Major Mars Ch. 01

Story Info
A stowaway is found aboard the Bajingo.
2.4k words
4.49
5.5k
17
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this work contains scenes of fictional incest or incest content.

*****

Staryear 2267: Major and Maria Mars had just left the planet Octoforomina in their ship, the Bajingo, a starship that looked suspiciously like a vagina. An alert on the Bajingo sounded, alerting the crew of two that there was an intruder aboard. Major Mars' captain and step-mother, Maria was in her quarters. Major told his step-mom over the comm-link that he was going to check it out.

**********

Maria Mars ran her soapy hands over her enormous breasts as she showered when she heard the ship's intruder alert blare. With the alarm sounding and no further communication from her step-son, Major, she began to worry.

Maria pressed the comm-link in her shower and spoke, "Major, this is mom. Have you located the intruder. Come in."

The 18-year-old space explorer who was trying to maintain a position of stealth as he searched the ship with his phaser out gritted his teeth as Maria's voice sounded off. Major's father had married Maria when Major was barely learning to walk. Then when his father went missing, Maria raised him all in her own. She was the only mother Major had ever known.

"Nothing yet, mom. You don't need to worry, I can handle it." Major said.

"I know, honey, but--"

"Mom! You trained me yourself. How many hours in the simulator have we logged practicing for this very scenario. I got this."

Maria relaxed and took a breath. He was right. She had confidence that Major would be able to take care of anything--if there was anything--stowing away on the ship.

"Ok, honey. You're right. I will just finish up my shower. But if anything happens, comm me at the first sign of trouble." Maria said before releasing the comm-link button, and beginning to lather the soap once more into her giant cleavage.

As soon as his step-mother mentioned the shower, Major's filthy mind immediately began to fantasize about Maria naked, with the water cascading down her curves.

"O-oh you're in the shower?" He asked, feeling his body begin to respond in arousal.

Maria was now scrubbing between her big ass cheeks. Her tits were the first thing Major's father noticed about her, but Maria's ass was what caused him to marry her.

Maria pressed her comms-link once more. "Yes, silly, but I'll be out soon, don't worry."

Major couldn't help himself, his dick was straining uncomfortably against his pants. His step-mother's body had been an object of his lust for some time now. Countless nights were spent wanking to the image he had created of his naked step-mom doing some of the most depraved things to him.

Major's hand his pants and he wrapped his hand around his swollen member. "S-so does that mean you are n-naked?"

"You kind of need to be naked too take a shower, Major Mars. You sound strange. Is everything ok?"

"R-right. Right. Yeah, I'm fine, mom." Major confirmed, his pants now pooled on the floor with his engorged cock in his hand, stroking it. "H-how much of yourself have you already--unh--cleaned."

Maria's hands were still between the valley of her ass, soaping and cleaning her rosebud. It felt good, and she could rarely help slipping a bit of her finger inside her tight asshole, so she didn't.

"Ungh--I mean you don't really need to know that, do you, honey?"

Major spit on his cock, adding some natural lubricant to aid his fervent stroking. He kicked off his pants and sank to the floor pumping his dick to the image of Maria's nude body glistening in soapy water, his phaser resting on the floor next to him.

"Mmm. No, of course n-not. Enjoy your--fuuuh--s-shower." He managed.

"Uh, Major?"

"Y-yeah?"

"You sure you're ok? You are sounding even stranger than before. Like you're out of breath." Maria questioned.

"Probably just something weird on our comms. The intruder alert is portably a false--unh--alarm too." Major replied, his eyes squeezed shut, imagining the woman on the other end taking his cock into her mouth. He was close now. He was too sidetracked to even notice the creature that had silently approached him. Until he opened his eyes anyway.

"Ohhh, FUCK!" He yelled when the blue humanoid creature came into his sight line, while Major was still pantsless with a throbbing hard-on in his hand.

"Major! Major? What is it?" Maria cried over the comms-link. But her step-son didn't respond. Maria shut the shower off and took off to find out what happened.

The creature was a female foramine, the native humanoid species on the planet they had just left. It was a primitive species, who had yet to achieve space travel. They wore no clothing and their females had eight orifices not including their mouths--4 for reproduction, and 4 for waste. Given the primitive-ness of the population, the Mars duo collected the artifacts they were searching for hightailed it off of Octoforomina as quickly as they had arrived.

The creature snarled and swiped at Major, but he dodged and rolled them pointed his phaser at the creature. Only there was no phaser. He wasn't holding anything. His trigger finger clicked the open air as he glanced at the phaser he had left behind across the room.

"Oh shit!!" Major cursed.

He dodged another swipe from the Foramine.

"Fuck! I can't get to my gun." He thought out loud. Then out of his peripheral the alien's other arm had swung and struck Major clean in the jaw.

He glanced down as blood from his mouth fell to the ground.

"You bitch!" Major swore, striking the creature back in the head, and then kicking her in the face.

"Think, you bastard." Thought Major. "How do you defeat a Foramine without a gun."

Major Mars thought back to the lessons on alien combat taught to him by his step-mother. "Goddammit!" He swore "I should have paid better attention." It's true. Half the time that Maria Mars was trying to teach her step-son something important, he was fantasizing about her tits, her ass, her pussy--.

"Wait! That's it! The Foramines were practically created for sex. I have to satiate the beast!"

The Foramine had recovered from his earlier round-house, and was slowly backing Major into a corner. Only, it wasn't staring at Major so much, but rather Major's manmeat. Thinking about Maria's body had made him hard once again, and his raging rocket ship was leaking pre-cum and pointed directly into the space above.

The alien stopped in her tracks, appreciating the human's dick, though potentially curious as to why there was only one of them. The males of her species were all equipped with four dicks.

"Well, this is not how I saw my day going," Major muttered to himself. He had just enough time to grab the creature in his arms, and slam her to the ground.

"She isn't even resisting." Major thought, glancing down at the being beneath him. Her breasts were rather large, though not as large as Maria's. There were four of those as well. He looked further down and examined the four vagina all in a row.

"Here goes nothing!" He said and guided his dick into the Foramine's first blue slit. Major was no virgin, but not by much. He had lost his virginity to a Lacertanae, a reptilian/humanoid type creature only months earlier that he had met in his travels. The Foramine's pussy was much more inviting, and she was able to take him in his entirety in a single long thrust, unlike the lizard-girl. But he didn't last nearly as long.

The edging Major had done earlier to the image of his step-mother in the shower did not help. He tried to imagine he was inside her instead. At 37, Maria Mars had to be one of the hottest women in the universe. She looked more like Major's hot older cousin then his step-mom. Maria was a natural brunette with green eyes and a fit, athletic body. By fifteen, Maria's breasts were already a DD cup, by the time she met Major's father at nineteen she was a 34G.

"God damn, Dad was lucky," Major said as he thrust into the blue alien. "You're so FUCKING hottttt," he cried, imagining he was speaking to Maria rather than the naked blue thing beneath him as he unleashed a torrential load into the savage's first needy cunt.

**********

As she sprinted down the hall naked as the day she was born, Maria couldn't help but curse her genetics for her breasts. They were bouncing everywhere and it hurt. She rushed out of the shower so quickly she didn't even put on a robe. Major wasn't answering his comms and she knew he must be in trouble.

**********

"Aargghh! Fuuucckkk!" Groaned Major as he finished unleashing the biggest load of his young love into his new blue lover.

"Yess! I'm cumming too!" The alien cried.

Hearing her voice was instantly sobering. It was almost melodic. The Bajingo automatically translated all known alien languages for people on the ship into the language designated by the crew.

"Fuck, that felt good." Major said pulling out, his dick still hard as steel.

"I can't believe your penis made me climax, human." The alien said. "I am Gallus Cultorem."

Major determined silently to call her "Gal," and really appreciated the way Gal was staring at his cock. Then, without comment, Gal turned over and got on all fours with her ass facing Major.

"I am ready for another." She said.

Gal's four assholes winked in unison at Major as he watched his spunk leak from one of her pussies onto the cold ground below.

"Looks like I have three more to go," Major sighed contently and pushed into another silky blue pussy.

"Fuck me, human," she begged. "Your cock is smooth; no pain."

Gal was referring to the cocks of the men of her species. In addition to having three more than Major, theirs were spined. Interstellar researchers believed that these spines were useful in a promiscuous species like the Foramine and were thought to clear out sperm from male competitors and to chafe the females vagina enough to keep her from having sex long enough to ensure impregnation. Whatever the reason, Gal seemed incredibly pleased that Major's penis came sans spines.

"Take it," said Major, "Damn, Gal, your pussies are all so tight." The teen explorer gave a short thrust. Gal's second pussy made a queefing noise as her juices squirted out around Major's shaft. She was so wet, and her pussy was absolutely coating his cock.

Gal moaned. "Yes!" she cried. "Human! Your cock feels so good inside me. You're so deep."

Major was fucking her in earnest now. His cock had forced Gal's face into the floor, her four breasts keeping her elevated off the ground. She was moaning in pleasure, as he second pussy received human cock for the first time. "Oh deus!," she screamed, "so good."

Major grabbed her hips from behind as he fucked her hard with the entirety of his cock.

"Unh! Unh! Fuck yeah, Gal!" he grunted, every now and then burying the entire length in the current fuck hole. "Take it."

"Oh Deus! Aaaahh!!! Deus!!!" screamed Gal in her second orgasm as Major's cock head continued plowing. The orgasm made her legs fall out from under her as Major laid down on the ground next to her, breathing hard.

Major held Gal's leg up and began working his cock in and out of her third pussy. She wearily lifted her head to look at Major, who stared right back. Their faces were inches apart. Then Major kissed Gal. Their sexual pheromones filled the air as they made out and the 18 year old space explorer slowly fucked the blue alien into submission.

Major suddenly grabbed Gal by the shoulders and rolled onto his back with her in his arms, sliding his engorged cock out of her pussy.

"Ride me." He commanded of his busty four-breasted extraterrestrial fuck buddy.

Gal sat up facing Major, lifted her hips straddling him, and then slowly lowered her third pussy down around Major's big prick. She slid to the hilt, and Major could swear he felt the head of his cock press against the alien's cervix, but she did not appear to be in pain.

Gal started riding the young human's dick, lifting then impaling herself on his cock as swiftly as she could manage. Gal's four big blue tits danced wildly as she fucked him. The Foramine's pussies were unlike anything Major had ever felt, they milked and slurped and massaged his cock right to the edge.

"Oh ah unh! Agh!," she moaned. "Y-your cock feels so good inside! Unh. I'm c-cumming! I'm cumming, human. Aaahhh-aaahhh aaahhh!" Gal screamed as her third pussy swallowed and squeezed around Major Mars' cock, vibrating and milking the young human as she came hard. She was nearly fully satiated.

The Foramine's climax added fresh juices to Major's dick as he pulled out leaving Gal gasping.

"One more," Major sighed looking down at the blue creature's fourth and final vagina. The only one yet untouched. He didn't have much left in him, he was certain that the last blue pussy would make him burst quickly.

With every ounce of willpower left in him, Major thrust his cock inside the final blue cunt and started fucking Gal violently from beneath her.

"Oh Fuck!" Major growled. "Your pussy is too good! I'm CUMMINGGG!!!"

Gal screamed. "Yes! Deep! Deep inside me, human!" Major's final orgasm had been enough to set off a fourth one in Gal. Major's penis was flooding the alien's womb with his seed.

"Oooh Deus!" Gal cried, her eyes rolling up inside her head. Her orgasm was still going as Major pumped the fourth pussy preposterously full of spunk. Then, after four orgasms, the alien suddenly passed out, hitting her head roughly on the floor next to Major.

Major Mars had done it. He had sexually satisfied the Foramine.

"It worked." Major said standing up, but wobbling a little. "Wow!"

**********

Maria rounded the corner, phaser out, just as Major was steadying himself against the wall and pulling his pants back up, the Foramine laying passed out cold on the Bajingo's steel floor.

"MAJOR!" She shouted, approaching him and catching him in her arms. "Honey, are you ok?"

She looked down at the floor. "A Foramine was on the ship?" Looks like you took care of it though. Did you stun her with your phaser?"

"U-uh y-yeah." Major stumbled, looking at his step-mother's completely naked body. Impossibly, the young man could feel his cock stirring in his pants again. "That's exactly what happened. W-why are you naked, mom?"

To be continued...