Kennel Club 05: Pet Training Exam

Story Info
A studious pet passes his class.
4.2k words
4.86
2.4k
2
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 01/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up on the last morning of our training was a little different. While I would have loved to give my partners a wake-up call like they had given me the day before, it wasn't in the cards.

We were all woken up by a knock on our cages early that morning, and we were taken to our breakfast and shower session as we had been the previous days. My trainer for the day was the same one who had given me the workout on that first day, and he had to take a bit of extra time cleaning me up.

Between the activities in yesterday's class and our further practice last night, I had gotten a bit messy. Unlike the previous couple of days though, there was none of the warm-up treatment we had been getting. Just a scrub-up and good cleanse to prepare us for the day.

After the cleanup session, we were taken to our kennel and told to put in that last plug. Fortunately, with all the extra practice, we were all successful at getting them in the night before. Some of us had an easier time than others, but we all did it.

The instructor then led us single file to the play area in the main part of the club. A trip I enjoyed very much as I got to stare at a certain brunette's butt the whole way.

He caught me looking and gave an inviting shake as if to say, "Try me later." I certainly didn't need to be told twice. Maybe after all this was done our Masters could arrange a playdate for us, and our red-haired friend too of course.

Following our teacher's lead, we went back behind the main stage used for the club's voyeur shows, and into a big playroom that had obviously been set up for a performance play of some kind.

A large curtain was drawn up in front of a platform in the center of the room, and we were seated in front of it as our instructor gave us our task for the day.

"Ok, First things first, let me see those asses," He said, giving us all a once-over. We all presented to him, showing off the uniform set of bases in each of our well-practiced rears.

"Very good, that's what I like to see. Now, pay attention, here is how we'll be doing your exam," he stated as the curtain was drawn back.

On the stage were six platforms with a tie-down bolt for leashes. Next to each platform were several chairs and a table. Each table had a full set of the same plugs we had been practicing with as well as other toys, bindings, and towels.

"Your exam will be to put on a show for a group of Masters who volunteered to judge you," the instructor waved his arms, gesturing at the chairs. "This will include all of your own Masters, but they won't be judging you of course; we wouldn't want to have any favoritism in the judging after all."

He turned to the trainers, "Alright, I think it's time. Get them tied down and take your places. I'll let the others know they can come down for the show."

My attendant led me to the far side of the stage. When we got to my platform I noticed it was covered in a padded mat with a soft block that could be put down if someone needed to adjust my height for anything.

Using my leash, my trainer guided me onto the platform and then pulled my collar down so my head was about a foot above the securing ring, this put my face at the edge of the platform. Which was about two feet off the ground. When I was at the height he wanted me at, he tied off my leash to the ring, giving me a couple of inches of play but not more than that.

After my leash was secured, my attendant went to the table and retrieved a ring gag. Returning to me, he reached out and took hold of my jaw. Squeezing just a bit to open my mouth, he slid the ring into place. I could feel it holding down my tongue and pressing against the roof of my mouth. The strap was pulled tight around the back of my head, and a small lock snapped into place.

I tried to look around the room as much as I could. Everyone was being arranged in various poses by our attendants. All were secured like me, but some were on their bellies, backs, or sides. It seemed like the trainers were trying to show off their binding skills as much as we were showing off our training.

My trainer pulled my attention back with a firm yank on my collar, making me face him again. Glancing over me with a thoughtful look, he stood back up to retrieve a few other items from the toy table.

Returning with a pair of leather cuffs and a spreader bar, he connected the cuffs through the ring and then strapped them onto my wrists, securing them with locks. The spreader bar was attached to my ankles and extended as far as it could to hold me open for the judges.

Once I was in position and secured to his liking, my trainer stepped back and took a seat beside the table. Their chair was slightly behind the ring of four chairs surrounding the stage, obviously there to have someone to facilitate the show, rather than participate in the judging.

He was also very obviously interested in what was happening, judging by the fact his cock was now ragingly hard. It was even twitching very slightly as he watched me. He was so temptingly close, but thanks to all those bindings on me, too far away to do anything about.

He caught my gaze as I looked at him. Smiling at my obvious frustration, he gave his firm rod a couple quick strokes, pointing it in my direction. "Don't fret, Puppy. I'll have my turn with you later on. I won't forget how good it felt filling you up the other night," he said lasciviously. "But for now, I have to take care of this myself. We aren't allowed to play in this game."

He continued, stroking the length of his cock, and never breaking eye contact with me as he sat there. I was close enough to see the drops of precum that started flowing out as he worked. My mouth betrayed my interest as I started drooling at the sight. "You like that, don't you," he growled at me. "Just a little slutty pup begging for a bone to suck."

Leaning back in his seat, he spread his legs wide letting me see as his sack hung over the edge of the chair, heavy and loaded. He kept up his pace for another minute, never taking his eyes off me. Then he leaned his head back breaking the gaze. A visible shudder ran over him as a gush of cum flowed out and onto the mat below.

He stroked himself until he had milked every drop out before meeting my eyes again. Grinning he looked at me and said, "Preview of what you'll be getting next time I see you here Pup."

He grabbed a towel off a pile behind the table and cleaned up the mess, "Won't do to have the Masters seeing me making a mess when they are here for you, now would it?"

His timing turned out to be impeccable. Just as he finished wiping up, the group of our judges began to wander in.

The big difference between the Masters and Pets was the collars of course. Though the Masters wore bracelets matched to their Pet's collars in black, red, or white leather, and had a band of color in the center. This was mostly to let pets know how to address them if needed since we weren't to ask questions unless prompted.

A blue band meant to address them as Master, a red band was Mistress and a Yellow band meant that you would be told how to address them. No few of them also held keys to the locks that some pets sported hanging from them as well.

As the judges entered the playroom the instructor met them at the door and directed each to a different platform.

Of the four who approached my platform were two Masters and two Mistresses. Three of them were already sporting dicks in various stages of alertness, though it was the Mistress who was the most impressive in that regard. She was winning in both the breast and cock department.

They came over as a group and took their seats. I had seen a couple of them in the club before but hadn't been taken out by any of them. I could feel their hungry eyes on me as I sat waiting for instructions.

When everyone was seated the instructor laid out the rules, " These pets have been training the past several days to serve you all better. So we've asked you to judge how well the training has done. Each of you will have a turn with the pet in front of you. You may use any hole they have as you want, and get them to perform any way you want. The only rule is they cannot be untied from their platform. You may remove their plugs and gags if you want, but not their collars, leashes, cuffs, or bars."

"Once you've had a turn, put a mark on the pet with the marker on the table. You may write whatever you want, but include a number from one to five," he continued. "If the pet's score is better than a 3 after all four of you have had a turn, then that pet will pass and be given a new collar and tag." Looking around and seeing that people were eager to get started he concluded, "You may start whenever you are ready."

With permission given the one Mistress with the impressive hard-on stood up, "I'll go first if no one else minds," she said. After hearing some murmured assent from the other three, she stepped onto the platform and knelt beside me.

Her ample breasts rested against my back as she began running her hands over me. Thoroughly exploring me by touch she stared at my face, running her hands down my neck and shoulders checking to see how tense I was. A single hand stayed on my back as the other reached under me to feel my own cock which was achingly hard by this point. "Hmm," she murmured. Then leaning down to my ears she whispered, "Not a bad package, puppy. Too bad you won't get to use it today." Her hand drifted backward to find the base of the plug that I was wearing. "Now this," she continued, "I'm going to use quite thoroughly, starting right now."

With a gentle pull, she removed the toy from me, leaving me quite an empty feeling, but that didn't last long. She stood and moved behind me. I felt her fingers probing me to make sure I was ready before she began. Then those fingers were replaced by a scorching hot cock.

As she slid into me, I felt my insides shudder as her warmth passed. While not as long as the monster whose cock I had taken the day before, she was every bit as girthy. I could actually feel the ridges of her veins as they entered me.

Leaning over my back, I could feel her breasts pressing down onto my shoulders. Two fingers of each hand found their way to the ring in my mouth as she began to thrust into me. "Good boy," the quiet words graced my ear. "Or would you rather be a good girl? Hmm..maybe just a good Toy? Yes, that's what you are now, my Toy." She decided and gently whispered in my ears.

The ring kept me from making any coherent words. All I could hope was that the sounds I was making conveyed my acceptance of my state.

"Okay then, my little toy, this is what's going to happen," she started pressing harder on the ring's edges as she began to thrust more raggedly, her rhythm breaking. "I'm going to cum in you, then pass you to one of my friends here like a used Fleshlight, but before I do, I'm going to take your gag out because you are going to thank me for filling you up and then throwing you away, understand? Nod your head." I nodded my head in acceptance. "Perfect, good toy."

Her fingers held on tight as she slammed home once, then twice, and on the third hard thrust, she gasped loudly. I felt that mass of heat far inside me as she spent her load deep. I felt pulse after pulse as she filled me, not pulling back an inch until she was empty.

When she finally did backup, I made sure to push down as hard as I could to get every last bit of her gift in me. She pulled out with a sigh. Then I felt the lock on the back of my gag pop open and the strap comes undone.

She came around to my front, gag in hand, and looked at me expectantly.

So I gasped out, "Thank you Mistress for filling me up so well and throwing me away like the used toy I am."

"That's a good toy," she said petting me on the head, "don't worry, that little trick at the end was worth me finding you later down the road."

Walking to the table she picked up the marker, and walking around to my rear again, I could feel the cool tip marking something on the small of my back. What exactly it was I wouldn't find out till all was said and done, But I had earned my first review.

Taking her seat again she waved at the others all of whom were looking hot and bothered by the show they had just seen, "Whoever's next, he's all yours."

One of the two Masters who was waiting turned to the other two judges saying, "I don't know about you, but I don't want to wait after that show. Do one of you want to have the front while I fuck his ass?"

The other Mistress giggled, "You two can go together, I'd like to watch him be double-teamed like that. The toy can take care of the mess I'm going to be after that." That was all the permission the two of them needed.

The first one who spoke proceeded to head right back to where the Mistress had stood moments before and wasted no time taking her place. Easily sliding into my stretched and cum lubricated ass, he gave a slight groan of pleasure as buried himself in me.

The other came to stand in front of my now freed mouth with hard-on in hand. Small pearls of precum were already forming as he worked his shaft. He stopped just shy of sliding in. He brushed the head of his cock against my face, wiping the drops on my forehead, nose, and cheeks before finally giving in to my drooling and panting.

As he finally decided to let me have what I wanted, I started bobbing my head in time with the slapping of balls against my rear. That didn't seem to be what he wanted, however, and a heavy hand landed on the back of my head to hold me in place with him on the edge of my throat pushing in.

With a firm push, he slid as far down my throat as he could, and held me there, with the force of the thrusts from behind bouncing me off him. I held on for as long as possible, but the pressure was too much. I gagged, and he pulled back, "Good toy, that was longer than I expected, but I've got a bit to go still so you need to do better." He slid back just as deep as he was before, but this time pulling back just before my gag reflex kicked in.

This was when the pressure from both sides was finally too much. Between one thrust of the Master filling my ass and bouncing me off the dick in front of me, I exploded. My cum spilled all over the ground beneath me in a sticky wave. The two of them stopped briefly to check what had happened as I spasmed on their spit roast.

"Well looks like you've made a mess little toy," the one occupying my mouth said. "Guess that means we're doing a good job, but you need to finish yours. No more of that until all of us have been taken care of."

The one in my ass started his pace up again. I could feel the load from the Misstress running down my legs at this point as he made room for his own. "You heard him, get to work," he said slapping me on the ass as he rode.

Obligingly I doubled down, squeezing him as tightly as I could on every thrust. I switched to stroking my other Master's shaft with my tongue every time he pulled back, earning me a firm "Good Toy." From him as he worked.

He was the first to burst his dams from my efforts. When he slid down my throat for another hold, I swallowed hard. That was the magic motion, as suddenly the hand on my head gripped my hair, and hot, sticky fluid was rushing down my throat.

I swallowed convulsively, gagging as he pulled back. Still dripping cum as he left my mouth, he made a point of dragging across my face again, painting me with his now softening brush.

This show from the rear angle must have been the tipping point for my other guest. Moments after seeing my face painted white, the warm sensation of his load spread through me. Taking a cue from his partner, he didn't spend entirely inside me but leaked some on my cheeks as he pulled out and pumped one final shot onto my waiting back.

They both sat back, out of breath. "Well, that was a good ride," the Master behind me said.

"Yeah, you've got to try this end sometime. He's got some good tricks, especially when you want him to swallow something," his companion said stroking my face and rubbing in the spunk he had left there.

They took the marker and wrote more on my back. Again I wouldn't know till later what it said, but they seemed pleased with me.

My last judge hopped up and came to stand in front of me before the others even made it back to their seats. Her positively dripping slit was quickly pressed against my waiting face. "Eat it," was all she said.

So I obliged, quickly running my tongue along her folds to try and find her pearl. It took a moment due to how she was holding my head pressed against her but I did, and when I did she shuddered in pleasure, "Oof, Yes. Oh, I'm going to keep you."

A laugh came from the side of me," You can't keep that toy darling, he does belong to someone."

"Well then, I'm going to find who he belongs to and arrange some private time."

Ignoring the banter, I continued to practice my techniques, reaching deep with my tongue and pulling back, switching to her clit, stopping to repeat the pattern again.

She pressed hard against my face, barely giving me room to breathe. Soft, hot, and extremely wet, she actually didn't last very long. While switching back to her clit again, I felt nails rake the back of my head as she seized up in orgasm. When she finally released me, my face was an even stickier mess than it was before.

She knelt down and took hold of my collar after that, looking me in the face she said, "I will be talking to your Master after this, I'm sure he wouldn't mind letting me borrow you for a bit." Pulling me forward into a kiss. Her tongue danced in my mouth before she abruptly let me go and stepped back.

Picking up the marker the others had left she scribbled something on my face and then made to return to her chair. She hesitated for a moment before coming back over to me. She picked up the ring gag and put it back in its place in my mouth, "There, 's no reason to not have that in if you aren't using that mouth productively." Then she did sit back down in her place.

The instructor walked over at this point. "Have the Masters and Mistresses finished their judging of the is one?" he asked.

"Yes, we have, " the first mistress said. "This toy is all marked up like you asked."

"In that case, you can adjourn to the waiting room. We have a couple more yet to finish. We'll let you know when the collaring will be, and you can come pick up your pets at the kennels," the instructor informed them.

The four of them stood and wandered out slowly taking a circuit of the room and checking out the views as they went.

My attendant came over and started undoing my bindings. As he did the instructor looked me over. "Quite the mess puppy," he laughed "Looks like they liked you. They gave you full marks. So you'll get your new collar and a gold tag. I'll talk to your Master about what you'll need to do to keep those privileges." He patted my head and walked away.

My attendant picked up my leash and led me out of the room to the kennel. Much to my surprise I wasn't the first one done. Two of the others were back already. One was my red-haired lass, and the other was one of the other guy pups.

When I was put in our run, my friend came over to me with a sly smile on her face. "That was my Mistress," she said.

"Which one?" I asked, surprised that she had been able to see what was happening to anyone else.

"The one that took you first," she beamed. "She seemed to like you too! I bet we'll be able to get some play-dates for sure!"

That sounded like a good deal to me. I started to ask who else she had seen, but we were interrupted by the return of the rest of the pets. Everyone else seemed to have wrapped up close together so they all arrived back at the same time.

When we were all settled back in the run. The instructor came out and addressed us. "You've all done very well, everyone has passed with full marks, so today you will all have your new collars and tags. As is only right your masters will be here in a moment to put them on you. You may relax until then."

12