Kenny and Hypnosis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kenny was shaking and groaning, no longer caring about being seen or heard. He came for close to a solid minute before releasing Ms. Evans and shakily standing up. Some stray cumshots hit Ms. Evans' face and torso as she lied on the lawn to catch her breath. Kenny retrieved his phone and took a picture of the final result.

"You are the best cock-sucker in the fucking universe," Kenny said.

"pant pant Oh, it is an honor to serve," Ms. Evans said, still recovering her breath.

Kenny peeked through his living room window to see the dark interior. He knew that his chances of getting seen from the living room were too high with his father getting ready to leave at night, so Kenny snuck himself and Ms. Evans in the best he could. Just as he was about to book it to his room, he heard his parents' bedroom door open.

Wide-eyed, he led Ms. Evans to the laundry room. The two waited until they heard Kenny's father reach the bottom of the stairs. Kenny waited until he went into the kitchen for them to make a b-line to his room. His plan was a success and the two made it without getting caught.

"That was too close for comfort," Kenny said quietly.

Kenny now assessed the situation of Ms. Evans standing naked in his bedroom and tried to figure out a plan.

"You've got a naked MILF in your room now, what are you gonna do, Kenny?" Ms. Evans asked him.

"Well, since my mom wakes up in the morning, and my dad leaves for work at night, we'll have to wait for him to leave so I can take you home," Kenny said. "Although, it doesn't help that your clothes are in my car! Even if we make it out of the house, people outside will still see a naked MILF."

Kenny got into his bed and invited Ms. Evans in. She obliged and crawled in next to him.

"You did it, Kenny. You really fucking did it. You fucked just my mouth for an entire week!" Ms. Evans told Kenny.

"You are seriously the best," he told her back.

The two soon drifted off to sleep, too exhausted to wait for Kenny's father to leave.

*****

Kenny woke up and turned to the side, seeing Ms. Evans asleep, and still fully nude, on his bedsheets.

"Oh god, I hope my mom isn't home!" Kenny thought to himself in a cold sweat.

He quickly put on some clothes and headed downstairs. After seeing no signs of his parents, he went back to his room.

"Alright, we're in the clear, but there's still a lot of cars and people outside," Kenny said. "You can borrow some of my clothes until we get to my car."

Ms. Evans put on one of Kenny's t-shirts but refused to put on anything else.

"Seriously?!" Kenny asked her.

"Hey! I want to walk outside with just a shirt on! I don't care if someone sees my ass. In fact, I WANT them too! I want someone to see a soon-to-be-fucked MILF-ass next to the man with the cock that's going to get the honor," Ms. Evans said.

Kenny and Ms. Evans went downstairs and soon outside. Kenny looked around to see if anyone could see them and quickly escorted Ms. Evans into his car after retrieving her underwear. Just before she got in, she bent down to touch her toes; flashing her big-ass for all to see.

"Just doing a quick stretch," she said to him with a wink before getting in.

Kenny got in and drove Ms. Evans back to her house.

*****

"Phew! Home at last!" Ms. Evans said.

With her clothes on her couch, Kenny bid his farewell.

"Ms. Evans, thank you for the best week of my life! Fucking and cumming in your mouth every week was a religious experience!" Kenny said to her.

"I'm appalled that you just said that this was "the best week of your life," Ms. Evans said. "Because honey, we haven't even begun to fuck!"

Kenny started growing visibly aroused.

"I want you to abstain from touching your cock for an entire week because at the end of it, you are spending the night at my house. What are we going to do here, you might ask? You're going to take your stiff-cock and spend the entire night pounding and shooting your sperm into my fucking asshole. No blowjobs, no tit-fucks, and no pussy either; just pure fucking anal!" Ms. Evans said. "And I'm going to keep track of how much you put in it from now and once you reach a gallon's worth of sperm, Ms. Jones and I will plan something special."

Kenny left Ms. Evans' house, eager for the week to conclude.

*****

"Okay, sweetie. I hope you're ready for your reward!"

Kenny sat on the edge of Ms. Evans's bed with his hard cock leaking so much pre-cum it looked like he was slowly pissing. Ms. Evans stood with her hands on her hips and gave Kenny a mischievous smile. She turned around to reveal, "Cum Required" written on her lower back, "Nice and Tight" on her left cheek and "Anal Only" on her right. Ms. Evans approached the camera on its stand and talking into it.

"Welcome to Kenny's first MILF-ass fucking. I look forward to squeezing your cock off in with my asshole."

Kenny leaned back and watched Ms. Evans mount him facing towards him. She smeared his pre-cum all over his cock, thoroughly lubricating it.

"Wow! I don't even need to use lube! Your cock is fucking pouring out its own!" Ms. Evans said.

Ms. Evans spread her legs apart far enough to show Kenny the insertion and started the process of inserting his cock in. He felt the tip of his dick press against her firm asshole before gradually being swallowed. Ms. Evans bit her lip and put both of her hands on her knees.

"We're fucking this way because I want you to see my pussy being ignored for my ass."

Kenny opened his mouth to gasp once the entirety of his penis was inside. The wet, warm insides hugged his cock and moved up and down when Ms. Evans bounced. He appreciated the moment even more when watching her giant tits bouncing up and down too.

"This cock is mine now, Kenny!"

Ms. Evans lowered down and grinded on his lap.

"I want anal at least once a week from now on!"

Ms. Anal turned around and smashed into Kenny's lap that way.

"Fuck it, I want it at least twice a week!"

Kenny flipped Ms. Evans onto her stomach and took her from behind.

"Oh, god! I'm cumming!" she shouted.

Even though her hips shook and pussy quivered, Kenny continued ramming Ms. Evans's ass.

"Fuck! It's been a while since I've had a cock fuck my ass this good!"

Kenny wrestled with the thoughts of doing more positions but realized they had just started and had more than enough time to do more. He settled on finishing doggy-style and pounded harder and harder until he reached climax.

"I'm cumming, Ms. Evans!"

"That's it! Give my ass a nice, thick creampie!"

Ms. Evans got her wish and Kenny flooded the inside of her with a week's worth of backed-up cum. He kept in place for what seemed like a half a minute until he was empty, pulling away, leaving her ass oozing fresh semen. Kenny grabbed the camera and brought it close to Ms. Evans. She spread her cheeks apart to let him watch his seed drip out.

"That's fucking beautiful," Kenny said.

"I can tell that you'll want to do more of this, so I don't mind if we keep doing this for the rest of the week. In fact, let's have a little "anal get-together" with Ms. Jones once she re-experiences the joys of anal," Ms. Evans said.

"Now, why don't you spend the night? We can do it some more in the morning."

12