All Comments on 'Kerri's Costume Party'

by CorsetCutie69

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Mitzi36BMitzi36Babout 18 years ago
From one corset lover to another

A good story, well-written with vivid descriptive passages. I enjoyed the inclusion of a lesbian relationship and explicit portrayal of cocksucking. I would have liked a bit more description of what everyone was wearing, especially something about that black corset (my personal favorite).

HotcappucinoHotcappucinoover 16 years ago
A matter of style...

Good story, but I think it would have been more effective if, instead of telling us what happened, write the story the way it happened.

For example, you wrote:

"The ladies informed us that if we wanted them to have lesbian sex that we had to agree to do one last thing. We said what the hell—we were almost there, we might as well finish."

Instead, you could have written it this way:

"If you want me to eat Amy's pussy," Stephanie said, "you're going to do one more thing."

"What's that?" I asked.

"You're going to have to suck each other off," Stephanie replied with an evil glint in her eye.

I turned to Dave, shrugged and said, "What the hell, we're almost there. We might as well finish."

So instead of describing what happened, have it unfold like we were watching a movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sweet

my kind of nite just what im lookin for

ChrisissyChrisissyover 10 years ago
Great story!

Loved the story! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just a pile of cheaters

Hiding under the guise of cross dressing. Ridiculous. And he fits into her underwear? I'm still laughing. Pile of garbage.

Jay3737Jay3737over 9 years ago
wow!!!

Sounds like a perfect situation!!! Fucking love it so hot!!

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 9 years ago
good story

basic trade off to make for a great time. thanks for sharing.

zazrix9zazrix9over 4 years ago
Mega fantasy

specially with the MM sex before the final partner sex

ShortyMacShortyMac10 months ago

Wow what a hot story. I would love to be involved in a foursome this this story was about. Once a lady friend of mine shared that one of her fantasies was to dress a guy up as a girl and for her to dress up as a guy. I’d known her since she was 14 when her mother married my bosses son. We use to party once she turned 18 and would get high together. We were always honest with each other and she knew I was bisexual. So one night she ask if she could dress me up and could have sex. We went to a bookstore that I got discounts as I use to work for them. We picked out a harness and dildo. That weekend I went to her house and she fully dressed me as a women and she dress as a guy. She seduced me just like a guy would, and once she started to fuck me we went on for a good three hours. She so loved it and I had fun also.

1Martiniman1Martiniman14 days ago

4 stars…could have been 5, but the story was just told so fast and the emotion it should have had just wasn’t there. Slow down, draw us in, tease, details, emotions, thoughts, and then hit us with a great ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous