Kenna Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I start, trying to figure out where I am. We fell asleep. I slip her out of her dress. She's a heavy sleeper after sex. Clearly we make a habit of falling into a deep sleep after we enjoy each other. Shit. I was inside her twice today and I never used a condom. I'm usually very contentious but this time I dropped the ball. My eyes start to get heavy and a yawn slips out. I'll mention it when we wake up.

I smell the sweet scent of her favorite body wash. Facing the bathroom, I watch as she exits the bathroom with a plume of steam wafting around her. She's not big on towel drying and I definitely have no complaints since I get this beautiful view of her ass jiggle as she walks.

"Uh hey bunny, we have to talk about something." I nervously rub the back of my neck.

"And what is that?" she turns blessing me with a view of her perky breasts with darker brown nipples.

"Well I didn't use a condom twice now an-''

"Oh I took care of it already." she lightly cuts me off.

"Okay." I grab her in for a kiss thankful that that topic is over with. I get ready because I saw something at the store that I really wanted to get Kenna. Deciding to give each other a break from one another, I head to the store while she stays back to get some work done.

I call her a while later telling her to be ready for me to pick her up for a lunch date. We go to a restaurant that lets you sit outside and I see Kenna make an annoyed face.

"We can move somewhere else if you'd like or we can leave this place altogether." I say not really understanding her mood change.

"It's not the place. It's that." She points to a newspaper saying abortion is now illegal in some state.

"Maybe it shouldn't be illegal but don't you think you should at least give the child a chance to live?" I ask thoughtfully.

"Hmm so you're one of those people huh?" I know it's a rhetorical question.

"Well give me a good reason why an abortion is okay." I challenge.

"I don't think I will because no matter what good substantiated reason I give you, people like you will never understand." she slightly quirks her head to the side looking at me.

People like me? She means people who value life? "No, by all means, let me hear your side of things."

"Kids aren't for everyone." she easily says with a shrug.

"Yeah but if they didn't want kids then they should have used some type of protection from that possibility."

"So you were looking to get me pregnant?" she caught me off guard with that one.

"No but-''

"There are no buts. It is not entirely on the woman to provide protection. I did my part to stay safe but did you? No you didn't. But if I was to somehow get pregnant even though I took all the necessary precautions, then I would still be the one that people like you would look down upon because I got pregnant like I did this by myself. And if I choose that I don't want the baby, then people like you still look down their noses at me. Making abortion illegal just further solidifies in my head that America hates women. We should get to choose what happens to our bodies. People should be able to have an abortion for any reason they choose." she takes a sip of water.

"What about having an abortion at six months in or even nine months. Where do you draw the line?" I will admit that I'm getting a little heated but she seemed completely unruffled with her chin balancing on her palm.

"Ok you're being overly dramatic Axl. Use that big beautiful brain of yours. If a woman is six months, scratch that. If a woman is physically showing the fruits of pregnancy then she wants to keep the baby. The reason why a woman would get a late term abortion is if the baby is already dead and causing serious issues for the mother. Would you want someone to be forced to give birth to an already dead fetus? At any rate, wanting to be able to have a say in what happens to your own body should be a sufficient enough answer but you all tend to melt into hysterics and go to extremes when it comes to women's bodies."

"What if that child is the next great physician to cure cancer?" I shoot.

"Great rebuttal. What if the hundreds of thousands of kids in the foster care system are the next curers of cancer? But they won't be able to get that chance because they are stuck in a world where people cherish unborn babies over the actual living ones. They can't be the next great physician because they will most likely age out of the system and end up on the streets or pushing drugs. Who knows what else, because goodness knows they can't afford college. Even with the meager amount of money they get from scholarships and don't even get me started on student loans."

There was a beat of silence.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but are you guys ready to order?" the waitress asks.

We ordered and stayed quiet when the food came. We ate in silence. So many thoughts raced through my mind. I suppose I could see what she is saying. I would be pissed if someone tried to force me to do something I didn't want to do. Then why was I so passionate about this topic? I would like to use the sorry excuse that it's against my religion but that would be a lie. The truth is I guess it offends me because this is what I was taught by my grandfather. Him and I are extremely close. He was basically my only friend when I was a kid.

"You're right." I say low.

"I'm sorry?" she looks up from her plate.

"No bunny, I'm sorry. You're right. It is selfish of me to push my personal beliefs onto someone else."

"I mean I understand but one thing you have to try to remember is you can say you won't do something because of your beliefs, not tell someone they can't do a certain something because of your beliefs. Live and let live. If what they are doing isn't harming anyone or anything, then let them live their life how the see fit."

I looked at her, really looked at her and it seemed like during that entire exchange, she was so serene. Like her anger didn't spike once. We ate the rest of our lunch in silence.

The past couple of days have been great and I hope to spend more days like this with her. Getting away from all the noise just being immersed with each other, just focusing only on us together. I knew I was in love with her and it seems like no matter what she does or says, it makes me fall deeper in love with her. Maybe it's too soon. She has never even mentioned the L word to me. She seems happy and comfortable around me. That has to mean something right? I hate how I second guess if her feelings are reciprocated. I won't lie, I am a typical person and I require validation that we are on the same page but I don't want to mess up this good vibe we got going on. Maybe I'll bring it up soon. Maybe.

Our last day is today and I wanted to make it a special night so I went to buy groceries to cook her a dinner. I return from the store and she's on the bed with the laptop beside her while her arm is thrown over her eyes slightly snoring. I smile while I close the door so I won't wake her. As I start to prepare our dinner, I remember our morning and how I caught her singing in the shower. She doesn't have a very melodious voice but it made me smile nonetheless. For her to be so comfortable with me that she decides to sing made my heart melt. Usually when someone has a bad singing voice, they refused to sing in front of people, especially a new love because they want to initially be seen as perfect to this new person in their lives. Not my bunny though.

I made the kitchen look real nice with candles, a vase with fragrant flowers inside of it and soft music playing in the background. After I finish prepping the plates, I go get Kenna. She's sitting up on the bed drawing on her laptop. I quietly grab her hand, then guide her to the kitchen where the scent of the meal tickles our noses. With a gasp she looks to me as I pull out her chair for her.

"I knew you were cooking. But I didn't know you were doing all of this." she gestured at the kitchen. "This is beautiful Axl."

Watching her reactions as she ate my food was truly an arousing view. I made her a chocolate lava cake with hints of raspberry for dessert and she nearly squealed with delight. The way she licked the fork made me jump in my pants.

"I saw something at the store that I really wanted to get for you. Now it's nothing big nor extravagant but I did want to get it for you so you could remember this trip and the time we spent together." I was nervous. I slid a small rectangular box towards her.

She furrowed her brows looking at the box curiously. I was afraid she wasn't going to open it or maybe she would just flat our refuse it.

When she opens it, her hand flies to her mouth. "Oh it's beautiful Axl. Could you put it on for me?" she sweeps her hair up exposing her neck to me. I clasp the delicate golden choker around her slender neck with shaking hands. Placing a gentle kiss at the base of her neck I pull her up for a kiss. I can taste the chocolate on her tongue. It feels like her lips are plumper as I pull one into my mouth gently nibbling on it. My hand glides down her back stopping on her ample globes of her ass with fingers splayed pulling her closer to me.

I sweep her into my arms walking to the bedroom to lay her in the middle of it. Slowly we remove our clothes. Once I finish I stare at her naked body. I don't think I have ever truly admired her body before tonight. The smooth silky expanse of dark brown skin glowing under the lights of the room. Her mouth watering perky breasts with deep chocolate nipples with a hint of pink in the middle hardening under my gaze. My eyes drift south over her flat stomach to land on the fat lips of her sweet little pussy. Watching me watch her, she opens her legs to show me her wetness dripping down her leg. I feel a shiver run through my bones while I slip on my condom. I hover over her slipping my tongue between her lips kissing her passionately feeling her grind her hot core on my length. Moving down I take a hard nipple into my mouth swirling my tongue around drawing a moan out of her then moving to the next.

I look into her big eyes as they twinkle at me. I slowly enter her biting my lip refusing to close my eyes. I want to see her. Slow long strokes inside of her she grabs her breasts squeezing them. I bring up her leg stroking harder, hitting deeper inside of her silky tight treasure. She grabs my ass pulling me harder into her pleading at me with those eyes of hers and grinding her hips into mine. Suddenly her back arches off the bed with her head thrown back while her insides are clutching at my cock convulsing around me. She's still pulling me into her riding out her orgasm and I feel mine quickly following hers. I don't know how she did it or why she did it but I could feel her finger rubbing around me from behind causing my orgasm to rip violently out of me. I felt like all the air left my body. Still emptying inside of her I pump wildly until I'm empty. Like a log a fall to her side as she smiled at me. I drifted off.

I was inside of her feeling her heat surround me. Engulfing me. I open my eyes to see Kenna playfully licking my cock head.

"Fuck me." That's all she had to say.

She straddled me moving up and down my shaft squeezing me inside of her making me grit my teeth. She starts to ride me furiously, grabbing my shoulder bucking on me rubbing her little clit on my groin as she enjoys herself. She flicks out her tongue licking me and that was the sexiest thing I have seen. Her orgasm flows through her and she looks down at me deviously getting her feet under me to spear her lithe body down on me. No further instructions needed, I grab her hips pumping inside of her. My breath hitches and I know my climax is coming. She closes her little hand around my throat as I grind harder inside of her. She squeezes my neck as I come with stars winking in front of my eyes and I feel blissfully lightheaded. Together we fall back to sleep with me slipping out of my own personal heaven.