Kenny and Hypnosis Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two got off the bed and shooed the guys out.

"You all go wait downstairs," Ms. Evans said before locking the door.

"Thanks so much for this dude! This is the best night ever!" Rodney said.

"This is fucking awesome!" Conner said.

"Just showing my friends a good time," Kenny said.

After a while, the MILFs joined them in the living room. Ms. Evans walked in wearing a red bikini that was a few sizes too small while Ms. Jones wore a white shirt and white panties.

"Two guys to a MILF, guys," Ms. Evans said.

"Once we see who's with who, Ms. Evans will join you in the hot tub out back while the other two will be with me in the living room," Ms. Jones said.

Kenny and Rodney went with Ms. Evans while Eugene and Conner went with Ms. Jones.

[Outside]

Kenny and Rodney took the remainder off their clothes and got in the running tub. Ms. Evans slowly approached.

"Hey, you've got to take at least one piece off before getting in," Kenny said.

Ms. Evans contemplated between her top and bottom before deciding on her top.

"Looks like you get to stare at my tits some more," she said as she got in.

[Inside]

Ms. Jones sat between Eugene and Conner.

"Let's enjoy ourselves on the couch," she said.

Ms. Jones loaded up a porno on the TV. Ms. Jones reached down and started massaging Eugene and Conner's dicks as they watched. She smiled at both of them, one at a time, before standing up. Ms. Jones took the bottle of lube off the coffee table and squirted it on both of their members before turning around.

"Whoever wants to fuck my ass, rip my panties off and go right ahead," she said.

Conner quickly sat up and gripped the strings of Ms. Jones's panties in his hands. In one pull, they were ripped off and discarded to the side. Conner shakily stuck his cock in then grabbed Ms. Jones's arms as he thrusted into her.

"Fuck! Cock in my ass feels so good!" she said.

Eugene found himself rubbing his dick as Conner fucked Ms. Jones.

"Don't think I've forgotten about you, sweetie!" she said as her and Conner turned around.

"Do you want a blowjob? More pussy? Do you want to wait for my ass instead?"

"I want to fuck you in the ass so badly, Ms. Jones!" Eugene said.

"Good! Because I'm going to squeeze all of your fucking cum out when Conner gets through!"

[Outside]

Ms. Evans moaned as Rodney rammed her ass while Kenny held her on his lap and fucked her pussy.

"My ass and pussy are on fire! It feels like I'm going to melt!" she said.

Ms. Evans hugged onto Kenny as him and Conner pistoned in and out of her.

"I-I'm cumming!" Rodney said.

"Cum in my fucking ass, Rodney!" Ms. Evans grunted.

Rodney tightened his glutes and pumped out everything he had, giving her a nice, thick creampie when he pulled out. Kenny was next to cum and held her cheeks open while he emptied his balls in Ms. Evans' cunt. Ms. Evans took a moment to catch her breath before getting out of the tub. She toweled herself off and went inside with Kenny and Rodney. Ms. Jones was no longer getting fucked by Conner and was now on the couch face-to-face with Eugene.

"I want you to fuck my tight, hot, MILF-asshole as hard as you fucking can. I want you to break my ass in proper! You better leave me addicted to anal by the time you pull out!"

Eugene went berserk. With Ms. Jones still in a full-nelson, he ran with her outside to the front of the house.

"What are you doing?!" she asked him.

Eugene didn't acknowledge her and did what he wanted. In the middle of the driveway, he stuck his cock up her pussy and used her body like a sexdoll. Ms. Jones did her best to conceal her moans of pleasure. Eugene decided he didn't want quiet and took things even further.

Eugene walked Ms. Jones out to the middle of the street and continued going at it.

"You're a fucking madman banging me in the middle of the street!" Ms. Jones said to him.

"Y-You better tell the neighborhood how much you love this!" Eugene said.

Eugene mustered up some inhuman strength and kicked his fucking into overdrive. Ms. Jones's mouth was permanently open at this point and her moans could no longer be stifled. Her eyes were almost crossed, she had cum multiple times, and was now drooling.

"Yes! Fuck me harder, Eugene! Break my fucking cunt! Knock me up in the middle of the road! Shoot your fucking sperm into my womb! Use me like a cocksleeve until you're satisfied! Your cock feels so fucking good!" Ms. Jones cried out.

Eugene's face was red and contorted as he kept going harder and harder. Finally, he unleashed a beastly groan and ejaculated hard enough to be picked up on the Richter scale. Ms. Jones let out a loud, continuous moan as cum filled her pussy by the cupful. Eugene was still thrusting even after he finished. His cock flopped out and semen spilled out of Ms. Jones like milk spilling out of a bottle.

"Cock...cock...cock..." Ms. Jones said.

Eugene led her back inside then promptly passed out on the couch. Ms. Jones was out of commission as well.

"I think I'm done for the night. God, I just know I'm going to be sore in the morning..." Ms. Jones said as she retreated to the guest room.

"Now that it's just us four, do you three want to have some more fun?" Ms. Evans asked.

The guys agreed and Ms. Evans led them all back upstairs to the master bedroom.

"It's been a while since I've had all of my holes stuffed, so we're going to have a good ol' fashion 4-way," she said.

"But first, I want to taste all of you."

Ms. Evans lined up Kenny, Rodney and Conner side-by-side. She squatted down at each guy and gave them a quick blowjob. Ms. Evans looked at the spit covered cocks she had created then crawled into the bed.

"Let's see... how about Kenny in my pussy, Rodney in my ass and Conner in my mouth," she said.

The guys had no objections.

"Great! Let's get started then!"

Ms. Evans lied on her back and pulled one leg up. She uncapped the bottle of lube next to her and inserted the tip in her ass. She squirted a generous amount and rubbed the excess onto the rim of her asshole.

"My pussy is so wet, my asshole is hot and slippery, and my mouth is just aching to suck something hot and hard~"

The guys pounced on her at the same time. Rodney mustered up incredible strength and lifted up Ms. Evans and put her on top of his body. He pulled her legs back and shakily pressed and pushed his cock up her ass.

"Oh, fuck! You're so fucking tight!" He exclaimed.

Kenny pointed his cock down and sunk straight down into Ms. Evans's pussy.

"Tight and hot as always, babe!" He said.

Conner leaned over and French kissed Ms. Evans before rubbing his dick against her lips. She batted it around with her tongue before managing to get it into her mouth.

"Dick sucking MILFs are the best!" He exclaimed.

Ms. Evans could do nothing but suck and moan as she was penetrated at three different angles. She felt the three go in and out of her at different paces. Conner held her hands as Kenny and Rodney alternated groping her breasts.

*Mmf! Mmm!*

Conner felt Ms. Evans tighten her grip.

"You're getting even tighter!" Kenny said.

Conner pulled out to keep himself from cumming and rested his balls on Ms. Evans's lips.

"Let me warm-up those sperm factories, Conner sweetie!"

Ms. Evans opened her mouth and sucked Conner's sack in. Her lips wrapped tightly around the top of it, nearly kissing the underside of his dick, while she teased each testicle with her warm tongue.

"Put out a lot! Make me regret sucking your load down into my stomach instead of into my pussy!"

Conner stuck his twitching cock back in her mouth. He was not able to thrust due to intense pleasure and let Ms. Evans do all of the work. In seconds, his cock spasmed rapidly and his fat load squirted out like a pulsating sprinkler. Ms. Evans let out a muffled moan and sucked harder on Conner's member.

"*puh* Hahhhhhhh, that was a fuckton of jizz!" Ms. Evans said. "You get an A+ for that fat load!"

Ms. Evans looked down at the two others working her lower holes hard.

"That's it... fuck me just like that..." she said.

Rodney teased Ms. Evans's nipples while Kenny's crotch rubbed against her clit.

"Oh, god! I... I'm gonna cum agaaaaaaaiiiinnnnn!"

Ms. Evans let out a loud moan. Her pussy clamped down on Kenny's cock.

"Fuck!" He exclaimed.

Kenny was the next to blow his load. His load squirted out fast and plentiful deep in Ms. Evans's begging pussy.

"Good job, sweetie! Now, let me clean you up."

Kenny brought his dick over to Ms. Evans's face, to which she promptly sucked it clean. With just Rodney left, he pushed Ms. Evans up. With the two now on their knees, Rodney continued to pound her from behind. Ms. Evans put her hands on her knees and moaned wildly.

"Fuck yeah! Fuck my asshole like you mean it! Fuck it like you need it!"

Rodney's hips smacked against her ass hard with each thrust.

"I'm fucking cumming!" He exclaimed.

Rodney pressed against her ass and exploded deep inside her asshole. Her body shook once more as she let out a wobbly moan. Once finished, Rodney slowly pulled out.

"Your cock feels so thick when it's sliding out between my ass-cheeks!" Ms. Evans said.

Everyone caught their breath before talking.

"Oral, vaginal, and anal creampies; you three are fucking incredible!" Ms. Evans said.

"You're the incredible one, Ms. Evans!" Rodney said.

"I've never felt so good!" Conner said.

"You fuck like no one else, babe!" Kenny said.

Ms. Evans hugged all three of them.

"Well, I guess it's time for bed since we all look pretty spent. Unfortunately for you two, Kenny will be sleeping with me tonight. However, feel free to take me out of bed for some quick relief if need be. The same goes for Ms. Jones too."

Ms. Evans and Kenny took the master bed, Rodney and Conner took the guest room with Ms. Jones.

*****

Morning in the Jones' household was quite eventful. In the upstairs bathroom, Ms. Jones showered with Rodney while Eugene was still asleep. Downstairs, Kenny fucked Ms. Evans' ass in a full-Nelson on the couch while Conner pounded her mouth.

Conner stepped down after filling her mouth.

"Keep fucking my ass, sweetie!" Ms. Evans said in an airy, desperate voice. "Fuck it until you're completely empty then fuck it some more! I fucking love your cock, Kenny!"

Kenny grinded his dick as it pulsed. He let go of Ms. Evans. Her lower body lowered down and she sat on his lap before standing up.

"Thanks for the cocks, boys," Ms. Evans said.

She turned around to walk away, showing off her freshly fucked cheeks. Ms. Jones walked downstairs wearing just a towel. Ms. Evans yanked the towel away without a second doubt.

"You're right, Olivia. It's pretty rude not to flaunt our bodies off for the guests," Ms. Jones said.

With everyone in the living room, the MILFs spoke to the guys one last time before they left.

"That was a hell of a night, boys!" Ms. Jones said.

"Let's get together and do this again soon," Ms. Evans said. "Let one of us walk you to your car."

"Wait, but you're both naked!" Eugene said.

"And?" Ms. Evans asked.

The guys unanimously decided on Ms. Evans. Right there, before their eyes, opened the door for them then walked them to Rodney's car. It was about 10 in the morning and bright and sunny. After Rodney, Conner and Eugene got in, Ms. Evans spoke to them all one last time.

"Next time you guys come over, your cocks are getting no mercy. Me and whoever else is here are going to wring those balls dry. Kenny's fine with me taking one of you to a motel to fuck like animals until morning. Hell, I'll walk into the lobby butt-naked if you want me to. I'll let you fuck my ass and pussy raw until your dick are sore. I'll keep the door open so everyone can hear you having sex with a MILF. I'll let you bring me to your house and spend the night with you too. Come that morning though, you're getting your dick sucked nice and HARD until I get no less than three loads. And if you don't bust in time, I'm taking you downstairs and blowing you in front of your fucking parents if I have to. I'll stand you up and suck your fucking cock like a vacuum right in front of them! I'll tell them "sorry about this! He's so damn stubborn in the morning! Please relieve yourself with my mouth, sweetie! Pump my throat full of your thick sperm, honey!"

Ms. Evans turned around and walked back to the house, spanking her ass one last time.

12