Kerry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to take your bra off for me?"

She just nodded

"Well, as you were late last week I think you had better take your knickers off as well. I'll be in the office when you are ready."

She looked shocked and I left her standing there as I walked through the door and went to the office. I didn't have to wait long before she joined me, her braless boobs almost bursting through her thin top. I closed the door behind her and pulled down the blinds as usual. She sat where she usually did on the sofa, shoulders back but knees together.

Normally I would sit beside her but today I stood facing her.

"Have you done as I asked?" I said, trying to look and sound stern. She didn't look me in the eye, she just nodded.

"Good. Show me then."

She reached for her handbag and opened it, showing me a tangle of white lace, looking very much like a matching bra and knickers set.

"No Kerry. Show me your tits and your pussy."

She just sighed and started to undo her blouse. I watched until her blouse was open and her tits were staring at me. She started to part her legs a little and her skirt inched up her thighs.

I dropped to my knees and pretended irritation, although I was delighted that I had got her this far.

"Kerry, stop mucking about, I haven't got all night. Show me your pussy."

She opened her legs a little wider.

I put my hands on each knee and pushed them apart.

"For fucks sake, pull your skirt up and open your legs, I want to see your cunt. Now."

She sort of wriggled around a little and her skirt pulled up to her waist as my hands pushed her legs apart and I was soon looking straight at her perfectly shaved pussy. The outer lips were full and plump, blushing a slight pink and there was a hint of her inner lips poking through.

"Very nice" I said, "I like a girl that shaves. We must have a chat soon about how you lost your virginity and how many men have had their cocks up you. I do like to know all about things like that. But for now, I want you to spread your lips and show me your clit and your fuck hole. Don't be shy, you know I'm not the first man that has seen you like this."

I think maybe my language shocked her as for a moment she didn't move. Her hands were resting on her thighs and I took hold of them and pushed them down between her legs.

"Spread your legs a bit more and pull your cunt lips open."

She bit her lip and for a moment she looked like she might refuse but then her fingers gently teased her lips apart giving me a clear look at her clit as it popped out of its hood. There was a faint musky aroma and a hint of moisture on her lips.

"Mmmm.....you look good enough to eat." I said, as I pushed her legs wider and bent my head down and began to lick her with long slow strokes. I have eaten many women; I love to do it and Kerry had a cunt as sweet as any I had ever tasted. Within a few moments I had her squirming under my probing tongue and the trickle of moisture became a torrent. I carried on until she started gasping and her hands reached for my head, pushing my face tighter against her as her orgasm approached. Just before she could cum I stopped and got up onto the sofa beside her, pushing my shorts down as I did so.

I have always thought I had a decent cock, certainly have not had any complaints. I'm only about seven inches but thick enough to mean that most women can't close their hand around it. I could see Kerry's look of appreciation as she grabbed my cock and began pumping it hard as my fingers found her hot little hole. I quickly started rubbing her clit, then slowing down and pushing a thick finger deep inside her, making her squirm. I liked looking at how I was spreading her and eventually worked two fingers into her as I alternated between kissing her and sucking her nipples. Once she was properly open and nice and juicy I concentrated on rubbing her clit, bringing her closer to her orgasm. I got her to the point that she was almost there and then slowed down. I did this twice more before asking her a question

"Do you want to cum Kerry?"

She was breathless and just gasping as she said yes....and carried on saying yes...yes...yes....as I rubbed a little harder

"You know I'm going to fuck you soon don't you?"

Yessss....yessss...yessss

"You want me to fuck you don't you?

Yessss....yessss...yessss

"You want my cock in your cunt don't you?"

Yessss....yessss...yessss

"You want my cock in your mouth don't you?"

Yessss....yessss...yessss

"You want my cock in your arse don't you?"

Yessss....yessss...yessss

"You are going to let me do anything I want with you aren't you?"

Ohhhh...yeeeeessssss....

By now my hand was a blurr and her clit was diamond hard, her legs were shaking and she could hardly breathe.

"Ok, now you are going to be my little slut you can cum."

With that I applied a little more pressure and she arched her back and came with groan I was worried could be heard on the floor above!

She looked fantastic, just as I'd always wanted to have her...18, half dressed, huge tits, shaved juicy cunt and at my mercy.

She had momentarily paused her furious pumping of my cock as she came but she started again and she was bringing me closer but I didn't want to cum like that, so I stood up and pulled her off the sofa, her legs didn't hold her and she was on her knees which is where I wanted her. It was almost seamless and my hands on her head pulled her mouth over my cock. Holding her head tight I began to fuck her mouth as she started to suck hard. She had obviously sucked plenty of cock as she knew what to do and wrapped her hand around the base of my shaft, wanking me quickly as she sucked my knob. I looked down into her eyes as I felt my balls tighten and I held her head tight as my spunk erupted into her mouth. I needn't have worried, she swallowed it like a trooper and carried on slurping and licking as the flow stopped to a trickle.

Eventually she sat back on her heels, licking her lips. I have no doubt that what we both wanted was to find a comfortable bed so I could fuck her properly, but that wasn't really an option. Instead I reached into her handbag and pulled out her little lace knickers and wiped my cock with them before pulling my shorts up and putting them into my pocket.

"You won't be needing them tonight will you, as I bet you will be going home with Fin, I'm going to have a wank into them later, I'll give you them back when I have finished with them."

She just blushed but didn't say anything, just stood up and pulled down her skirt and did some of the buttons of her blouse up. We walked out to the lift and I waited for her as she replaced her bra. Once in the lift I pinned her to the wall, my tongue down her throat and my hand once more up her skirt. Fingering her wet cunt I pulled my mouth off hers and whispered in her ear.

"No more knickers when you are with me then Kerry."

My fingers were probing deeper and slipped inside her hot hole, my thumb rubbing over her clit as I moved them in and out.

"I'm going to go and tell Fin that you will be waiting by his car when we finish as you need fucking. Is that what you want me to do?"

"Oh god" she groaned, "Yes, yes"

My fingers were obviously hitting all the right spots as she was clearly about to cum again. We were almost at our floor when she did and all I could do was fumble for the 'door close' button as soon as they started to open. Some days there would be a dozen people waiting but today there was just Nick and he was given a flash of her pussy as I pulled my fingers out and she pushed down her skirt. I pushed a random button and we moved downwards again, giving us time to rearrange ourselves before Kerry went back to her desk and I went off to see Fin.

He was at his desk with Nick. Nick had obviously just told him what he had seen judging by the big grins on their faces as they saw me coming towards them. I motioned for them to follow me into the kitchen and, once there, I pulled Kerry's knickers out of my pocket.

"No need to ask who you think these belong to. She'll be waiting by your car when we finish Fin, she needs some cock asap."

Nick's jaw dropped and they were quickly asking me what had happened. I gave them the basic details and Fin was rubbing his hands with glee at the thought of another few hours with a very horny Kerry. Nick affected a sulk.

"It's not fair, I helped to hire the slag, when do I get to fuck her?

"Don't worry mate" I said, "I have a plan for the beach party next month, if it all works out as I hope then we will all get to fuck the little slut and believe me I think she will love it!"

12