Kenny and Hypnosis Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Feng put the pan on the kitchen counter and sent a text about it to Sandra. Just as she was leaving, she her a noise come from upstairs. Her curiosity got the best of her and she found herself slowly walking up the stairs. At the top, she fixated on the partially open door to Kenny's room. Carefully peaking inside, her eyes went wide and she covered her mouth. On the bed, was Kenny lying on his back while Ms. Evans sucked his cock without any clothes on.

"I can't believe a fellow MILF would give a handjob instead of a throatfuck to a young stud," Ms. Evans said. "And I really can't believe you came so fast!"

"Like I said, she's been the source of my fantasies ever since I can remember," Kenny said. "In fact, those fantasies are where most of these ideas come from."

"Well, I'm sorry your orgasm was so subpar," Ms. Evans said. "How about I fuck you hard to make up for it?"

Ms. Evans got on her knees and turned around. Grabbing his dick, she guided it up her tight asshole. Once in, she started bouncing up and down.

"God, I wish we could do this when your parents are home. It'd be so fucking hot for them to hear me making your bed creak!" Ms. Evans said.

Ms. Feng watched the two go at it for quite some time before taking her quiet leave. She left in disbelief of not only hearing how Kenny feels about her, but also in disbelief about what him and a stranger were doing in his room. Ms. Feng's pussy was soaking wet when she got home. No matter how many times she touched herself or used a vibrator or a dildo, she was never satisfied.

"It looks like Kenny's done a lot of growing up. He's even into MILFs!" Ms. Feng thought to herself. "And he feels so strongly about me after all these years that he came so fast from a handjob? I'm flattered but at the same time, it's hard to take that as a compliment when he's sticking his cock up another woman's ass! Tomorrow, we're gonna fuck at my place!" She thought to herself.

*****

[The next day]

Kenny came over to Ms. Feng's house at noon. He was dressed in similar attire as the day before upon her request. Ms. Feng answered the door and let him in.

"Did you get the bins?" He asked her.

"Yeah, but I worked on the garage earlier. Instead, how about helping me out with my workout again?" She asked him.

Kenny agreed and waited in the workout room for her. After a short time, he heard to door open and looked over.

"M-M-Ms. Feng?!"

Ms. Feng stood in the doorway wearing sneakers, a white tanktop, and nothing else below her waist.

"I did a lot of thinking yesterday..." Ms. Feng said as she walked towards Kenny. "After what happened, I decided to implement a new rule. From now on, no pants or shorts are allowed in the workout room!"

Ms. Feng yanked down Kenny's shorts and boxers.

"Rules are rules!" She said.

Kenny immediately started getting hard.

"I'm gonna use the treadmill for a bit," Ms. Feng said with a wink.

Kenny watched Ms. Feng's bare-ass wobble and grind as he worked out on the lat pulldown like he did yesterday. Ms. Feng started smacking her ass, grabbing and jiggling her cheeks; saying, "oh, fuck" when doing so. She only jogged for a brief amount of time before stopping then going over to the squat rack.

"Umm..." Kenny said.

"Same as yesterday, sweetie," Ms. Feng said with a smile.

Kenny didn't question any further and got behind her.

"Get closer, honey," Ms. Feng said.

This kept up until Kenny was spooning her. Kenny's cock rubbed against her pussy and slid through her cheeks with each squat. The two grew more and more turned on with each set until Ms. Feng took him to the bedroom.

"Kenny, I need to be honest with you..." she said. "Yesterday, I went into your house to give back a pan I borrowed from your mother. While I was there, I heard voices coming from upstairs and went up to your room where I saw... you and another woman. She was blowing you on your bed, then you two started fucking!"

Kenny grew red and struggled to explain himself.

"I also heard how you feel about me," Ms. Feng said.

The room fell silent. Kenny nervously swallowed, anticipating what Ms. Feng would say next.

"Kenny, you were always there for me when I needed help," she said. "After my husband left and my son started growing more and more distant, you were always there to help around the house. As you entered college, I started to think about you in certain ways; the ways that you thought about me. I'm not gonna lie, I've fantasized about us two being married and fucking like lovers every night since then."

Ms. Feng took her top off then lied down on her side. She raised her right leg in the air, spreading her pussy open with her free hand.

"I want you fuck me raw like you fuck me in your fantasies!" She said.

Kenny took his shirt off and stuck his cock up Ms. Feng's wet pussy. He pulled her head in close and kissed her deeply as he started thrusting. Ms. Feng grabbed onto Kenny's head and gave him the same treatment. The two found themselves fucking missionary while still kissing.

"Fuck yeah! Fuck my pussy, baby!" Ms. Feng said.

"You're so fucking hot, Ms. Feng!" Kenny said.

Kenny moved down to suck on her tits while using his thumb to massage her clit. Her loud moans let him know he was hitting the right places.

"It's been so long!" Ms. Feng said. "I'm already gonna cum!"

Kenny grabbed both of Ms. Feng's arms and pulled them towards him while pounding deep into her cunt. Kenny watched her grit her teeth and swear from behind her teeth. At some point, her O-face showed as he pussy tightened.

"I'm fucking c-cumming!!!" She exclaimed.

Kenny kept going until he was next.

"I'm cumming too!" He said.

"Go ahead! Bust in my MILF pussy!" She said.

Kenny groaned and went balls deep in Ms. Feng's cunt. He filled it to the brim with his load, not pulling out until he was thoroughly empty. He collapsed next to her on the bed. The two panted to catch their breath before turning to face each other.

"That... that was fucking awesome..." Ms. Feng said.

"That was a dream come true," Kenny said.

The two kissed for a bit before Kenny got dressed.

"I would have you stay over, but I would be really hard to explain to your mother," Ms. Feng said.

"That's all right," Kenny said. "I would like to do this again."

"Before you go, let me give you my number," Ms. Feng said.

The two exchanged contacts.

"I don't know who that other woman is but I would like for all of us to get together to chat," Ms. Feng said. "Also, take my picture for my contact."

Kenny took a picture of Ms. Feng's bright, smiling face; not including below her neck. He found it hot knowing that anyone who saw it would think it was just a happy MILF when in reality, that same MILF was naked with a creampied pussy.

"Oh, and Kenny..." Ms. Feng said to Kenny.

Kenny turned around.

"Make sure to think about me the next time you're alone or even when you're with that other woman."

Kenny left her house, still reveling in fulfilling a lifelong fantasy.

*****

"Damn, Kenny!" Ms. Evans said.

"That's our Kenny for ya!" Ms. Jones said. "There's no MILF that can resist his cock!"

Kenny was at Ms. Evans house with her and Ms. Jones, talking about what had happened earlier with Ms. Feng.

"You know, we're not actually dating... unless you want us to. I just say that to make sex hotter. If you want to wife-up Ms. Feng, then you're more than welcome too; we won't mind!" Ms. Evans said.

"That aside, we still want to meet her so we can, *ahem*, show her the ropes," Ms. Jones said.

"She wants to meet Ms. Evans too," Kenny said. "She doesn't know there's two of you, so a meeting needs to happen anyway."

Kenny let Ms. Evans send the message to Ms. Feng about inviting her over to her house the next day. Once getting confirmation, Kenny went home and had another sleepless night.

*****

Ms. Feng parked her car in Ms. Evans' driveway. She looked over at her familiar car before walking up to the front door. After ringing it, she was let in by Ms. Evans. She followed her to the living room where Kenny and Ms. Jones were waiting.

"Everyone, this is my neighbor Ms. Feng," Kenny said.

"Hi! Nice to meet you!" She said.

"I'm Olivia Evans," Ms. Evans said before hugging her. "Kenny told me that you saw us in his room the other day. I'm the maid that comes over to clean the house and clean his cock. We have all kinds of sex at his house, mine and Ms. Jones'. I'm primarily the one responsible for his orgasms."

I'm Tammy Jones," Ms. Jones said before hugging Ms. Feng. "Olivia introduced me to him and I've been hooked on his cock since! His cock is fine tuned for MILF pussy!"

Before Ms. Feng could speak, Kenny snapped everyone under. He pulled Ms. Feng aside to speak to her.

"You are madly in love with me, even more than you already are. You strive to be the best partner and best MILF!" He said to her before bringing her back to the living room then snapping everyone back.

"I'm Dianne Feng," Ms. Feng said enthusiastically.

"So, Ms. Feng, how long have you and Kenny known each other?" Ms. Jones asked her.

"I've known him for years," she said. "He always comes over to help me out around the house. He was there when my ex-husband left and when my son went off to college across the country."

"Let's get right to it," Ms. Evans said. "You had sex with Kenny the other day, right?"

"Yes. Yes we did," Ms. Feng said back.

"Kenny said you were amazing, but we can't take the word of a cock that cums so easily seriously," Ms. Jones said.

"That's why we want to see what you can do first hand and decide if you need to watch the professionals to see how it's really done," Ms. Evans said. "Let's go up to the bedroom."

Everyone went up to Ms. Evans' bedroom.

"Firstly, we try to get naked as soon as possible when we're with Kenny," Ms. Evans said.

Ms. Evans and Ms. Jones quickly stripped out of their clothing. Ms. Feng followed their example.

"Wow, your tits are huge huge! They're even bigger than mine!" Ms. Evans said.

"God, guys must fantasize about slamming their cocks between it all day!" Ms. Jones said.

Ms. Feng thanked the two for the compliments.

"All right, show us a handjob," Ms. Evans said. "Kenny, clothes off, mister!"

Kenny took his clothes off and sat on the edge of the bed. Ms. Feng got on her knees, smiling as she gripped his cock. She slowly massaged it up and down before gripping it firmly and jerking at a fast pace.

"Good, good..." Ms. Evans said.

"Now, a blowjob," Ms. Jones said.

Ms. Feng kissed and licked the tip of Kenny's cock. She slowly worked her way down to the top of his shaft before stopping.

"That's it?" Ms. Jones asked.

"Yeah... what was wrong with it?" Ms. Feng asked.

"How about I take this one?" Ms. Evans said to Ms. Jones.

Ms. Feng scooted over and let Ms. Evans take over. In a flash, she took Kenny's cock to her throat and puckered her lips tightly. She sucked hard while pulling off, causing Kenny to shutter in pleasure. She glided up and down with ease, thoroughly wetting his cock. Ms. Evans went lips to base and held in place for a few seconds. She gagged and pulled off.

"Whoa..." Ms. Feng said, speechless.

"There's still more," Ms. Evans said. "Kenny, show her how you're supposed to use a MILF's mouth. You don't have to cum but act you are when you're ready to move on."

Kenny balled up Ms. Evans' hair behind her head and used it as a handle to guide her head down onto his dick. He got off the bed and thrusted into her mouth. Spit flew off her lips while she sucked and gagged loudly. Ms. Evans flipped herself over and put her back to the side of the bed. Kenny got the message and fucked her face against it.

Ms. Feng watched in awe as Kenny plunged his cock in and out of Ms. Evans' mouth as if it were indeed a pussy. Ms. Evans played with her wet pussy, whining and slurping in Kenny's cock all the while. Kenny grabbed the side of her head and shook his hips when he went balls-to-chin. He pulled his cock out, soaked and dripping with saliva.

"*huff* That's a MILF blowjob," Ms. Evans said.

"All right, now show us the sex you had," Ms. Jones said.

Ms. Feng climbed on the bed with Kenny and rode him on top. She was already wet from watching Ms. Evans and took Kenny's slippery cock straight in her pussy. She gently bounced up and down, lightly moaning and panting. Kenny seemed to be enjoying himself, but the MILFs said otherwise.

"That's nice... for two teens having their awkward first time," Ms. Jones said.

Ms. Jones switched places with Ms. Feng.

"THIS is how you fuck a cock as a MILF!" She said.

Ms. Jones slammed her hips down and rode Kenny aggressively. She grinded her hips, swore and kissed him occasionally. Kenny got into the mood and soon took the lead. He and Ms. Jones switched positions and Ms. Feng watched him fuck her doggystyle. Kenny pulled her hair while he slammed his hips into her ass.

"Fuck! Bust in my pussy, Kenny!" Ms. Jones said.

"I'm already gonna cum!" Kenny said.

"Wait! Put me in that position I showed you when you do!" Ms. Jones said.

Ms. Jones lied down flat on her stomach. With Kenny's help, her legs were spread apart as if she was doing splits and he pulled her arms towards him. Kenny came to a grinding halt. Ms. Jones moaned while Ms. Feng looked over at his pulsing cock. When he pulled out, Ms. Jones' fresh creampie oozed out onto the sheets.

"*huff* That's how you use your pussy..." Ms. Jones said to Ms. Feng, almost out of breath.

"And finally, show us some anal!" Ms. Evans said.

"Oh... about that..." Ms. Feng said. "I've never done anal."

Ms. Evans and Ms. Jones were dumbfounded.

"Never?!" Ms. Evans asked.

"I wanted to do it with my husband but he was never on board with it," Ms. Feng. "I was so focused on my pussy over the years that I kept putting off exploring with it."

"Honey, we're meeting up so we can show you how to get started," Ms. Jones said. "But for today, watch how we do it."

Ms. Evans and Ms. Jones uncapped two bottles of lube and applied some to their asses and Kenny's cock. They then got onto the bed on all fours and spread their asses.

"Kenny, come over here and pump your cum up my ass!" Ms. Jones said.

"I need you to fuck my tight asshole and bust twice in a row, sweetie!" Ms. Evans said.

Kenny started with Ms. Evans. Ms. Feng was once again in awe as Kenny sunk his dick up her ass. She saw that Kenny's pace changed. She could tell he was a lot more into this type of sex than all of the others. Ms. Evans was moaning and swearing while taking Kenny's cock. He soon switched over to Ms. Jones to give her the same treatment.

Ms. Feng rubbed her pussy and ass as she watched the three go at it. They went at in a variety of positions. Missionary, on the side, standing up; Ms. Feng got to see all kinds of positions she's never seen. Finally, Ms. Evans and Ms. Jones were on their backs with their asses up in the air with their legs dangling down.

"Finish in my ass, honey!" Ms. Jones said. "I'll invite you over for an anal only sleep over this weekend if you do~."

"Bust in my ass, sweetie!" Ms. Evans said. "You can fuck my asshole like a pussy on my driveway tonight if you pick me~."

Kenny groaned as he sunk his cock into Ms. Evans' ass and came inside. Her creampie dripped out and down her pussy and onto the underside of her tits.

"That's what anal looks like," Ms. Jones said.

"I can't wait for tonight, Kenny," Ms. Evans said.

"Man, I've got a lot to learn..." Ms. Feng said.

"Don't worry. We'll show you the ropes," Ms. Evans said.

"You'll be a true MILF in no time!" Ms. Jones said.

The MILFs shared a group hug before going back downstairs. As Kenny got dressed, Ms. Feng talked to him in front of everyone.

"Kenny, I love you. I really, truly do. Let's start dating! If we do, we can have all that MILF sex plus the added benefit of true passion!" She said.

"You've got to entice him more!" Ms. Evans said.

"I want to suck your cock so bad, Kenny. I want to lock us in my bedroom so I can spend all night sucking the sperm out of your dick. I'll oil up my tits so you can fuck them too, but you you're only allowed to cum in my mouth."

"Hmm... how about you date him when you're ready to do anal?" Ms. Evans asked her. "That way, you'll be fully prepared to spend time together!"

"I like that idea!" Ms. Feng said. "Once my ass is ready, we'll be meeting up daily, honey."

Ms. Feng got dressed and was about to walk out before Kenny.

"One last thing, we usually leave exposing some skin," Ms. Evans said.

Ms. Feng hiked up her skirt over her ass, pulled her panties off, and gave them to Kenny.

"Give these back to me the next time you come over," she said with a wink.

Everyone watched her casually walk out the door, her bare-ass exposed, and to her car.

"You've found quite the addition to our group," Ms. Evans said.

"I'll say," Ms. Jones said. "Now, why don't I give you two some alone time. Aren't you doing anal on your driveway?"

"That's right!" Ms. Evans said. "You're going to fuck my ass on my driveway tonight.

Ms. Jones left wearing just her top, her pants in hand, while Ms. Evans stayed naked.

"Honey, can I wear a shirt for tonight?" Ms. Evans asked Kenny. "I think public anal is so much hotter when my just my ass is exposed. Also, I want us to sleep on the driveway tonight on a cot too. We can use the cars to shield us. I'll get the mail wearing just my shirt in the morning too. Lastly, I'm referring to your cum exclusively as 'sperm' tonight since I think it's also hotter. Anyway, want to join me in the shower?"

Ms. Evans led Kenny up to her bathroom, where they got ready for another memorable night


12