Kerry

Story Info
A recruitment decision pays dividends.
5.6k words
4.39
15.9k
15

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A true story or just some truth in the story? only kerry and I know the answer...

Some years ago I worked as a team leader in a contact centre. We helped people with their travel tickets, sold them overpriced hotel rooms, you know the kind of thing. It wasn't difficult work and we didn't pay that much so we didn't often get A grade students, we usually got those that would normally have ended up in a shop or supermarket. Turnover was high and we recruited constantly. It became a bit of a chore and we didn't take it too seriously. Most only stayed less than a year so if we made a mistake we would just get rid of them and get someone else in.

One morning I was due to be interviewing with another team leader and, as we had both been out the night before and were hungover, we were not looking forward to it. Suddenly Nick turned to me and said "tell you what, let's cut all the bullshit and just give the two jobs today to the girls with the biggest tits. Why not, nobody will know and at least we will have something to look at for a few months before they leave."

This was obviously a brilliant plan and I agreed in an instant. As it happened we had five girls and one guy to interview. We made rough notes and afterwards wrote them up properly so that Leanne and Kerry came out top. Leanne would have come top anyway and she ended up a team leader within a few months, but Kerry was certainly in the not-too-bright pile and was saved by a stunning cleavage and a general air of not really knowing what was going on. Both girls were probably DD's at least with Kerry in particular having a spectacular pair and we were both looking forward to standing behind her, showing her something on the screen while getting a real eyeful.

As it happened, neither girl went to my team. Nick got Leanne and a bad tempered bitch called Martha got Kerry. Martha had no patience and little regard for anyone and seemed to relish sacking people for anything she could get away with. As they were all on probation for six months she would sack someone just to cheer herself up, or so it seemed.

Despite this, the centre (around 400 in total) was a reasonable place to work and as it was mainly people under 25, there was lots of drink, drugs and shagging going on. I knew some of the guys there quite well as not everyone left after a year and there always seemed to be a group of us in the local pub after work. We did work shifts, 0800-2200 7 days per week but as none of the more senior management ever came near the place at weekends we were always more relaxed on those days. We tended to get everyone onto one floor on weekends and quiet evenings which left some nice quiet offices for meetings.

One Friday night around payday the pub was packed and Kerry was there with some of her team and everyone was getting happily pissed. I had a chat to her (as I had done since she joined) and got a good eyeful of those mammoth knockers. She truly was a well blessed girl! One of the other lads, Fin, was eyeing her up and came over and joined us. After a bit I left them to it and drifted off to another group. When I finally left Fin had his arms around a clearly pissed Kerry and was steering her towards the door. He gave me a broad wink and licked his lips as he pushed her out to the waiting taxi.

Now, what I didn't say was that at the time this happened I was 38 and happily married. I say happily as, happily for me, my Mrs had no idea that I had such a roving eye. Getting home I found that she was in a good mood and it wasn't long before we were in bed and I was balls deep in her willing cunt. As I was fucking her all I could think of was what Fin would be doing to Kerry by now. My Mrs was a 36D, a decent handful and enough there for a tit fuck but I imagined that Kerry would be in a different league altogether.

I wasn't working that weekend and had to wait until I was back on shift on Monday afternoon to see Fin. He came up to me when I was in the kitchen making a drink.

"Bloody hell mate, thank you for giving her the job, that was a great fuck, those tits are huge, even better when she is bouncing around on your cock!"

Apparently he had taken her back to his flat, he hadn't even said where they were going, she had just got into the taxi when he told her to and he had started kissing and feeling her up and she didn't seem to mind at all. Once in the flat he didn't give her time to think, just pushed her into the bedroom and onto the bed. Said her had her stripped in no time and that apart from those tits she has a nice arse and a shaved cunt!

He said that the first fuck (with a condom) was with her on her back and it was all a bit frantic as he just wanted to cum and she seemed just as keen, but after that he slowed down and spent ages sucking her tits, fingering and licking her cunt, he had her doggy, fucked her tits, fucked her mouth but best of all was her on top with those mammoth tits bouncing. After the first time she said not to bother with condoms as she didn't like them and was on the pill. She had let him do whatever he wanted, he'd even got a finger against her little brown hole and she hadn't objected so he thought she would probably take it up there too with a little persuading. She had stayed all night and he fucked her twice more in the morning before she went home. Apparently she shared a flat with her sister, the job with us meaning that she could afford to leave home and move in with her.

When she left he just said that he'd see her at work. Nothing more and she didn't seem to expect more. He was quite excited at the thought of fucking her again, said that he thought that with a few drinks down her she would probably fuck anyone but that he was going to have her again as soon as possible.

To say that I was green with envy was an understatement.

Later that week I saw her looking a bit upset after Martha had taken her into one of the meeting rooms. I asked her what was wrong and she said that Martha had given her a final warning about timekeeping. She was close to tears and said that she felt she was being picked on, that Martha just didn't like her and that if she lost her job she would have to move back home and that she loved working here, loved the job etc...

I told her to calm down, that all the team leaders were having a team meeting the next day and I'd ask what was going on, see if there was anything I could do to help. Little did she know as I gave her a friendly hug was that I was already forming a plan, one that would help her but would help me a lot more!

The next day we had the meeting and I offered to take Kerry off Martha and 'sort her out' after she had said that she wanted rid of her. There were a few looks so I just said that I'd hired her I felt responsible and I was sure I could get her timekeeping and productivity up to scratch. I'd lost a couple from my team and it needed to be in balance with the others so it was agreed.

Kerry came into work for her shift at 1400 but I waited until it was after 1800 and everyone except those working until 2200 had gone home to talk to her. As I said, once the others had gone, that left plenty of spare offices on the other floors and it was to one of those that I took Kerry to talk to her about the transfer. It was on a lower floor and had in addition to the usual desk and chairs a sofa and a couple of armchairs. By unspoken agreement between the team leaders, if you went in there you were not to be disturbed and for want I had in mind I didn't want any interruptions.

I chatted about the day and the calls as we went down in the lift before showing her into the office and sitting her down at the desk. I started off by making it sound serious and said that managing the teams was difficult as we were all supposed to have the same standards, although I was more relaxed about some things than Martha.

"You know what Martha is like Kerry, one more time and she will sack you. HR don't care, they let us do as we like. There is one option though. My team is now smaller than the others so we talked about me taking someone off another team. I can ask that you come over to my team. That way she can't sack you. It would be up to me to decide if you deserved it or not. So would you like to come and work with me?"

She nodded vigorously. "Yes, yes please, that would be great. I promise I'll never be late again, really, I won't."

It was my turn to nod.

"OK, I'll do it then. You must understand though that it will probably annoy Martha and if it looks like I'm protecting you it could be awkward for me. I have always liked you Kerry, remember it was me that gave you the job in the first place. I have always hoped that we would get to know each other better. Do you think we could do that? If I'm going to do something for you, then I'm going to expect you to do something for me"

She looked confused, puzzled. It was obvious that my subtle hints were just too subtle.

"What do you mean?"

"Come here and I'll show you."

I stood up and walked around to her side of the desk and held my hand out to her, pulling her to her feet. I moved behind her and pulled her towards me with my hands on her waist. She was standing very still, holding herself rigid as she suddenly started to understand what I had in mind. I bent down and spoke softly in her ear.

"We are both adults, we are not children anymore. You are a pretty girl Kerry and you have a nice smile but let's not pretend that your boobs are not the first thing that most men notice; you know that they attract men. I'm a man and I'm attracted to you and to your magnificent breasts. I Have been looking at them for a while now and I want to do more than just look."

With that I started to slowly move my hands up until my thumbs were touching the underside of her breasts.

"I'll stop anytime you want me to and we can forget we ever had this conversation, you can stay in Martha's team and take your chances with her, or...well..."

With that I moved my hands up and cupped her big tits, marvelling at the weight and how firm they were.

She turned her head towards me and before she could speak my mouth closed over hers in a gentle kiss. She stiffened and then relaxed a little and after about 30 seconds of gentle probing her lips parted and allowed my tongue to slip into her hot little mouth. She didn't really kiss me back but she didn't stop me either so I let my hands drop down and then come back up under her jumper so that I was running my hands over a sturdy bra. I squeezed and kissed her more urgently and could feel her nipples stiffening and then her tongue started to respond and we were kissing passionately. By now she would have been able to feel my rock hard cock pushing against her arse and the temptation to try and fuck her then and there was huge, but I resisted and gradually withdrew my hands and probing tongue and turned her to face me.

"See, that wasn't so bad was it? I'll go and sort out your transfer to my team in the morning and we can talk again in a couple of days. Everything is going to be fine Kerry, just you wait and see. Now we had better go back upstairs and get some work done."

She just nodded and seemed to take a few deep breaths.

"Ok"

Standing in the lift together I could not resist asking the question that had been nagging me since I first saw her.

"By the way, how big are they?

She looked both puzzled and shocked at the question.

"Your tits. How big are they. What size bra do you take?"

If she had thought that what had just happened was all that I was going to want then I think that question confirmed that I was going to expect more so it was with a deflated sigh that she said "34F"

"Thank you" I smiled as the lift door opened. I held the office door open for her and watched as she walked back to her desk, put her headphones on and tried to look as if nothing had happened.

34F I thought, and she is only 18...I was going to have a lot of fun with her!

I waited a couple of days before I invited her to come with me to talk about the transfer. I'd waited until the Sunday evening as it was always the quietest and had the least number of people around. The previous days she had worn a sweatshirt but as Sunday was warmer she was wearing a blouse and a short denim skirt. She looked very sexy and it made my cock hard just standing in the lift close to her. I'd told her to come with me and I was pleased to see her pick up her handbag. When the lift got to the floor I wanted we got out and she made to turn towards the entrance to the floor. The toilets were facing us and I stopped her and pointed towards the ladies.

"Kerry, I want you to go into the ladies and take your bra off and put it in your handbag. When you have done that come and join me in the office."

Her jaw dropped.

"Come on Kerry, do you want to work with me or stay with Martha? It's not a lot to ask to keep you in a job."

For a moment I thought she was going to refuse. I could hardly blame her, she could have made a huge fuss, screamed the place down, threatened to complain to senior management, threatened to call the police....I mean, it would be my word against hers and I'd have a hard time explaining what we were doing on that floor when there were meeting rooms on the floors with people on them, but no, she just nodded and walked over to the toilet door, opened it and went inside.

I was sitting on the sofa watching as she came out of the toilets and across the floor to the office. I could see that she had done as I had asked as those tits had a lovely bounce to them! I patted the sofa beside me and she sat down looking nervous. We were turned half towards each other and as I started talking I barely looked in her eyes, my gaze taken by the outline of her nipples and the couple of inches of cleavage on display. I gave her some general chat, said that Martha hadn't been pleased and had argued (not true, she had been delighted) but that I'd managed to persuade everyone that it was for the best so that after her rest days she would start back on my team.

She was smiling, said thank you, that she wouldn't be late again etc but I wasn't really interested

"Why don't you show me how grateful you are by undoing the buttons of your blouse and showing me your tits?"

I don't know if she knew the effect it would have on me but instead of just quickly opening them, almost defiantly, as I think I would have done, she did it slowly so that gradually more and more of those mighty mounds came into view. By the time she had undone the last one only her pale pink nipples were holding the thin cloth of her blouse closed. I motioned with my hand and she pulled both sides of her blouse open so that her tits were staring at me just a foot away. Wow, they were even bigger than I had imagined!

I tried not to act like an over eager schoolboy and just grab a handful, instead I let a finger slowly trail all the way down her right breast, the one closest to me, flicking over her nipple before letting my hand cup the full breast from below. I put my left arm around her and pulled her towards me, my right hand now exploring her chest at will. Her mouth opened as mine closed over hers and soon we were kissing. Her eyes were closed and her nipples were stiffening and I broke away and ducked my head down so I could suck one into my mouth. It was hard and she gave a small gasp as I sucked hard, pulling and twisting the other one at the same time. Her head was back and her eyes closed as for the next quarter of an hour I alternated between kissing her, kissing her neck and sucking and biting her tits, all the time my strong hands were mauling her mounds, even squeezing them together so I could suck both nipples at the same time.

It seemed as though the rougher I was the more she responded so while pulling at one thick nipple with my teeth I placed her hand on the bulge in my trousers, forcing her to rub and squeeze my cock. Pulling my hand away she carried on rubbing and squeezing and I was tempted to get my cock out and have her wank me until I came all over her tits. However, given the time we had already spent I decided to save that for another day.

I finally stopped and she did her blouse back up and we spoke a little about work, it was quite surreal. We finally stood up to leave the office and I waited outside the toilets while she replaced her bra. Once in the lift I pulled her towards me for a final kiss, my hands this time on her arse, pulling her tight against me as I ground my cock against her tummy, her back against the lift wall as my knees pushed her legs wider. Being bigger, stronger, and older than her she was pretty helpless as my body covered hers, but it was her tongue that darted into my mouth as I kissed her. This reinforced my growing suspicion that she was quite submissive and was turned on by being forced. After all, she hadn't complained about anything so far and Fin had said that he had basically taken her home and fucked her with little effort.

I left her to go back to her seat and went over to where Fin was sitting. I bent down and whispered into his ear

"You should ask Kerry if she wants a drink or something after work, I have just had her topless downstairs for 15 mins kissing her and sucking her tits. I bet her knickers are wet and she is in need of some cock."

He looked surprised but said nothing, just smiled.

Back home I was having a beer a couple of hours later (you never go straight to bed after a late shift) when a message appeared on my phone. It was Fin.

"Thanks for the tip, she was gagging for it and yes, she does take it up the arse!"

The lucky bastard I thought. Never mind, it will be my turn soon enough....

This was the early summer and being in a large glass fronted office building it was always warm in there. There were no dress restrictions and as the team leaders were expected to be walking around the floor most of the time, we had adopted a uniform of polo shirts, shorts, and trainers. My preference for football shorts was only a problem when I got a hard on looking at some of the girls! The heat made sure that the girls were wearing less and less which suited us perfectly. Kerry was no different and was always attracting attention with her short skirts and low cut tops. As we were on days for the next week I didn't have much chance to have another session with her, but I made sure to pay her some attention, not least so I could enjoy the view down her top! Once back on evenings I wasted no time and the second night we were on shift together I took her down to the lower floor for a good groping. I had to remind her to take her bra off that night but a few days later when I said I wanted to talk to her she didn't hesitate and went straight into the ladies without any prompting. After that night I found every excuse to get my hands on her body and she never tried to stop me. I would fondle her tits and arse whenever I could and back on evenings she dutifully let me have free reign a couple of time each week.

This had been going on for about six weeks when I moved it to the next level. As luck would have it, she was late for work on the last day of a day shift. Full of apology and no doubt fearing for her job she asked if I wanted to go somewhere to talk about it but I said no, let's leave it until you are back in next week -- which would be the evening shift.

The day she was back into work was hot and sunny and she was wearing a short denim skirt and short sleeved blouse, suitably low cunt. I didn't need seducing but that would have done it if I had. I waited until almost eight o'clock before telling her to come with me down to the lower floor for a chat. As we left the lift she turned towards the ladies as usual so she could take off her bra. I stopped her with a word.

"Kerry"

She turned and looked at me, a slight frown of puzzlement on her face

12