Kerri's College Days Ch. 01

Story Info
A new life for better or worse.
4.5k words
4.64
9.4k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kerri was apprehensive about her first day a university. Truth known, Kerri was full of apprehension, self-consciousness, insecurities and other, less than positive, emotions. If you were to meet her, you would have no idea that any of this was true. She was a petite, reasonably attractive nineteen-year-old from a middleclass conservative family. She made the dean's list all four years of high school and won a full academic scholarship to college. Something that greatly pleased her parents.

She was in her 2010 Mini Cooper as she turned into the student parking lot for the Wilkerson dorm for the first time. She retrieved two boxes from the rear seat and headed toward dorm room 218, her home for the foreseeable future.

As she slowly made her way down the second-floor hallway, she found herself dodging an obstacle course of other girls. What surprised her most was that they all seemed to be in various stages of undress to be out in such a public area. The dress code of the day seemed to be mostly midriff t-shirts advertising one sports team or another and panties.

Twice, Kerri bumped into girls while her head was turned looking at other girls going the opposite direction. A tall, long legged blonde pressed a hand against Kerri's boxes to prevent yet another collision. Kerri looked at her, her mouth slightly ajar, startled by the site before her. The girl was a uniquely beautiful creature by anyone's measure.

"Heavy traffic today." She said. The words landed sultry at Kerri's ears. She nodded. "What room?" The girl asked.

"218." Kerri finally managed to say.

"Well, you are in luck." The girl said.

Caught a bit off guard, Kerri asked. "What?"

"218." She said. "Your room? It's right here." She tapped the door to Kerri's left.

"Sure." Kerri saw the numbers on the door. "Thanks." She added as she realized her arms were full of boxes and her key was in her pocket.

"Where is it?" The girl asked.

"What?" Kerri said.

"Your key." The girl said.

"Oh." Kerri blinked twice trying to focus. "My pocket." She said, tilting her head to her right to indicate which pocket.

The girl moved up close, pressing Kerri against the hallway wall. Her fingers were in Kerri's pocket before she could object. The girl's fingers were wiggling around searching for the key ring. When they reached the bottom, the girl let her fingers rub along Kerri's mound and the layers of denim was doing little to dull the sensation.

The girl was watching Kerri all the while. "Got it." She finally said and slowly extracted the key ring, holding it out, letting it dangle from a slender finger. "Allow me." She said and used the key to unlock the door. When it was open, she waited for Kerri to enter. She followed behind her, closing the door.

Kerri let the heavy boxes flop onto the bed. "I'm Mia." The girl offered. "I'm a junior this year."

Kerri sat down next to the boxes. She nodded. "A fresh." She offered. Mia was wearing a tee that had the bottom third cut off in a jagged way. Kerri was sure that if Mia raised her hands over her head, her breasts would show.

"I figured." Mia said. "We call first years, Freshies." She grinned at Kerri. "You should know." Mia said. "There are rules here. The Wilkerson Rules."

"Like what?" Kerri asked. Mia was standing there with her legs apart far enough that there was a clear void between those legs right up to her crotch. She too was wearing only thin silk panties.

"Rule 1, Freshies have to pay their dues." Mia said.

"I don't understand." Kerri said.

"You will." Mia said. "I knew you were special when I saw you bumping into everyone in the hallway."

"I'm not special." Kerri said.

"I think you are or at least you can be." Mia said.

"I should get the rest of my things from my car. Get my room organized." Kerri said.

"Rule two." Kerri said. "Once you are spoken for, you are off limits."

"Excuse me?" Kerri asked.

Mia walked over to where Kerri sat. She leaned forward and slipped her hands under Kerri's arms, pulling her up. She ran the fingers of her right hand along Kerri's jaw. Over her chin. Her thumb traced her lips. "Don't pull back." She whispered. When Mia's lips touched Kerri's, it felt like and electrical shock. But Kerri remained there, not withdrawing.

"You see." Mia said, "Special."

Kerri was frozen in space. Not able to speak. "IF anyone approaches you. Anyone at all." Mia said. "Just say, talk to Mia."

Kerri finally just managed a nod. Mia kissed her again. It lasted, a sensuous soft kiss. As she did, her hand found Kerri's and Mia brought Kerri's hand to her silk covered mound. When Kerri felt her fingers touch the girl's sex, she flinched. "I said not to pull back." Mia waited.

Kerri's fingers returned to her without assistance. Kerri's hand cupped Mia's pussy. Her fingers pressed against her labia. She could feel the heat from beneath the silk covering.

And just like that, Mia released her. She was a different person. Matter of fact. "I need to get on with things. You should finish you unpacking." She said.

Kerri nodded.

"I'll stop by later. Maybe after dinner?" Mia said.

It took only a couple of hours for Kerri to bring up the remaining items in her car and to put clothes away and arrange the room as best she could. She did all this without being able to get Mia out of her mind. When she had finished, she found herself lying on the bed. Her eyes closed and unknowingly unbuttoning the top of her jeans. That kiss was so erotic. So unexpected and yet strangely welcome.

When she thought about her fingers caressing that girl's sex, she slid her hand down inside her own jeans. Yearning to experience that same feeling. To sense the heat from a girl's sex again. She began rubbing herself with nothing separating her fingers from her pussy but a thin layer of cotton.

But Mia had silk panties. Kerri so wanted to rush out and buy herself silk panties. She just knew they would feel soft and cool and so erotic. She worked her jeans down below her knees and pushed her knees out wide. Her hand defied the cotton barrier as it slipped beneath it. Her fingers now with full access to her pussy. She felt hot between her legs. She was wet, more wet than the few times she dared do this before.

As she rubbed over her still hooded clitoris, she could feel it awakening. One, two fingers in her vagina. "Oh, fuck," She said out loud. There was a knock at the door. She struggled to pull up her jeans and get off of the bed. She buttoned up and she went to the door as she tried to straighten her hair. That is when she noticed the aroma of sex on her fingers.

When the door opened, Kerri was face to face with the tallest woman she had ever seen.

"Hi." She said. "I am Adrian. I am the dorm Steward. Can I come in?" She said this and simply entered the room without waiting for an answer. The rumpled bed was the first thing she noticed. She turned and smiled at Kerri. "Getting comfortable in your new digs I'm guessing?"

"I...." Kerri started.

Adrian waved her hand. "No matter." She smiled at Kerri. "I heard you were approached by Mia." Adrian spent a few seconds observing Kerri. "I'm not surprised." She said. "you are certainly her type."

"Excuse me?" Kerri said.

Adrian sat down on the bed. "Naive." She explained. "Come here." She patted the bed beside her.

Kerri just stood there.

"Look." Adrian said. "The girls from the upper-classes can be a little demanding but really, you could do a lot worse than Mia." She patted the bed again. "I don't have all day."

She said that with enough authority that Kerri began to move closer. Finally, she sat down beside Adrian. Adrian placed a finger under Kerri's chin and turned her face so that see was looking directly at Adrian. "I am the boss. Period." She said. "Those girls will divide up all of the newbies of which you are one and they will spend the next semester teaching you what's what." She put her hand around the back of Kerri's neck. She pulled the girl close and closed her mouth over Kerri's. She kissed her long and sensuously, but she was gentle. When her lips left Kerri, she said. "Everyone will come and go except me."

Kerri watched, confused. The kiss was just an added thing for her to try to understand. She was already aroused by Mia. Then things got worse when she tried to relieve the tensions Mia had caused. Now there was this woman, who was quite pretty but must be nearing forty, setting on her bed and kissing her.

"They will eventually decide who will be with who." She said. "But know this." She kissed Kerri again. "None of them will treat you like I will." She ran her hand over Kerri's chest and down across her abdomen.

Adrian whispered. "Lay back."

Kerri's head was starting to spin. But she found herself slowly reclining as Adrian unbuttoned her jeans. She felt the zipper being lowered and felt Adrian's hands working the jeans down over her hips. Her knees being lifted one at a time and the jeans being slipped free. Adrian eased off of the bed and Kerri thought she saw her kneeling. Her legs were being pushed aside.

Kerri lifted her head and through blurry eyes, she watched as Adrian thumbed the top of her panties, slowing easing them over her hips and down her legs. She could feel the cool air on her sex.

Adrian looked at Kerri. "They are going to have a lot of sex with you. I, on the other hand, am the only one that will make love to you."

When Adrian kissed the inside of her thigh, Kerri moaned. She reached down to cover her sex with her hand.

"Don't do that." Adrian was smiling but there was an authority to her voice that made Kerri draw her hand back. That was when she felt the first heat of a woman's breath on her pussy. The soft lips. The wet tongue swiping her from her anus to her clitoris. For the next fifteen minutes, Adrian slowly worked the poor girl into a writhing frenzy. She was soaking her bedding. Her ass was off of the bed more than it was on it. Knees in the air, her feet on Adrian's shoulders. All Kerri could do was enjoy a climax, feel it start to wain and then another would build and explode deep inside her.

She was terrified to look. Her eyes squeezed tightly closed. Her hips worked up and down spontaneously. Her movement were out of her control and so was her verbal responses. She was grunting, moaning, whimpering. Something she never wanted to happen was happening to her.

She was feeling exposed, and used but if she was honest with herself, she never wanted it to end. A fifth orgasm raced through her like electricity when Adrian sucked her clitoris into her mouth and clamped onto it as her tongue lashed at it from within.

Kerri's head rolled. Her knees jerked. She road it as it seemed to never end. Kerri all but passed out. When she finally opened her eyes, Adrian was returning from the bathroom. She knelt at the edge of the bed again and Kerri pleaded. "No, I can't, please."

Adrian gave a soft laugh. "Oh, love, you could. I'm sure of that. I just wish I had time to prove it." She placed a warm wet cloth on Kerri's sex. As she held it there, she placed a few soft kissed on Kerri's abdomen. After a short time, she finished washing the girl, removing all signs of their sex. Everything, that is, except the pervasive musky aroma still filling the room.

Adrian stood and Kerri watched as she unbuttoned her slacks, tucked in her blouse, and straightened herself. "Come." Adrian said.

"Please." Kerri said. "I can't move." Adrian reached for her hand and pulled her to a sitting position. "Now, get up, love." She said. "After all, you may have been well fucked, but not thrashed with a willow branch."

Kerri stood and Adrian wrapped her arms around her. She kissed, a cheek. "You may enjoy eating pussy as much as I do. Who can tell." She kissed her again. "I can promise you this. That is all you will ever be doing for the girls who will be lining up at your door."

"Including Mia?". Kerri asked.

"Especially Mia." Adrian said. "Not to worry love." She said. She kissed Kerri full on the lips, her tongue exploring in Kerri's mouth. "You get bored, you just come see Adrian." And she was gone.

Kerri was in a stupor. She scanned her room. The bed was a mess, a large wet area where she had lain. The washcloth was on the floor along with her clothes. She gathered her things and went into the shower.

As she showered, she was still mostly in a daze. As she soaped herself, began thinking of Mia and then Adrian and then the tingle between her legs. She could not believe she could be horny after the sex she had just had with Adrian. But she began to rub herself with soapy fingers. Surprisingly, it was not Adrian that was her focus but what Adrian had said. "Mia will make you eat pussy. Who knows, you might just like it."

Later, the room back in order, bed sheets changed, and a load of laundry done, she was walking around the room with a lit rose scented candle. It was helping.

Kerri was hungry and decided to go down to the cafeteria. As she pulled her door closed, she heard a girl giggle. When she turned to look, a very petite blonde of no more than five feet tall was walking down the hall headed away from her. Kerri was amazed to see that the girl was holding the hand of a very tall woman, Adrian. She tried to be quiet as she started to follow behind them. At the end of the hall, the stairs went to the left and Adrian opened a door to the right. She glanced back at Kerri and smiled. With her arm around the girl's shoulder, she said. "Deb, say hello to Kerri."

The girl said "Hi."

Kerri returned the short greeting. Adrian leaned down and kissed the girl on her cheek and patted her butt. "Go," She said. "Get yourself undressed."

Adrian presented a broad smile to Kerri. "A dorm steward's job is never done." She winked and went inside.

Kerri watched the door close, and she heard the lock click. She went on down the stairs to find some dinner. she selected a salad and a bowl of vegetable soup. She took her tray to a vacant table and settled in to eat.

Some minutes later, voices caused her to look up. Three girls were entering the cafeteria. One was a blonde she had seen sunbathing on the dorm lawn when she arrived. Another was a tall African American girl who apparently enjoyed having her head shaved. The third was Mia. They all went to the drink counter and each filled a plastic cup with ice and soda. Mia had seen Kerri when she first entered but had made no acknowledgement of that until now. She said something to her friends that Kerri could not hear but then the three of them began waking in her direction. Mia took the chair directly across from Kerri. The blonde sat down to her right. The black girl stopped directly behind her and placed a hand on Kerri's shoulder. "So, this is your choice for the semester?" She asked.

Mia smiled at Kerri. "Yes." She said. "She is." She looked at the black girl. "So, hands off." The black girl moved over behind the blonde. "Fine." She said. She ran long fingers along the girl's cheek. Her thumb caressing the corner of her mouth. As Kerri watched, she began easing that thumb into the blonde's mouth. The blonde was accepting it, sucking on it. The black girl spoke. "I shall take my lovely young friend and we shall go to my room." The blonde stood up without being asked. "Later." The black girl said and the two left.

Mia grinned at Kerri. "I hear you had a visit from Adrian."

Kerri was jolted. Finally, she said. "Why do you say that?"

"Mia leaned forward. She patted Keri's hand. "I know everything that happens here." She lifted her hand and softly squeezed it. "Kerri." She said that rather sternly. Kerri looked at her. "No secrets. Not from me."

"She just came to my room. She just walked in." Kerri tried to explain.

Mia grinned. "Yea. That's what she does." Mia stood up. "I don't care if you go see her. Once in a while." She made a point of adding that.

Kerri nodded as Mia watched her.

"Just don't let it interfere with us." She said. "And by us, I do mean you and I."

Kerri was feeling both intimidated and captivated. She nodded again.

Have you finished your dinner?" Mia asked.

"Yes." Kerri said.

Mia held out a hand and Kerri stood up. Slowly she walked around close to Mia. "I have a couple of things to do." She said. "Go to your room." She brought her hand to Keri's waist, letting it trace her ribs and over her hip. "light a few candles." She said.

Kerri nodded.

"Put on some soft jazz, nothing funky. Nice and low." Mia instructed. "Can you do that?"

Kerri nodded.

Mia's hand cupped Kerri's ass cheek. "Will you do that?"

"Yes. Kerri replied.

"Good." Mia said. "When you finish that, get yourself undressed and wait for me." She leaned in and kissed Kerri on the lips. She tilted her head toward the door indicating for Kerri to go.

Kerri started to depart when Mia added. "Kerri?" Kerri stopped. "Completely?" She saw Kerri nod as she walked away.

Ten minutes later Mia was deciding if Kerri was sharp enough to remember to leave her door unlocked. She turned the knob. It was. So far so good she thought. When she entered, the room was mostly dark. There was a candle on the small desk and another on the nightstand beside the bed. It was enough to provide a nice silhouette of Kerri. Nude. Laying there. Surely anticipating what was to come for her.

Mia knew Kerri could see and was certainly watching her every move. She used her toe to slip off her sneakers. Crossing her hands, she gripped the bottom hem of her tee shirt and eased it up and over her head. She went slow. Taking the time to straighten and fold her shirt and place it on a chair. She looked toward Kerri and she could see her bright eyes in the dim glow of the candlelight.

She unbuttoned her jeans and slid the zipper down. Leaning forward, she wiggled her butt to ease them over her hips. One leg at a time she lifted and slid the jeans free. Again, she smoothed the legs and folded them before placing them on the chair.

She went to the edge of the bed. Her knees pressing against the mattress. She reached out and touched Kerri's shoulder. "Scoot over here." She whispered.

Kerri moved to the edge of the bed.

Whispering again. "I like for my lover to take my panties off." Mia said.

She waited. "It lets me know my girl is." She paused. "Willing." She added.

Kerri slowly brought her hand to the elastic in Mia's panties and began to pull them down. She was in an odd position and she struggled to get them to Mia's knees. Then Mia offered some assistance by lifting a foot, slipping it free. Kerri let the panties drop, and Mia stepped out of them.

Kerri placed a hand on Kerri's leg and one on her shoulder. "Back to the center, love."

Kerri moved back where she was before Mia arrived.

Mia eased onto the bed. She placed a knee on either side of Kerri and lay forward. She brushed some hair from Kerri's face and brought her lips to hers. They kissed for some minutes. Kerri was responding as Mia had hoped.

Mia set up and took Kerri's hands, placing them at her sides. "Don't worry love." Mia began easing forward, each movement of her knee gaining a couple of inches. "I'm guessing you have never done this before?"

Kerri shook her head.

Mia eased forward until her sex was touching Kerri's chin. Kerri could smell the same aroma coming from Mia than Adrian had extracted from her. "I am very understanding." Mia whispered. "Very!" she added and lifted, letting her labia brush over Kerri's lips.

"Um, um. Wet your lips." Mia started to ease her pussy forward and back in short slow movements. "Use your tongue." Mia rubbed her thumb over one of Kerri's nipples. "Yes. Push it in me." She increased her tempo slightly and was making longer strokes. "Taste me, love. Taste my essence. Learn how I feel on your tongue, learn my flavors."

12