Kennel Club 05: Pet Training Exam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then left us to our own devices for a moment. Our other partner came over to us as we started comparing notes about the exam. As it turns out my Master had been one of his examiners and had complimented him on his tongue skills. Our play-date possibilities were looking good.

After only a short time the Masters we actually belonged to came to pick us up one by one.

My Master was the first to walk into the kennel. Holding my new collar in his hands. "There's my good boy," he smiled as he reached my door. "You did very well by all accounts, so let's get this on you." He opened the door and led me out to sit in front of the cages.

Kneeling down he first buckled the new collar and tag on me, it was soft and supple leather with a cool metal ring that pressed nicely in the center of my throat. Next, he moved the leash to the new ring, and only after he had secured me did he remove my old collar.

"Good boy, " he praised. "You know that you belong on that leash don't you." As I preened he pulled me up to leave. "Now let's go home and you can tell me about these two friends you made."

I must have looked surprised because he laughed at the look on my face. "The club has been streaming the feed of your training to all of us. Just so you know your brown hair pet's name is Ian, and the redhead is Kelly. I've talked to their Masters and Mistresses, and we'll be having a get-together soon. We expect the three of you to show off some more tricks for us."

He wrapped an arm around my waist as he led me to the exit. "But first, I haven't had my puppy in three days. I hope your class was relaxing because I'll be putting you through your paces for the next couple of days to make up for it."

I shivered with anticipation as we left the club. I was about to have so much fun!

12