Kerri's Seduction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna:"Looks like someone had a really nice dream last night." She teased, noticing Kerri's hand in her panties before Kim was awake enough to realize how she looked.

Kerri:"It's not what you think. If I did that you would probably have known it." She retorted.

Donna:"Come on Kerri, I was just teasing. I have awakened the same way. It's nothing to be embarrassed about, really." Trying to sooth Kim's wounded feelings.

Kerri:"Let's eat some breakfast. Then I will check to see if my electricity is back on, OK?"

Donna: "Sounds like a winning plan. Let's get started."

The pair ate breakfast silent for the most part. Both were hungry as they had been so absorbed in the last evening's activities and excitement. Kim called a neighbor to see if the power company had repaired the damage and had the electricity back on, and found out it had come on about an hour before she called.

Kerri:"OK. I have electricity now."

Donna:"It was really nice having you stay over. Maybe we can do it again sometime. That is if you would like to."

Kerri:"Maybe, I think it was nice not having to drive home after the evening we had."

Donna:"I'm glad, I had a wonderful time."

Kerri:"I did too." She answered, thinking to herself 'not quite as good a time as you had Donna, you little exhibitionist.'

Donna:"Well I had better let you get back. Maybe I'll stop by later."

Kerri:"Great. You still have the key don't you?"

Donna:"I certainly do."

Kerri:"Well, I better get going. I want to make sure everything's OK at home."

They hugged and Kerri exited Donna's home and got in her car.

To Be Continued

12