essence to the other side of the shower landing on the wall. Chuckling I grab the shower head to rinse it off. I wash myself swiftly and exit the shower. I expect to see Kenna sleep under the covers but she's sitting up waiting for me. She's so adorable.

I sit on the bed beside her and grabs her leg to massage it. We talk about everything while I explore her shapely legs, even her tiny toes painted blue. I see her eyes getting heavy but she doesn't want to sleep for some reason, so I turn her around on her stomach and begin to massage the knots out of her body. She moans in gratification then she gets silent and I know she's sleep by her steady breathing. I pull the blankets over her, cut off the lights then get back in bed beside her. I fall asleep staring at her in the dark.

"Axl. Wake up." I feel my body slightly shaking. I wake up to feel skin against my body and Kenna shaking me.

"What is it?" I ask blearily.

"I'm horny and I want you to fix it."

"Huh?" my brain is still foggy with sleep.

I hear her smack her teeth then roll me over on my back. She climbs up my body and I inhale her scent. She gently grinds her pussy on my lips. Oh she wants me to fix it. I grab her hips and snake out my tongue loving the long groan she lets out. I suck on her lips and lick up her drenched sex with the flat of my tongue. Kissing her below has to be one of my favorite things to do. I smack her ass and she yelps grinding harder on my face. She starts to rotate her hips in circles as I circle my tongue inside of her and around her hard little clit. Her hips start to pump harder and she runs her nails through my scalp gripping my hair riding me moaning my name. Fuck she's so hot. She comes on my tongue slowing down then trying to pull away from me but I'm not done with her yet. I keep licking and sucking vigorously clamping her to my mouth by her hips as she starts to ride my face again. She groans deep in her throat and slams her hand on the wall above me picking up speed with my chin rubbing against her as she rides me harder.

"Oh god what are you doing I'm-'' I feel liquid slide down my face to pool beside my head and that spurs me on even more. I rock her on my mouth like how she was riding me and she squirts out again screaming my name. Her legs shake uncontrollably so I suck on her clit, her body is thrown back as her hands rest on my stomach and she chants 'oh god' over and over with every spurt that comes out of her. Spent she falls back. I pull her from on top of me and smile down at her. She grabs me by my cock and slides me up and down her slit. It's been a while since I've been inside of her and I think I can come just from this stimulation. Rubbing my cock on her plump little lips running along her clit she starts to buck her hips coming again. I can't handle it anymore. I can't. I grab my shaft and plunge into her bottoming out as she's still coming.

Her pocket still clenching and unclenching I have to close my eyes not to come too fast. She settles down and I begin to stroke long and deep with my thighs slapping against hers feeling her sweet treasure mold to me wanting to milk me dry. I dip down to grab a nipple in my mouth circling her tight hard nipple loving the sounds escaping her throat. She runs her fingers up the back of my thighs making me buck involuntarily inside of her surprised that I like the feeling. My strokes get more erratic as I feel my scrotum tighten. I lean forward so I'm gliding heavily against her hard little clit as I pump inside of her. Her hands grip my butt pounding me inside of her as she undulates under me. She comes hard moaning at the top of her lungs clamping down on me with her glove. Two more strokes inside of her and I explode into a million pieces. I keep grinding because I can't stop coming. She fondles my balls and I spew out a little more come then fall like a log to my side.

I wake up with Kenna's warm little body wrapped around mine. I wish I could stay like this for the rest of my life. Knowing she would be famished when she wakes up, I stalk to the kitchen hoping to find something decent to cook. Shit. With all the excitement yesterday, I forgot to go buy groceries. Letting out a heavy sigh, I throw some clothes on and make my way to the restaurant to order some breakfast. I pick up our food passing a flyer boasting an adult meet and greet. Maybe we would check it out later. I place the steaming food on plates then a tray to take to the angel in the bed. Standing there, I admire her dark brown skin stark against the white linen. Her leg is throw up showing her plump lower lips. This position makes her ass look decadent with prominent dimples on her lower back winking at me.

Her unruly head pops up, "Food. I smell food." Her butt gives a jiggle that makes me bite my lip. She turns on her back languidly stretching with her perky breasts reaching for the ceiling as she arched her back with a moan. I don't think I'll ever get enough of her.

Smiling I walk to her, waiting for her to sit all the way up before I hand her the tray of food. Those eyes of hers look up at me somehow emoting a thank you through her eyes. My heart strings pull. I go get my food and we eat in companionable silence when a thought occurs to me.

"Bunny, what's your favorite color?"

"Yellow. Bright sunny yellow but not neon yellow, although I don't mind neon yellow." she popped a berry in mouth.

"I bet you can't guess my favorite color." no one can ever guess what my favorite color is.

"Oh I know a lot about you." she says sucking on a melon. Not sexually, but it looks like she trying to suck the juice down before she eats it. Even though the action was still sexy as hell.

"Is that so? Shoot." I challenge.

"Yup. Your favorite color is grey. You're a hopeless romantic, you most likely weren't very popular in school when you were younger, you're terribly shy, and you come from a big family."

"What makes you say all that?" I'm genuinely curious.

"Well, your favorite color is definitely grey because although most people have a majority of black or white in their wardrobe, you have a lot of grey. Your favorite wash rag is grey. Even though you have at least twenty wash cloths at your house, you wash the grey one weekly so you could use it again instead of throwing it in the dirty clothes like other people. You're a hopeless romantic because you'll tell me that you read those books for the action and sex scenes but, you smile when you come to a romantic part of the book. When an action scene pops up, you grip the book a little tighter like you're right there in the midst of the fight. And when a sex scene comes up, you'll look around the room to make sure no one can see what you're reading or somehow read your thoughts. I know you weren't very popular because on our first date you were incredibly nervous to show me 'your world'. When you're nervous you tap your thumb against things. The steering wheel, the gear shift, hell even your thigh. You also rub the back of your neck. You missed about four good parking spots on our first date you were so nervous. When you said you wanted to show me your world you were confident as fuck but the entire time we were at the con, you kept looking at me to make sure I was truly enjoying myself. Which I really did. You were probably in some anime club or D and D club when you were in high school and despite your stature, you got made fun of. You got to college and out of that awkward lanky stage and decided to take up some self defense. Maybe some karate. Nah, you look more like a kick boxer. Hence the muscular stature you have now and the constant gym going. I know you're shy because again on our first date, when I ran to you after my bathroom break, your cheeks got so red. When I introduced you to my friends, you slightly got behind me knowing damn well they can still see you behind me. How do I know you come from a big family? Maybe because you're shy and you're uncharacteristically nice but also tend to blend into the background which makes me believe you're closer to being the middle child rather than the youngest or oldest."

I'm shocked. Speechless. I looked at her with a deeply furrowed brow.

"No I haven't been stalking you and no I have never met you before the first time we met. I'm just a watcher. People do these little things all the time not realizing it. These little quirks that tell so much about them. It's fun learning about people. I like to know people in an intimate way and that's about as intimate as it can get." she ends taking a sip of her juice.

"Wow. You pretty much read me like a book." it's kind of scary but at the same time I like that she's paid so much attention to me that she knows me like that.

She laughs, "I know right. So what's on the agenda for today?"

"Well I was just gonna play it by ear. Do you have any requests?"

"No, but I'm gonna go to the store. You don't have to go if you don't want to but I am definitely going." She get's up to take a shower.

I finish eating my food then get into the shower when she gets out. I'm still shaken by the way she knows me. It makes my heart soar. I think I love her. We both finish getting ready then make our way to the stores. I figured she wanted to shop for clothes or shoes but she wants me to stop at a souvenir store. Watching her jump from section to section makes me smile at how care free she is. She would show me a different object telling me who it was for bouncing from foot to foot with excitement.

"One day I'm gonna have to meet these people." I say seriously but also half way joking so she doesn't know that deep in my heart I want to meet the people who raised her into the beautiful woman she is.

She instantly stops bouncing. "Maybe." she says thoughtfully.

Wanting to change the subject I turn to get a basket to put all her possible purchases in. I don't know what's wrong with me. I have never really felt this way about a woman but she makes my insides soar. I don't want to lose her ever. I walk away giving her space but then I feel her tiny little hand slip into mine. She looks up at to me with a smile in those beautiful brown eyes. I know most people are enamored with colored eyes and I used to be one of those people, but her soulful brown eyes that look black at certain moments pull me in. It's fascinating. You can compare blue eyes to the ocean, green like freshly cut grass or grey like storm clouds, but with brown I have never heard a kind thing said about them. Seeing her brown eyes in the sun are like beautiful golden rays of dark copper. It turns into the gold that turn people into a frenzied mess to acquire. Brown like the Mother Earth with which our beautiful plants and trees sprout from. To the world, brown eyes may be unremarkable but to me she holds the universe in those big round innocent eyes of hers.

"Axl." she says in a sing song voice.

"Yes bunny?"

"You weren't paying attention." she laughs. "It's fine. I was just saying I need my hand to pay." she kisses the back of my hand then lets go.

I watch her pay for her loot and listen to the lady compliment her smile. She looks down bashful saying thank you. We leave and spend the rest of the day just walking the city, eating at restaurants outside talking, more shopping and then we ran into a couple around our age. They wanted to come to the meet and greet. We agreed then parted our ways.

She was taking forever in the bathroom. I rolled up my sleeves to give a more relaxed look when I hear the door open. She looked like sex rolled in lust sprinkled with fantasy. I suppose the dress wasn't overtly sexual but with her curves, anything she wore would be considered sexy. She was wearing a baby blue satin dress that reached well past her knees but had a severe tempting split all the way up to her thigh. The straps seductively hanging off her shoulders but her hair is straight. I have never seen her hair straight before. It's long with tendrils brushing the tops of her breasts while the rest cascades down her back. She stands a little taller with baby blue platform heels. Her eyes look sultry with the eyeshadow perfectly done around her eyes with her lashes thicker and longer. Ruby red lipstick on her fuck me mouth. I want to fuck her right here against that wall. It takes two strides to reach her. I grab her face in my hands kissing her, slipping my tongue in her minty mouth. Our tongues roll against each other trying to be closer, deeper.

My hand slides down her thigh to grip it and bring it around my waist. She climbs up me with hungry hands quickly trying to unbutton my shirt shoving it around my shoulders. Pressing her chest against mine I swear I can feel her hard nipples through her dress. Her nails scrape through my scalp making me involuntarily buck my hips. Hastily I unbuckle my pants, crowding them down my legs. I grab my pulsing cock moaning. My hand reaches between her legs to my own personal heaven. I lightly bite down on her shoulder because the sexy little minx doesn't have on any panties. After I regained a little composure I rub my engorged head on her weeping lips. Not being able to take it anymore I thrust into her with one strong stroke feeling her grip me. I grunt as she moans my name in my ear. I feel her breath coming out harder and her groans grow louder. Her insides clamp around me and I can't hold it in any longer. With an animalistic growl I empty inside of her inhaling her hair as my climax races through me. She collapses in my arms with a small laugh.

"Sorry bunny I couldn't help myself."

"Well if you didn't get to me first then I would have jumped you 'cause damn man you look like fine on a stick."

I laugh then help her to steady on her skyscrapers of heels. We fix ourselves then head to the meet and greet. We see the couple and they are already tipsy or high. The girl gushes over Kenna's outfit. The guy goes off somewhere while the girl grabs Kenna to the dance floor. The DJ turns on a new dance hit and the girl tries her best to dance to the beat. Kenna shows her how to move, moving with her to the beat. Kenna turns around grinding her hips onto the girl and I won't lie, I'm getting aroused seeing this display. Two dances later and they giggle towards me. I think it's my turn to dance with her. She smiles saucily at me turns on her heel and leads me to the dance floor. This is supposed to be a meet and greet, but it's more of a party. She grabs my hips biting her lip looking up at me with a smirk. She shimmies down my legs then rolls her body back up against mine. All I can do is stand there shocked. Turning around she rolls her entire body to the rhythm with her ass brushing softly against my groin. I grab her hips moving with her and the rhythm. The song changes and she turns to me giggling.

"Axl you've got moves!"

"Me? Who taught you to move like that?" I ask holding her hips.

"Uh I don't know if you recognized this but I am black." she motions to herself.

"Being black doesn't buy rhythm bunny." I pull her in for a kiss.

We enjoy the rest of the night dancing and eating hor derves. She even got to pass out some business cards. All in all it was a great night but I had to be inside her one more time. They way that dress clings to her curves and how that silk feels between my fingers gives me the shivers. Those unusual platforms on her tiny feet giving her legs a sexy boost. Although we had a nice quickie before the meet and greet, I still wanted her. I wanted to be so deep inside her that you can't tell where I end and she begins. I must have blanked because we were at our cabin.

Walking through the door, she shoves me against it rub my cock through my pants. She grabs my belt and leads me down the hall to our room. This shit is sexy as fuck. Crawling on the bed she slowly lifts her dress over her voluptuous ass smacking it. I didn't have to be told twice. Shoving down my pants stepping out of them taking in the view of Kenna's ass plump and round with those precious fat lips poking out. My stomach clenches. I run my hands along the curve of her spine over globes. Falling to my knees I pull her hips into my mouth tonguing her from her tight brown star to the tip of her clit. It's like I'm starved for her pussy. My face is basically covered in her honey. Her moans get louder so I start to suck harder on her clit making her grab the blankets in her fists. The cries of her climax pull me to my feet to bury my hard cock inside of her. She shakes purring like a kitten. I stroke deep inside of her slow at first holding her hips watching her ass jiggle as our hips meet. Watching my angry shaft enter and exit her pretty brown lips with her cream covering me. Can't take it. I speed up slapping her cheeks and she yelps in excitement. Stroking hard, fast and deep she starts to meet my thrusts. I grab for her silk straight locks arching her back further. She feels so good with her tightness sucking at me. With a groan I finish inside her.