Kenza Beddaoui of Morocco

Story Info
Haitian lesbian seduces Moroccan gal in Ottawa.
1.7k words
3.24
7.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Meet Kenza Beddaoui, a young Moroccan Muslim woman living in the environs of metropolitan Hull, Quebec. Kenza and her family moved to Canada from the Kingdom of Morocco over a decade ago, and she has adjusted fine to her new country. The Moroccan people are nothing if not adaptable, and Kenza saw Canada as the gateway to her dreams. For the wide-eyed young woman, everything seemed possible for the first time ever...

Kenza attended the University of Montreal, and moved close to the Ontario border in order to find gainful employment. The majority of Quebec residents who live near the border work in Ottawa, there's no getting around that simple fact. Kenza wants to work for the Canadian government, and found work with the National Call Center for Canadian Government Services or NCCCGC.

Why did Kenza choose to work for the National Call Center for Canadian Government Services? Well, unlike other call centers like the Bell-affiliated one on Lisgar Street, the NCCCGC actually pays well. Agents are paid twenty dollars an hour during their two weeks of training, then they get a five dollar bump in pay once they are fully fledged agents, three months later. For a recent grad like Kenza, this sounded like a good deal.

Like a lot of women the world over, Kenza is leading something of a double life. Kenza's husband Mahfouz Ali Beddaoui is a conservative Muslim man, and the owner of a chain of bakeries all over Hull, Gatineau and Aylmer. This outwardly friendly but privately insecure and controlling man would be quite surprised to learn that his sweet-looking and seemingly innocent wife is going around behind his back. What is this world coming to?

"My husband cannot know, not ever," Kenza said to her new pal and co-worker, Stephanie Sinclair, as the two of them dined in the food court at work. Stephanie Sinclair pursed her lips and sipped on her Pepsi before leaning back in her chair. Dressed in a dark gray vest, white silk shirt, dark gray Capri pants and loafers, Stephanie looked both professional and sexy. The tall, dark-skinned and curvy Afro-Caribbean beauty always carried herself in a regal manner. It's one of the things that Kenza admires the most about Stephanie...

"I get it," Stephanie replied, to Kenza's everlasting relief. A lesbian who makes a habit of getting involved with straight-but-curious women, or bisexual women in relationships with men, is just asking for heartache. The problem is that Stephanie finds her fellow lesbians stereotypically and boring, usually predicable and dull. She finds women in relationships with men more of a challenge. Everyone's got their kicks, and Stephanie Sinclair has hers.

Lots of lesbians are stereotypical, especially the ones adhering to the butch dyke aesthetic, and they tend to scare away lots of straight-but-curious women and bisexual women, the way effeminate gay men scare most straight-but-curious men and masculine bisexual men. For a person living in between worlds, who is curious about the other side, someone who looks, acts and sounds normal is probably seen as more approachable than someone who is totally unconventional and cannot blend in. Seriously, it's a simple fact. Stephanie Sinclair knows this, and she's an expert at blending in.

"Thank you," Kenza replied, and Stephanie gently laid her hand on top of hers, and smiled confidently. The two women continued dining. They only had half an hour to eat. As information officers for the largest call center in the City of Ottawa, they always had a lot to do. People from all over Canada called asking for information on a variety of government services, and it was up to agents like Kenza and Stephanie to provide them with answers.

"This is delicious," Stephanie said, smiling at kenza who was wolfing down her meal like it was nothing. Stephanie took her time as she ate the curry and goat meal that she purchased from the mustachioed Indian guy who ran the entire food court, and covertly admired kenza. There's nothing quite like a beautiful woman who doesn't know she's beautiful.

"You're staring again," Kenza said, blushing, and Stephanie casually shrugged. With her long dark hair, slightly angular face, bronze skin and dark eyes, the curvy young Moroccan gal was quite lovely. Stephanie has a thing for women from the Middle East. The Arabs, North Africans and others would like the world to believe that everyone in their countries are straight, but Stephanie knows better. Lots of Muslim women eat pussy, and they are quite simply everywhere. Word up.

"Sorry, my dear, staring into other women's eyes is how us lesbians and bisexual women spot each other," Stephanie replied, matter-of-factly, and Kenza nodded in agreement. Stephanie remembered her heart fluttering the first time she laid eyes on Kenza, the curvy Moroccan gal with the big ass and the angelic face. Stephanie simply couldn't wait to kiss Kenza and take her to her bed. Some women are simply too amazing to pass up, especially for an experienced huntress like Stephanie...

"I find your eyes beautiful," Kenza whispered, openly staring into Stephanie's lovely brown eyes. Stephanie grinned and squeezed Kenza's hand. After lunch, they resumed working, taking mundane calls from men and women all of over Canada who were in panic mode over Covid. After work, Kenza and Stephanie took an Uber to Stephanie's place, located in the Gloucester area.

"We've got to stop meeting like this," Stephanie said as she pulled Kenza into her arms, the moment they got to the apartment. Kenza grinned and hugged Stephanie fiercely before kissing her passionately. Just like that, the two young women began making love. They went to the bed, slipped out of their clothes and explored one another. Repressed desires simply must be met from time to time, and Kenza craved Stephanie's touch the way a swimmer craves air while rising from the depths...

"My fault," Kenza giggled as she lay on the bed, a nubile, golden-hued and raven-haired beauty who grinned naughtily at her lover while awaiting her touch. Stephanie smiled up at Kenza while licking a path from her belly button to her crotch. Kenza held her breath as Stephanie began eating her pussy. This was truly the moment she'd been waiting for the entire damn week...

"Hmm, delicious," Stephanie cooed as she ate Kenza's pussy, and the young woman arched her back and cried out, loving what her ardent lover was doing to her. Stephanie worked her fingers into Kenza's pussy and worked her magic on her. Kenza had been with a few ladies back in Rabat, Morocco, prior to moving to Canada but none of them were anything like the passionate, wild and freaky Stephanie...

"Oh fuck," Kenza squealed as she came, oozing hot girly cum all over Stephanie's face, and the gorgeous black femme lapped it all up. Afterwards, the two women lay in bed, basking in the warm afterglow of a great fuck. Kenza rested her head on Stephanie's belly while playing with the short hairs on the black woman's pussy. Naughtily, Kenza slid a finger into Stephanie's pussy, causing the other woman to gasp. Laughing, Kenza kissed Stephanie and continued to finger-fuck her.

"See you when you need that itch scratched, my heterosexual and very married lady friend," Stephanie said sharply, as she grabbed Kenza's hand, putting a stop to their fun and games. Kenza sat up on the bed and shot Stephanie a look. Shrugging, Stephanie rose and headed to the shower. Kenza's heart skipped a beat as she admired the tall, curvaceous, dark-skinned and downright Amazonian beauty who hailed from Haiti, in the heart of the Caribbean.

"Don't be like that, Stephanie," Kenza called out, but Stephanie closed the shower door and ignored her. Kenza got up, got dressed and left. Before leaving Stephanie's apartment, kenza took a good look at the place. The two-bedroom place was lovely, full of books on Haitian literature, African artworks and Caribbean artifacts that Stephanie treasured. The tall Haitian-Canadian gal was proud of herself as a woman who loves women, and as an Afrocentric person. A decidedly rare condition, to be sure.

"I love you, ma belle Stephanie," Kenza whispered before grabbing an Uber and heading to the Quebec side, where she lived. When Kenza got home, she gathered her courage to have a certain talk with her husband Mahfouz Ali Beddaoui. She did not want to hurt him, for he was a good man, but she wanted to be honest about her feelings. This was not the sort of discussion that Moroccan Muslim women typically have with their husbands, but there must be a first time for everything...

When Stephanie emerged from the shower, Kenza was gone. Stephanie turned on the TV and watched the TV series Power. She's a big fan of Omari Hardwick and likes the way the African American actor and producer represents himself and his people on television. Like her favorite character Ghost, Stephanie found herself embroiled in a relationship with a cute brunette whom she really ought to stay away from. We all want what we can't have, Stephanie thought bitterly as she sipped wine while watching TV.

For the next three days, Stephanie's calls, texts and emails to Kenza went unanswered, and she figured that the 'straight' Moroccan Muslim gal would get rid of her. This wasn't Stephanie's first romance with a married woman, and she knew the drill. Straight-but-curious women and bisexual women usually prefer men, and lesbians who chase such women are gluttons for pain. I'm a sucker for pain, Stephanie thought as she took calls at the call center. Kenza was absent, but whatever. Stephanie had her own life to lead.

When Stephanie went to the food court that day, she found everyone huddled around the television set. On RDI news, a pretty blonde reporter stared somberly at the camera as she talked about a killing and an arrest in the environs of Hull, Quebec. Apparently, the Moroccan-born owner of a chain of bakeries was arrested by the police after murdering his wife, whom he suspected of having an affair. Stephanie felt as though her heart was being wrenched out of her chest as Kenza's picture lit the screen. This isn't happening, Stephanie thought, filled with unbelievable shock and sorrow.


Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers