All Comments on 'Keri Ch. 01'

by xindiigo

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very descriptive

I do think you should do a second chapter Bizarrely I enjoyed it . Only thing I would suggest is slow down and expand the outer parts of the story a bit

babyjane12084babyjane12084about 7 years ago
Well...

Oddly, it's keeping me interested, but as a woman I'd fight back. Reading that she is just letting him destroy her makes me sick. Maybe if she stood up to this motherfucker and showed him what's what, i'd stay. But I think she should escape. imo. But it's good read.

luedonluedonabout 7 years ago
The police used to call it 'A Domestic'

And they hated being called to them, because they didn't know how to cope. At least now, there is recognition of domestic abuse as a widespread social problem.

Xindiigo, I am fascinated by your exploration of this topic. I look forward to where you take the story of your troubled lady Keri. Not a nice story, but just as Keri herself finds it hard to leave the abusive husband, it's hard to ignore this story.

Lue

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
tragedy king!!!...the king of melancholia!!!....

Dear xindiigo, disturbing as it is to read every line of the dainty,misfortune's child beautiful lady's torture at the hands of her psycopath husband.....your writing admirably brings out her anguish in every detail.....

and his sadistic,psychopathic ecstasy in hurtling her alternately between near murder violence and rape followed by shallowest concern!!......

like the Nazis must have felt toward their most brutal and mindless torture victims!!...your pen makes perhaps many a reader feel helplessly sorry for the many delicate ladies trapped in abusive relationships and marriages!!Oh Mary,mother of God!! sigh......!!!:((

you remind me of the Julia Roberts film 'Sleeping with the Enemy'!!

give us more chapters as your writing style is that of the artist painting a melancholy painting and bringing every bit of it to life.....tugging at the heart strings of many a reader!!....dont mind;)...but after reading your work i'd love to call you 'tragedy king' or the king of melancholia!! :)) kinda like Thomas Hardy.....'Tess of the Durbevilles'....:)or your story reads like Tolstoy's 'Anna Karenina'!!:)

and you establish the very disturbing, horrifying truth which is the gospel line for many a brutal rapist and sexual torturer.....that is only their truth and no sane person's.....'she asked for it!!'

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
tragedy queen!!!.....the queen of melancholia!!....

dear xindiigo,apropos to my previous letter....checked your lit prfile to know you were a lady...:) so please you and readers read my tragedy king compliment as tragedy queen!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yes! Love this story!

The dark, primal love Nathan has for Keri is so hot. It's dark and tragic, and I can't wait to see how their story pans out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Couldn't finish

You hardly fleshed out your characters. Why should I care about either of them? Honestly I found them both to be boring and severely lacking in personality. I cant even visualize them in the way you should want us to because you didn't provide the info. I'm surprised I finished the first page at all. I can see what your trying to do and I'm glad you're trying, but I suggest using an editor or co-writer next time to help you.

princesskittenmeprincesskittenmeabout 7 years ago
please update

in love with your story,its really different and interesting.please update more can't wait to read more about nate and keri.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous