Kerri's College Days Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kerri was becoming quite an active participant. Her tongue darting into Mia's vagina.

"Ugh, oh, ummm." Mia grunted. "Eat me lover." Mia was stroking her mouth in long swipes. She was leaking fluids at an alarming rate. She could see Kerri's face in the candlelight. She was wet, smeared, luscious.

Mia gripped a hand full of Kerri's hair. She held the girl captive as she fucked her mouth. When she came, Kerri was gulping, trying to gather all of Mia's juices. It was hopeless. Mia's ass was quivering. She was grinding down on Kerri. Her climax was intense.

And it ended just as it started. Mia was sated and she just rolled off of Kerri and lay beside her. Her breathing as short, shallow. She rolled onto her back. Kerri was confused now that it was over. Adrian had been right. She liked doing that and thought she might like being Mia's girl.

Mia reached out finding Kerri's breast. She squeezed. "You should go wash your face." She advised.

That sort of put a damper on Kerri's current thoughts. Kerri slid off of the bed on unsteady legs. After a few minutes, the bathroom door opened. The silhouette of Kerri with the light behind her Made Mia start seeping again. Her new friend was a real beauty. She was also the fastest learner she had ever known, and she had known many.

Kerri turned out the light and came over to the bed. Mia had stacked two pillows up, now under her head. As Kerri watched, Mia drew her knees up and spread her legs apart. Her sex still glistening. "How did Adrian do you?"

Kerri kept still.

"Were you like this? Like I am?" Mia asked.

Kerri nodded.

"Them come. Here." Mia said. "I want to have you that way."

Kerri got on the bed and moved between Mia's legs.

With Kerri on her tummy between her legs, Mia took another hand full of hair. "I want you to make me cum again and then I want you to lick me clean and dry."

Kerri lowered her mouth to Mia's pussy.

It took nearly twenty minutes but when she finally lifted off of Mia, Mia was all but whipped. She had cum not once more but twice. She had even squirted. But through it all, Kerri left her smooth but somewhat reddened pussy dryer than when she arrived.

Kerri left the bed and went in to wash her face once more. When she returned, she laid down next to Mia with her back toward her. The two began spooning.

"Did you enjoy you first day at college?" Mia asked.

Kerri nodded.

"Don't nod." Mia asked. "Talk to me."

"it was nothing like I expected." Kerri said.

Mia started laughing which made Kerri laugh.

"I liked all of it." Kerri said.

"Adrian?" Mia said,

"yes." Kerri replied.

"Me?" Mia asked.

"Especially you." Kerri said.

"Good answer." Mia said as she kissed the back of Kerri's neck.

"I need to go." Mia said. "I have a class at nine."

Kerri didn't comment.

Mia crawled over her and began gathering up her clothes.

Kerri watched her. When Mia had put on her tee and panties, she gathered the rest over one arm and looked at Kerri. "I guess I'm dressed enough for the halls of Wilkerson." She said.

Kerri laughed.

"The cute little blonde in the cafeteria." Mia said. "You do recall, right?"

"Yes." Kerri said hesitantly.

"There is a start of year party for the entire dorm." Mia said. "Down in the common area on the first floor."

Kerri looked at her. Her eyes said she needed more information.

Mia came over to the bed. "The seniors and juniors all voted. You and the blonde are going to be the entertainment."

Kerri sat up. "What does that mean?"

Mia slid her hand into her panties, and it was clear to Kerri that her fingers were sliding into her vagina. Mia removed her hand and brought those slippery fingers to Kerri's lips.

Kerri opened her mouth as Mia inserted them. "The two of you are going to fuck for all of the upper-class residents. Mia removed her fingers.

"I would rather not do that." Kerri said.

"I know." Mia said. "But I want you to. So where does that leave us?" Mia looked determined to have her way.

"Fine." Kerri said.

Mia ran a hand over Kerri's head, mussing her hair. "It is going to be a wonderful year."

Mia headed toward the door. She opened it and then looked back. "I'm busy almost all day tomorrow. Go have some fun. Come by my room about ten." Mia left and pulled the door closed.

The next day, Kerri had two morning classes and one right after noon. She was heading across the quad toward her dorm when she saw Adrian coming out of the administration building. Adrian waved to her.

Kerri waited the few seconds it took for Adrian to catch up to her. "headed to Wilkerson?" Adrian asked.

Kerri nodded. The two walked together the dorm and up the stairs to the second floor. A short, black haired, dark complexioned girl, slender and quite cute was knocking at Adrian's door. When the girl looked to see Adrian with Kerri, a frown appeared on her face.

"Well, what's this sour look?" She said.

The girl shrugged.

Adrian unlocked her door and stood there looking at Kerri and the girl. "I have time for both of you. Get in here before the morality cops show up."


12