Kenny and Hypnosis Ch. 05

Story Info
Kenny recruits another MILF into the harem.
6.9k words
4.58
21.6k
16
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 01/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kenny crept out of his room and peeked over the railing of the second floor. There, talking to his mother in the dining room, was a new face to the series but a familiar one to Kenny: Ms. Dianne Feng.

Ms. Feng was a Chinese-American MILF in her late thirties. She stands at only 160cm tall (5'3" in Freedom Units), green eyes, an impressive J-cup bust and two basketballs for an ass. Her black hair is shoulder-length and cut straight at the bangs in a hime-cut, but long on the sides.

Kenny had lost many ounces upon liters of sperm thinking about her throughout his years. He was never short of imagination fuel, especially when she was the vice principal of his former high school. He always leapt at the chance to help her around, whether it was at the school or around her house. As a result, he got a ton of leniency when it came to pretty much anything. Even two years after graduation, he continued to help her out.

"No way! I can't believe she said that to you!" Kenny's mother said to Ms. Feng.

"Tell me about it. Parents keep getting crazier and crazier."

Kenny had long retreated back to his room but kept the door cracked open. The more he heard Ms. Feng talk, the more he started to fantasize about her once more. His thoughts of private, one-on-one time with her kept transitioning to memories of him with Ms. Evans and Ms. Jones until they started blending together. It was then, that Kenny decided to bring out his trusty coin-on-a-string yet again.

"Oh, crap. I forgot about that package at the post office. I hope you don't mind if I go pick it up real quick," Kenny's mother said to Ms. Feng.

"No, go ahead. It's not like I have anything else to do today," Ms. Feng said back.

After he heard the front door lock and his mother's car start up, Kenny decided to make his room. Upon walking downstairs, he was immediately greeted by Ms. Feng.

"Kenny! How are you? How's college going?" She asked with a warm smile.

"Great! I'm in my second year and..."

Kenny and Ms. Feng chatted about current life and moments from the past; she still seemed as full of life as ever.

"Say, are you busy tomorrow?" She asked.

"No, I'm free. Why do you ask?"

"Well... my vacuum is on the fritz and I could really use some help around the house."

"Yeah, I could come over and help you with that."

"Really? Thank you so much, Kenny! Here, let me pay you in advance."

Kenny stopped Ms. Feng from opening her purse.

"Actually, instead of money, how about you do something else?"

"Something else?"

Kenny pulled out his coin on a string.

"I've been practicing...magic tricks recently and want to see if practice has been paying off. Do you mind if you practice with me for a bit?"

Ms. Feng agreed to help Kenny practice.

"Sure! I love magic! What do I need to do?"

"Alright, this is the standard hypnosis trick," he said as he swayed the coin. "You will listen to my voice as it gets slower and slower..."

Ms. Feng started off smiling and attentively following the coin with her eyes before they started drooping and closing.

"When I snap my fingers twice, you will fall into a deep sleep where you will do as I say. When I snap them thrice, you will awaken and carry out what has been asked."

Kenny snapped his fingers twice and watched Ms. Feng slump over.

"Yes! Another successful hypnotism!"

Kenny tried to shake Ms. Feng awake and failed to do so.

"When you awaken, you will... laugh uncontrollably and think nothing of it."

Kenny snapped his fingers three times. Ms. Feng lifted her head up and started laughing wildly. Kenny snapped her back under and brought her to a dead stop.

"All right, nice and slow, Kenny," he thought to himself.

He tried to think of what to say before he found himself fixated on the giant melons packed into her blouse. Kenny thought about having her bare it all but remembered about what he had to do the next day. It was from there that he thought of a new experiment.

"Tomorrow, you will gradually take your clothes off until you're completely naked when I come over to your house. You will think nothing of it and go about as normal. When I snap you awake, you forget that I ever said anything about hypnotism."

Kenny snapped his fingers then acted like he was in the middle of a conversation.

"So, what time do I need to come over?" He asked.

"Come over at around noon," she said.

Kenny heard his mother's car return and made his way back to his room, thinking about what tomorrow had in store.

*****

[The next day]

Unlike Ms. Evans and Ms. Jones, Ms. Feng's house was directly across the street. With his parents at work and the time being noon, Kenny walked across the street and knocked on her door.

"Kenny! Come on in!" Ms. Feng said as she opened the door.

Kenny had been in her house many times, so he wasn't nervous about being over. The beige sofa set and open-living room looked the same as ever. He walked over to the linen closet where he knew the vacuum was.

"Alright, so you do the floor while I do the dusting," Ms. Feng said. "We'll start with the living room and then go to the rest of the house."

Kenny started up the vacuum, which sounded like it was dying even on full-power. He slowly went over the same area repeatedly until it picked up. As he did this over and over, he glanced over at Ms. Feng in anticipation. It wasn't until after she dusted a cabinet or two that she started acting strangely.

"Whew! It's pretty dusty in here!" she said.

Then, for no reason at all, Ms. Feng started to strip. Kenny came to a dead stop and watched his former vice principal take her jeans off. He watched her ass jiggle and shake as she reached and bent over to dust. While watching still, Ms. Feng pulled her panties down and stepped away from them.

"Phew! It must be really hot outside for the living room to feel like an oven!" Ms. Feng said without turning around.

Kenny stared at her while wiping down the coffee table. He watched her stand up straight and pull on the collar of her shirt rapidly as a way of trying to cool herself down. She put the duster down and pulled her shirt off from the bottom, tossing it aside. Ms. Feng's ass spread when she squatted down on her toes to get between shelves on her bookcase.

Despite being down to her black-lace bra, she still felt too hot. It was only after she unhooked it and let her breasts drop down that she finally felt cool.

"Much better..." she said under her breath.

Kenny wanted to stare in awe some more but realized she was dangerously close to the window with parted curtains. Not wanting her to be seen, he quickly closed them.

"Closing the curtains?" Ms. Feng asked him.

"Yeah, y'know, to keep the house from heating up anymore," Kenny said.

"Oh, good idea! Even though the AC's on, it's kinda old so it takes a while for it to kick in," Ms. Feng said back.

Kenny watched her with a smile as she bounced up and down to reach the high areas; her big tits and wobbly booty jiggling with each movement. He felt a sense of private intimacy with him being clothed, her being naked and all of the curtains in the living room being closed.

Kenny did his best to vacuum, occasionally glancing over at Ms. Feng casually cleaning her living room in the nude.

"I always hate cleaning the fans..." she said as she stood on the couch.

Her jiggly tits and ass wobbled yet again as she dusted off the blades of the fan. Kenny saw her from all angles from below. He bore the sight of her shaved pussy and bare thighs deep into his mind.

"Kenny, can you help me down?" she asked from above.

Kenny held her hand and guided her down from the couch. Her breasts pressed against his chest as she took the final step off.

"Done? Let's get the other rooms now," she said with her hands on her hips.

Ms. Feng and Kenny walked over to the kitchen. She pressed her body on the counter to clean every inch of the surface with a disinfectant wipe.

"Hey, Kenny, can you get the cabinets?" Ms. Feng asked.

"Oh, I can but I'll wait until you're done so I won't hinder you," Kenny said.

"No need to worry about that! A little contact never hurt anyone!" Ms. Feng said back.

Kenny adjusted his hard dick to not be so obvious and gently pressed up against Ms. Feng's soft-ass as he reached for the cabinets. Even through his pants, he could feel how big and pillowy it was. Ms. Feng seemed to pay no mind to him.

"The other rooms are pretty easy. Why don't you do the guest bedroom and I'll take the master one?" Ms. Feng asked.

"All right," Kenny said as he walked down the hall.

Kenny quickly dusted and wiped down every nook and cranny of the dusty room, leaving it spotless when he finished. As soon as he could, he went over to see how Ms. Feng was doing. The door was already slightly open when he came across the room. He did his best to open it as much as possible to peak in without being seen. At first, he didn't see her anywhere.

"Is she in her bathroom?" Kenny asked himself.

As he walked in, he saw something move below him. Kenny looked down and his eyes went wide. Ms. Feng was on all fours, her legs spread out and digging through underneath her bed. Kenny got to see a lot more of her here than he did in the living room. Kenny leaned down to look closely. He desperately fought off the urge to grab and slap her ass with it being just a few inches away from him. His cock was as hard as steel when he heard her grunting and moving back and forth. He finally had to look away when he got a clear view of her tight-asshole.

"Oh, there you are. I was just pulling out the shoe boxes I keep under the bed. Did you finish the guest room?" She asked him.

"I sure did," Kenny said.

Ms. Feng stood back up then sat on the edge of her bed to relax. Her and Kenny made small talk before her questions started to get more specific.

"Say... if you don't mind me asking, are you seeing someone right now?" Ms. Feng asked him.

Kenny thought hard before responding.

"No, I'm not seeing anyone right now," he replied.

Ms. Feng went silent for a few seconds. Kenny started to wonder why she asked him such a question.

"Since we're both adults, and you've always helped me throughout the years, especially, since my ex-husband left years ago, why don't I do something special as an additional payment for your hard work today?" Ms. Feng asked.

"P-Payment?" Kenny asked.

"Just for you, how about... you record a video of me saying anything you want me to?" Ms. Feng suggested.

"Sure! I'd love that! I promise I won't show anyone else it either!" Kenny said back.

Ms. Feng giggled.

"Nothing's off limits. Just tell me what to say and I'll say it!" She said.

Kenny gave Ms. Feng her lines then started to record. She smiled as she sat at the edge of the bed with her legs crossed.

"Hi, Kenny. Tonight, allllll of your sperm is going in here~."

Ms. Feng opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out.

"I'm going to suck your fucking cock as hard as I can all the way until morning. My airtight, wet, and warm, cock sucking will make you go cross-eyed from pure pleasure! Your dick is going to be my sperm-straw until your balls run dry!"

Kenny ended the recording.

"Thank you so much for that, Ms. Feng!" Kenny said.

"I'm not going to lie, that was pretty kinky and dirty what you had me say," Ms. Feng said with a smile. "I'm surprised that you wanted to hear an old lady like me say something like that."

"You're not old at all, Ms. Feng," Kenny said. "I've always thought that you were the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

Kenny was on his way out before he stopped by Ms. Feng.

"Kenny... why don't you come on by tomorrow? I still have more housework that I could use a helping hand with," she said.

"Sure. Same time like today?" He asked.

"Yes. I'll see you then," Ms. Feng said.

Kenny's heart was beating out of his chest. Never in a lifetime would he think he would be able to see his childhood crush not only completely naked, but talk dirty to him in her bedroom as well. He could barely sleep that night, thinking about what was in store for him the next day.

[The following day]

Kenny was back over at Ms. Feng's house at noon. Unlike yesterday, he did not intend to have strip naked.

She greeted him at the door and let him inside.

"If you're ready to get right to it, follow me to the garage," she said.

Kenny followed behind her. Ms. Feng walked in to her garage before soon walking back out.

"Damn, I forgot to go by the store to get the bins," she said in disbelief. "I'll go by later and we can do this tomorrow."

"Oh, ok... is there anything else you needed help with then?" Kenny asked.

Ms. Feng contemplated what work there was. She smiled then looked up to him.

"Actually, there is," she said. "I could really use a workout buddy. In fact, since we're not working on the house today, you could help me with my workout instead!"

Kenny was fortunately already dressed for the occasion, wearing athletic shorts and a breathable shirt.

"Uh, sure! I can help you with that," he said.

"Great! The workout room is the first room across the hall from my bedroom. I'm gonna get changed then meet you in there," she said.

Kenny went into the room and waited for her.

"Wow, she must have put this all in recently," Kenny thought to himself as he looked around.

The room was big enough for a variety of workout equipment, including a lateral pull-down, a treadmill, bench press, and squat rack.

"Sorry to keep you waiting," Ms. Feng said as she walked in.

Kenny looked over at his MILF workout buddy. She stood at the door with her hands on her hips. Her hair was in a ponytail and her massive breasts were crammed into a pink sports-bra. It wasn't until she walked in front of him at the lateral pulldown that he saw that her grey shorts were cutting-in so deep that they looked like a thong.

Kenny tucked his dick into his waistband and waited for her to pick a machine.

"I'm gonna use the lat pulldown first," she said. "Can you hold onto my sides for me? Having hands on them keeps my back straight for some reason."

Kenny let Ms. Feng sit down in front of him then sat behind her. Her kept as far away from touching his body against her back as he could and held onto her sides. She shuddered before starting her set. Kenny didn't have much of a view, but could hear her grunting and feel her core tighten. She did a few sets before switching over to the treadmill.

"You can take a breather or use the machines for a bit," she said. "I'll be on here for about 30 minutes or so."

Ms. Feng started the treadmill at a slow speed and stepped on. Kenny used the lat pulldown since it was behind the treadmill. The entire time, his eyes were fixated on her asscheeks that rubbed and grinded against each other as she walked. She soon increased the speed to a steady jog and panted as she moved. Kenny wanted to see her take her top off but realized it was a pipe dream due to him not hypnotizing her beforehand.

Thirty minutes later, Ms. Feng stopped her run. She let the tread carry her as she used one hand to adjust the back of her shorts.

"Whew! Now, onto the squat rack," she said.

Kenny already knew what he would have to do and grew nervous. There was no way he could be behind her so close and moving so much without his dick coming out of place and sticking out from under his shorts.

"Do you know how to spot someone for squats?" Ms. Feng asked him.

"Y-Yes, yes I do," Kenny replied.

"Great! Get behind me and we'll begin," she said.

Ms. Feng stretched then warmed up with the bar before adding a small amount of weight. Kenny took it as a sign to start spotting her. Kenny gently grabbed onto her sides and followed Ms. Feng's movement. She squatted down deep before springing back up. She took sharp inhales and did loud grunts with each movement. Just as Kenny had predicted, his dick slipped out from his waistband.

"W-Wait!" He said.

Ms. Feng stood in place with the bar.

"What is it?" She asked.

Kenny quickly adjusted himself then went right back to spotting. Ms. Feng continued for a couple more squats before the same thing happened again.

"Is something wrong, Kenny?" She asked as she racked the bar.

"I-It's nothing! It's just that..." Kenny started to say.

"You don't need to hide what it is, just say it and I'll understand," Ms. Feng said. "We're both adults here."

"Well... you see..." Kenny said. "I really do think you're beautiful and sexy and I... keep having to press my erection against my waistband so it doesn't stick out from under my shorts..."

"Oh..." Ms. Feng said in surprise. "I... didn't know I had that effect on you."

The two stood in silence before Ms. Feng spoke up.

"Look, if it happens again, you don't need to stop. Just keep going and adjust yourself when I put the bar back up," Ms. Feng said.

Kenny reluctantly agreed and the two resumed the set. On the first squat, Kenny's dick slipped out again. This time, Ms. Feng was staring down while she squatted. Her mouth went agape when she saw the grey protrusion between her legs.

"Holy fuck!" She exclaimed.

Ms. Feng lost her footing and Kenny caught her before she could fall over. He then helped her rack the bar before the two stepped out.

"Am... Am I responsible for that?" She asked with her hand covering her eyes as she peaked at Kenny's erection from the side.

All Kenny did was shake his head to signify "yes."

"I'm done for the day, but why don't you come with me for a bit?" Ms. Feng said.

Kenny followed Ms. Feng to the bedroom. Once inside, she had him close the door behind him. She sat on the bed and called him over.

"Since I'd feel bad if you left with that... why don't I take care of it for you?" Ms. Feng suggested.

Kenny didn't say anything and got closer to her. Ms. Feng grabbed Kenny's pants and boxers by the waistbands and pulled them down slowly. His cock sprung out while Ms. Feng let go in shock, causing his pants and boxers to fall to his feet. Ms. Feng smiled as she squeezed Kenny's thick cock, alternating hands.

"Damn, Kenny!" She said.

Ms. Feng's shy demeanor changed to of someone who had plenty of experience milking dicks. She jerked him up and down at a steady pace with one hand before switching to two. She licked the tip and kissed it while she did so. It was the realization of his childhood crush jerking him off in her bedroom that made him bust early. Even though he could handle whatever punishment Ms. Evans or Ms. Jones could dish out, he was powerless against Ms. Feng.

Kenny groaned as thick ropes of cum flew out and splattered onto Ms. Feng's stomach.

"That's it! Get it all out!" She said.

Kenny thrusted into her hands to push the remaining amount out. Once he was spent, Ms. Feng let go and watched his dick wilt back down.

"That... that was amazing," Kenny said.

"It's been a while since I did that," Ms. Feng said. "I forgot how exciting it could be!"

To his surprise, there were no awkward feelings after that; just one of what he guessed was a spontaneous moment between two adults.

"Come back tomorrow around the same time when I get those boxes, okay?" Ms. Feng said.

Kenny agreed and left to go back to his house.

*****

[A few hours later]

Ms. Feng opened the door to Kenny's house and let herself in.

"You really need to lock your door, Sandra..." Ms. Feng thought to herself.

Ms. Feng was over to return a long forgotten pan she had found when her and Kenny were cleaning the kitchen the other day. She saw her car in the driveway and assumed she was home. It wouldn't be the first time she walked-in unannounced since Sandra, Kenny's mother, said she could.

"I guess her and Kenny went somewhere," she thought. "I guess the other car is from a family member or something."

12