Kenny and Hypnosis Ch. 04

Story Info
Kenny decides to let his friends in on the fun.
5.8k words
4.32
18k
11

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 01/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where the hell is Kenny?!" Rodney said.

"I don't know, man. He hasn't been hanging out with us, outside of class, for *weeks* now!" Eugene said.

"Did you try ringing the doorbell again?" Conner said.

"This is like the fifth time trying; I don't think he's home," Rodney said.

"Damn, and I really wanted to show him that drone I got..." Eugene said.

"Hey, why don't you test it out while we're here? There're a lot less trees than back at the campus," Conner said.

Eugene took the drone out of Rodney's car and turned it on. After he loaded an app on his phone, he was able to fly it.

"Check it out! This one comes with a camera!" Eugene said.

The three gathered around the phone as they watched Eugene pilot it through the sky. He got an aerial view of the top of Kenny's house before going up close to the windows.

"I don't even see his parents here," Conner said.

"Maybe they went out of town or something," Eugene said.

Eugene flew the drone to the backyard next. The group expected to see unkempt-grass but instead, saw something much more surprising. Their eyes widened as they saw Ms. Evans on top of Kenny on an outdoor lounge chair. The drone picked up the audio of Ms. Evans rhythmically moaning with each of Kenny's thrusts.

They changed their angle and saw her naked body on full display. She was spread out and squatting on Kenny's cock. Her body was shiny, most likely covered in body oil. Kenny was massaging and running his hands all over her breasts. Ms. Evans turned her head back and kissed Kenny repeatedly.

"Come on! Give it to me, baby! Fuck my pussy harder!" she said.

Kenny thrusted up harder and harder. The camera on the drone was so high-def that it captured the rolling of her massive breasts as each of Kenny's thrusts impacted. Kenny finally held Ms. Evans down and shot his load straight up her pussy. Eugene was no longer paying attention to whether or not his drone could be seen or not and was now a few feet away from the two.

The drone captured Kenny's pulsating cumshot in-sync with Ms. Evans's shaking legs. She fell onto him out of breath. She turned back around, not noticing the drone and continued kissing Kenny. Rodney reminded Eugene about not being seen and he quickly brought his drone up directly above them.

"Another excellent fuck at your place!" Ms. Evans said.

"God, I wish you could move in or something. Being able to fuck like this any time would be awesome," Kenny said.

"Well for now, I have to come over as your maid or you can come over to my place anytime," Ms. Evans replied.

The drone picked up the two getting dressed and heading back in the house. Rodney and Conner quickly got into Rodney's car and drove down the street; Eugene power walked on the sidewalk while flying his drone back. Once it was safe in his hands once more, he got into the car with the others.

"Holy fuck! Did we really just see that?!" Rodney asked.

"Kenny was fucking an older woman! A smoking hot, ebony chick too!" Eugene said.

"How the hell did that geeky bastard manage to pull it off?!" Conner asked.

The three conversed amongst themselves until they saw Ms. Evans's vehicle leave the driveway.

"So that's her car. I thought it was his parent's or even his," Rodney said.

Rodney drove back to Kenny's house. The group rang his doorbell again and this time, Kenny answered.

"Oh, hey guys," Kenny said, still sweaty.

"Hey, buddy," Rodney said. "You mind if we come over for a bit?"

"Uh, sure," Kenny said.

The group went up to his room.

"So I got this drone recently," Eugene said.

"Oh, neat! We should take it for a test flight!" Kenny said.

"Actually, we just got through doing that. We're wondering if you'd be interested on what we saw with the camera," Conner said.

"Yeah! Bring it up, man! Did you guys see something crazy like a car crash or a naked woman?" Kenny asked.

The group silently looked at each other before bringing up the footage. The video started out with shots of the windows before going to the backyard. When Kenny saw him and Ms. Evans, his face went beet-red.

"Dude, you've GOT to tell us how this happened," Rodney said.

Kenny didn't want to tell them about the hypnosis and instead rushed to think of a convincing story.

"She's a divorced MILF that started cleaning the house. She straight up told me how lonely she was and wished there was someone to make up for all of those lonely years. One thing led to another and that's what you saw today."

The guys laughed.

"*Pfft* No way! She's totally a hooker or something! You definitely paid her to come over today!" Conner said.

"Guys, I'm serious! She really is a cock-lusted slut that's dating me!" Kenny said.

"We want to believe you but..." Rodney said. "We're gonna need more proof."

"Hey, how about you bring her over to our apartment and we'll see just how much of your story checks out," Eugene said.

"Feel free to get freaky in front of us too!" Rodney said.

"Deal! I'll bring her by tomorrow and you'll all see I'm telling the truth!" Kenny said.

The three left and Kenny was left to think.

"Shit. If I was more confident with my hypnosis, I could have tried to hypnotize them into forgetting and deleting that footage. But now, I have to bring Ms. Evans over tomorrow..."

*****

"Showing up to my house on a weekday? My, you sure must be itching for more after yesterday," Ms. Evans said.

"Actually, I need a favor," Kenny said.

Kenny explained the situation to Ms. Evans.

"What?! Your friends saw us having sex in your backyard? That's so fucking hot!" Ms. Evans said with glee. "God, it turns me on so much knowing that we were being spied on during such an intimate moment."

"So, you're okay with coming to their apartment?"

"Of course! Anything for my Kenny!"

Ms. Evans and Kenny went to her bedroom.

"We've really got to convince your friend about us and I want to do it with a bang!" Ms. Evans said.

Ms. Evans went through her wardrobe.

"What should I wear? What about a bathrobe with a bikini underneath? Or some workout clothes without panties? A tank-top with a skirt with no panties?"

"How about you come as you are," Kenny said.

Ms. Evans looked at her outfit, which was a black tank-top, skinny jeans and black wedges.

"Sure, I guess... but I have feeling I won't be wearing it for long~" Ms. Evans said.

Kenny and Ms. Evans got into his car and drove to the apartment.

*****

The two waited outside the door. Before they knocked, Kenny put Ms. Evans in a trance.

"You will do whatever I tell you to do inside the apartment when you wake up. You will also be incredibly horny," Kenny said, then snapped her back.

Rodney opened shortly after Kenny knocked, surprised to see him and his MILF-friend. He welcomed the two in and they took to the living room. Kenny and Ms. Evans sat on a couch by themselves while the guys were on the other one next to it.

"So, you must be Kenny's girlfriend," Rodney said.

"Yes, I am. My name is Olivia Evans," Ms. Evans said.

The guys were nonchalantly taking glances at Ms. Evans's body, specifically her impressive chest packed into her top.

"How did you two meet?" Conner asked her.

"Whatever he told you, isn't true. I was his private tutor," Ms. Evans said.

The guys took a second to take in what she said before Ms. Evans changed her tone.

"And now I walk into his room naked and suck his fucking cock on his bed."

The guys were taken back. If they had drinks, they would have spit them out.

"Oh, yeah. He fucks me like I'm a living cock-sleeve. I'll get naked in his room and he'll fuck my pussy until I go cross-eyed. He likes to pin my arms behind my back and have me deepthroat him for minutes on end. Hell, I think he used my throat for close to two hours once! Oh, and when he came, there was a fucking *pool* of saliva and jizz on the sheets. I've gotten so good at sucking cock too since we started seeing each other too. Also, this guy just looooves to creampie my ass. He'll make me lube up his long, hard dick with my mouth then ravage it all night until morning. I tell him, "thank you for shooting your sperm in my asshole!" when he finishes and watches his load ooze out. He's turned me into a real anal addict!"

Tents were pitched all around. No one could speak since they were all in awe.

"Show us," Eugene said with a thousand-yard stare.

No one objected Eugene's suggestion and they all eagerly awaited to see what Ms. Evans would do. Ms. Evans smiled at Kenny's friends before smiling at Kenny.

"Tits or ass: which do you boys want to see the most?" she asked them.

The group consensus was tits. Ms. Evans lifted her shirt and bra over her breasts, letting them hang down. Her massive chest hung proudly and bounced as she titled side to side.

"Do you boys mind if I take care of my boyfriend?" Ms. Evans asked.

"Not at all!" Conner said.

Ms. Evans unbuttoned and pulled down Kenny's pants, taking them completely off. She gripped his hard cock and slapped it against her cheek before licking the shaft. Ms. Evans squatted on her toes and took Kenny's dick into her mouth. She attentively sucked and licked all over. The guys got a good look and thought Kenny was the luckiest man alive. Once he saw the looks of his friend, he got a new idea.

Ms. Evans stopped sucking and sat back on the couch.

"Good enough?" she asked.

Kenny pulled her into the kitchen before anyone could answer. He quickly put her in a trance.

"You will invite them over to Ms. Jones's house where we will fuck together," he said before snapping her back.

The two walked back to the living room.

"How would you boys like the experience of fucking a MILF?" she asked them.

All of the guys answered, nonstop, about how much they would.

"Great! Kenny will text you the address and we'll see you there later," Ms. Evans said.

Kenny and Ms. Evans got dressed and headed out. Before she left, however, Ms. Evans pulled her pants just far enough down to flash her ass and walked out like that.

*****

[Ms. Jones's House]

Kenny and Ms. Evans were at Ms. Jones's house talking to her about tonight. Kenny was prepared to use hypnosis to persuade her but didn't need to.

"You're bringing some friends over for a 5-way? I'm game!" Ms. Jones said.

Kenny put the two under.

"Ms. Jones, you will obey everything that is asked of you tonight. Ms. Evans, you will do the same. You two will be incredibly horny thinking about our cocks and how bad you our cum. Also, you'll cum twice as easy with any hole now. Despite all of this, you will still love me dearly but say whatever to maximize the experience."

Kenny snapped the two back.

"We should get the bedroom ready. What should we wear?" Ms. Jones said.

"Why don't you two surprise us?" Kenny said.

The MILFs smiled at each other and retreated to Ms. Jones's room.

"No peaking until everyone's over~" Ms. Evans said.

*****

[8pm]

Rodney, Eugene and Conner arrived and were let in by Kenny. They followed him upstairs to Ms. Jones's bedroom. The door opened and inside was Ms. Evans and Ms. Jones, sitting on the side of the bed wearing white bathrobes. They smiled and waved at the boys as they lined up side to side.

"Guys, this is Ms. Jones. She's a horny MILF who's willing to do anything; nothing is taboo!" Ms. Evans said.

"That's right, boys. I want all of your cocks inside me tonight. I want your cum dripping out of every hole. Just tell me what to do and I'll do it just for you!" Ms. Jones said.

The MILFs stood up and undid their robes, letting them drop to floor and reveal their naked bodies.

"Since you boys are so nice to my Kenny, I'll join in on the fun as well," Ms. Evans said to the group. "That being said, feel free to feel me and get off with me too."

Rodney, Eugene and Conner. Immediately dove for a MILF. Eugene and Rodney went for Ms. Jones while Conner went for Ms. Evans. They squeezed their breasts, massaged their asses and fingered their pussies. Rodney and Conner and dipped their fingers into Ms. Evans's and Ms. Jones's mouths. They sucked on their fingers and licked all over.

"Alright, we're warmed up enough," Ms. Evans said.

"Let's get started now," Ms. Jones said.

Ms. Evans took Kenny and put him on his knees on the bed. Ms. Jones surveyed the guys and settled on Rodney.

"Rodney, it's your lucky day," she said as she put him next to Kenny.

Two waited as the MILFs laid down on their stomachs with their faces near the two's dicks.

"We're going to give you guys a little demo about what kinds of sex you can have with a MILF," Ms. Evans said.

"First, we'll show you how MILFs suck cock," Ms. Jones said.

Ms. Jones and Ms. Evans each gripped their dick of choice and gave the tip a kiss. They both gently sucked and licked the tip before going down deeper. The demonstration seemed very sensual until the MILFs changed their pace. Ms. Jones gripped the sheets and took Rodney's cock down her throat. Rodney arched his back and grunted. Ms. Evans did the same with Kenny.

Ms. Jones went down to the base and sucked hard as she pulled up, locking eyes with Rodney the entire time. Ms. Evans gripped the back of Kenny's waist and fellated him at her own fast speed.

"How's Kenny doing? My guy's twitching like crazy!" Ms. Jones said.

"Mine's still the same. This blowjob is pretty tame compared to what we normally do," Ms. Evans said.

"We better show these boys how to spice up a blowjob then!" Ms. Jones said.

The two stopped sucking cock and tightly gripped them. All they did was talk and lick the tip.

"Hold out for two minutes, sweetie," Ms. Jones said to Rodney.

The MILFs giggled before officially starting.

"Rodney, I want you to fuck my mouth," Ms. Jones said.

"Kenny, show your friends the proper way to use a MILF's mouth," Ms. Evans said.

"I need to feel your cock pulsing in my throat while you ejaculate down it!" Ms. Jones said.

"You're not getting any pussy until you fuck my mouth proper!" Ms. Evans said.

"You're not getting off this bed until you unload all of the precious cum you have stored in here," Ms. Jones said, rubbing Rodney's balls.

"I want you to dominate my mouth! Show your friends what we do every day!" Ms. Evans said.

"I've been so horny all day. All I could think about was cock. And now that one's right in front of me, I just want to suck it as hard as I can!" Ms. Jones said.

"Grab my head and thrust like you mean it! I'll keep my lips wrapped nice and tight to thoroughly extract you cum," Ms. Evans said.

Rodney and Kenny were at their limits. The MILFs got off the bed walked over to the dresser. They grabbed some scrunchies and put their hair into a ponytail before getting back in position.

"Okay you two, now we want you to go fucking wild! Fuck our faces to your heart's content! Don't you want to punish us for teasing you so much?" Ms. Evans said.

Ms. Jones opened her mouth and Rodney immediately plunged his cock in. He grabbed her head and thrusted deep down her throat. Kenny did the same, but put Ms. Evans on her back soon after. Rodney looked down at Ms. Jones, whose eyes were watery. He pulled out to let her catch her breath.

"Rodney, don't stop. Keep going until you bust in my whore mouth!" Ms. Jones said.

Kenny did the same with Ms. Evans.

"What are you doing? I told you to fuck my face like you mean it! You're embarrassing me in front of your friends! You better stop messing around and fuck my throat the correct way or else I swear to god I'll go to a frat house and find someone who can!" Ms. Evans said.

Kenny shoved his cock back in her mouth. He pinned her arms down and thrusted in a frenzy. Ms. Evans whined and gagged. Rodney had now put Ms. Jones on her knees and was fucking her face while standing on the bed. She gripped his knees and smiled with her mouth full of cock as Rodney pounded her throat.

The two continued for a bit longer before switching positions. Kenny and Rodney positioned Ms. Jones and Ms. Evans to where their heads were hanging off the side of the bed. The two resumed fucking their MILF's mouth as Ms. Jones and Ms. Evans held their own ankles back.

Eugene and Conner looked on in awe at the aggressiveness on display and the loud, wet noises being made. Rodney was going at a decent pace while Kenny was thrusting hard enough to shake the bed.

"I'm about to cum!" Rodney said.

Ms. Jones and Ms. Evans quickly pulled themselves away and caught their breaths.

"Oh, no. Not like this. You two will be coming from *our* effort," Ms. Evans said.

"Now lie on your backs please," Ms. Jones said.

Kenny and Rodney lied on their backs. The MILFs mounted them in a 69-position and smiled at Eugene and Conner.

"Get ready to lose your sperm, boys!" Ms. Evans said.

At the same time, Ms. Evans and Ms. Jones sunk their mouths down to the base of the cocks. Instead of moving, they kept themselves in place. The two did their best to suck as hard as they could. They smiled and winked at the other two. The MILFs gently squeezed their guy's balls and rubbed their inner thighs.

Ms. Jones and Ms. Evans broke records still staying down after a minute had passed. The guys started getting restless, squirming beneath them. All the MILFs did were smile and suck. Ms. Jones and Ms. Evans moaned and did various expressions for Eugene and Conner. They rolled their eyes up and did peace signs, gave them shocked expressions and gave them angry ones too.

Rodney groaned and desperately tried to thrust up into Ms. Jones's mouth. He was unsuccessful and Ms. Jones held him down. Kenny groaned next and came hard into Ms. Evans's mouth. The MILFs gave a thumbs up and continued to suck hard. Kenny and Rodney's minds went blank from the sheer pleasure.

Once they were sure their guys were empty, Ms. Jones and Ms. Evans stood up and opened their mouths, showing how full it was with fresh cum before swallowing.

"Damn, Rodney! You legit gave me a cup of jizz!" Ms. Jones said.

"That's my Kenny! He came so much that it's spilling down the sides!" Ms. Evans said.

"Now then, who wants some pussy?" Ms. Jones asked.

Eugene and Conner undid their pants and got near the bed. Conner was sporting an above average cock while Eugene had a borderline monster. Ms. Jones was agape with shock upon seeing it on such an out of shape geek.

"Eugene, was it? How about sticking your cock in here?" Ms. Jones said.

Ms. Jones got back on her back and spread her pussy open with two fingers. Eugene immediately dove in and shakily inserted himself. He was clumsy, but still had vigor. Ms. Evans got behind Conner and grabbed his dick, jerking it as he watched Eugene.

"Why watch when you can act?" Ms. Evans asked.

"A-Are you sure it's okay?" Conner asked nervously.

Ms. Evans went back on the bed and lied on her back next to Ms. Jones, pulling her left leg in the air.

"Fuck me like this, Conner!" She said.

Conner did the same as Eugene and got to it quickly. The bed shook from intense first efforts.

"Try to keep steady," Ms. Jones said.

"Go at your own pace, honey," Ms. Evans said.

The two MILFs did their best to coach the first timers. It wasn't before long that they blew their first loads as well. One after another, Eugene and Conner groaned then pulled out. The MILFs caught their breaths while the guys watched their creampies drip out.

"Fuck, that was great," Ms. Jones said.

"Do you want to show them the next place?" Ms. Evans asked.

The two sat on the bed to address the guys.

"Okay, boys. This is another place for you to put your dicks in," Ms. Jones said.

The two turned around on all fours then reached behind to spread their asses.

"These are MILF-assholes. These are the tightest, hottest holes you will ever stick your dicks in. No need for condoms, now or ever! Ms. Jones and I loooooove it when guys fuck us here!" Ms. Evans said.

12